No Regrets, Just LOVE||Cross...

By GuminaLumina

From sweet and savory to misery and melancholy, a little compendium of short stories about being in love with... More

Cross Fight B-daman x Reader One Shots
Samuru||Shut Up||
Novu||Gentleman JUST Don't Kiss and Tell||
Simon||Boys Be Ambitious||
Derek||Bird||
Kamon||A Day At a Restaurant||
Byakuga||Straight-Faced Boy||
Kaito||Under the Moonlight||
Author's Note
||New year's Changes||
Basara|| Darkness Can Be Your Light||
Mitsuru||MAJI LOVE 1000%||
Riki & Samuru||Mysterious Miracle||
Yuki||Summer Festival||
Author's Note #2
||(Special) Various|| Fiesta
Kamon||Here's your Order, Sir!
Ken||Reminiscing in The Merry-Go-Round||
Yuki||Moon Viewing Recital||AU
Riki||Yesterday Evening||AU
Reggie||R.P.G ~Rocking Playing Games||
||Hiatus Note||
||Guys, I'm still alive||
Kamon||Lost Time Memory||AU
Request||Samuru|| Confession Rehearsal|| AU
Request||Roma||Heart a la Mode
Riki||The Rock City Girl||
Byakuga||Female Structural||
Request||Ken||Weightless||
Older!Byakuya||On the Wings of Love||
Request||Novu||Ghost Story||
Extra #1: When Author is Jealous!
Request||Simon||Get Over that Darn Fear, Already!!!||
Request||Roma||One Man's Wish||
Surprise!
Riki(Season Special)|| 'Tis The Season To Fall in Love||
Samuru(Season Special)||Remembering You||
This New Year...I Want Him To...
Novu||Duet? More Like Do-Not!||
The Big Comeback
||Can I Have This Dance?||AU
||Can I Have This Dance||AU||2
Asuka||One Day Boyfriend|||
Request||Samuru||Living The Bitter Life||
Request||Basara|| Irresistible||
Like I'm Gonna Lose You||AU||1
Samuru||Butterfly (pt.1)
Go Go Go|| Goodbye Everyone|||

Older!Riki||A Simple Case of 'JEALOUSY'||

671 22 8
By GuminaLumina

||Older!RikiXOlder!Jealous!Reader||

Jealously was a bitter word. No girl couldn't have experienced this feeling. A feeling of obsession and possessiveness mixing in her stomach. (e/c) eyes washed with anger and confusion. Hands into fists. To think that there wasn't a solution to this type of pain?

~~~

Waking up in the middle of the night, a 'ding' from her phone woke (y/n) up. She scrolled down from her many notifications and saw that her best friend/long-time crush messaged something to her.

Riki: Oyasumi nasai, (y/n)-chan~!

Sent from Web

She blushed easily and buried her face in a pillow. "Can't he just stop teasing me for no reason! Sigh, why did I feel this way anyway?". This was her usual question to herself. Riki Ryugazaki was her knight in shining armor when she was just young. But, when he started to grow up, he started to get careless and not being serious, thus making (y/n) think that he was just teasing her.

(y/n): A-alright, G-good night too

Sent from mobile

In reality, he wasn't joking. He really wanted to say 'Sweet Dreams' to his crush. The blue-haired male chuckled lightly at her response and shut his computer down. He was happy. They both worked at the same cafe, "Hana". There wasn't any motivation for him to go to work and get money, he could easily ask his friend for a debt. But with her there, no walls can hold him.

Simply, they were two people who weren't expecting the same answer to the same question.

~~~

"Welcome to Hana! Miss" (y/n)' s cheerful voice ripped through the dull atmosphere of the cafe. The woman she greeted smiled and went to her seat. It was a normal day in the cafe, where the soft sound of bass and the scent of coffee was in the air. Anyone was just checking their phones, on dates, or reading books.

"Hey, isn't this a normal day here. There isn't something new here" Kaito said, wiping wet cups and putting on the cupboard. "What do you expect, we're in a cafe" Kamon said, finishing a mocha latte and handing it to (y/n) to give it to another customer.

"Don't you get used to this air, Kaito. Every time you go inside here" Riki said, waving bye to a customer going out.

"(y/n)!!!(y/n) Mobile later, okay!(Don't ask where I got that, okay)" Sumi's loud voice disturbed the calm atmosphere. The said girl turned behind, her (h/c) swaying with her. "Let's just see. I may or may not drive you home this time" she joked and finished cleaning, bumping shoulders with Riki.

He sent her a smile as she hid her face. "C'mon, (y/n) you know that no body can stop her when she wants something right?" he reminded her as she snorted. "I can kick the living soul out of you right now" The (h/c) woman threatened.

Riki just sent her a side frown and walked to another table. "And was going to join too" he muttered and sloppily wiped one of the tables. (y/n) sighed and muttered herself: "Well, sorry. I'm really tired of your blind heart , you little-".

"Hey, hey, relax (n/n). He'll get it. Just you wait" her fellow server, Lueni tried to reason it out with her. "Keep that up or I'll rip your-" "Not the time for that!"

~~~

"Finally, my sweet sweet bed~!" (y/n) said in delight and flopped to her bed. Immediately she whipped out her phone to check her B-Message(Messenger in real life). She scrolled down to see Riki chatting her again.

Riki: Hey, you on
Hello...?
Earth to (y/n)
Sent from B-Message

(y/n): Dude, calm down. I just got on.

Riki: Why wouldn't you let Sumi ride the mobile?

(y/n): Just some issues.

Riki: ≧◉◡◉≦

(y/n): Sorry to break it to you man, but I have to take a
bath.

Riki: Well then enjoy ur bath.
Sent from B-Message.

The girl sighed and shut her phone. She thought about her actions earlier, then slapped herself. "Let's say the reason was "I wanted to rest a bit" because someone is literally squeezing the life out of me" she mumbled to herself as she opened the door of her bathroom.

The girl placed her device which was playing her favorite song: A Solution for Jealously by GUMI as she stripped off her clothes and jumped in the warm waters of the tub. She resurfaced and took a deep breath. "Somehow I really need to know the reason behind my confusion" she pondered for reasons behind her discomfort, but ending up thinking about Riki.

She jolted, making her inhale a little bit of water. "WAHH!!!" she yelled and picked her nose. "Why me...?" she quickly finished her bath.

~~~

Riki looked at his phone attentively. He was still waiting for his crush too reply from his countless replies. There was a roller coaster in his stomach when he remembered his conversation with his friends earlier.

"I saw how Kaito was looking at her. Filled with love and compassion. I suggest you make the first make now or your world is going to end"

[I definitely don't want that! 

I struggle with jealousy 

It won't let my mind be at ease

I look for you, wanting to talk

I want to keep you all for myself]

"sigh, Might as well tell her now" he thought and pulled out his phone and started typing to his heart's content. His hands started to shake as he ended the long speech. The male released a deep breathe and placed his burning face at his favorite pillow.

Tomorrow is going to be an embarrassing day...

~~~

"They left us alone the kids in the dark to burn out forever and light up the sp-" her alarm tone woke her up immediately. She thrashed around to find her phone and to her surprise it was way past her shift time. (y/n) got out of bed and searched her for uniform not minding the flooding notifications on her phone.

"I could get a snack on the way there" she thought and placed her phone on her Chanel purse. She strapped on her 3-inched wedge heels and ran towards the famous cafe, Hana.

"Finally here" she sighed and opened the door to the cafe. To be greeted by Sumi directly on her face. The (h/c) haired girl yelped and fall backwards. Her back not meeting the ground but something warm. She turned to face what ever saved her, her face was clearly embarrassed and red after knowing.

Riki had his arms around her waist. He blushed and tore away from the embrace he would totally miss. He coughed and walked in the cafe leaving the two girls to ponder. "Talk about having a moment there" Sumi suddenly blurted out, making the fallen girl more embarrassed. "J-just go inside, Su".

~~~

It was nearing night time and the cafe was at it's closing. The staff started to ushered the customers outside to close up, while others stayed to clean up and help. Some of them were (y/n), Sumi and Riki (but Sumi left early to give the two some privacy). Riki was confused, why wasn't (y/n) affected by what he said.

The blue-haired male opened his mouth and started to speak: "What's your answer, (y/n)?". The said girl turned to meet Riki's eyes. "What? Answer to what" she spoke without any mix of malice and humor. Utterly drop dead serious. Riki was shocked, but managed to smiled to break off some nervousness.

"I'll tell you later after closing up" those words left his mouth, as the woman nodded.

The cafe was lights-off as two figures were left to stand outside the cafe. "What is it Riki?" she asked, clutching her purse out of anxiety. He released a sigh and opened his mouth. "D-don't get angry or embarrassed after this" he silently cursed himself for stuttering and neared the woman.

(y/n) was going to ask why, but was cut of by soft lips on hers. (e/c) eyes were widely open as pressure on her plump lips were gone. "Check your phone" were the last words he said before running away. She didn't even move a muscle, but took out her phone.

There was a message she didn't even bother to read earlier. She gasped and ran after Riki. Her heart swelled at the message and got the adrenaline to run faster. When she saw his figure walking towards the crossing road Shibuya, she ran faster trying to catch up with him. And when she did, she glomped him in public

Riki was surprised but then relaxed when he knew who was the one hugging him. He turned to face her and asked. "Yes or no". She smiled "Yes, of course yes". Riki smiled and held her chin. "Then, will you do the honors and be my first and last". "It'll be my pleasure". Finally theirs lips collided as the world finally fell in place.

Riki: I've always wanted you as my Girlfriend. Because everytime we both chat in here or real life it makes you more attractive. I know it's still too early...We both have our jobs ,friends. B-But I really wanted to get this out. So...I'm already expecting a 'No'...Ahaha...

(y/n): Yes...It's a yes.

Maybe there was a solution after all. It was love all along

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG, sweetness overload~!!! Kyaaa!!! Ahem, actually this is based off my relationship. It clearly made me fangirl, of the first time in many months. Sorry for the lack of updates though. I'll be releasing a Roma one-shot next time. Anyways enjoy reading.'

Songs Used:

A Solution for Jealously - GUMI Megpoid

Kids In the Dark - All Time Low

Read, Comment, Vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278 1 15
" yet this heart beats for a purpose Afreen,you're the purpose " Ghufran Ahmed. " She had a tough spirit,not weaker like the heart of mine, which can...
6.7K 753 52
This story is amazing!! We love it and hope y'all will too. This is Intense, Adorable & Perfect. To our readers from the start, with so much love and...
3.4K 55 16
Misaki Moru. Novu's little sister. Or, twins. She is a powerful B-Shot. Her B-Daman type are Rapid-Fire, Control and Power. Her B-Animal is an Ice D...
73.7K 1.6K 106
Well, here's my Galra Dating Preferences IMPORTANT NOTE!: You're only in a relationship with ONE character, not all at the same time, meaning that ea...