Me and the Bad Boy

1Jordan1 tarafından

Eden Harwell was just like any other loser in Coatmill high. She had just a few friends, wasn't popular, and... Daha Fazla

Chapter one; He's possessed!
Chapter 2; Meanie
Chapter 3; Proximity
Chapter 4; What are you gonna do?
Chapter 5; Noodles aren't anything agaisnt gorillas.
Chapter 6; Thunder Bolt
Chapter 7; Do I have a monkey on my face?
Chapter 8; Chcolate bunnies
Chapter 9; Fight
Chapter 11; New boy
Chapter 12; Retarted seal
Chapter 13; Fat elephant ass
Chapter 14; Hot fucking bastard
Chapter 15; fat baby butt soft!
Chapter 16; Nincompoop dipper
Chapter 17; Dumb carcass face
Chapter 18; Girlfriend
Chapter 19; Parents?!
Chapter 20; The Dinner
Chapter 21; Birthday
Chapter 22; Your Like A Damn Drug
Chapter 23.1; DollyWood
Chapter 23.2; DollyWood
Chapter 24; New girl
Chapter 25; Horny penguin
26; Mumble Jumble Scrabble Shit
27; Thorn
28; Love the money
29; Angry kisses
30; Flubbergastrered
31; Welcoming home
32; The Truth
33; Hell
34; Those abs doe?
35; Alone
36; Rainy day
37; Daium
38; No...
39; End up here
40; Wind, Tears, Music, and a motorcycle
41; True Love
42; Why I have to let him go
Inatagram

Chapter 10; The sister

3.8K 120 10
1Jordan1 tarafından

Reid pulls up on the side of the road. We're in the middle of no where, surrounded by trees. He gets out and I swallow, slowly opening my door. "Uh... Reid? Where are we?"

He grabs my hand and starts to pull me towards the woods. I made sure we went slow. "Reid. Dude, your scaring me." he laughs. "We're almost there."

As we walk through the forest, Reid still doesn't release my hand. Its hard to not notice his hand in mine. It's lighting up my body like fire, but it's freezing my mind like ice. But I guess that just what happens.

We walk for may about five more minutes before we come to a stop. I bump right into Reid's back, but he moved out of the way so I can look at the view. I step closer and look out.

It's something like out of a movie. There are fields of tall wheat grasses, as high as my waist. Some shorter. It goes out so far and on the other side, it's more trees. All around the field is trees. I smiled at walked out in it.

"Oh my god. Where did you find this place? It's... beautiful." Reid followed me out in the wheat grasses, his hands shoved into his pockets. "My dad and me found it when I was younger," He shrugs. "Been coming here ever since." I run my hand along the top of the grasses and when I get to a shorter part, around my ankles, I sit down in it and cross my legs. Reid sits beside me.

"So why'd you bring me then?" I asked, looking over at him. He shrugged again. "I don't know. I just feel like I can trust you." I nod and look at my crossed feet, playing with a little grass of wheat. "It's weird... but I can trust you too. I guess its because of how close we were back in eighth and ninth grade."

We go quiet. I know it was going to be like that. We don't talk anymore like we used to. It's different now. We both changed. And the question we want to know from each other is...

Why?

I twiddle with the grass in my hands and swallow. Mainly because reality settles back down on me and I realise something. I'm in the middle of no where... with a guy. Reid Collins for that matter! He could do anything and no one would hear.

Oh god.

I decided to speak up so that it wouldn't be as awkward. "Can you tell me why you changed now? No one's here. And you said you would if I kept my mouth shut about you fighting." Reid sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"My dad. That's why. When we moved, he started sleeping around with other women. Me and my mom had no clue of it until after everything happened. Not only did he sleep with other girls, but he beat my mom and me," He flips his arm around so that I can see the forearm length scar all the way from his wrist and up half his arm.

"This is just the first one. My back's worse. Anyways... I started acting out then. Getting worse grades. I would only respect my mother. I back talked my dad, earning more bruises and scars. But about five months ago, I got to a phone and dialled nine one one because my mom hit her head and was losing a lot of blood. My dad ran. When they asked what happened I didn't bother trying to lie. I told then exactly what happened. But they never found my dad. He's been running. He's luckily left us alone though."

"That's why you moved back," I mumbled, breaking the wheat grass into two. "To get away from him." I looked at him. He nodded. "Yea."

Out of all things, my stupid mind asks this. "Can I see the scars? On your back?" He looks nervous. But he knows I can sense it an nods, not wanting to coward down. He turns his back to me, stands, and grabs the neck of his shirt, pulling it off. I swallowed. I stood up and looked at his back.

He wasn't joking. His back is fucked up. Mainly in the middle. He has at least ten different scars on his back. I put my hand on his upper back, where the worse one is. He flinched at the skin contact and I swallowed nervously at it.

His skin was warm under my palm. Like he was a bomb about to explode any minute of overheating. Good. It means he's just as nervous as I am.

I slowly run my hand along the upper part of his back, his muscles tensing. God, his damn back muscles are just as distracting as his fucking eight pack!

"Have you told anyone else?" Reid turns around and looks down at me, a piece of hair falling in front of his eyes. "No. Other than the cops, your the only other one who knows." A small smile comes onto my face as I look up at him. He really does trust me.

I couldn't help myself. I throw my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. I have to stand on my tipi toes to do so, but I don't care. He's being a lot nicer than usual and I really wanted to hug him.

His arms wrap around my waist, squeezing me tight o his chest. Speaking of chest.... I could feel his abs through my shirt, touching my stomach. My stomach fluttered. I closed my eyes and dug my face into my arm.

"Thank you, Reid... for telling me." His arms get tighter, and his chin hurts my shoulder.

And we stand there in silence.

But this time it's not awkward. It's actually really, really peaceful.

~~~*~~~

I open the door when Reid pulls up to my house. Before I even open my mouth to say anything, Reid opens the door and speaks up. "I'll walk you to the door."

I didn't argue. I just walked to the door faster. So... after the long tight hug, we just sat and talked for a couple hours. About anything we could think of. Dexter, Tanner, school, home, other amazing scenery's. Plus more I can't even remember. Needless to say, we weren't keeping track of time and it's five thirty.

We had to break the speed limit by twenty to get here. I turned around to him. He had his hands buried in his jean pockets. "Eden."

"Reid." We said at the same time. Reid rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. My cheeks heated up. Eugh! Why is this happening? "You go first." I said.

"I need to ask you something. I've been meaning to for a couple days but I just-"

"TRIP!" I hear a high pitched voice scream from behind me. My eyes winded and I turned around to face my older sister.

Oh no... No, no, no! Not now! Why did you have to come now?! Eugh!

"Oh no-"

She throws her arms around me and squeezes me in a tight hug. "Oh my god, Trip I missed you so much!" She then gasped and pulled me away so quick that I fell backwards... and right into Reid. My body heat fires up and I hear him laugh, lifting me back to my feet. I blushed and turned away from him.

Eva has her hands covering her mouth, her eyes on Reid behind me. "Eden, who is this hottie!" She screams, pointing to him. I sighed. "Eva this is Reid. Reid, Eva."

A large smile, ear to ear, spreads across her face and she jumps with joy. She extended a hand towards him. "Hi! I'm so happy to meet Eden's first boyfriend! She-" My eyes widen and I immediately shake my head.

"No!"

"No!" Me and Reid say it in sync. I blush worse and squeeze my eyes shut, bending my head down. Man I wish I had my hair down so it would block my face. I let out a frustrated breath. "Look, Eva. He's got to be home soon so-"

"Come on in, Reid! Please! I want to know all about my sister's boyfriend!" She grabs his hand and yanks him inside. I sigh and tub my face.

Not again!

I shut the door and cross my arms, leaning against it. Eva was talking to Reid on the couch. I waited for my mom to walk in. I raised an eyebrow, giving her a knowing look. She looked at Reid ad Eva and sighed.

"Eva. I know your exited and everything. But Reid was just here last night. I'm sure you'll get to see him again soon though. He might not want to stay so-"

Reid smirked and I immediately stood up straight, glaring at him. "Oh no, Ms. Harwell. I'd love to stay for dinner again." he turned to me, and that smirk told me
Everything.

He's planning something.

~~~*~~~

Reid sits beside me, that smirk never leaving his face. Eva sits in front of him with my mother in front of me.

And of course, Eva asks questions. "How old are you?"

"Eighteen. What about you?" He asks, leaning forward and smirking. She smiles. "Nineteen. I live with my dad up in West Virginia. But I come to visit them a lot." Yea... a little too often if you ask me. I shook my head.

"Hm... do you have a boyfriend?"

My jaw drops when I hear this. My eyes widening. Oh my
God... he's trying to flirt with my sister! You little bastard!

"No. We broke up about a year ago. He was a model! But what about you and Eden? How long have you been dating?"

"We aren't dating, beautiful. I'm more into... older... women." He sends her a wink and his smirk twitches when I slam my foot into his toe. My sister giggles and leans more towards him, her face flushed.

Eugh! This is disgusting! Watching my sister and my-.... What is he? A friend? Eh. It still doesn't matter! It's disgusting!

"Do you have a certain girl in mind?" she asks, her cheerful voice never dying. Reid tilts his head to the side just a little. "I'm thinking of one."

"Okay! I think dinner was amazing. Reid, I believe it's time you get home. Eden, why don't walk him to the door." I put on a fake smile(which was made to look fake) and stood. "Gladly."

He stood up, smirking at me and I grabbed his shoulders, turning him and pushing him towards the door. He laughs as I shut the door behind us.

I punch his chest. "What the hell was that?!"

He smirks, his dimple once again drawing my attention. "What was what?"

"Don't play the dumb card, jackass! You were flirting with my sister! Very badly may I add?" He steps towards me and puts a hand on the door behind me. I intake a deep breath, my back pressing against the door. "She was into me just like you are... the only difference is that she isn't afraid to accept it. Your playing hard to get."

"I. Don't. Like you. When are you going to realise this?" He leans his head down, right beside my ear. I can feel his breath on my neck and ears, the hairs sticking up and the shivers going throughout my body. I swallow.

"I cam be just as stubborn as you, clumsy." I bring my hand up to push him away but he grabs it and pushed it to the door. "Reid. Stop." Reid kissed right under my ear, the soft part. I curl my toes and squeeze my hands into fists. Oh my god that spot... Reid don't- he kissed it again.

I tried to hold it back, but even still I lightly moaned. Fuck it! Stop Reid! He laughs. "Looks like I found your soft spot, E."

"R-Reid..." i say it in a moan, because Reid sucks right under my ear. I can tell he's smirking. "I love the way you say my name, babe."

I dip my head back, my chest popping out. Reid smirks and kisses lower on my neck. I squeeze my eyes close. Stop him, Eden!

But I can't.. it feels good no matter how much I want to deny it. His touch, his kisses, his dimple, his messy hair, his jawline, his chocolate eyes! All of it! I like, all of it! A lot! It's annoying!

"My mom... Eva-"

"Their in the house. I know. What's your point?... you want me to keep going?" I didn't answer. I couldn't answer. He's still kissing my neck and it's distracting me from words, life, people, air! I'm getting breathless just standing here while he does this. It's intoxicating.

Then... it just stops.

Reid leans away and smirks down at me, his hair shadowing into his eyes. He uses his hand that was against the door and pushed some hair behind my ear. "I know you like me, clumsy. I'm a hundred percent certain actually."

I furrowed my eyebrows in anger. How could he be so cocky?! First he flirts with my damn sister and now he's doing it with me! You bastard!

I pushed him away from me with great force and he actually fell down on his butt. I squeezed my fists shut. "You bastard!" I yelled. His eyes were wide. He leaned up onto his elbows, confused and shocked. "E, calm down-"

"Stop it! Stop calling me E! We aren't thirteen anymore! Your flirting with any girl that will get within a mile radius of you! Including me and my sister! Why can't you take a hint?! I don't like you, Reid!" He flinched and his jaw clenched. He stood up slowly. He looked at me, hurt flashing in his eyes.

"Fine. I'll see you at school... Edenyln." He then turned and walked off to his car without another word.

•••

Eva's perky ain't she? She all up in their biz! Lol, but that's her personality so id anyone hates her for that, it's your loss.

She's actually a really nice person. But people (Like her sister) don't like her because she's perky and jumpy. But trust me, there is really awesome people I know who are just like that.

Don't forget the vote button!

Love You!

- J O R D A N-

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
2K 73 33
ALL WE ARE Synopsis: [COMPLETED] He was your typical complicated entitled high school boy, to put it shortly. He drank, he smoked, he partied, and he...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...