Timeless Tales (BlackButler x...

Oleh kansami

You are a teen orphan recruited by Ciel Phantomhive to serve as a maid at his manor. Little did you know, cer... Lebih Banyak

❦Chapter 1 : Unidentified
❦Chapter 3 : Introductions
❦Chapter 4 : Robin
❦Chapter 5 : Scarlet
❦Chapter 6 : Stray
❦Chapter 7 : Dollmaker
❦Chapter 8 : Coffins
❦Chapter 9 : Guests
❦Chapter 10 : Impurities
❦ Chapter 11 : Chaos
❦ Chapter 12 : Awakening
❦Chapter 13 : Unlucky
❦Chapter 14 : Freedom
❦Chapter 15 : Circus
❦Chapter 16 : Facade
❦Chapter 17 : Paths
☞ Sebastian Ending : Demonic Lust
☞ Tragedy Ending : Presentiment
☞ Claude Ending : Trapped Webs

❦Chapter 2 : Formalties

10.6K 318 243
Oleh kansami

Ciel questioned (Y/n) after question, as the two cups of tea have been placed onto his desk by his butler, Sebastian. Ciel learned very little of (Y/n) from her short replies. The young earl really wanted to get to know (Y/n) even more; after all, she is going to work for him.

Meanwhile, Sebastian had left Ciel's office to go check on the 'others'. The raven-haired butler arrived to the manor's kitchen, only to see chaos, which isn't a surprise for him. Sebastian placed his hand to his face with an annoyed sigh at the sight. A plum-red haired girl in a maid uniform with round thick spectacles, was trying to balance a wobbling tower of plates. A short strawberry-blond haired boy with red bobby pins clipped in his hair and turquoise eyes, was sitting in the corner crying. Then, on the other side of the room, a dirty-blond male also with turquoise eyes, was waving a flamethrower around yelling nonsense. The kitchen was a mess and untidy.

Sebastian first gracefully caught the maid with glasses in one arm and balanced the tower of plates in his other hand. The maid suddenly had a gush of blood out of her nose.  Inside her mind, she was fangirling over how Sebastian held her. The butler placed the plates near the sink, and proceeded to get the flamethrower away from the dirty-blond. The strawberry-blond boy in the corner stopped crying and jumped up in excitement, "Sebastian is here! Yay!!"

Sebastian somersaulted out of the way of the flamethrower that the dirty-blond male had waving around. The dirty-blond grunted with a cigarrette dangling from his mouth, "Aye, this flamethrower is broken! Help a man out!"

Sebastian grabbed the flamethrower and swiftly yanked it off of the male, confiscating it. The butler scolded in a cold demeanor, "Baldroy, I thought I told you multiple times that you are not allowed to use the flamethrower in the kitchen.."

The dirty blond named Baldroy, looked down and gruffly replied, "Alright, alright. My bad.. I just thought it would cook the food faster,"

Sebastian turned to the plum-red haired maid and said in irritation, "And you, Meyrin.. Watch where you are going, please, or you will get hurt."

The short strawberry-blond stood next to Meyrin and smiled, "Hi Sebastian!"

Sebastian groaned, "Finny... how did this started?"

Finny pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about it, "Hmm, I don't know...."

Sebastian stated, "I see.. Tomorrow afternoon, there will be a new female coworker working here. I want everyone to introduce themselves and tell her what she is required to do around the manor at the main hall."

Baldroy raised his eyebrow in interest, "A female worker is coming? Is she hot?"

Finny's eyes sparkled, "I will help her! I will help her! I feel like me and her will get along just great! I bet she is pretty!"

Meyrin timidly adjusted her glasses and said, "I-I'll try my best to help her!"

Sebastian looked disgusted by the two male's answers, but in the end he bid the three a goodnight.

Ciel had dismissed (Y/n) to her own room to take a bath. He said there will be some clothes for her on her bed to sleep in, while her maid uniform was in the wardrobes. (Y/n) reiterated the directions that Ciel had told her to get to her room. She rounded a dark corner and bumped into someone.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to-!"

(Y/n) looked up to see Sebastian himself looming over her. He was quite tall. His hands were on her shoulders, as he asked her if she was okay. (Y/n)'s breath hitched in her throat. She was speechless on what to say in this situation as she only managed a faint nod.

Sebastian withdrew his hands from her shoulders and smirked, "That's good. Are you on your way to your room right now to take a bath?"

(Y/n) felt a blush creep onto her cheeks. She answered shyly, "W-well, yes... But you see, I'm kind of lost..."

The butler smoothed out his suit and smiled mischievously, "I see. I will gladly take you to your room now, little lady~"

(Y/n) followed the dashingly attractive butler to her room. Soon, they both came to a halt in front of a door. Sebastian turned the knob. Inside, a black queen sized bed was seen with a lamp placed on a nightstand beside it. A door that led out to a large balcony was on the far left side of the room. There were two ornate wardrobes placed on different sides of the room. Also there were 4 glass windows with maroon curtains. A medium sized desk and a comfy plush chair was in the room too. An antique dresser and large drawer stood against the wall. Shelves of some old reference books or fable stories lined the bookshelf near the desk. It was a very nice room.

(Y/n) did not feel accustomed to such luxury. She had a guilty conscience inside of her saying that she does not deserve all of this... It is far too much given of what she has been used to. 

Sebastian seemed to have read her mind as he assures with a small smile, "You have a home now, (Y/n). This will be your new life. Do not worry about the room being too extravagant from what you are used to."

(Y/n) nodded slowly, "O-okay.."

But how did he know what I was thinking? Am I that obvious?

She went to the bathroom that connected to her room. It was like a master's bathroom sized bathroom made of white marble. Sebastian called from her room, "Would you like for some assistance in the bath, my lady?"

(Y/n) shouted back, "N-no, thanks! I'm good!"

Sebastian smirks, "If you say so, my lady.. I will leave you be. Goodnight,"

With that Sebastian left (Y/n)'s room.

(Y/n) locked the bathroom door and prepared the bath with warm running water. (Y/n) undressed herself of her ragged clothes and entered the warm bath. After a long while of cleaning herself, (Y/n) finally finished and came out the bathroom in her sleeping garments. (Y/n) crawled into her new soft bed under the silky blankets, and stretched. She was exhausted, hopefully tomorrow's work is not too rigorous.. Not a moment later, (Y/n) fell fast asleep....

~

It was morning, almost noon. (Y/n) woke up with a start at the sudden realization that she was going to be late seeing the others about her job as a maid in the Phantomhive Manor!

(Y/n) speedily combed through the knots of her hair, washed her face, and brushed her teeth. She quickly scrambled to find her maid uniform in the wardrobe.

Once she found it, she changed in a flash and ran out her room to the main hall to see if they were all waiting for her.

When (Y/n) got there, she saw a short strawberry-blond boy, a plum-reddish haired girl with glasses, and a dirty blond male with a cig, waiting patiently. The strawberry blond boy noticed (Y/n)'s presence first and bounded towards her exclaiming in a cheery tone, "Are you the new worker?! You are so pretty~! My name's Finnian! But you can call me Finny! I will help you if you ever need help!"

(Y/n) was taken back at his energetic and cheery persona, but happily responded, "Oh! Hello Finny! I will appreciate your help,"

Then, Baldroy noticed (Y/n) right after and whistled, "Holy smokes! This new girl is hot! Check out that maid uniform on her body,"

(Y/n) felt a blush rise to her cheeks, as she looked down and realized how short her maid uniform was; it is a very risqué black dress of matching buttons with a white pinafore that ruffled to her shoulders. She wore some black knee high boots with long black stockings that were held up by a garter belt.

Baldroy approached (Y/n) with a sort of flirtatious authority, as he grins, "I'm Baldroy! But you can call me Bard! If ya need any sorta help, do not hesitate to ask me!"

(Y/n) scratched the back of her head and wryly said, "Ehhh, okay Bard..."

Meyrin shyly went up to (Y/n) and said, "Hello, my name is Meyrin. I-I'm also a maid here too, I will try the best to my abilities to help you..."

(Y/n) smiled, "Thanks Meyrin!"

After the three introduced themselves, (Y/n) began to present herself, "Hello everyone, my name is (Y/n). I will be looking forward to working with you three!"

Meyrin, Bard, & Finny smiled excitedly at their new coworker. But then, a certain butler entered, Sebastian. He strode towards them and ordered, "It seems like you have all introduced yourselves... Now, get to work. A guest is coming soon. Finny, go to the gardens and tend to the flowers. Bard, prepare a meal quickly in the kitchen. Meyrin and (Y/n), I want the manor to be spotless of any dust. Finally, Tanaka, I want you to just stay as you are unless you are needed...."

(Y/n) questioned, "Wait, who's Tanaka?"

On que, an elderly man with a grey mustache in a butler suit wearing a monocle appeared and bowed, "Hello! Everyone calls me Tanaka! I am a former retired butler to the Phantomhive family."

Sebastian side glanced at (Y/n) and smirked, "Also, help (Y/n) if needed."

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, cleaning the manor isn't that of a hard task, you just have to sweep. Bard went to the kitchen to whip up a meal, while Finny left outside to go take care the manor's garden. Meyrin and (Y/n) went to the other side of the manor to start cleaning from there. It was a busy day at the Phantomehive manor.

Ciel, on the other hand, was annoyed at the letter he received that stated who was arriving as a guest to his manor. He let out a sigh, "Why does she have to come?"

Sebastian appeared beside Ciel and smiled, "It has been awhile since you have last seen her."

Ciel grumbled, "Whatever,"

Everything seemed fine, but trouble arose. Bard started a fire in the kitchen on accident when trying to make a meal and Finny had trouble replanting and pulling plants out of the soil, making the garden have holes of dirt everywhere.

The guest was soon coming as time ticks away. Sebastian sensed trouble, and quickly went to Bard first. He extinguished the fire in the kitchen that Bard created and stated, "Please, I will take it from here."

With fluid motions, the butler got his ingredients and kitchen tools to make a dish. He added, he sliced, he peppered, and he grilled. Soon, he was finished with the dish. Meyrin and (Y/n) were done cleaning the manor, and they are now setting up the table. Sebastian had gone to Finny and quickly in a flash planted new rose shrubs and watered the garden. The garden was now holeless and new. Finny grinned, "Thanks Sebastian!"

Sebastian had already disappeared to help the maids. He placed silverware and dishes in ease onto the table outside the garden with speed, as (Y/n) and Meyrin watched in awe. After that, the busy butler left to prepare some tea for the guest and Ciel. The guest was going to arrive any moment now. Bard, Meyrin, Finny, Tanaka, and (Y/n) stood waiting in the garden. Ciel came to the gardens and sat in his seat at the prepared table, slightly anxious. (Y/n) was curious as to who was the guest they are waiting on.

Then, a voice pierces the air in a high pitch squeal, "CIELLLL~ I have missed you so much!!!"

A blonde curly-pigtailed girl with striking green eyes came skipping towards Ciel in a pink dress, smiling widely. Ciel mentally groaned and winced.

Elizabeth, Ciel's fiancée, has arrived..

[ VOTE / COMMENT ] Thanks^^

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1M 56.8K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
153K 5.5K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
344K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
124K 7K 43
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...