Trust Again

By MissSnoowflake

Amelia 'Millie" Summer is 18 years old and her life is anything else than easy. She was always a life loving... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not a chapter!

Chapter 1

12.4K 254 21
By MissSnoowflake

Millie's POV:

“No” I said for the third time.

“Come oooon..” Ruby screamed so loud that I had to take the phone away from my ear. “You're 18 years old, you need to go out and have fun by the way everyone would love too see your pretty face again, its been too long now.” Ruby tried to convince me.

“You know that I'm not a big fan of those parties right?” I tried to explain.

“I know” she said softly and I knew she would never understand the real reason why I changed so much. “But Millie please.. “ Ruby took a deep breath” please, do it for me?” She giggled. “Do it for you best friend?”

I sighed, Ruby always knew how to make me soft and she knew how to get what she wants. Ruby is the only person who really knows me, well besides Caitlin. Ruby and Caitlin those two girls. Ruby with her blond, wavy hair, those ocean blue eyes and her perfect figure and Caitlin with her brown hair and her hazel brown eyes. They were always by my side, I could tell them everything well almost everything. I swallowed as I though about it and quickly shook my head and tried to push away those thoughts. 

“Soooo, are you coming?” Ruby asked with her soft and beautiful voice.

“Do I have any other chance?” I mumbled trying to sound angry.

“Sweeeeeeeeet” Ruby cheered and quickly added “I'll pick you up at eight but I'll come by before to check if your outfit is sexy enough” Ruby giggled happy.

I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see it and answered “Whatever” as she laughed loud. “Okay see you later” she screamed before she hang up.

“Later” I mumbled to myself and threw the phone on my bed.

I took a deep breath and walked to turn the TV on. I let myself fall onto the bed and a deep sigh escaped my lips. It has changed me.. I've always been to every party, actually I never missed any party because I loved being popular and happy. I loved drinking and I loved hanging out with my friends. Even after my mum died two years ago, Ruby always knew how to cheer me up and most of the time this meant going out to different clubs, party all night and forget about the sad and depressing times. I've always been social and addicted to clubs with loud music, I loved meeting new people. But that changed since.. again I shook my head. I didn't want to think about it. I quickly glanced at the clock in my room. 5:30pm, I relaxed. Enough time to watch TV and relax before Ruby would carry me to this party. I made myself comfortable on my bed, took a quick glance through my room before I layed my head onto my soft cushion. Everything seemed safe. I tried to concentrate on the TV but I ended up zapping through the channels not really paying any attention to the different TV shows. I grabbed my phone and sighed relieved – no messages- no missed calls – nothing. It was a good feeling. I smiled and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. 

I felt someone poking my shoulder as I opened my eyes. I screamed and jumped from the bed running to the corner of my room sllowly turning around. My eyes widened as I saw Ruby standing at my bed, watching me with her mouth wide open and with her big blue eyes. She looked confused.

“Ruby?” I asked surprised “What are you doing here so early?”

Ruby starred at me almost scared as she glanced through my bedroom.

“What is going on Millie?”

I shook my head “Nothing” I faked a big smile “I just didn't expect you here you said you were coming at eight” I glanced at my clock. “Oh shit, I fell asleep”

Ruby smiled insecure but still  confused. “Are you sure everything is alright?” She asked me again.

“Yeah” I nodded “I just..., its 7pm, I need to hurry, right?” I smiled at her “Give me 10 more minutes and I'll be ready” I rushed into my bathroom, pulling my clothes from my body, quickly running into the shower. 

As we left the house 40 minutes later. I wore my slim black jeans and a beige loose top combined with a blazer and my brown handbag. Ruby forced me to wear my black high-heels and made me wear a long necklace and some loose bracelets. I felt weird, its been a while since I wore high-heels or made myself look pretty. My long and red-brown hair fell down wavy at my shoulders. Ruby drove us to Caitlin's house were my other best friend hopped into the car.

“Well next time, call me before you let me wait outside here for hours” she said as she climbed into the car.

“Hello to you too” Ruby and I said simultaneously.

“Hi” she said as she looked down at her phone.

I smiled and pulled down the little mirror from Ruby's car. I liked my make-up today, those smoky-eyes weren't too much but they supported my green, grey eyes. I took a last glance and sighed as Ruby stopped the car. “Lets go” I whispered to myself and opened the door. Caitlin stood beside me her eyes went down my body as she looked at me with her mouth wide open. “What?” I asked insecure.

She gasped “You look absolutely stunning” she looked at me “I missed this side of you”

I smiled relieved “Thanks Cait”

Caitlin and Ruby grabbed my arm and carried me into the building. I heard the music and tried to push the thoughts away. “Everything is going to be okay” I told myself. 

“Baaaaaaaaaaaaaabe, you're here” I heard a deep voice scream behind me.

“Hey Ollie” I smiled “Good to see you again” He hugged me and whispered into my ear

“I missed you Darling” I smiled again “Wanna go and get some drinks?”

Ollie looked at us. “Yeeh sure” Ruby said and smiled. As we walked towards the bar I scanned through the people. I was glad that I've seen most of them never before, because I didn't like to explain to all of them why I was gone for so long. Well at least I didn't like to explain my fake explanation. “What do you want?” Ollie asked looking at me his blue eyes sparkled. “I don't mind” I looked at the other girls “Girls?” “Lets just order a bottle of Vodka, so we can party the whole night” Ruby screamed excited as Ollie walked to order the bottle. She came towards me “Don't look so scared, its going to be a fun night, promise” she smiled at me. I nodded slightly as Ollie handed me a glass full of vodka. We talked and joked and it was fun.  Ruby and Caitlin always went to dance with some guys while I sat at the bar waiting for them to come back. Ollie was sitting next to me as Caitlin came towards us and asked Ollie and me to dance with her.

“No” I said smiling “I like to watch you guys”

Caitlin looked sad as she pulled Ollie with her “Have fun” I smiled. Caitlin turned around poking her tongue out as she dissapeared into the crowd of dancing people.

I put the phone out of my handbag and scanned through my mentions, nothing new. I  filled my glass with some more vodka and drank it with one gulp. I refilled it again and brought the glass back to my lips. I couldn't see Ruby or Caitlin on the dancefloor anymore. I felt scared sitting alone at the bar. I drank the second glass and wanted to fill the third glass as I saw someone starring at me. I looked away. I could feel the alcohol in my blood and I began to like the feeling again. I sipped on my refilled third glass and began watching the bartenders. I watched around in the club, stopping at the person who still starred at me. I put my drink up, the person did the same – we both drank. I smiled. The person smiled. I refilled my class again and turned around to look out for Ruby and Cait. I sighed, there was still no sign of them, it seemed like they forgot about me. Well my fault I wasn't excatly a 'party queen' those last few months. I turned around and continued to watch the bartenders again as I realized the person on the other side was gone. I looked at my phone, 10:30PM – I sent Ruby and Caitlin a text saying that I'm going home. I already felt dizzy but I still drank my last glass, hopped from the chair and put the phone back into my handbag. I turned around and wanted to walk away as I heard a husky voice behind me

“You're already leaving?”

I turned slowly and looked at the person who was sitting opposite me at the bar just a few minutes ago. I nodded and forced a smile

“Yes, I'm going home”

I turned around again as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I tensed and my heart began to race. I tried to hide the scared look from my face and turned around again. He was huge and looked down at me, a smile across his face. He put his hand on my neck and forced me to look him into the eyes. Beautiful eyes I realized.

“Come and stay for one more drink?”

He asked his voice was raspy and he pulled me closer. I put my hands on his chest and shook my head.

“I'm sorry my friends are waiting; I need to go”

I tried to push him away from me but he was strong. He was wearing black jeans and a white shirt, it basically showed every muscle on his body and I felt his well toned chest. He laughed gentle

“Who were you texting then?”  

I froze, how did he know?

“I saw you texting” he leaned down and whispered into my ear “Come and let me pay you one drink”

I tensed again.

“I really have to go, I was just texting them that they should meet me outside”

I mumbled and wanted to go. But he held me back again.

“One drink?”

His grip around my hand was strong and my heart was going crazy. He scared me. He scraed me a lot. What did he want from me? My thoughts came back what if he was just like..I shook my head

“No” I said out loud “No I can't stay they're waiting for me”

I tried to be confident but he only laughed at me.

“Don't be silly I just saw your friends on the dance floor, they're not waiting for you.”

“Shit”I mumbled and looked down at the floor.

Wait, how did he know who my friends were, was he watching me the whole night? He laughed, probably at my confused face, I could smell he was drunk. He was still holding my hand as he slowly pulled me towards the bar. He offered me to sit down, but I just shook my head. He giggled as he ordered two Jager bombs and looked at me with a grin. I shook my head disgusted as he gave me the redbull and the shot of jager. He looked amused as he puts the jager into the glas of redbull he grabed ma hands and did the same thing with my drink. We clinked glasses and drank the jager bomb with one gulp as he looks at me again.

"So whats you're name?" he asks, his voice getting huskier with every second.

Still disgusted from the drink I just drank I stared at him.

"Millie" I grumbled.

I began to feel really dizzy and leaned against the bar.

"I'm Harry" he says "nice name Amelia" he smirks down at me as he took a step closer.

I tensed how did he know my full name, nobody calls me Amelia and I didn't like that name.

"H H How...?" I began as he grabbed my face in both hands and looked me in the eyes. "Don't be scared" he whisperd leaning forward.

I could smell his bad breath and closed my eyes in disgust. What was he thinking? My heart began to race and I tried to bear down the fact that my body was shaking. I was scared and  looked down at the ground his hands still on my cheeks. I tried to get the phone out of my handbag, but he stopped me and whispered into my ear

"Are you scared of me?"

I shook my head and tried to act calm.

"No I just really have to go" I said still looking down.

"ahhh" he said laughing and took a step back.

I sighed as he finally released me and as I realized that there was still no sign of my friends I quickly glanced at him.

"Thank you for the drink, but I have to go"

I faked a confident smile and rushed towards the exit. I couldn't stop myself and turn around to face him once again before I left through the door. 

 A/N:

ahh this is only the beginning I promise it will get better, I'm really scared that nobody will like the story but I'll write it anyways cause I'm addicted to writing even if its not really good. 

Soo if you read this thank you and feel free to tell me what you think :) 

Laura .xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 14.5K 71
After six long years of constant touring and working as one of the world's biggest pop stars, trying his hand at acting and about to embark on a new...
84.2K 1.3K 34
"Once a week." "Once a week?" "We fuck once a week, every week" // A Summer dogsitting job for Mr. Styles is a dream come true for any broke uni stud...
11.2K 1.4K 80
Do you what it feels like to get hurt by the one and only person you love and trust? Do you know the pain and suffering you go through because of it...
411K 14.7K 34
Cause you were mine for the summer Now we know it's nearly over Feels like snow in September But I always will remember You were my summer love You a...