The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 112

1.1K 29 7
By Bluemoon609

New Arc starts !

_______________

Chapter 112

_______________

Everyone were having a normal and crazy day like always, until a certain infant called them for a gathering "menna ! I have something important to say !" Reborn said as they gathered in Tsuna's house "first of all, Kyokai have to pretend that she's Tsuna's sister" he said "oh ? Are you playing house ?" Nana said "Ka-san !" Tsuna said "ah !" Reborn smiled "have fun~" Nana smiled and went to the kitchen.

"Second !" They shot their heads to Reborn "good luck" he aimed at them 10 years later Bazooka "Heh !?" They said and got shot. They appeared in unknown place, but it looks more like a forest "where are we !?" Tsuna looked around "hm ? My voice seems different" he thought then looked at his small hands "HEEEEEEII !!" He screamed "Judaime ! Judaime !!" Gokudera looked through the smoke "why the hell is my voice like this !?" He yelled.

"Heh !?" Tsuna paled "no ! It can't be !" He thought as the smoke cleared "we turned younger !!" He clenched on his hair "..." They blinked and looked at theirselves "HEEEEH !!?" They yelled "WHY ARE WE SO TINY TO THE EXTREME !!?" Ryohei yelled "haha ! This game is fun" Yamamoto laughed "our clothes are the same.." Chrome said "we must have only got smaller, since our looks are the same as well" Mukuro said "too bad, I should have made fun of your face" Kyoya said "wait, I'm still doing that now" he smirked.

"Grrrr !!" They glared at each other "stop it, you two !" Kyokai yelled "BWAHAHAHA !! We became kids again, Kai !" Ryohei laughed "Ryohei !" Kyokai glared "HEEEI !!" Tsuna screamed when they heard a gun "wait, where's Lambo ?" He said "here" Chrome carried a child Lambo "at least he's quiet" Gokudera sighed "WAAAAAH !!" Lambo started crying "spoke so soon" Gokudera mattered.

"He's hungry, anyone got anything to eat ?" Kyokai said, they looked at Chrome when coughed "your sick ?" Mukuro said "no" she shook her head "she turned red"  Yamamoto noted "hm" Kyokai placed her hand on Chrome's forehead "she got a fever" Kyokai said "we have to find a shelter, let's go" Tsuna said and they started walking.

In the middle of the walking, it started to rain and they still don't know where they were "this place is familiar" Gokudera said "you noticed that too ?" Kyokai said "Kufufu~ I suppose" Mukuro said "it's not familiar to me" Yamamoto shook his head "neither am I" Tsuna said "whatever, let's just find somewhere to stay" Kyokai sighed.

They stopped in the middle of the forest, they placed Lambo next to Chrome, the two eventually fell asleep "we have to get something for her to eat, something fresh" Kyokai said "how about fruit ? Fruits are fresh" Yamamoto smiled "where can we get fruits !? I don't see any fruits on these trees !" Gokudera said "there's a village near here" Kyoya said "how would you know !?" Gokudera said "the sound of people chatting and horse stomps" Kyoya crossed his arms.

"But we don't have any money" Tsuna said "easy, we should steal" Gokudera said "Gokudera-kun ! We shouldn't steal" Tsuna said "it's the only way to make Chrome heal" Yamamoto said "I feel bad about it though" Tsuna said "we've got no other choice, let's go" Kyokai walked ahead with Kyoya "you'll watch them, right Mukuro ?" Tsuna said "Kufufufu~ sure" Mukuro said and sat down.

"If anyone got in trouble, we meet here" Tsuna said, they nodded and ran to catch up. They peeked from behind the bush once they reached the village. They noticed that their clothes were pretty old "where did Kyokai-nee and Hibari-san went ?" Tsuna said "we don't know" Gokudera said "YOSH !! EXTREME !!" Ryohei yelled "Shhh !!" They covered his mouth.

"There they are, stealing food" Yamamoto pointed. They saw Kyokai pretend to drop the apples by accident. She bowed when the man of the store turned to her as she apologized. As the man knelt to collect it, Kyoya snuck in the store and got out with a bag on his back "hey ! Get that kid !" The man yelled in unknown language as Kyokai and Kyoya ran for it "let's go help !" Tsuna said and they ran after them.

"Tsunayoshi !" Kyokai tossed the bag over her shoulder and Tsuna caught it "keep it open" she said. They ran past booths, Kyoya took a fruit and threw it over him, Kyokai caught it and passed it to Ryohei, to Yamamoto, to Gokudera, and to Tsuna in the bag "Itai !" Tsuna tripped and fell. Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Ryohei stopped and rushed to him "there they are ! The thieves !" The man yelled. They got up and ran to an alley.

"Stop !" They heard behind them "Judaime ! They're talking in Italian" Gokudera said "eh ? No wonder why we didn't understand it" Tsuna thought. They met a dead end, so they froze in their spot. They looked behind them when they heard a foot splash on a puddle of water "stealing is wrong, you know" their eyes widen.

There stood Vongola Primo's right hand man, G, with the other Guardians behind him, Asari, Knuckle, and Lampo "that food doesn't belong to you, isn't it ?" G narrowed his eyes "you should return it and apologize" Knuckle said "Gokudera-kun, what is he saying ?" Tsuna whispered "we didn't steal it on purpose" Gokudera said "Tsunayoshi !" They saw Kyokai land on Tsuna "you idiot ! I told you to not mess up !" Kyokai glared "Kyokai-nee !" Tsuna anime cried.

"Japanese ?" They blinked "hm ?" Kyokai looked up, their eyes widen "hey, now that I can see them better, they kind of look like us" Asari said "did Alane had a daughter ?" Lampo said "get off him, stupid woman !" Gokudera yelled "that must be G" Lampo said "shut it, brat" G glared "there's only one thing to do" Kyokai mattered "run !!" She carried Tsuna on her waist level ran past the first generation "h-hey !!" G said "we should follow them" Knuckle said.

"Why are they alive !? They're not supposed to be alive !" Yamamoto said "there is only one explanation for this to the Extreme !" Ryohei said "that's right, we traveled to the past" Kyokai said "HUH !? WE'RE IN THE PAST !!?" Ryohei said shocked "Aho ka !?" Kyokai and Gokudera yelled "what did you think then !?" Gokudera said "I thought they were wearing the same clothes !" Ryohei said "how do you handle him ?" Gokudera pop a vein "I've been suffering until now" Kyokai said.

Meanwhile in the forest "Mukuro-sama" Chrome panted "just wait, dear Chrome, they will arrive soon" Mukuro stroked her hair "we're here !" Ryohei yelled as they ran toward them "here" Mukuro took an apple from Gokudera and fed Chrome "where's Kyoya ?" Kyokai asked "how should I know ?" Mukuro said "Dang it ! This is not the time to sleep !" Kyokai ran off after she dropped Tsuna "what happened ?" Mukuro said "we're in the past ! We just saw Vongola Primo's Guardians" Gokudera said.

"Eat up, we only have one night to survive" Gokudera said "I've been searching something to hunt, but there are nothing" Mukuro said "how the heck would we find something to hunt in Italy !!?" Gokudera waved his arms "hungry to the Extreme.." Ryohei collapsed on the floor "we have to spent the night here" Gokudera sighed "Chrome might also feel more better when she wakes up" Yamamoto said.

"I'll start the fire" Gokudera said "I'll bring some wood.." Yamamoto walked away "hungry.." Ryohei hugged his stomach "hey Lambo, you have to eat" Tsuna shook Lambo "man, he looks like he's only 2 years old" he sighed "maybe because he is 2 years old" Mukuro said "we are all between 11-9 years old" he said "Reborn, why did you do this to us ?" Tsuna collapsed on the grass.

They sat near the fire that Gokudera did, all cold. Soon Kyokai and Kyoya came back, carrying things "where were you ?" Mukuro asked "everyone slept and your still didn't return" he glared "shut up, mom" Kyoya glared back "sorry, Kyoya found an abandoned store so we decided to check it out" Kyokai said "we would have moved there, but it's all dusty and broken" Kyoya said.

"We found some old blankets, that we can use" she said "but it's not going to warm us enough" she said "haa~ food" Ryohei snored as Kyokai covered him with a blanket then went to cover the others "here" she covered Mukuro after Chrome and Lambo "I don't see why your trying" Mukuro said "either way, we're dead by tomorrow" he said "you don't know that for sure" she said then went to sit next to Kyoya.

"I knew we were in the past" she mattered, staring at the rest sleeping "how did you know ?" Kyoya said "the man of the store spoke Italian" she said and clenched on her arms "flashbacks ?" He said "bad ones" she said "hm ?" He placed the blanked around her "night" he laid down on his side to sleep.

She stared at him then laid down, covering him with her. Though, they gave each other's backs "night" she mattered and closed her eyes. The next morning when they woke up, Kyokai was nowhere to be seen. They quickly got up, looking around "where's Kyokai !?" Ryohei said and they heard a gun sound. Everyone except Mukuro, Chrome, and Lambo rushed to the village.

"I'm telling you, you brat ! Return what you stole !" They saw G lifting up Kyokai by her leg "no" Kyokai glared "Kyokai-nee !" Tsuna yelled "get those kids, we're taking them to Primo" G pointed "drop Hayashi !" Gokudera pulled out dynamites "die !" He threw it and launch them into rockets "what the- !" G dropped Kyokai and pulled out his gun, shooting the dynamites down.

"A-Ah ! The kid is gone !" Lampo said "wait ! Little girl !" Knuckle yelled as they ran after them "HEEEI !!" Tsuna tripped and fell "my God, Tsunayoshi" Kyokai sighed and threw him over her shoulder "why do you always carry me !?" Tsuna said "because your hopeless" Kyokai glared "thanks Gokudera, I owe you one" she said "no problem, and one more thing" Gokudera said "DROP JUDAIME YOU STUPID WOMAN !!" He yelled "due to your size, you can't carry him" she said, he popped a vein.

Kyoya was sitting on the tree branch when he saw the rest running "there are more" he said, he pulled out his tonfa and landed on he grass. He broke the trees to block the way. He stared at it for a while, then turned around to block a certain handcuff "stealing is against the law, I'll arrest you to death"

"Mukuro ! Carry Chrome, we're out of here" Kyokai said "what are you talking about ?" Mukuro stood up then his eyes widen "Damn it" he got Chrome on his back as Yamamoto carried Lambo "why are we running !?" Ryohei said "because if they caught us, they will ask questions !" Tsuna said "and Vongola Primo might know we're-" he got cut off when Kyokai fell "Kyokai/Hayashi !" They stopped "keep moving" she stood up.

"Your shoulder.." Ryohei said "it's nothing ! Keep moving !" She glared "Kyokai-nee is right. We might not have food, shelter, or anything else, but we have each other" Tsuna said "speaking of each other.." Mukuro said "where's Hibari ?" Yamamoto said "...." They froze "that idiot !" Kyokai and Ryohei said.

Meanwhile with the first generation "looking for this ?" Their eyes widen "hn" Kyoya's hands were cuffed behind his back as Alaude held him "it's a small version of Alaude !" Lampo said "he's not my son" Alaude glared "you made me get out of work for a kid" Alaude sighed "you Handcuff Freak Bastard !" G yelled.

Kyoya glanced at them, not understanding the language they were speaking, he only stared at Alaude, who was asking questions "maybe he doesn't understand a word you say" Knuckle said "maybe he speaks Japanese like the other kids" G said "hello there, do you speak Japanese ?" Asari smiled at Kyoya "I'll wipe that smile off your face if you don't release me" Kyoya glared, they sweat dropped "that's...nice" Asari nervously smiled "are you sure this is not your son, Alaude ?" He said "do I look like I'm related to him ?" Alaude and Kyoya glared.

Alaude glared when he noticed Kyoya's eyes were scanning the area "Oi, who are you looking for ?" He lift him off the floor "hn" Kyoya only glared "Hibari !!!" He heard Ryohei yell "that idiot" Kyoya popped a vein "Kyoya !" They noticed his eyes widen when Kyokai called "no, don't come" Kyoya thought as a sweat rolled down his forehead "what's this ?" Lampo shivered as he hid under Knuckle's robe "mist ?" G narrowed his eyes "Kufufufu~" they heard chuckling "Daemon ! We don't have time for your jokes !" G said "Oya Oya, don't you dare compare me with that idiot" the voice said.

When the mist cleared, Kyoya was missing from Alaude's hand "what the hell !!!?" G said "hn" Alaude glared "he's over there" he spotted Kyoya running with Mukuro and Ryohei from far "great job getting caught !" Mukuro said "not my fault" Kyoya glared "it is !" They yelled at him "shut up and open this handcuff" Kyoya glared.

"Aho Ka !?" Kyokai yelled as they reached where the others were "Kyoya, be serious about this. We don't know what will happen if they know the truth" she said and uncuffed him "not my fault" he said "it is !" They yelled, they started to argue "please guys stop fighting" Tsuna said "we don't have a shelter, enough food, something to get warm with, but we have to work together to get back" he said.

They flinched when a barrier trapped them "Nufufufu~" Daemon appeared "Daemon Spade" Tsuna said "we don't want to hurt you, just need you to come with us" G said "why the hell would we do that !?" Gokudera said "Gokudera-kun" Tsuna said "we'll go" he said "well that was easier than I thought" Asari laughed "but why ?" Gokudera looked at Tsuna "I don't know, I just have this feeling" Tsuna said "if he felt it, then we will follow" Kyokai said "Kyokai-nee ?" Tsuna said as they others frowned "I'm also having weird feeling" she mumbled.

=Time Skip=

So they agreed to go with them to Vongola HQ. Once they reached the mansion, Daemon removed the barrier "now please behave, you don't want to disturb Primo" G said, most of them nodded. G's brow twitched when he opened the door "Alane ! Get your dog away from me !" Primo, also known as Giotto, yelled as Lupo tried to claim on him.

"I'm sorry" Alane pulled back Lupo then looked at the rest "ahem" G coughed "oh G, are you sick ?" Alane asked, G popped a vein "never mind. Primo, we got them" G pointed behind him "those are group of kids" Giotto said "I Freaking know that, Primo !!" G yelled "Judaime, Vongola Primo is in front of us" Gokudera whispered "I didn't except him to like this in person" Tsuna whispered back.

"Alaude, I have paperworks for you that you need to-" Alane paused when Alaude ruffled her hair "annoying cat" he mattered "sorry" she said "papa !" They saw a little kid run and hug Alaude's leg "well well, if it isn't little Skylark ?" Daemon smirked "shut up Melon" Alaude glared "hello Daemon Oji !" His son waved "no, don't wave" Alaude said "okay" he nodded "papa ! Can we play !?" He jumped "I'm a little busy, Alanzo. Go play with your new friends" Alaude said and walked away.

They sweat dropped when Alanzo ran and hugged Alaude's leg again. Alaude sighed and picked him up "let's go" he said, Alanzo cheered "Alanzo is still shy, right ?" G asked Alane, she nodded "it will take him time to blend in" she said "what's this about stealing, G ?" Giotto asked. They glanced at Tsuna "HEEEEEI !!!" Tsuna screamed and hid under Kyokai's jacket.

Giotto narrowed his eyes, he sensed something familiar from them "Primo ?" He looked at G. Giotto knelt to Kyokai "come out, I won't hurt you" he smiled. Tsuna peeked from under Kyokai's jacket "come here" Giotto said, Tsuna gulped and took a step toward him "would you like to join our family ?" Their eyes widen "Primo !" G yelled "heh !" Tsuna paled, Giotto only smiled.

_______________

There you go, Past Arc !

What do you think is going on ? Why did Reborn sent them to the past ? What will they do if they new that they were part of Vongola ?

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 2.4K 25
Because these boys need more love. SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. IF YOU COPY THIS STORY I WILL REPORT YOU FOR PLAGIARISM.
103K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...
27.7K 645 31
[Katekyo Hitman Reborn: UNDER EDITING] Sawada Mitsuki, Tsuna's twin sister. Pretty, smart, and troublesome. Now joining in the story of Tsunayoshi a...
8.7K 175 25
Reincarnation Story of Alaude x oc continuation of -- Underworld Doctor Hibari x oc we made a promise... let's meet again...