The Modern Days (LeviXEren)

By TrebleClef726

"You are adorable." "Am not." "Are to." "Am not." "Are to." "Am not." Levi's hand trailed up my thigh an... More

Eren
Trying New Things
The Interview
First Day
Meetings...
Back Home
Date
Date Part 2
Good Morning
Mikasa and Armin Meet Levi
The Office
Not An Update !!!!
See, I do it so much better
Jealousy
Lovey Dovey and Stuff
Rules are BS
Quitting...
Life Changes when Dates are Cancelled
Souls to Meet Once again Part 1
Souls Meet Once Again Part 2
Confusion
Waking to Levi
Laying in Bed
Dinner
Not an Update 2
...
Pictures
The Dark Ages
Dancing
The Proposal of Love
I love you, I love you too
New Years
Works

I love you

4.9K 240 48
By TrebleClef726

Eren's POV

I walked into the office and walked to my desk awkwardly as Levi talked on his phone. I went through my list of things, copying papers, shredding things, getting paperwork, scheduling meetings, updating Levi's calendar and stuff. I also throughly cleaned the office. I started my paperwork.

"Eren, are you going to eat lunch?" Levi asked me as Annie brought in food.

"No, sir." I said and continued, not even looking up from my paperwork.

*le time skip*

I finished the last of my paperwork and levi walked to my desk. "every thing okay, babe?" He asked dragging a finger down my jaw and forced me to look to him.

"Yeah, why?"

"You weren't acting normal."

"Just because I didn't eat lunch?"levi shrugged and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"Go home with me?" He asked. I nodded and he lead me out of the building and to his car.He drove to his house and we went inside. "Want something to eat?"

"Are you an option?" I asked smirking slightly. he laughed slightly and walked to me.

"Only if you are..."

*le spice warning*

Levi took me to his bedroom and he kissed me roughly. I kissed him back and he pushed me back into a wall and tugged on my shirt. I quickly took it off as he took his off. My hands went up his chest as he kissed my neck roughly and I moaned. I rocked to him and he moaned. He moved to started rubbing me through my pants. Before long I started getting hard. I continued moaning and he went onto his knees and unzipped my pants with his teeth. He pulled my pants down and I stepped out of them. He pulled down my boxers as well and licked up my length. I moaned softly and he moved to give me a hand job while taking my balls into his mouth, playing with them with his tongue. I moaned louder. He continued quickly as I moaned more. His hand moved quickly before taking my length into his mouth and moved his hand to my balls instead, playing with them still. I moaned loudly as he bobbed his head and hummed. Once my length hit the back of his throat he started deep throating me. I moaned loudly. he continued all of his actions and I rocked to his mouth slightly. He relaxed his throat and continued. He played with my balls even more and I felt my abdomen tighten up. "im going to cum soon, daddy..." He backed off my length slightly and bobbed his head and hummed. before long I came. he swallowed what he could and licked up what he couldn't. He stood up and kissed me roughly again. He whispered in my ear.

"I love you."

---------

Heyo! Alice here, how are you guys? Sorry I haven't been updating, I have been getting my dance shit and school shit figured out so I haven't really been updating, plus I have some writers block, so that is why this chapter may have seemed rushed, and short. Comment if you have any questions, comments ((obviously)), concerns, or ideas of what I can do for future chapters. Thank you guys so much for reading my fanfic and voting for my chapters. Thank you to the people who comment, I love when I get comments because I just like knowing what people think of my Fanfics and books I have wrote.

Happy Labor Day and obviously .... Happy Fangrelling!

- Alice

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 6.3K 44
Eren meets a hot stranger one day and after dating for a bit figures out that this attractive stranger is his little sister's teacher. In this Levi x...
7K 366 18
[Been edited] So this is my first time writing a fanfic. Sorry if there is grammar mistakes and story sucks. Eren Jeager. Is going to Titan high, whe...
107K 2.2K 29
I met her when she was a girl who lack nutritions and so damn skinny,like really skinny.Her hair is so beautiful even when it's dirty and tangled.I t...
240K 8.2K 35
This fanfic takes place in modern times, therefore no titans. Eren is going into his 1st year of high school. Eren finds it a little hard fitting in...