Trust Again

By MissSnoowflake

Amelia 'Millie" Summer is 18 years old and her life is anything else than easy. She was always a life loving... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter!

Chapter 4

8.3K 161 4
By MissSnoowflake

Millie's POV:

I woke up the next day by the sound of my alarm clock. I quickly hopped into the shower, put some make-up on and tied my hair up to a messy ponytail. School, its only school, I told myself while running down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and rushed outside. I never liked those whole family “breakfast and I'm so happy because its a new day” things, so I always made sure I skipped them. My school was about 10 minutes away so I decided to walk instead of taking the bus. I realized I began to enjoy walking again. It was the first time, I walked without listening to music. I heard the birds singing and the wind blew through the trees. I was actually quite relaxed and happy. As I walked into the school a few minutes later, I went straight to my locker and as soon as I saw Caitlin I relaxed again. I needed her to stand school and all the other people. As the bell rang we went into our class, chatting about everything and nothing. I nearly forgot about the things which happened to me a few months ago.

As I came home from school I found a note on the kitchen table. Saying I should call Peter as soon as possible. I quickly grabbed my phone and called him. He answered and I could hear it in his voice that something wasn't okay.

“Hey Millie” he said weakly “I need you to help me please”

“Peter, whats wrong?”

I knew something happened and my heart was beating faster. What if, no that can't happen again. But he was the one.. Oh noo.

“Peter?”

I asked again as I heard him taking a deep breath before finally answering my question.

“I'm feeling very bad at the moment and I think I'm a little overworked, I really need to to help me out with the coffee-shop. I can't work at the moment”

I sighed and felt a little relieved. I actually thought something else had happened. I quickly glanced at the clock as I answered.

“Sure, I can help you out. When should I come?”

“Please just come by now and make a new opening plan, I will only open on weekends and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from now on. Because I can't do it without you.”

He sighed again and I knew he wasn't telling the whole truth but I quickly agreed and told him to come by in the next hour. As I hang up my heart was still racing and I wanted to call Ruby but I was scared she would make fun out of me so I decided to do this on my own.

I quickly dressed into some Joggers and another Hoddie and began to walk to the coffee-shop.

As I entered the coffee-shop everything seemed normal. I quickly glanced through the room and turned the light on. I made my way to the counter to grab a marker and to put the new shop hours on the card. I sighed, I knew the coffee-shop was Peters life. Giving that almost up must be hard. I called him again to say that I changed everything and that I'll be working on Wednesday. I turned off the light, locked the door and walked back home.

I didn't notice the black Range Rover who stood outside of the coffee-shop, because I was thinking about what Peter was hiding from me.

I heard foot steps behind me but I didn't think about it and just continued walking. But then I heard someone whispering behind me and I tried to glance over my shoulder to see who it was. But I only saw a small man, dressed in black and with a cap on his head. I continued walking. A few seconds later I saw another man also dressed in black walking towards me, looking straight into my eyes. My heart began to race instantly, the man was coming closer. I stopped walking as the man reached out for my hand, I flinched backwards and tried to run away. I could feel something grabbing me from behind, I screamed.

“Help, help me” I remembered the voiced from my Therapist. SCREAM FOR HELP IF SOMEONE TOUCHES YOU ON THE STREET.

But suddenly I felt something around my mouth, I realized the person was trying to stop me screaming by pushing his hand over my mouth. I quickly reacted and bit into his fingers as hard as I could. Now he was the one screaming, I began to run again. RUN TO A PLACE WHERE MANY PEOPLE ARE. I could hear the voice of my Therapist in my ear. And I ran as fast as I could, while screaming for help. I was getting tired, because I was running like hell and I wasn't used to running like this. Actually I wasn't working out for ages now.

I heard footsteps behind me and I looked back, the two guys where still following me. I screamed out in fear and turned back trying to take all energy reserves I could find and sprint to the park. I looked on the ground, taking a deep breath and ready for the run of my life as....

“Oooooouch” I screamed as my head hit something really hard. I fell down on my knees, holding my head in my hands, screaming for help.

I had no time to react because I my head was hurting like hell and I suddenly felt really dizzy. I heard some voices screaming over my head. I felt that someone was shaking me really bad, shouting my name, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't see anything. I felt someone punching me into the stomach and my back. I didn't react, my head was spinning. It felt like someone lifted me up from the ground. I heard the voices again, they were screaming louder.

“Help”

I whispered once again, before everything turned black.

A/N:

Sorry, sorry sorry I promised you it will get better but this is only a filler. It will become better I promise, I promise, I promise. 

Actually I'm going out with friends right now, this is why this chapter isn't that long and urgh I don't like it either but please don't stop reading, comenting and voting.

I love every single person who actually reads through my story, you are my heroes :) 

So I'm off now PARTYYYY 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 222 50
Amelia is a introverted 16 year old with a kind heart, she believes in true love and that her boyfriend Liam is her soulmate. Things take the wrong w...
621 2 27
When 20 year old Nora Mill Hooks up with 21 year old pop star Harry Styles only to find that she is now stuck with his child. Will he be there for hi...
53.7K 1K 8
[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* Harry is clueless when it comes to stuff relating to the bedroom. His nervousness on the to...
318K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...