Regrets II

• Đã dành riêng cho melete

Warning: Mature Content

Chapter 34: Regrets II

*

Harry's Pov:

I can't find her. I have explored every area of the club, every dancing girl with their groping men; earning distasteful glares and seductive pleadings.

Zayn was right and I hated him for that. He always seems to know right from wrong, while he doesn't have to deal with problems because he seems to not have any. I envy his negligence on some situations. And the fact that people didn't care made my jealousy arise.

My chase has been going on for half an hour now and I was able not to drink, knowing the happenings from last time - the bruises that Lou manage to hide from make-up, being the evidence of the past mishap that seemed too much to remember.

I sat down on a bar stool, eyeing the crowd seeing everyone having fun and acting youthful, when I know in reality, some are trying to get away from the dreadful problems they had at home or relationship. I should know, having much experiences waking up on a wrecked motel with a hangover, the girl I took home long gone or beside me sleeping, leaving cluttered sheets beside where they slept. Then after that, Louis will be banging on the door moments after calling for help, wearing the same dissatisfied look but still bringing me home with no words leaving his mouth like what Paul would most likely do.

I need to be clear from thinking when I approach Ariana so instead of ordering Tequila I decided to start with an ice cold water to fresh my throat that seemed to come dry.

I love Ariana. She is everything I ever wished for before. She cares about me, she tolerates my temper, and she challenges me when I go over board with my outbursts. I need to stop thinking about Sophia.

It has been 8 months Harry. 8 months since Sophia has passed away and vanished from your life and she will never come back. Never, the voice in my head reminded.

I've always wanted someone to understand me. To love me from who I changed to be and who I continue to become without any judgment. Now that the opportunity was laid perfectly for me, why do I doubt myself? Why do my feelings have to be so fucked up and confusing?

Taking another chug down in my water, I felt two hands gripped tightly behind my shoulders, their icy breath hitting my neck as their filed manicured nails dug in my skin.

"Hey Harry," the person slurred.

I almost chocked on my drink when I heard an all too familiar voice. Anger suddenly flashed through my emotion remembering she was one of the motives why Niall and I had a discussion adding on to one of the reasons why he gave up on me.

Facing those blue azures, her blonde hair pushed back behind, her stuffed breast being the first thing my eyes rake, I backed away from the close space as I faced no other than Holly Merkins.

"What are you doing here?" I sneered, attempting to remove her touch but she only gripped tighter, her lengthy nails making marks on my skin through the fabric.

"Niall invited me. You know how much he loves me," she garbled, though from her maintained poise I could see that she was still sober.

"I missed you Harry, didn't you miss me?" She detached one of her hands off my shoulder and drew patterns of circles on my torso earning nothing she yearns but my continued glare.

"We'll I didn't," I grabbed her petite wrists and threw them back at her, standing up wanting her as far away from me as possible. However, I stopped when I felt her hand settle itself on my right thigh stroking it up and down, accidentally brushing past my member.