We Got Married(GOT7 Jr.)

By marktothejinyoung

Jaehee from Xfile and Jr. from GOT7 being on We Got Married. Main Characters: -Venus,Lee Jaehee -Jr.,Park Jin... More

1-Meeting:Are you disappointed?
2-No,not this..I said NO.
3-Kids..
4-Kids and Playgrounds!!
5- See you again,Yeobo!
6-Xfile and GOT7
7-Stars at Night
8-Backstage and Onstage
9-Let's not fall in love
10-Come on,Let's be normal for once
11-Yeah!New House!*-*
12-Shopping.For food.
13-First Homecooked Meal
14-Lazy Day
Random weird day
15-Deep Talks
16-Ice Skating!!!
17-Mr&Mrs Lee?Oh no.
18-Tomorrow,A better day together..
19- Preparations
20-Jitters like the first day
21-D-Day
22-Uninvited Guest
23-Propose
24-'First' Night
25-Housewarming~
Announcement-Semi Hiatus ㅠ.ㅠ
26-Xfile&GOT7(Again)
28-Jelly much?
29-Asparagus
30-Our Leaders' Hardwork
31-Getting Ready for Singapore
32- Singapore(1)
33-Singapore(2)
34-Singapore (3)
35-Back In Korea
36-Photoshoot
37-Amusement Park
38-Two is One
39-Couple Teachers

27-A Show for You

1K 46 17
By marktothejinyoung

FIRST,HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY CHOI YOUNGJAE!!! YEAH! So, to celebrate his birthday, I wrote this chapter as a bonus. So,the bonus is that.... I wrote it with more idol feels and soooo much longer than my other chapters. There will be a part two to this, but the title will be different. Bear with my loong writing please.. Anyway, ENJOY FELLOW READERS!!!

(Jaehee's POV)

"An entertainment show for married couples with a childish wife," Yura unnie started and winked in my direction, causing me to scoff. Jackson in the middle continued,"Or a husband who acts like the wife." Now it was Jinyoung oppa's turn to scoff. "A show that will make couples know each other better and also a show that it's name doesn't match at all!"Hyun continued.

"A!" Yura unnie shouted.
"SHOW!!" Jackson shouted as loud as he could.
"For!!"Hyun said with a big smile.
"YOUUUUUUUUU~" All of us said together.

The three of them were a perfect match for emcees.And not to say Jackson's role as Kangin-sunbaenim who 'admires' him. Yura unnie as Amber-sunbaenim and Hyun as Sungjae-sunbaenim or whoever.I don't even know how they thought about this idea but I'm not complaining despite the comment Yura unnie did. Normally,Minwoo would do that to me but since Yura unnie is older than me,I'll let her off.This time.

"So let's not waste time and invite our first couple,"Jackson acted as if he was reading from a card but instead it was just a blank piece of paper with Yura unnie's scribbling at the back which said, 'No one will be as fabuloussshh as Yura the Great'. And again,of course she fought with Minwoo of whose name to write even though Minwoo wasn't even a host of this weird show.But the real thing that I should ask is that why Jackson said first..Then who are the other couples?I was waiting for Jinyoung oppa's name to be called followed by me but instead,Hyun said this, "Im Jaebum and---wait WHO?!??" His eyes widened as he looked at the card.I thought it was empty but then he turned the card around and there it wrote, 'I'm Jaebum and Jaehee's plushies.'

Oh no, not them..."YEAHH!!!!"All the GOT7 members shouted including JB-sunbaenim who was running around.Gosh,why are they so alike... "YAY!"Jinyoung oppa who was sitting behind me cheered with them and I glared at him.Tae oppa ran into the room I shared with Jinyoung oppa and came back into the living room with a handful of all the plushies I love.Yeah yeah,call me childish.(A/N: I still sleep with toys too actually.I have a huge bear and Mr Spongebob) "WOOHOOOOOO!!!!"They jumped on the pile of plushies that landed on the floor from Tae oppa's arm.

"Let's invite the next couple," Yura unnie continued while eyeing the boys who were strangely cuddling with my beloved plushies.. "Park Jinyoung and Lee Jaehee!!" Then Minwoo added,"VENUSHH!!" Everyone was getting excited until Jinyoung oppa suddenly pulled me up into our room."Ya!!Not now!!"Jackson shouted informally to him.Shocked,all I did was follow him.

"Why did you have to--"I knew I wouldn't get to finish the sentence and I really didn't. Because Jinyoung oppa shoved me towards the closet."Change your clothes..Please...I don't like how the boys are looking at you," He pouted. "What?Who?How?When?Why?" Those questions rolled off my tongue without me knowing. Jinyoung gave me an unimpressed look.I don't get what's wrong with my clothes..

"Just out on some decent clothes, will you?"And now he's sounding like Tae oppa. That's exactly what he said to me when they entered. Was he jealous? Then would it be fun if I purposely made him jealous??? (Jealousy strike in next chapter.Hoho...) "I'm only wearing a--" And thanks to Jinyoung oppa,that statement was continued. "A white HUGE  tee-shirt that can clearly see your clothes underneath and shorts!!Now take this and change!!I DEMAND YOU TO!!"He shoved his clothes into my face and pushed me into the bathroom.

"Are you done yet??" I heard his impatient voice from outside. Slowly, I pushed the door open. Smiling slyly, I pulled his sweater down until it covered my knees. It was huge,no kidding. "Well, at least this is better than the previous one," Jinyoung oppa smirked a little, and that scared me. "What. What? WHAT?" I asked him, taking a step closer to him after every word. Suddenly, he pulled me by the waist causing our faces to be inches away. "This is a TV show! Let me go," I struggled in his grip. "Aw....I'm so offended," Jinyoung oppa dramatically plaxed his hand on his chest and acted hurt.

"Pst. Are you sure? Like really," A faint whisper could be heard from the opposite side of the door. Jinyoung oppa let me go and we tiptoed towards the door. That was unmistakeably Yura unnie's voice. Ish,she's been spending too much time with Minwoo this days. "Of course, I know Jinyoung Hyung velly well,okay? He's the romancist.. Anyway, I'm not the only one who wants THAT to happen,right?" Then this time,Jackson answered Yura unnie. But he said it in english so Jinyoung oppa didn't understand him. WHAT TO HAPPEN?!??! THAT BYUNTAE. I'M SURE MARK TAUGHT YOU BETTER. Jinyoung oppa scratched his head in confusion. I whispered the translation into his ear,just in case they could hear us just like how we could hear them.Then Jinyoung oppa smirked,again. "I heard you're the best in acting among the members. You might need to use it now," His eyes closed while he grinned. Evilly.

In a flash,his hands wrapped around my shoulder and he pushed my back against the door. Luckily,he wasn't so harsh or I might have broken my back. Then the incoherent whispers came back while more footsteps could be heard nearimg in. Jinyoung oppa was holding in his laughter and his face turned red. After a few seconds, he nodded. "O-oppa," I 'whimpered' quietly, but loud enough for them to hear through the door. I could imagine Tae oppa already covering Minwoo and Hyun's ears. Typical.  "See? I told you he would--" KUNG. (I know,this sounds weird) That was probably, no I'M SURE it was Yura unnie kicking Jackson. Again, typical. Jinyoung oppa leaned in nearer to me,but he swiftly dodged my lips and rested his head on my shoulder. Even though this isn't as dramatic as Jackson thought it would be, my stomach was filled with fire-breathing dragons again. His breath could be felt ever so slightly.

"Are we gonna be uncles now??" I heard Yugyeom say excitedly. Jinyoung oppa grabbed my hand and squeezed it out of the blue. I peeked over and I saw him starimg right into my eyes. My eyes must have been filled with concern since he shook his head as if denying something. "Hey,something wrong?" I asked quietly. Jinyoung oppa just sighed and leaned on my shoulder once again. "Come on tell me," I placed my hand on his shoulder this time and pulled him so he was in front of me. But he just looked down. Jinyoung oppa's hand was still holding mine and he swung them uncomfortably. What's with this sudden change of mood? One second he was looking so mischievous but the other, he looked so....insecure? Well this is weird.. What do I do,oh my god... Someone save me..

quit playing and continue the show," Jinyoung oppa whispered and opened the door. Jackson's roans echoed loudly around the whole house. Must've hit him hard on the head. Yura unnie was rubbing theside of her head too."SO IS IT A GIRL OR A B---" Minwoo quickly shut himself up after looking at Jinyo oppa's glum expression. A weak smile was given to Minwoo and he frowned lightly. While walking to the couch, JB-sunbaenim nugded me and gave me a confused look. I shruged and he shruged back. What's wrong with Jinyoung oppa? It's making me worry more and more..

Ugh,it seems like today's show won't really be a fun one...

So chapter 27 is done!! Wow cliffhanger... never been more proud of myself before. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.. I'll update the next chapter as fast as I can. I'm getting emotional these days so easily. School isn't a place to joke around honestly.. Friends go further away too often sometimes... Lol I'm getting emotional again..

Anyway, this is just a random question but I hope you will comment what you think about the Xfile members when you heard their names.So this is my thought when I created their name;

Taehyung:A guy who cares about the members a lot and he can play the piano.

Yura:The fierce and noisy but cute girl. She stands up for her friends whenever she can. And something made me think that she got detention alot.

Jaehee:Full of charms and she likes staring at people.Maybe a little fragile,but when she's angry...she turns into a bear.. And she eats alooot.

Hyunyoung: Very quiet,a gentleman and has a strange aura but in reality, he is actually very playful and like to steal other's phone to creep their friends out.

Minwoo: REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. Weird,weird,weird and sexy.(Wha~t?) Haha,he shows his affection in a playful way and uses his foot to pick things up.

So this is my opinion!!Please comment your thoughts!I might consider making that the characters' personality.Bye byee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 2.8K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
117K 4K 42
" 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 ? 𝖮𝗁𝗁 𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝗍 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗆𝗂𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅 " . 𝖬𝗂𝖽𝗋𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗈𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽...
34.3K 785 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
39.1K 75 10
just a bunch of random one-shots of smutt🤭