Timeless Tales (BlackButler x...

By kansami

You are a teen orphan recruited by Ciel Phantomhive to serve as a maid at his manor. Little did you know, cer... More

❦Chapter 1 : Unidentified
❦Chapter 2 : Formalties
❦Chapter 4 : Robin
❦Chapter 5 : Scarlet
❦Chapter 6 : Stray
❦Chapter 7 : Dollmaker
❦Chapter 8 : Coffins
❦Chapter 9 : Guests
❦Chapter 10 : Impurities
❦ Chapter 11 : Chaos
❦ Chapter 12 : Awakening
❦Chapter 13 : Unlucky
❦Chapter 14 : Freedom
❦Chapter 15 : Circus
❦Chapter 16 : Facade
❦Chapter 17 : Paths
☞ Sebastian Ending : Demonic Lust
☞ Tragedy Ending : Presentiment
☞ Claude Ending : Trapped Webs

❦Chapter 3 : Introductions

10.5K 285 254
By kansami

Elizabeth, Ciel's fiancée, has officially arrived to the Phantomhive Manor. Just in time, Sebastian had placed his cooked dishes and some fresh brewed tea onto the nicely prepared table.

Ciel muttered under his breath in annoyance, as an ecstatic Elizabeth hugs him, "Why does she have to be here...?"

Elizabeth cheerfully squealed, "Oh my goodness, Ciel! It has been so long since we last saw each other! I missed you a lot you know!"

Then she saw (Y/n) and smiled widely complimenting, "Is she a new worker here..? She's really pretty!"

(Y/n) stiffened at Elizabeth's sudden suffocating hug. Elizabeth's emerald-like eyes sparkled in awe, "You can be my new bestfriend here at the manor!"

(Y/n) smiled wryly, "Ah... Miss Midford..."

"Just call me Elizabeth! Forget the formal stuff! Let's be good friends!" she chirped.

Then she quickly left as she quickly came to go nag Ciel for the time being. Sebastian chuckled lightly at Ciel's irritated expression that was written all over his face, as Elizabeth pinches Ciel's chubby cheeks, cooing him.

(Y/n) stifled a laugh at the adorable scene. Then her eyes met with Sebastian's unknowingly. (Y/n) felt a rush of blood go to her cheeks. This nauseating feeling of a mixture between timidness and embarrassment made (Y/n) look away from the butler. Sebastian smirked to himself at (Y/n)'s cute reaction. Oh how that butler's eyes trailed (Y/n) in every way...

Ciel and Elizabeth proceeded to eat their cooked meal made by Sebastian. Everything went successfully, until a little accident occured...

"Ciel, Ciel, Ciel~! I have chosen a ring just for you! You should take off that ring on your finger, and wear the new one I am about to give you!"

Elizabeth belatedly pranced over to Ciel after she finished eating her plate of steaming delicious food to take off Ciel's sapphire ring that was on his finger. Ciel seemed to restrained himself from protesting, as Elizabeth removed his ring and 'accidentally' broke it by dropping it.

For a split moment, a surge of emotions overwhelmed Ciel's face. Meyrin had her mouth gaped in shock, while Bard and Finny widened their eyes in astonishment. (Y/n) felt the air tense up immediately. Then Ciel let out a deep breath and grimaced, "Elizabeth, that ring was for the pride bearer of the head of the Phantomhives to wear...."

Elizabeth suddenly let out an innocent gasp as she realized what she has just done. The blonde girl started crying uncontrollably in fits, "I'm very sorry Ciel! I didn't mean to! I just thought- I didn't think it would have such a value!"

Ciel sighs and tosses the shattered ring away. He went over to Elizabeth and patted her on her shoulder asking, "Forget about it, would you like to have a dance with me?"

Elizabeth halted her sobbing and lit up answering in a cheery smile.

"Of course Ciel!"

Ciel earlier today had started dancing lessons or rather the Viennese Waltz with Sebastian; the young earl was quite a fast learner, despite his strong unwillingness to dance with Elizabeth. He needed to at least know some type of dance to preserve his social reputation after all.

The young couple danced away. Ciel showed no emotions whatsoever with just a solemn stoic look plastered on his face. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was beaming from ear to ear. She looked very jubilant.

(Y/n) decided to take the plates to the kitchen, as the two danced. Sebastian had disappeared off to somewhere, while Meyrin, Finny, and Bard helped clean the table. When the dance neared its final steps and sways, Ciel's eyes wandered off and connected with (Y/n)'s. A slight ache in his heart was what he felt. The young earl felt a light blush on his cheeks, as (Y/n) let out a small smile towards him.

Ciel grumbled in his mind, "(Y/n) didn't have to smile at me like that, it makes me feel mocked.."

[ time skip brought to you by FUNTOM CANDY <(=^ェ^=)> ]

Later that night, after Elizabeth left and a nice warm dinner made by Sebastian, Ciel had finished taking a shower and was in his bed sulking. Sebastian knocked on the door signaling his entrance. The butler somehow managed to repair the ring back to its original state. Ciel dully looked at the ring and scoffed, "I am still the head of the Phantomhive family with or without the ring.. Though, I have wondered how many generations have died wearing the ring... Please stay by my side till I fall asleep,"

Sebastian smirked slightly, "As you wish, young master...

Ciel cuddled himself between the blankets and pillows. He soon drifted off into a deep sleep with a loyal Sebastian exiting near the door, and blowing out the candles.

(Y/n) has finally completed all her mandatory cleaning duties as a maid. She was, in fact, super exhausted. Her muscles were sore and she was on the brink of falling asleep any moment. She reported back to her own room and plopped herself into her bed. She took a whiff of the bed's sweet scented sheets and closed her eyes for a little bit, thinking how her life has changed..

Then, a knock resounded at her door. A smooth low voice was on the other side of the door asked, "(Y/n)? Are you asleep?"  

Before (Y/n) could respond, the door creaked open and Sebastian emerged into view with a small smile. (Y/n) blushed at his sudden appearance and pulled down her skirt of her maid uniform, incase if his wandering eyes took a peek...

Sebastian swiftly loomed before a flustered (Y/n). He smirked, "It seems like you have not taken a bath yet... Please do before you sleep. I have come to tell you that tomorrow, the young master, you, and I will go to the young master's London townhouse for tea with some important guests.."

(Y/n) questioned, "Is there some case going on, Sebastian..?"

Sebastian subtly answered, "That is private for you to know right now; goodnight, my lady."

With that, the butler took his leave. (Y/n) then prepared herself a warm bath for the night and went to bed in a deep slumber...

~

Next day, (Y/n) woke up quite early to make breakfast with the others. Sebastian has given her many tips and how-to advice in cooking. He seemed very patient towards (Y/n) and more tolerable of her questions.

Meyrin was secretly having a fangirl moment at how Sebastian treated (Y/n) quite gentleman-like, as she watched from afar. Bard was watching the charming butler and (Y/n) cook together, gruffly commenting, "Pfft, that lad be pulling girls like no tomorrow.." Finny pouted to himself at how (Y/n) enjoyed cooking with Sebastian, he wanted to be the one to help (Y/n) and teach her.

After making and eating breakfast, Sebastian, Ciel, and (Y/n) were sent off into a carriage to Ciel's townhouse for some tea with the other invited guests.

They soon arrived to the townhouse and entered. Inside, three people were waiting for their arrival, well looting the townhouse for tea..

An eloquent bob-cut red haired woman, who was dressed entirely in red from head to toe, with red lipstick and crimson eyes smiled at Ciel, "Oh Ciel.. You look so much like your father....."

Beside the woman was a red head male with shining green eyes behind a pair of glasses. He smiled and revealed a row of sharp teeth, as he looked at Sebastian and (Y/n). (Y/n) flinched under his gaze, something feels a bit off about that guy..

A few feet away, sat a Chinese male in a traditional changshan with his arms clasped in his sleeves. He was smiling with his eyes closed as he greeted, "Hello, Ciel, Sebastian.. And..?"

(Y/n) quickly bowed and introduced herself, "My name is (Y/n)... Nice to meet you all."

The Chinese male grinned moderately, "Ah... (Y/n)... I am Lau. I run a couple of operations."

Then the woman in red presented herself, "Hello young dear, I am Madame Red, Ciel's aunt. I am a doctor. My real name is Angelina Dalles, but Madame Red is what I like to go by."

The red haired male next to her with sharp teeth, then introduced himself, "Helloo sweet~ My name is Grell Sutcliff, butler to Madame Red. I'm so glad Sebastian is here, though you don't seem too bad yourself.."

(Y/n) managed a smile at everyone, as she carefully watched how everyone revealed themselves. She had this heavy gut feeling of suspicion at Madame Red and Grell for some odd reason....

Ciel blankly ordered, "It seems like everyone was trying to look for some tea... Sebastian, go prepare some tea for everyone. Now, let us get to business... (Y/n), you are welcomed to be a part of this discussion..."

Everyone took a seat, as Sebastian went to prepare tea. Ciel began, "So this case of 'Jack The Ripper'..."

The group chatted away about their findings of the Jack the Ripper murders, as Sebastian gave a cup of tea to everyone. (Y/n) slowly discovered a lot about this case. She suddenly felt like a detective, like Sherlock Holmes.

Lau then suggested, "I would like to visit the crime scene,"

Everyone agreed that was a good idea to pry more details into the case. The place where the group unanimously reached an agreement to go visit was the Undertaker's 'shop'. The Undertaker harbored important information and took care of deceased bodies.

After a long carriage ride, the group arrived to the Undertaker's shop, which was a funeral parlor. It was a tall building labeled by a large rectangular purple sign with yellow linings and a skull that read 'Undertaker' in the front. (Y/n) was curious as to what kind of person the Undertaker was...

They all entered to see no one inside to greet them. The interior of the funeral parlor was dreadfully gloomy and dim. Cobwebs were strung in the corners and various sized coffins were laying around. Broken shelves lined the walls that held many queer assortments. Ciel walked up the counter and called, "Undertaker? Are you here?"

Madame Red looked around the parlor and commented quietly to herself, "This place is spooky..."

Grell was quite close to Sebastian, frowning, "Oh, Sebas~ Why won't you talk to meee..."

(Y/n) thought to herself, "...Why is Grell acting like that to Sebastian..? Is he obsessed with him or what?"

Sebastian showed no emotion whatsoever with Grell beside him. (Y/n) figured Sebastian was quite irked inside.. Lau remained being.. Lau.. He just looked around with his eyes closed and smiled.

Suddenly, a muffled sound came from one of the coffins. Grell, Madame Red, and Lau flinched and yelped in surprise. Ciel approached the coffin with a sighing expression and an unfazed Sebastian. The coffin opened itself, two pair of eyes and a wide eerie smile was revealed.

"I was expecting your arrival young earl~! It seems like you have brought a company to see me as well," slurred a low chuckling voice. A tall long grey-haired man emerged from the coffin wearing all black with a lengthy jet black top hat. His grey bangs covered his eyes. Scars ran across his face down his neck. His fingernails were sharply black. He grinned widely when he saw (Y/n).

"Oh, you have hired a new maid I see, young earl... She is quite a beautiful figure for my bizarre doll collection~ Such ethereal beauty cannot lay to rot~"

(Y/n) blushed lightly at his comment, but then wondered what he meant about his bizarre doll collection.. She remained quiet and managed a small smile. Undertaker's weird punctuation and sweeping gestures made him quite unique...

Ciel got a little impatient and said, "Ahem, Undertaker... We have come to discuss and inspect about the murders of Jack the Ripper."

The Undertaker then sighs, "Aww, Ciel.. You know how I roll.. I need to be amused if one wants information or wants to see my 'guests' from me~"

Grell pouted his lips, "Do we really have to listen to this weird old man?"

Ciel looked at Sebastian. Sebastian nodded towards his master and said to the Undertaker, "Then I shall make you laugh, Undertaker..."

The young earl signaled Lau, Madame Red, Grell, and (Y/n) to exit the shop to wait for Sebastian to come out.

A few moments later, a loud cackling laugh rang in the shop. Sebastian opened the shop's door, and bowed, "Young master, I have obtained the needed information for this case..."

Ciel inquired, "Please, elaborate."

Sebastian smiled modestly and stated, "Of course, young master.. The Undertaker has told me that the murders were committed with precision and skill. Certain vital organs were surgically removed, therefore a medical professional must have done it. Perhaps the organs are used for black magic rituals..."

Ciel absorbed the newly founded information and glanced at his aunt, Madame Red. Madame Red was shocked, "Is that so? How unusual,"

Grell stressed, "Quite unusual..."

Lau seemed oblivious to the news, he just had his usual smiling face on.

(Y/n) put her finger on her chin in deep thought, putting together an analysis in her mind..

The handsome black-haired butler assured, "No need to worry, I will compose a list of suspects right now, while everyone goes back to the manor in the carriage."

Grell complained, "But, Sebastian..."

(Y/n) ushered, "Let us all get in the carriage now! Sebastian knows what he is doing; like he said, do not worry!"

Grell muttered to himself in thought, "Well, at least I get to be with (Y/n)-chan~"

Madame Red seemed a little restless than usual as she boarded the carriage... (Y/n) then asked, "Madame Red? Is something wrong?"

She adjusted her clothes and replied, "Ah yes, I'm just running a little low on sleep, that's all.."

(Y/n) felt a little suspicious at her reply. Ciel was looking out at the window the whole time, pondering. Grell kept glancing and peering at (Y/n). (Y/n) felt really uncomfortable at Grell's stares. They finally arrived at the manor. It didn't take long before Sebastian arrived at the manor too.

The butler hastily reported his findings, "After some time looking, I have come down to one suspect. He has attained a doctor's license, but his profession is not a doctor.. Though he does have a passionate interest in black magic. His name is Aleistor Chamber, the Viscount of Druitt."

Madame Red quickly suggested, "He hosts a lot of parties, in fact, he is hosting one this evening! I think that will be an excellent opportunity to infiltrate his place..."

Lau questioned, "Yes, but.. how? What is the plan?"

Madame Red looked around the room of the Phantomhive manor and stopped at (Y/n). She slowly smiled, "Perhaps, (Y/n), can be our bait for Aleistor,"

(Y/n) dryly repeated, "Bait?"

Madame Red continued speaking, "Sebastian can go undercover as Ciel's partner. Ciel must crossdress as a girl, so that no one will recognize the young earl. Lau, can you have Ran-Mao and you distract anyone who seems to recognize Ciel. The two are going to keep a close eye on (Y/n), once Aleistor takes a liking in her. (Y/n) will then be taken away by Aleistor and Ciel and Sebastian can follow them to find the truth.. Me and Grell sadly cannot attend the party, because of some important matters that I need to deal with.."

Grell backed his mistress, "That sounds like a nice plan!"

Lau didn't comment but he nodded.

Ciel protested, "Me dress up as a girl? Bloody hell, that is never going to happen!"

(Y/n) giggled at the thought of seeing Ciel in a dress, but then she realized she has a very important role in the plan to succeed as she regained her serious composure.

Ciel finally makes up his mind and says, "Fine. This plan will go in action this evening..."

Madame Red grinned, "I get to dress up my little nephew~! How cute! Plus, I get to make your maid even more prettier! Let us make haste!"

(Y/n) had a dreadfully bad gut feeling. She did not like the sound of the name of this Viscount of Druitt at all...

[ VOTE / COMMENT ]
Thanks^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
344K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...