The Quiet Girl

By stori99

I'm the girl from school nobody notices. I'm the one the mean girls always make fun of when one of the guys d... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 (Rachel's POV)
Chapter 17 (Ghost's POV)
Chapter 18 (Derrick's POV)
Chapter 19 (Jasmine POV)
Chapter 20
Chanter 21
Chapter 22
Rachel (Chapter 23)
Chapter 24 (Derrick)
Ghost (Chapter 25)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Jasmine (Chapter 26)

126 24 1
By stori99

This past year and a half things have not gotten better. Malcolm was suspended for fighting. The twins are crying a lot more. Derrick has been training us like dogs. Rachel has been secluded to the house, because of the twins and is a little snappy.

The good thing is Ghost hasn't been killing, but he's been leaving the house late at night. And we're getting close to finally taking down the agency.

Luckily, it's Saturday and I'm doing what I'm always doing: training.

I dance in the ring with Derrick and this time we aren't fighting to hurt each other. He's giving me pointers.

"I can tell which is your strong hand." Derrick informs after he sweeps my leg with most of my weight and I fall to the ground.

I grunt as I hit the floor then look at him.

"I taught you how not to do that!" He demands.

"I know, it's just hard!" I hiss, getting up.

"Just do it and it won't be."

I nod, then come with a punch. He dodges then I come with a series of kicks. He grabs my leg and I grab the back of his neck for dear life. I drop my body weight to the floor and flip him over the shoulder.

He hits the ground with a thud and smiles up at me.

"That was great!" He praises.

Ghost comes downstairs and Derrick's smile diminishes a little.

"We're training." Derrick informs, getting up.

"Rachel said she needs you." Ghost informs.

He nods and goes upstairs.

Ghost walks over to me and pulls me close.

"I can't wait to put a baby in you." He whispers teasingly.

I laugh. "Don't say things like before I even have a ring."

He chuckles, then his phone rings. Nadia's name pops up and he frowns. "I gotta take this." He instructs, answering the phone.

He and Nadia have been communicating more, but it seems more personal now. He refuses to talk to me about it, and he assures it's nothing to worry about.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks frustrated. "Nadia, I can't. I'm busy and I'm needed here. I don't want to say that I don't care, but I don't!"

"Ghost?"

"I'll call you back." He hisses at her.

"Talk to me." I plead.

"It's nothing." He assures.

"Then tell me if it's nothing." I argue.

"Jasmine!" Derrick yells.

"Yes?" I hiss.

"Rachel and I are going out. I need you to watch Malcolm and the twins." Derrick answers.

"When will you be back?" I ask.

"When I get back." He answers with a smirk.

I nod, with a small smile.

Rachel comes down with the twins in her arms and hands them to me.

"Okay. They should get hungry in a few hours, there is food in our room. Okay, bye." Rachel quickly says.

They walk out of the door in a rush.

"I know what they were going to do." Ghost chuckles.

I roll my eyes. "Well, since I'm with the twins, you should start on lunch."

He does.

"Malcolm! Come down here, I need to see you."

He runs down the stairs.

I turn on the TV and we watch it. The girls like to stand up, so I grabbed their pillows so they can sit and stand up while they watch TV.

Malcolm and the girls soon drift off to sleep. I place pillows on the ground so if the girls fall, they'll land on the pillows.

Ghost brings me a plate of food and sits next to me.

"What's been going on with you Ghost?"

"You can call me Raphael." He encourages.

"Just tell me why you've been sneaking out of the house."

"Some things popped up and Nadia doesn't know how to handle it."

The girls start to cry and I know they're hungry. I get up, but Raphael grabs my hand.

"Jasmine, I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course I do." I answer, then go upstairs to Derrick and Rachel's room.

I see their baby bag with a note attached to it.

Dear Jasmine,

Run. Adi and I couldn't take it anymore. We're leaving. We've packed enough of the twins' food and other supplies to last a few months maybe a year if you do it right. We left because the agencies were on their way to the house. Adi and I will try and disable the agency. I'm sorry to say that the last thing I will ever say it to you is in this note. Sometimes, I think you're better off not knowing who your parents are. Take care of my kids. Goodbye forever.

Yours truly, Adi and Derrick.

I. Am. Going. To. Destroy. Them! I grab the supplies.

"Raphael!"

He runs to me.

"We literally have seconds. Go gather all the weapons and money, put them in a bag, and toss it in the car. We're leaving!"

He nods and I run downstairs.

I shake Malcolm awake.

"You think you can bring the car around?" I ask.

He nods sleepily.

I toss him the keys.

I grab the twins baby holder thing and gently place them in it.

The horn honks and I run to the car. I put twins in the back and Malcolm gets in the back.

"Raphael!" I yell.

He comes running out of the house with at least seven large bags.

I open the trunk and start the car.
He gets in and suddenly the house explodes.

I drive away.

"What the hell?!" Raphael demands.

"Derrick and Rachel sold us out. They abandoned us."

"What?!" Raphael and Malcolm demand in disbelief.

I hand Raphael the note. As he finishes his eyes become angry.

"Should we let Malcolm see it?" He asks.

"Not yet."

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know, any ideas?" I ask.

"The bank." He answers.

I raise a brow at him.

"Just do it."

I had to the bank and he goes in. The twins wake up and start whining. I take off my seat belt and reach back there.

They just wanted attention so I give it to them.

"Jasmine." Malcolm calls.

"Yes?"

"Are mommy and daddy traitors?"

"Yes." I answer with a sigh.

"Where are they?"

"I'm not sure, but we'll never see them again."

"Why does everybody leave us?"

"I don't know Malcolm, but know I'm not going anywhere ever."

Raphael rushes out of the bank and gets in the car.

"I bought a house." He informs.

"Great!" I praise, ready to start the car.

"Marry me."

"Yes, finally." I answer, pulling out.

What did you guys think. Sorry it's been a while, but hopefully this chapter got too you guys. What did you think of Ghost finally asking her? What did you think of Derrick and Adi's decision? Have you read my newest book? Another Cliché Love Story? Check it out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 19.4K 90
Let say that you are Tadaomi Karasuma daughter. No, you're not related but he took you in when you were 10, ever since then he has been a second fath...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
219K 5.1K 25
Sam is the daughter of the most wanted and most dangerous gang leader. She's soon to be the gang leader of the the black nights. She takes pride in t...
48.8K 1.4K 53
Hi, I'm Eliza. Looking back I probably should have left him alone. We went to school together all our lives, but I doubt he knew who I was. First red...