Change Me | Hariana

Oleh highskins

"People will hurt you and people will use you, but you can't use that as an excuse to hurt someone else." ... Lebih Banyak

My life
Talking To The Moon
Never Again
Distinct Memory
Old Friendships
Flashback
Mr. Styles
I know
Back to Reality
Dear Harry, Love Sophia
Keep Holding On
The Fear that Separates Us
Such A Stranger
Love Will Never Vanish
All Back When
Coincidence
Silent Promises
Nothing But Tomorrow
Locked In
Misunderstood
October 17
Afraid
Lust
Void Nights
Please
Falling
Lost
Skinny Love
Emotions
Words
Forget The Past
Regrets I
Regrets II
Our Downfall
Christopher
Without A Father
I love you
Strength
Lifeless
Paulo Joseph
No One Knew
Turn Your Face
Author's Note
{Special Chapter • 1}
{Special Chapter • 2}

Again

9.5K 276 40
Oleh highskins

Chapter 27: Again

*

Harry's Pov:

I swallowed the final of the countless shots that I prearranged onto my lips, savoring the inflaming liquor as it pleases to satisfy my wishes. Everything was a haze. Everyone who bordered and speckled the club was doubled. But it seemed that she was the only thing clear in my mind. She remind tattooed in my view as if she belonged in my brain.

I was uncertain if it was love that I felt towards Ariana, but I do recognize that all I want is for her to be out of harm's way, secluded from any hurt. Hurt from me.

I wish for her to evaporate and the memoirs I shared with her would expunge in my mind because then I wouldn't have in mind her awe-inspiring eyes that you could plainly get caught at staring, her lips that I sought to kiss every minute being near her, the blush that creeps on her cheeks as she shyly tucks a strand behind her ear, her calm and composed voice whenever she speaks.

Shaking my head at her printed image in my head, I started walking around the club, stressed at keeping my stability - the alcohol finally taking full control on my thoughts and movements.

Harshly pushing past the clammy bodies, I began to dance with a girl who threw themselves at me, wrapping my fingertips on her waist as she swings back and forth through the beat of the music.

Someone hauled onto my wrists and turned me around to face them.

The room was dark and my vision blurred, not really seeing the person who faced me.

Then everything seems to be clearer as I recognized the button nose and huge eyes. Ariana? What's Ariana doing here? Awh did she come here to see me. She is so sweet and beautiful and sweet.

"Hehe what are youuuu doing here?" I slurred through the blaring music as I poked her button nose. I always loved her nose it was so cute like a bear. No! I don't mean she's a bear. She wasn't fat or fluffy-

"Come on let's dance," she glinted as she led me through the core of the dance base.

She curved her back towards me as we began swaying back and forth to the music, her hips grinding roughly onto my crotch, my bulge hardening from her intense actions. Her hands started trailing up and down my thighs, as she let out a chuckle at my escaped quiet moans near her ear.

At last getting enough of her teasing, I held on her shoulders as I turned her to face me. She bit down on her bottom lip as I grabbed hold of her waist bringing her closer to me, until air was non-existent. I crooked my head down her neck, noticing that I didn't have to bow down much further, knowing that Ariana's height was at least a foot down from me.

Ignoring the abrupt alter of height, I nuzzled my head onto her collar, my curls roofing my sight to her face. I began trailing kisses to her jaw, while slowly making my way down to her neck, pecking it leisurely.

A low moan escaped from her mouth as I began to suck on the spot located just below her ear. Her hands fisted collections of my hair, tugging on them as I continue to lick, suck and graze on the skin, a bruise already forming. I smirked came on my lips as I notice the effect I had on her.

Before I could begin again, someone lugged me back, separating me from Ariana. Now facing a bloke slight smaller than me, his eyes full of rage; he gripped tighter on my shirt, scrunching his eyebrows into a frown, as he flares his nose. What the fuck, I was just about to kiss Ariana. What the fuck was this guy's problem?

"What the fuck man," I shrugged his grasp off my shoulders; sweeping my top that he rutted from his taut clasp. In the course of fixing myself, I felt a vicious fist colliding with my lower jaw. Before I could make sense on what was occurring, the guy straddled me on the floor, continuing his punches, which I failed to block.

"What. Are. You. Doing. With. My. Fucking. Girlfriend." He spat and paused at each word, adding a punch wherever his fist could adjoin on my face. He began moving his punches on my stomach to distract the blocks on my face, which it did. He began targeting my face as I clutched my stomach. I could feel blood inside my mouth. Before I could flip him off, my punches ramming on his face, he was rapidly pulled off me.

Yeah pull the guy away now, I thought to myself sarcastically.

I placed a hand on the streaked floor as I situated myself in a sitting position. Putting in place my hair as it swayed onto my sight, I grimaced at the pain as my hand brushed my left cheek, which was his main target. Feeling liquid run down my nose, I promptly smeared it with the back of my hand, seeing ruby, oozing blood. I began spitting out the blood in my mouth and coughed violently.

I glared at the guy who was being seized back by two different guys. The guy however, wasn't gazing at me; his attention was set on the throng of people that we're dazed at the occurrence.

Following his stare, my eyes soon focused on a girl who was fairly about my height wearing a black reptile front mesh cutout dress, which narrowly swathed her parts.

She smirked in fulfillment towards him and soon back at where I laid. Her smile soon turned into a frown and she mouthed the words 'I'm so sorry.' That's when I became conscious that she was the girl I thought to be Ariana.

As my concentration returned to her boyfriend, his eyes welled of ache and hurt. I got up from my site on the floor, both turning their attention towards me. The guy's pain easily disguised of rage and hatred for me, but I didn't dare look back at the girl. I shrugged myself off and began to walk out of the club, my consciousness reviving and I start off my way to my car.

People were ruthless.

Liam's Pov:

This past couples of weeks had been quite exhausting since we were in the process of working on our third album, also remembering that our TMH tour to the US is just a month away.

I can't help but grin, the reason being that Harry had been closer to us and is in progress with his dealings, but he still remained remote, which I understood knowing that changes weren't quite as simple as people would think.

I remained clueless in what the reason was for his sudden transformation. I'm delighted that whoever or whatever that caused him to develop came to Harry's life because through his eyes, I could no longer see the frosty, dark emerald orbs he wore, although it still was there, it was replaced with a much brighter shade of green.

Louis' repeating groans from boredom, cleared me from my state of thoughts as we all scattered in the living room, rubbish foods and soda's over the floorboards. Zayn groaned, much like Louis, annoyed by his repeating moans, sighs, groans and complaints of the movie we were watching.

"Louis shut up!" Niall muttered as he threw a pillow at Louis' face, his attention still darting towards the television.

I rolled my eyes as Louis tackled Niall on the floor, wanting a distraction from the movie we have seen plentiful times now.

"Get off of me. You're a load!" Niall yelped as he fought to push Louis' face away from his. I shook my head from their proceedings, but then chuckled at Niall's exasperated face towards Louis.

The doorbell rang, echoing in the longing hallways. This silenced everyone from continuing on what they were doing. I glanced at the clock as it read 11:48 p.m.

Everyone's face demonstrated a nervous phrase, knowing that everybody was home and not one of us had invited any company recently. However Zayn looked anxious the most, bringing the pillow closer to where he contentedly laid, from a long-ago memory. Let's just say that a fan managed to track were we stayed and while Zayn went to check who was at the door, he had been straddled by a fan, ripping his clothes and such.

"I'm not checking it," his tone alert, but his eyes differ as it showed exhaustion. I chuckled at all their scared expressions and shook my head before I lead my body through the hall, the door being only 9 feet away.

Before reaching the door open, I had a clear hearing of someone's heavy breathing through the blocked space. Hesitating into opening it, I turned the knob slowly and there I faced familiar locks of curls, his deep wheezing becoming clearer, though I couldn't have a visual of his features, his head down.

As soon as I was about to greet him, he unexpectedly fell on the floor, his knees crooked, both hands set downward, coughing in the course.

"Boys I need your help!" I bellowed through the halls as I leant down picking Harry up as he slings himself on my shoulders, his weight all on me. I struggled carrying him over to the living room, but was relieved as I came in contact with three worried lads.

"Help," I let out from my lost of breath and Niall was instant to help me with Harry's weight as we carted him on the couch. Placing him down gently, in a sitting position, that was when I had a clear image of what he really looked like.

He had a busted lip, dried out blood under his nose and was slightly blackened. Not many red marks under his jaw and bruised face. I was shaken, I haven't seen Harry in this fragile situation before and I was astounded at the broken Harry that now faced us.

"Go get water and a rag, also an ice pack," Louis instructed Zayn, who kept a structured and stern face, not at all traumatized at the image of his best mate.

Zayn stood there not recalling what Louis directed, but seconds later came back to his senses and ran towards the kitchen, assembling the necessities needed to heal Harry.

A disappointing sigh fled Louis' lips as he traced Harry's face, waiting for him to open his eyes.

Soon enough Zayn came in handing Louis all the things he asked and backed away, sitting on the separate couch with Niall, glancing at one another, while I stood next to Louis who had settled himself next to Harry. Bringing the ice pack first to his jaw, Harry winced at the cold impact it had on his skin.

"Hold it."

Louis' serious tone quite startled me to be honest. Harry quickly trailed his instructions.

I have never seen Louis this strict before. It was scary since he rarely ever gets serious, but since he had more knowledge into taking care of Harry long-ago when in these kind of circumstances, I presume that's why he wasn't surprised to see him in this kind of status.

Louis started to drop the pallid cloth in the water, which quickly soaked the rag, and brought it up to Harry's face. He delicately damped it over Harry's face, wiping the blood that smeared down his nose. He repeated this cycle until the blood was clear and gone out of Harry's broken features.

Getting up from where he sat, Louis slowly got up and walked to the kitchen, the room filling silence as we watched Harry - his eyes closed as the ice pack lies on his jaw. He had not yet spoken a word to us and I wanted him to be truly healed so that he can answer the questions I set in mind.

Minutes later, Louis had two pills in one hand, and a glass of water on the other, not showing eye contact to any of us. His concentration remained on Harry, and only him.

"Open."

Harry did what Louis had asked without asking why and Louis popped the Advil in his mouth. He then took his chin and made him gulp the glass of water.

Afterwards, there was nothing but full tension in the room, as we remained unspoken, Louis' instructed words the only things let out in the past seconds. The stillness eating my insides, I couldn't help but ask what had happened, curiosity taking full power.

"What happened?" I questioned, erasing the silence and the stress of the room, my eyes focused at the curly haired boy.

Everyone waited for Harry's response. He let out nothing, but a name: a name that belonged to one in particular, which I only have met once.

Ariana.

And that's when everything was understandable to me. I also fully understood the situation, and guessing from the lads' expressions, we shared the same thought as well.

Harry was falling in love again.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

890K 26.9K 40
A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person, for you may cut yourself on their shattered pieces.
16K 452 69
Some people are meant to be fixed, others aren't. People like me who are unanchored, can't balance out the things in their life because we don't know...
6.2K 52 25
You can't be fixed by the person who broke you.
17.8K 359 43
Good