Things Change© (Niall Horan f...

By bellebug23

COMPLETED Belle finds unconditional love in her best friend niall that she never felt before with anyone else... More

Things Change
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Read
Epilogue

Chapter 34

1.3K 36 0
By bellebug23

Tyler was pulling Analisa out of the car, his arms wrapped tightly around her waist as she struggled. Mia was pulling at his arm to get him to release, but Zach reached in from the other side catching her by surprise. He pulled her out and Tyler walked around holding them by Greg. I stood up and shoved Greg with full force.

"Don't touch them! Take me, but leave them alone!"

I screamed. I was furious with Tyler and Zach's roaming hands and started to run over to them. Greg slapped me and shoved me back onto the ground. I grabbed my cheek again as burning pain shot through.

It was starting to feel numb as he slapped me again on the ground.

"Stay down."

He growled. His head shot up and his eyes widened. They narrowed and looked down at me.

"I will find you and next time you won't be able to get away." He put emphasis on 'will'.

He nodded to the others and they dropped my girls running back into the park. Analisa and Mia crawled over to me and started to cry into my sides. I comforted them holding them close as I saw three familiar figures running after Greg and his 'gang'.

Two appeared in front of us and I sighed in relief.

"Are you guys okay?"

I nodded slightly and we all stood.

My legs felt wobbly and my head felt lightheaded as pure shock took over. Niall held Analisa and Mia close hugging them. He kissed there heads and Harry held them as niall walked to me.

"You okay?"

I nodded. "Just a l-little sh-shaken up."

He nodded and wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"He won't ever hurt you again. I promise."

Okay guys thanks so much for reading!! Maybe check out my other fanfic?

I'm starting a new fanfic btw. It's going to be called The Bad Boy and niall will be the main character!!!! Pls read it! Ill post the preview shortly!!! Peace out babes!✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
194K 5.3K 51
Zayn and louis were high school sweethearts. They loved each other so much. One day after a wild night at a crazy party louis found out he was not on...
2.1K 103 22
(WARNING VERY CARROTY) (I wrote this when I was like 13 so just be careful yikes) Emma Kate Learson is your average 16 year old geek. She goes on Lo...
58.1K 769 56
This is the story of a girl named Y/N and a boy named Harry Styles. They start off as best friends and are close. (But not as close as Harry and Loui...