The Life of Hayes Grier's Twi...

By justinershepherd

Justine's life sucked for years, because two of her older brothers picked on her everyday since she was in 5t... More

The Life of Being the Younger Sister of the Grier boys
Chapter 1
Not an update
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
I'm so proud of Hayes!
Taylor Caniff
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 18

1.1K 16 2
By justinershepherd

I woke up to a little body snuggling closer to me, and a strong arm tightening it's grasp on me. I open my eyes and look down to see Skylynn asleep snuggled up into me. I tried to get up but Shawn had too strong of a grasp on me. 

"Babe, i have to go pee." I whispered. He laughed with his eyes still closed. "You can hold it." Really? "Yes, i can hold it, but i'd rather get the pee out of my body!" I yelled a little waking Skylynn. She looked up at me then got up and laid back down on me.

"I'm scared." She whispered. "Why are you scared?" I asked softly as i rubbed her little back. "I had a scary dream." "Aw, Sky." I hugged her tighter. We just laid there cuddling until the door slowly opened.

Since I couldn't see anyone i'm guessing it was Nolan. Yup. He walked over to my bed while rubbing his eyes and yawn, then climbed up and snuggled next to me. 

"I'm hungry." Nolan said and poked Skylynn making her giggle. Soon enough Shawn loosened his grip on my and I got up and took the two little kids down stairs to eat. "What do you want?" "Waffles!" They both cheered.

I laughed then grabbed the waffle maker out of the cabinet. I plugged it in, then looked around the kitchen for everything I needed to make the waffles.

Once I had everything, i poured the ingredients in a big bowl and mixed them together. And of course i'm related to Benjamin Hayes Grier, and he decided to jump on my back, which caused be to fall backwards and spill the waffle batter all over both of us.

"Benjamin!" I whined "Renee!" "That's my middle name." "I know, but you used a name i don't like, so i used one you didn't like." I rolled my eyes and got up.

"Now you have to make waffles for the 3 and 6 year olds." I said then ran up stairs to get cleaned up. I walked into my room and Shawn laughed. "What happened?" "My brother happened." 

"You have 4 that are capable of that so be more specific(<- Tbh i can never pronounce this word...it's too hard.)." "Hayes did it." "Oh...sorry." "Mhm." I grabbed a clean shirt and shorts then went into the bathroom to change. 

"You know you don't have to change in the bathroom right?" Shawn said. "Shawn!" "What?" "You know what!" "Yeah." He's such a dork. I opened the door and walked out of my room without even looking at him.

"Babeee!" He whined as he chased me down the stairs. "No!!!" I yelled as he tried to grab a hold of my wrist. I opened the front door and raced down the street. I looked behind me to see if he was still chasing me. Which he was, then I tripped over something and fell down in someone's yard.

"Ow." I yelped in pain as I pulled my leg closer to my body to see blood dripping down it. "Are you okay?" Some guy asked running out of the house. (Boy in media if it shows it.)

"Yeah, i'm fine." "No, you're not, your knee is bleeding." "Yeah, but i'm use to it, I have 2 older brothers, a twin and 3 younger siblings, i'm always getting hurt around them." i said looking up at the boy.

"A pretty girl fell and hurt herself in my yard, the least I could do is help her." He said and gave me a genuine smile. I smiled back as he stood up and ran back into his house. I looked over at a tree that's in the people next door to this kid's yard to see Shawn leaning against it staring at me.

He wasn't even mad, he was actually smiling...weird. The boy soon came back with a damp towel and band-aid. He cleaned the cut and all of the blood dripping down my leg then covered the cut with a band-aid.

"So do you live around here?" He asked as he finished putting the band-aid on my knee. "Yeah, i live 3 houses down." "Are your younger siblings like 1 month, 3, and 6?" "Yup, Decklan, Nolan, and Skylynn." 

"Yeah, my mom babysits the older two. And I'm guessing you're Justine, cause you don't look like a Will, Hamilton/Nash or Benjamin/Hayes." "Haha yeah, those are my brothers." "Well, i'm Andrew, and i'm guessing that's your boyfriend." He said turning around and pointing at Shawn.

"It's nice to meet you and yeah, that's my boyfriend." (Rip Maya the mouse...Kristina is a horrible owner...okay, so my sister bought a mouse yesterday, and we haven't seen it all day, like it got out of it's cage. poor lil mouse she was about 2 inches long.)

"It's nice to meet you too, well i better go back inside and make sure my brother doesn't catch the house on fire." We both laughed then got up and walk our separate ways. "I caught you!" Shawn yelled as he wrapped his arms around me.

I hugged him back and inhaled his scent. "I know you're smelling me." He whispered into my hair then kissed the top of my head. "And? You always smell my hair when i'm sleeping." "How do you know that?" 

"I'm a very light sleeper." "Oh yeah." "Mhm, now let's go home!" "No, i want to take you somewhere." "Why?" "What i can't take my girlfriend somewhere?" "Not with out telling me where." "Ugh! why can't there ever be surprises for you?" 

"Cause I hate surprises." He rolled his eyes as he pulled away. He intertwined our hands and we walked back to my house. "So you won't let me take you anywhere?" Shawn asked as we walked into the living room where everyone else was. "Nope."

"Hey Stiner, Magcon starts next week, are you coming with us?" Nash asked while sitting on Hayes. "1. Get off of my twin, and 2. Duh! are you stupid?" He laughed then got up. "Good, it's way better with you there." He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up.

~~~A Week later~~~

"WAKE UP!" Nash yelled walking into my room. "I'm going to stab you go away!" "You wouldn't stab me, you're too nice, now get up." "Why?" "Cause we have to get on the plane soon." I rolled out of bed and fell onto the floor. 

I slowly got up then went into my closet and grabbed sweats. I changed then walked into Hayes' room. He was looking down at his phone, so i took the opportunity to scare him. "Boo!" I screamed as I jumped onto his back.

"God! you freaking scared the shit out of me." "Did you really crap your pants?" I asked laying my head on his shoulder. "No, you dork." He said then grabbed his stuff then walked into my room to grab my stuff for me.

Being the turd he is, he dropped all of the bags and suitcases and let them fall down the stairs. Nash glared at him, then picked them up and walked out to the car. Our dad is going to drive us to the airport, because it would be too much of a hassle for our mom to drive us, cause she would have to get the younger 3 in the car too.

Usually she would, but Johnnie is on a business trip, and it's 5 am, so no one could babysit for her. Hayes carefully walked down the stairs with me still on his back. "I'm hungry." "Same." "How are you hungry it's 5 am." Nash asked walking back into the house. 

"Since when are we not hungry?" Hayes asked. "True." We all went into the kitchen and Nash made bagels. We ate them quickly, then got into our Dad's car and he drove us to the airport. "Okay, well you two babies stay here, i'm going to go get us Starbucks." Nash said then walked away.

Usually we argue back that we aren't babies, but to be honest we are both way too tired. "Hassy uppy!" I said like a little kid, then put my arms up. He laughed then picked me up. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, then laid my head on his shoulder.

"That lady is giving us dirty looks." I whispered and of course he made a big deal out of it. "Why are you giving us dirty looks? All I did was pick my sister up, it that so wrong?" She looked taken back. I laughed softly.

"You're so weird." "Yeah, are you happy I didn't say my little sister." "Yes, because we both know that isn't true." We just waited there for Nash to come back with Starbucks. "Omg, you're Justine and Hayes Grier, can I get a picture?" A girl asked walking up to us. 

"Sure." We said in unison like all twins do, you know. Haha just kidding, but we do talk at the same time a lot to mess with people. Hayes put me down and the girl stood in between us, then took a picture. "Thanks so much, I love you both so much!" 

"No problem and we love you too." We said at the same time again. "Do you always do that?" "Maybe we do, maybe we don't." We said at the same time again. She laughed then walked away really happy. 

 "Uppy!" Hayes looking down at me. I laughed and in attempted to pick him up. "God you're so heavy." I said and let him go. "Fine, c'mere." He said and opened his arms. I smiled then jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms and legs around him.

Nash soon came back...but only with one drink in his hand. "What?" "You said you were gonna get us Starbucks." We said in unison, because it creeps Nash out. "Stop doing that! and I did Cameron is coming with it. 

"Cameron's here?" "Yeah, he flew here this morning, so he could fly with us to Florida." "Oh, I see him." I said pointing to him. He smiled at me and ran up to us. "Cammy!" I yelled. He handed Nash the drinks, then i jumped out of Hayes' arms and into his.

"How do you have this much energy?" He asked chuckling. "She always has energy what are you talking about?" Nash said and handed Hayes and I our drinks.

___________________________

We are now on the plane and i'm stuck with Nash. I really wanted to be with Hayes, because I can actually talk with Hayes and have him understand me, but Nash doesn't.

I plugged my earbuds into my phone and started to listen to music, trying my best not to have a conversation with Nash. I looked to the seats across from ours to see someone I didn't expect to see. Matthew David Sherrill.

And next to him was the the blue/green eyed boy named Clay. Clay i guess dyed his hair, because last time I checked his hair was brown. Matthew noticed me and looked away as soon as he realized it was me. I sighed then turned my attention to my phone.

Matthew's Pov...

I still like Justine. A lot, but she's still with Shawn. I only agreed to be in Magcon to be with her to be honest. Clay and I even flew to their airport, so we could be on the same plane as her. She probably forgot her promise anyways.

I saw that she was sitting next to me and she was looking at me, I looked away right when i saw her. Not because i'm mad at her, but because i like her so much. I don't even know if that makes sense but yeah. 

I looked back at her and she was looking down at her phone. I didn't want to be creepy and just stare, but i couldn't help it. I finally looked away when my phone vibrated indicating that I just got a text.

Grier boy #3: Are you on the same plane as me?
Sherrill: Yeah
Grier boy #3: Why?
Sherrill: Um...Clay wanted to see Justine.
Grier boy #3: Mhm sure.
Sherrill: Believe me or not, it's true.
Grier boy #3: It could be, but I know you still love her.
Sherrill: Do not!
Grier boy #3: I saw you staring at her.
Sherrill: I wasn't staring at her.
Grier boy #3: stop lying, Cam and I both saw you staring.

I didn't reply, i just put my phone away and looked at Clay hoping he was still awake. Nope the loser fell asleep. Now what am I going to do? I looked back at Justine and she had her head on Nash's shoulder sleeping. I guess i can go to sleep too, there is nothing else to do.

Hayes' Pov...

I know Matthew's lying about not liking Justine still, i'm only 2 rows behind Justine and Nash with Cam, and I could see the way he was looking at her. Cameron and I were talking when I got a phone call from my mom.

Hayes: Hello?
Nolan: Hayes?
Hayes: Hi Nol.
Nolan: Hi!
Hayes: What are you doing?
Nolan: Watching the backyardigans. What are you doing?
Hayes: *Laughs* Justine and I use to love that show. And nothing just sitting on a plane wishing i never had to get up this morning. (I tried to watch it on Netflix last night, but Netflix doesn't have it.)
Nolan: Where's Justine?
Hayes: I think she's asleep 2 rows of seats ahead of me.
Nolan: Oh...Tell her I wuv her when she wakes up okay?
Hayes: Okay munchkin.
Nolan: I wuv you Hayes!
Hayes: I love you too Nolan, where's mom?
Nolan: She went back to bed.
Hayes: Okay, are you the only one awake?
Nolan: Yeah, i'm so bored, i want to play with Sky, but it's mean to wake people up.
Hayes: Aw, well i'll stay on the phone so you have someone to talk to if you want?
Nolan: Okay, please don't hang up. I miss you already.
Hayes: I miss you too.
Nolan: I wish I could have gone with you, but i'm too little. *Sighs*
Hayes: I know, i'm going to miss snuggling with you and watching TV.
Nolan: Decklan's crying, I be right back.
Hayes: Okay.

I swear he is the best little/big brother ever! Whenever he hears Decklan cry, he goes to him and tries to calm him down are distract him while our mom goes and gets whatever the baby needs. It's honestly the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Nolan: Okay, i'm back.
Hayes: What did Deck need?
Nolan: I think he had a nightmare. I hate nightmares they scary.
Hayes: Aw, poor Deck, and same, it always helps when you have an older sibling to help you feel better. 
Nolan: Yeah. *starts to sing the Backyardigans theme song* (I totally did not just download the theme song onto my phone nope, you're lying)
Hayes: *Sings along*  

Cameron looked at me and started laughing. "What? I'm singing along with Nolan, so he doesn't feel lonely." "Mhm sure." I rolled my eyes then went back to talking to Nolan until i actually fell asleep still on the phone with him.

________________

"Hayes, we're here." I opened my eyes slowly to see Cameron's butt in my face as he's grabbing a bag from the overhead compartment. "Dude get your butt out of my face." I said sleepily and pushed on his leg. 

I turned my head to the other side to see my lovely twin sister crouched down next to me laughing slightly. I unbuckled my seat belt then stood up and stretched. When I finished stretching I jumped on Justine's back and we exited the plane and into the airport.

 "You know Matthew still likes you right?" "No he doesn't." "He does, trust your twin, he does." I jumped down from her back and turned her around  putting both of my hands on either side of her face. "He loves you still, but he's afraid to show it."

"Benjamin stop." She said giving me a serious look and put her hands on my trying to take them off of her face. "Not until you believe me." She stopped struggling then looked me in the eyes. "Why did he look away right as he saw me then?"

"I don't know, maybe it made him nervous. Why do you think he was on the plane? He wanted to see you." "How do you know that it wasn't Clay's Idea." "Trust me it wasn't Clay's idea." "Even if he still likes me, i'm still with Shawn, and we're happy." 

"Yeah, no one could beat Shawn, but still." "Bye Hayes." She pulled away, then sassily walked towards Cameron and Nash. Since we were the first ones to get here, we had to wait for everyone else to show up.

I walked over to the seats and sat down next to Clay. He was somehow asleep in the uncomfortable chairs. I just kind of watched Justine as we waited. At some point she had sat down on a chair by Nash and Cam.

I watched as she read something off of her phone and tears started to roll down her cheeks, she just sat there staring at the screen. I got up and walked over to her. "Hey, why are you crying?" I asked softly and crouched down infront of her.

She looked at me with her bright blue eyes which were brighter from her tears. "Nothing." She said quietly. "Justine, I know it's not nothing, you don't cry for nothing." "I just feel like i'm going to lose one of my friends. She's just having a really hard time and really can't see the good things in life."

"Everything will be okay...I hope." She said the last part quietly but I could still hear her. "C'mere, i know you want a hug." She put her phone in her bag then leaned down and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly then carefully stood up. 

She just let her legs dangle. For some reason I really didn't want to let go of her, it felt like if i did she would start crying again, and I hate to see her cry. After awhile she wrapped her legs around my waist and fell asleep on my shoulder. 

I think, i mean her breathing is less noticeable, which only happens when she sleeps. It's quite scary sometimes, cause she looks and sounds dead, like it's really hard to tell if she's breathing or not. Almost half an hour later Shawn came walking towards us.

"Aw, she fell asleep...right? She's not dead right? You guys didn't hurt her? Or turn on her again?" He asked. "Oh my god Shawn, she's sleeping, and no we haven't turned on her." "Okay good." I just shook my head at him.

"Hey, Bart said the limo is already outside, and we can leave and the rest of the guys will come later." Nash and Cam said walking up to us waking Justine. "Sorry Lil Grier." Cam said rubbing her back. She laid her head back on my shoulder and we walked towards the doors that lead outside to where the limo should be.

So far it was just: Cameron, Nash, Justine, Aaron, Jacob, Shawn, Matthew, Clay, Matt and I. We all got into the Limo then the driver started to drive away from the airport. Shawn and Jacob were on either side of me and Justine was fast asleep on my lap.

The whole drive to the hotel Matthew kept looking over at us, well at Justine. She woke up at some point and grabbed a hold of Shawn's hand. Yeah, i think Justine should be with Matthew, but c'mon Her and Shawn are freaking Goals and I ship it way more.

We finally got to the hotel and are waiting for our rooms. "Okay so the rooms are...:

Grier twins
Nash and Cameron
Shawn and Jacob
Aaron and Carter
Jack and Jack
Matt and Taylor
Mahogany has her own room and Clay and Matthew Share a room." Bart said then handed us our keys. Yay! I get to have more bonding time with my dear twin. "No Hayes." I looked at Justine and she was looking up at me with a serious face. "What?" "No bonding time." "Did I say that out loud?" "No, i'm just your twin and I know things." 

"You're so weird." "Mhm, so are you." We started to walk towards the elevator but Bart stopped us. "Oh yeah, before you go, We have another girl joining Magcon, her name is Jaidyn and she's 14, so she'll be bunking with Mahogany when she gets here, unless the creepy twins would like to have her with them."

"Hey!" We said in unison. "See creepy." We all just laughed. "We'll take her." Justine said then walked into the elevator. I was about to get into the elevator but Shawn walked in infront of me, so i decided to just wait for the next one.

Justine's Pov...

Yay! another girl that's close to my age! I mean don't get me wrong Mahogany is amazing, but she's more like an older sister than a friend. I got into the Elevator and sat down and went through my phone. What? Someone is going to come in and we are all on the same floor, so why not let them push the buttons?

"Babe, why are you sitting on the floor?" I heard Shawn say as the doors closed. "Cause I want to." He pushed a button then sat down next to me. "Have you been spending time with Skylynn lately?" "Where do you think she got the sass from?" I asked looking at him.

"The blue eyed girl looking at me right now?" He asked. "Yup, she's just a lot more sassy." We both laughed then waited for the doors to open. Once they did, we got up then went to find our rooms. "Ugh our rooms are right across from each others, that's so far." I said jokingly and put my arm out like i was reaching for something.

"Yeah super far." We both laughed then entered our rooms. I claimed the bed that was closer to the doorway, then started to unpack. While I was unpacking someone knocked on the door. "

He laughed then shook his head. "Nope, you have to guess." "Dude! there are so many people in this world." "True..um...Her name starts with a 'B' and she sings." "Beyonce?" "I wish but no." "Yeah, she's too old for you anyways...hmm...Bea Miller?"

"How did you guess that?" "I don't know, she just kinda popped into my head." "Haha well you're correct it's Bea." "Aw! I totally ship you guys!" I screamed being the girl that I am. (They are really cute together tbh.) He hugged me and rocked us side to side.

"I LOVE YOU JUSTINE!" "I LOVE YOU TOO JACOB!" We screamed and one of the employees ran in and asked if we were okay. "Yeah, we are fine, they are just being loud and crazy teenagers." Clay responded then finally got into the pool.

_____________________

It's only 5:30 pm and i'm exhausted. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. "Justine!" Hayes yelled from the room. "What?!?" "I have to pee!" "And I have to take a shower!" "Justine." He whined. "Benjamin." I mimicked. "Ugh! I'll just ask Shawn if I can pee in his room!" "In the room?"

"You know what I mean!" Then I heard the door shut. I laughed then got undressed and jumped into the shower. Ah! nice cold water. What? I love the cold. I really don't know why, i just do. (I really do I hate the heat. Someone please come get me out of Texas please, Take me to Ca or Va please either would be nice.)

Once I was done i got dried off then put on a pair of shorts and a crop top that Hayes bought me awhile ago. It says 'Leave me alone' I really like it. I put my pink bandana headband on and wrapped sections of my hair around it until all of my hair ways wrapped into a little bun looking hairdo.

I walked out of the bathroom to see Hayes laying face down on the bed. "Night Benji." He turned his head slightly with his face still smashed into the mattress and I kissed his cheek. "Night Jussie." I rolled my eyes then turned the light off and laid down on my bed.

I was just about to fall asleep when someone knocked on the door. "Poophead answer the door." "Why don't you?" "I'm too tired." "I don't care." "But you're closer." "Ugh!" I got up and opened the door to reveal a girl that was slightly shorter than me.

"Hi, i'm Jaidyn." She said and put her hand out for me to shake. "Hi, i'm Justine." I shook her hand then moved to the side so she can walk in, I look across the hall to see a 2 brown eyes peeping through the cracked door. Both eyes belonged to my amazing Boyfriend and one of my best friend's from Magcon.

I laughed then shut the door after I saw Shawn wink...I think, i mean I could only see his one eye. "No lights off!" Hayes yelled against his pillow. "She needs to put her stuff away, so shut up and deal with it." "So, you guys are the twins?" She asked and started to unpack.

"Yeah, and I guess we have to share the bed, unless you want to sleep with him." She looked at Hayes then me. "i'll share with you." "Good choice." "Hey!" "What?" "You're a turd." "Yeah yeah, oh! did you talk to Nol today?" "Yeah, he called me while we were on the plane." "Okay, well i'm gonna go see if I can Skype them before they have to go to bed."

I grabbed my laptop and logged into Skype. I found our mom's contact and started the call.

Nolan: *Makes weird face with tongue sticking out* Justine!Justine: Hi Nolan, what are you up to?Nolan: Playing with Sky and Decklan.Justine: Hi Skylynn! Skylynn: Sissy! when are you coming home?Justine: About a month sadly, maybe Mommy can bring you three here to visit us, or to one of the shows in a state closer to home.Skylynn: Hope so, i miss you.Justine: I miss you too.

Nolan: Where's Hayes or Nash?Justine: Hayes is sleeping and Nash is in his hotel room i think.Nolan: Okay. Where's Shawnie?Justine: Do you want me to go get him?Nolan: *Nods head like crazy* Yes!

Justine: Haha, okay, i'll be right back.

I got up then walked across the hall to get Shawn. Right as i was about to knock on the door Shawn opened the door and walked into my room. "I'm guessing you already know why I came to get you?" "Mhm." He sat down on my bed and started making faces at the camera.

Nolan: Shawnie!
Shawn: Nollybear!
Justine: You guys are so adorable.
Nolan: Tank you.
Shawn: I already knew that.
Justine: Where's Decklan?
Skylynn: Right here. *Moves laptop*
Justine: Hi baby boy.
Skylynn: Shawn!
Shawn: Sky!
Skylynn: I missed you.
Shawn: I missed you too, so what happened after I left?
Skylynn: Nothing really, our lives are so boring.
Justine: True, i blame the boys.
Nolan: me too?
Justine: No, i mean Nashy and Haas.
Nolan: Oh! Do you love me?
Justine: Yes I love you! 
Nolan: I wuv you too!
Shawn: Do you love me? *Looks at me*
Justine: Eh, I love Andrew more.
(Their neighbor)
Shawn: *Pretends to feel hurt* And to think that I thought we would be together forever.
Justine: I'm kidding! I love you Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.
Shawn: *Kisses my cheek* I love you too Justine Renee Grier.

Skylynn: Now kiss for real.
Justine: Skylynn!
Skylynn: What?
Shawn: You're such a goober.
Skylynn: Goofy goober!
Justine: Oh boy.
Nolan: *Starts to sing the little song from Spongebob*
Skylynn: *Sings along*
Hayes: Look what you did Mendes.
Jaidyn: This is hilarious.
Nolan and Skylynn: Who's that?
Justine: This is Jaidyn, she just joined Magcon. *Turns laptop so the little ones can see her*
Jaidyn: Hi! *Waves*

Skylynn and Nolan: Hi!
Jaidyn: OMG! you're siblings are so cute!
Justine and Hayes: Thank you.

Skylynn: No! stop it!

Justine: haha, everyone hates it when we talk at the same time.
Jaidyn: Oh! now i get why Bart called you the creepy twins.
Hayes: Yeah.
Justine: Well i'm really tired goodnight babes.
Skylynn and Nolan: Nighty Night, we love you!
Justine: Love you too *Blows kiss then ends Skype call*

I put my laptop away then laid back down. "Shawn, you have to leave." "Why?" "Because Jaidyn sleeps here, and Jacob will get lonely." "Aw, i was just about to ask if I could sleep on the floor." "Bye Shawn." "Fine!" He kissed my forehead then got up and left.

I waited for Jaidyn to finish unpacking then turned the light off and we all fell asleep. 

A/N: Have a great day tomorrow I love you all! Night! -Justine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 548 31
Taylor Johnson had been best friends with Hayes Grier ever since they were little. But what happens when he confesses his love for her when he's just...
69K 1.1K 30
When Nashs twin sister, who he's never met before comes to live with them, will things go terrible wrong? Or will one of his friends fall in love wit...
7.3K 270 32
This story is about a girl named, Edith Summers. She's 18 years old. And she was part of old Magcon. She's friend with all the Magcon Boys. They all...
10.2K 206 68
Imagine/Fanfic about Vine star, Hayes Grier and an ordinary girl from Arkansas falling in love. ❤️❤️❤️