The Truth (ON HOLD)

By Trvp_Qveenx03

There's some things that you just don't know.... More

2
3
4
Question/Request
5
6
7
Announcement
8
9
10
11
Not An Update
12
Chapter 13
14
15
16
17
18
THANK YOU!!!
19
20
21
22
23
DISCONTINUED!!
24
25
26
27

1

2.3K 80 65
By Trvp_Qveenx03

August

"We are gathered here to celebrate the life of Cathandra Alsina, Cat was a wonderful mother, daughter, friend, and wife. In the years that Cat was here she made sure everyone around her had nothing but good times, she was a very joyful soul, it's sad to see the ones we love go but we must also remember there is a time when God will bring even his soldiers home...let us pray... Dear Father we pray today that you may bless each and everyone of the deceased' family members so that they might find peace and comfort in this great time of need, we ask that you watch over everyone in your house today lord and bring them nothing but good, we also pray that you watch over her children, husband mother, father and every heart she has touched in her time here on earth, I ask dear father that you guide them so that they may not stray from the paths they were meant to take in Jesus name we pray Amen" everyone said Amen and the pastor took a brief look around the room before looking down at whatever it was in front of him.

I looked to my left and saw the entire family surrounding me, at first I was confused as to what the hell was going on cause I knew my wife as fine I mean I just talked to her earlier, but sure enough she was laying in a casket.......

-1 year later~

I watched the kids run around the front yard with a smile on my face, the past year was ruff but I made it my kids are forever my motivation. I looked down at my phone and checked the time, it was getting extra late I had to get the kids ready for bed call the sitter and head off to the studio to finish these songs up.

"Guys cmon its time for bed" I said standing up, they groaned and I chuckled as they walked past me into the house. "Go upstairs and get yourselves cleaned up Jessie is gonna be here soon" I said unlocking my phone.

"Uuu AJ your girlfriends coming again" Nayla said making AJ blush.

"Shut up Lala" he said looking at her.

"Hey what I told you about telling your sisters shut up apologize to her" I said sternly.

"I'm sorry Nayla" he said pouting she hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Now go ahead upstairs and get y'all selves together" I said putting the phone to my ear, I watched them run upstairs and shook my head.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jess you think you can come watch the kids for me I gotta go to work tonight" I said looking around for my hat.

"Yeah sure I'll be over in like 10"

"Thanks see you when you get here"

"Okay later" I hung up the phone and went upstairs and checked on the kids Zoey was looking for clothes while Nayla was in the bathroom,I went next door and saw AJ pulling on his shirt.

They got really got big, AJ look just like me and Zoey look more like her mother it doesn't hurt as much as it did before, sometimes its like she's still here cause Zo acts just her always tryna tell me what to do like little girl! I'm grown! I went downstairs just as the doorbell rang and I pulls it open and let Jessie in.

"GUYS JESSIE IS HERE I'M LEAVING COME HERE" I yelled up the stairs, they came rushing the steps and I kneeled down and kissed each of them on the forehead and hugged them. "I love you guys I'll be back before the morning, be good to Jess aii don't give her no trouble" I said ruffling their hair.

"Okay daddy" they said in unison. I smiled an got up.

"Bye guys" I said as I walked out to my car, I got in and made my way to the studio, I pulled up at a red light and a black car rolled up next to me but I ain't really pay it no mind I should have though cause the next thing I know I got bullets flying into my car, I felt all of em one of them went right in my head and my eyes rolled back as I passed out against the steering wheel.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I flew up out my sleep sweat dripping down my face, I looked at the clock and saw that it was 2:15am.

"Baby are you okay I've been trying to wake for 10 minutes now" I looked to my right and saw Cat staring at me concerned I jumped on her and kissed her all over her face neck and chest.

"I love you so much!" I said hugging her tight she hugged me back giggling.

"I love you too baby are you okay you were crying in your sleep and mumbling my name what happened?"

"I had a dream we went out to lunch and then you left I was at the store with Elijah and AJ and Elijah started crying all hysterical and I had to rush him out cause he wouldn't stop then I got a call from the hospital and they said you were in a horrible accident so I rushed over there and then when I got there they told me everything was touch and go that you could die or you could slip into a coma and then you would end up dead anyway so I started panicking I called everyone and they came and the about 5 hours later a doctor came back and told me they couldn't get you to pull through, I cried so damn hard and so did the kids, I wouldn't eat sleep nothing I drank and smoked my life away til the funeral then Alyssa tried to seduce my ass sent me a naked picture and I just oh my God I'm so happy your alive!" I said hugging her again.

"Baby you don't have to worry about none of that happening I'm not going anywhere where did that dream come from anyway and I wish Alyssa would I'd be on that ass so fast she wouldn't know her left from her right after I was done with her now give mami some love" she said poking out her lips, I chuckled and kissed her. We laid there just talking for maybe another two hours before we finally fell asleep. I was so fucking relieved my wife wasn't really gone I don't care how long it was, I'm treating everyday like my last from now on cause you never know when the man upstairs gone decide to call you home.

Yup you guys got what you wanted Cat is back from the dead but there's still more drama to come a lot of twist an turns I'm not sure what direction to take this book but I'm sure I'll figure it out if you guys have any ideas you can hit my inbox or just Kik me you gotta ask for that though can't have random creeps getting that also keep reading My BestFriend Finna and Is This Real a couple more chapters will be going up for those real soon so keep an eye out if you can't find it just go to my profile. But I hope you guys enjoy this book cause I honestly wasn't fixing to make a third one but I did it just for you guys❤.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
37.2K 2.4K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
119K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI ๐Ÿšซ If you don't like these stories just block don't report
250K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...