EGL // lashton

Da umlashton

「 chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon 」 - christopher poindexter in... Altro

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
nine / re-uploaded
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
trailer!!! | (fan art?)
twenty three
bromance awards
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
q&a
THE SEQUEL IS UP

eighteen

20.5K 1K 1.8K
Da umlashton

many of you are confused because of the last chapter, but i did not bring up anything that i hadn't already mentioned in the past chapters. if you don't understand, you have to re read some of the previous chapters because i've noticed you miss a lot while reading, lol

thanks to the people explaining to the one's who's confused though! but y'all need to read between the lines sometimes to understand my chapters

-

Ashton had his teeth gritted together and fists clenched by his sides as he was fuming in anger. He ignored all the confused calls from the other guys as he stomped up the stairs and burst into Ty's office.

"How did the buying go?" Ty asked in a monotone voice and didn't even lift his eyes from the single paper he was reading as Ashton entered the room.

"They were insiders" Ashton mumbled and slammed the door shut, making Ty lift his head to glare at his nephew.

"What did you say? And why are you trying to break the fucking door?"

"I said they were insiders" Ashton spoke before walking over to Ty's desk and leaned against it, his fingers digging into the hard surface.

"Would you calm down? You're leaving marks on my desk" Ty mumbled before going back to reading what he had lying on his desk.

Ashton gritted his teeth harder as he dug his nails deeper into the wood of the desk, making sure to actually leave marks. Ty noticed and clenched his jaw before glaring at Ashton again.

"What do you want?" Ty seethed and leaned back in his chair to look at Ashton fully.

"Time," Ashton spoke and released the desk, "And I want to be alone"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Ty asked and furrows his eyebrows while giving Ashton a judging look.

"I'm talking about killing Drake's son" Ashton spoke and Ty raised his eyebrows a bit.

"You found the boy?"

"I didn't only fucking find the boy, he's my boy's best friend and he fucking tried to put a bullet through my brain" Ashton said through gritted teeth.

"Are you saying he's been your boytoy's best friend all this time and you've never fucking noticed he's family with Drake?" Ty asked and cocked one eyebrow up before slowly standing up from his chair. Ashton rolled his eyes.

"I've never fucking seen his son, how the fuck was I supposed to know they were family. I don't even know who the fucking woman he knocked up is" Ashton shot back and Ty scoffed.

"Then how are you sure he's the one?"

"From what Luke has told me and what I've seen and heard, I'm pretty fucking sure he's a fucking rat belonging to that motherfucker" Ashton seethed.

Ty stood quiet and looked at Ashton before scoffing again but nodded his head. "If I give you time and let you be alone, what will you do to him?"

"He's in love with Luke, he tried to kiss my Luke, and he tried to kill me, what the fuck do you think I'm gonna do?"

"Don't talk to me like that," Ty said and jabbed a finger in Ashton's chest, "And I want to know. I don't want you to mess him up too bad, I want Drake to recognize his face when we give him back to him"

"Fine," Ashton said and rolled his eyes, "I just want space and I don't want you to tell anyone that I'm doing this. I want that fucker all to myself. I want to make him feel real fucking pain before I put a bullet through his brain"

Ty chuckled dryly. "Do whatever you want, just let me know when it's done. And don't fucking let anything go just because of Luke" he said and before waving his hand to show Ashton he wanted him to leave.

Ashton rolled his eyes once again and gave his uncle the finger before exiting the room and entered his bedroom quietly. Luke was still sleeping in the bed, cuddled under the duvet, wearing only his lace panties still after his and Ashton's sex and love confessions.

Ashton breathed out heavily before taking off his t-shirt and jeans, walking over to his closet and took out a pair of sweatpants and put them on. He took out one of his t-shirts before walking over to the bed.

He pealed the duvet away from the small blond boy and leaned down to kiss Luke's forehead. The act made Luke slowly move around and flutter his eyes open.

"Ashton?" he asked sleepily, making the older boy have to bite the inside of his cheek to hold himself back from doing anything.

"Sit up" Ashton whispered and snaked a hand under Luke's back to help him sit up. Ashton bit his lip when Luke's hips were in sight, making the lace against his skin almost gleam in the dark.

"Okay," Luke yawned and sat up, looking around the room tiredly and confused.

"Hands up, angel" Ashton whispered and when Luke did as told, Ashton slowly dressed Luke in his big t-shirt. The hem of the shirt fell down to the mattress, but if Luke was standing up, half of the younger boy's thighs would be hidden underneath it.

Luke let his hands feel the material of the shirt, smiling at the smell of Ashton, before looking up at the older boy.

"Did you leave?" Luke asked quietly and reached his hands up to touch Ashton's face.

"No" Ashton lied and shook his head, leaning in to place a kiss on the tip of Luke's nose before pulling away to walk over to the other side of the bed and laid down.

"Then why are you up and awake?" Luke asked and shuffled closer to Ashton and cuddled into the older boy's chest. The duvet was tucked up to his chin and Luke tugged his arms into the sleeves of the t-shirt for extra warmth.

"Needed some clothes, it was cold" Ashton mumbled and wrapped his arms around Luke's petite body and brought him close to himself.

"Okay" Luke breathed out and smiled as he breathed in the scent of Ashton's bare skin.

Ashton breathed heavily through his nose as he felt his pretty boy hold onto him. Luke had no idea what was going on around Ashton right now, and the truth would probably break the younger boy in two.

Luke was believing that Calum was his friend, his best friend. He believed that the boy was innocent just like him, that he was truthful and that he was real.

He wasn't though, and Luke would be torn into pieces when knowing.

Ashton didn't want to see Luke sad. He didn't want to see the pretty boy hurt in any way, but in this case he cared more about hurting Calum as much as he could than how Luke would feel in the end.

If he let Calum get away, Ashton was pretty sure Luke would be the one ending up as a simple line on the wrist.

"What's wrong?" Luke whispered out, pulling Ashton out of his thoughts.

"Nothing, why?" Ashton mumbled and he felt Luke shrug against his chest.

"I don't know, you're just tense" Luke said and soothingly ran a hand up and down Ashton's tattooed chest.

Ashton tightened his grip around Luke before leaning his head down and captured Luke's lips in a deep kiss, surprising the younger boy. Ashton pulled away soon after, a hand on Luke's cheek, and looked at him intently.

"What would I have to do to make sure you'll stay with me through all the fucked up things happening in my life?" Ashton asked in a whisper, making Luke frown a bit.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Just answer the question, Luke"

"Okay," Luke breathed out and looked into Ashton's eyes deeply, "I really don't know, Ashton. I've seen a lot and I know a lot, all that is pretty bad, but here I still am, right?"

"Yeah," Ashton said and sighed lightly, "But what do I have to do to make sure you'll stay through everything that happens?"

Luke frowned again before he moved closer to Ashton and let the tip of his nose brush against the older boy's.

"Just always love me back. Just love me as much as I love you, and never let go" Luke whispered and Ashton fisted the back of Luke's shirt.

"Okay" Ashton said and nodded before leaning in to kiss Luke again. Luke smiled into the kiss, loving every second of being wrapped in Ashton's warmth.

"Why are you worried about me leaving?" Luke asked softly as they had pulled away from the kiss again.

"Because I have never done this relationship and love thing, and I want you to know that there's stuff I'm forced to do for my work, and that comes with fucking up and doing mistakes. I just want you to know that I'm not just the only one behind them" Ashton said and Luke nodded his head with a small smile.

He didn't understand the real meaning behind Ashton's words though. 

"I know," Luke said and leaned up to peck Ashton's lips, "I love you"

"I love you too" Ashton whispered and held Luke close until the younger boy had fallen back to sleep.

Ashton closed his eyes tightly and gritted his teeth together harshly before letting out a defeated sigh and opened his eyes, watching his beautiful boy sleep soundly without any problems in the world.

To fall in love with the blonde was never supposed to make Ashton sympathetic. It was not supposed to make him so.. human, but that just what he has become.

**

"Grab your books" Ashton mumbled as Luke was running around in Ashton's bedroom, getting ready for school as Ashton was lazily getting dressed.

"I need to brush my teeth and go to the bathroom" Luke said hurriedly and looked at Ashton with a small smile.

"I'll be downstairs" Ashton said and walked over to peck Luke's lips before going out of the room and down the stairs. As he reached the floor, he looked up to see his uncle's hard hazel eyes look at him.

Ashton only looked back without saying anything, knowing very well what that look meant. Ashton only gave him a short nod before turning his head to the side, seeing Michael walk into the hallway.

"You going to school today?" the green-haired boy asked and looked at Ashton with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah" Ashton mumbled as he checked through his pockets to make sure he had everything with him.

"Great, then I'm going with you. And Blondie" Michael answered and Ashton shook his head.

"No, I need you to take another car"

"Why?" Michael asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Because he's leaving early to take care of business I sent him to do alone" Ty said, making both boys turn around to look at him.

"Why alone?" Michael asked.

"Because I said so. Take another car and get going" Ty said and ushered Michael out of the house, giving him a glare as Michael rolled his eyes.

"You better not fuck this up, Ashton. I want what I told you" Ty said and gave Ashton a stern look before glancing up at Luke who was walking down the stairs. Ty gave Ashton one last glance before walking away.

"What was that all about?" Luke asked as he reached the floor and looked at Ashton with big blue eyes.

"Nothing," Ashton mumbled and grabbed his car keys before walking over to the door, "Let's get going, I need to be at school earlier today"

"Why? Have you finally decided to actually try working school?" Luke asked and giggled as he walked out of the house after Ashton. He frowned slightly when seeing Michael drive away quickly.

"Something like that" Ashton mumbled as he clenched and unclenched his fists, having a hard time to look Luke in the eye.

The ride to the school was quiet, mostly because Ashton didn't answer anything Luke said. Luke noticed, and then stopped talking, only watching out of the window while glancing at Ashton a few times.

Luke was quite worried about Ashton. He had been weird since last night and Luke didn't understand why? The only thought he had was that Ashton maybe regretted that he told Luke he loved him.

It made Luke frown and pout slightly as he listened to the engine work. It was the only thing being heard in the car as silence was wrapped around them.

When they reached the school, Ashton drove onto the parking lot and parked at his usual spot. Ashton noticed the car beside him being Michael's, and he sighed when seeing his friend walking to the back of the school with lazy steps.

"Ashton?" Luke asked softly, making Ashton turn his head to look at the blonde.

"Hm?"

"Do you really love me?" Luke whispered out shakily, like if he was scared to talk to Ashton.

"What?" Ashton asked and furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Do you? Love me, that is" Luke asked again and Ashton looked at Luke for a few long seconds before reaching over to run his fingers through Luke's soft blond hair.

"Why wouldn't I? I thought I had made it clear that you mean really fucking much to me, angel" Ashton said and held up his arm for Luke to see.

"I don't know," Luke said and shrugged with a small blush on his face as his eyes traced the tattoo, "I just feel like you've been kind of weird since you told me"

"Well, this is new for me, Luke. I have never done this, so I don't know what to do," Ashton spoke and let his hand travel down to the back of Luke's neck, "You've got nothing to worry about though, I know I feel for you"

Luke blushed and nodded his head before Ashton leaned down to place his lips on the blonde's. It grew deep in only seconds, and Ashton had to dug his fingers into his own leg harshly to not take this too far. He had business to take care of.

"Luke," Ashton mumbled and pulled away from Luke's lips, "I need to get going"

"Okay" Luke said and nodded his head, smiling before kissing Ashton once more.

The two boys exited the car, and Ashton once again checked his pockets to make sure everything was there.

They met at the front of the car and Ashton checked left to right to see if anyone was watching, before he leaned down and kissed Luke once again.

"Love you" Ashton murmured, making Luke blush.

"Love you too" the young boy answered and stood up on his toes to kiss Ashton again.

"Get to class" Ashton said as he pulled away from Luke's lips and stepped back a bit.

"Okay, dad" Luke said and giggled before waving goodbye to Ashton and skipped over to the school happily.

It took Ashton a whole minute before he could move from the spot he was standing on. Thoughts were running through his mind and he hated how compassionate he felt. It felt wrong and he knew he couldn't make it all about Luke. That's not how Ashton's life works.

Ashton walked into school with heavy steps, as always ignoring all the looks he got, only focusing on Calum who was hearing a hood over his head and his hand still bandaged. He had his backpack on his back and tugged on the straps as he quickly walked over to the boys' toilets.

As soon as Ashton placed his eyes on Calum, all his compassion disappeared. There was nothing else but pure hatred running through his veins at this point and he didn't even have to think as his legs moved him over to the boys' toilets that Calum just entered.

As Ashton entered, it was empty. He slowly walked in and watched all the booths opened except for one. He walked back and locked the main door before walking in and leaned against the sinks. His jaw was locked, his fists were clenched, and his eyes were burning as he heard Calum calmly move around in the locked booth.

When the door to the booth opened and Calum stepped out, Ashton stood completely still, waiting until the younger boy had finally seen him.

Calum's eyes were wide as he watched Ashton's burning eyes stare back at him. His body grew smaller in slight fright and understanding and he gulped down as Ashton pushed himself away from the sinks to stand up straight.

"How are you, Calum?" Ashton asked and slowly made his way towards the younger boy.

Calum didn't answer, making Ashton scoff before he raised a fist and threw it perfectly at Calum's high cheekbone. The strength and pressure Ashton added into it made Calum fall hopelessly to the tiled floor.

"I asked you a question" Ashton said and cocked his head to the side before crouching down to grab Calum's hair and pulled the boy up from the floor. Calum let out a strangled whine and scrunched his face up while Ashton slammed him against the wall.

"You're being rude; when someone ask you a question, you answer" Ashton spoke through gritted teeth before punching Calum twice before releasing him and let him fall back to the floor.

"You're just gonna lay there?" Ashton asked and cocked one eyebrow up while watching the younger boy roll around and pant in pain, "I thought your father had taught you some fighting at least. I mean, I don't think he raised you to be a fucking wimp"

Calum whined out again, a small sob making it's way past his lips before Ashton kicked his stomach harshly. Calum coughed and desperately tried to get air in his lungs when Ashton kicked him again.

"Come on, this is just too easy" Ashton mumbled and rolled his eyes before dragging Calum up by the collar his his shirt and turned him around, holding him tightly against his chest. Ashton turned them to the mirrors, holding Calum's chin violently hard as he made the younger boy watch his reflection.

"Look at this, Calum," Ashton started and shook his head in disapproval, "Have you ever seen such a fucking pathetic boy before? Look at you huh, this sight is sad"

Calum tried to move his head out of Ashton's grip, but Ashton only tightened his hold on Calum, almost breaking the younger boy's jaw. Calum cried at the pain, actually whimpering and sobbing.

"Your dad isn't so proud of you now, is he?" Ashton asked and Calum squeezed his eyes shut and breathed heavily through his nose.

"Please" the darker boy pleaded, making Ashton scoff and roll his eyes.

"God, you're fucking disgusting me with all this fucking sob-show. You're just as pathetic as you father, Calum, even more" Ashton said and threw Calum back down on the floor. He crouched down and looked at Calum's bruised and bleeding face, as his chest moved up and down quickly.

"How could you ever have thought that Luke could ever love such a pathetic boy like you?" Ashton seethed before gripping Calum's bandaged hand and held his wrist tightly, making the younger squirm in pain as the two boys heard the bell to the school ringing, signaling that classes were starting.

"If only Luke could see you now, huh? I think he'd be ashamed of you. His little friend can't even take one punch before falling to the ground" Ashton spoke and grabbed Calum's jaw to hold his face still before aiming punch at Calum's nose, making a delightful cracking noise being sound.

Calum yelled in pain and let out a desperate sob after. The dark-haired boy only cried and sobbed, giving up everything as he laid against the cold tiled floors and felt the pain take over him.

"You know what?" Ashton asked and steered Calum's face back, slamming his head down on the hard floors to make Calum open his eyes and look at him, "I know that all you guys got some obsession with knifes, so I thought I'd try your obsession on you, how'd you feel about that?"

Calum didn't answer, he was almost fully out of it now. His eyelids we're halfway down and his arms were limp by his sides. The only thing moving was his chest as he struggled to take breath after breath.

He noticed as Ashton dug around in his pocket and took out a pocketknife. Calum wanted to scream or run away, but he physically couldn't. Ashton enjoyed how stuck he was, and he enjoyed it even more as Calum let out a strangled whimper when the tip of the blade pressed against his chest.

Calum cried and sobbed out words of complains and pain as Ashton let the black glide against the skin, watching blood appear right away.

"God Calum, man up a bit, would you? If your parents saw you know, if Luke saw you now, would you really want them to see you this pathetic the last hours of your life?" Ashton said and shook his head as he tsked.

"I-I wish Luke was here now so-" Calum started but Ashton pressed his blade harder down on his skin, making Calum cry out in pain.

"What did you tell me?" Ashton asked and daringly cocked his head to the side.

"I wish Luke was here s-so he could finally see what a horrible p-person you really are" Calum said before Ashton gave him a jab in the chest, making the younger boy whimper again.

Ashton watched the letters he carved into Calum's skin. Or, it wasn't even letters anymore, it was just random lines of anger, showing and making Calum feel just how much Ashton would hurt him before he made it all end.

"We're all of the same kind, Calum, we're all in the same fucking boat, aren't we?" Ashton said and carved one last line before taking the knife away and put it back in his pocket.

"You're just a fucking joke compared to me. You're father is a pathetic motherfucker, you're mother I have no idea about, but she probably ran off as soon as she realized just what a pair of fuckers you and your father are. Everything in your life is pathetic; the people you decided to group with, the person you are, the person you'll become. Everything"

Calum tried to move, but Ashton gripped his throat and held the younger boy down against the floor while he desperately tried to get out of Ashton's hold to get any oxygen.

"No, please, no" Calum whimpered breathlessly, making Ashton's grip tighten before he scoffed.

"This is just the beginning Calum, just wait until I get you back home. Can't wait to see the your whole life flash in front of your eyes before I put that bullet through your brain"

Calum struggled and fought for a single intake of oxygen, and just when it looked like he'd pass out, Ashton released his hold and watched Calum cough and desperately try to get any air into his lungs.

Calum had so much to say, Ashton could see it in the younger boy's eyes, and it was such an satisfaction when knowing Calum couldn't get a single one of them out of his mouth.

"Let's go back to my place, shall we?" Ashton asked and gritted his teeth before gripping Calum's now blood-drenched shirt and held him up.

"No, please. I-I'll do anything, I- Please-" Calum spoke but didn't have the time to finish his sentence before Ashton slammed his head against one of the tiles walls, making Calum go completely unconscious.

Ashton dropped the boy to the floor once again before walking off to clean the floor and wall away from the blood. He didn't do a great job, but it was better than leaving it as it was before.

Ashton turned back to Calum and picked the unconscious body up from the floor and made his way out to the empty hallways. He looked at Luke's locker as he passed it before walking out to his car, getting ready to put a bullet through his boyfriend's 'best friend's' brain.

-

i do not like how this turned out. next chapter will be better, i swear.

so much is gonna happen these next chapters (basically the whole book but whatever) so you better keep up!!

vote and comment

ily

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

42.9K 800 23
in love with the girl two doors down
3.9K 207 38
chthon·ic adjective: concerning, belonging to, or inhabiting the underworld. Ashton just wants to rule hell. Luke is looking for a little fun. Calum...
5.2K 227 49
*STILL WRITING AND EDITING* *REQUESTS ARE WELCOME* A collection of oneshots, imagines and preferences containing Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke