My Bodyguards (Action/Love St...

By comechurros3000

Rachel Marielle Coriolli is the name. She is a normal 18 year old living the life. Everything is turned upsid... More

My Bodyguards
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
EPILOGUE
Don't forget about us. Last author's note.
THE SEQUEL!!! Just kidding, please read...
IMPORTANT! READ THIS!

Ch. 30

816 19 1
By comechurros3000

Chapter 30:

***

Rachel's P.O.V

Several months went by and I was finally getting ready for the best day of my life. My white dress was beautiful, even though it was pretty tight. My face was covered by makeup, and my feet had beautiful, white high heels on them. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and smiled.

I was going to marry the guy that I loved, and we would live happily ever after. Of course we would have our problems, just like every other couple. But I was willing to accept the terms and conditions for the sake of our marriage.

"You look beautiful." Charlie said smiling.

"Thank you." I said. The smirk on my face disappeared as I realized something.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy? You are getting married in two hours!" Charlie exclaimed.

"I know, and I'm happy, but...."

"But what?" Beth asked from behind me. She finished doing my hair and smiled as she saw me. "You look beautiful. Everything is going to be okay."

"It's just that I would have liked it if my dad was here because he would take me to the altar." I said as I lowered my face.

"Don't be sad, Rachie. I'm sure he would be proud of you." Charlie said as she caressed my cheek.

"I guess so." I muttered. Tears were about to fall from my eyes, but Beth gave me a tissue and I wiped them out before they could fall.

"Don't cry, Rach. It will ruin your makeup." Charlie said.

"Yes." Bethany said. "The only thing that matters now is that you and Louis are getting married."

"I guess you both are right." I said. Charlie nodded and Bethany patted me on the back. "But who will take me to the altar?"

"Chris will do it." Charlie said.

"Harry could also do it." Bethany said.

"Thank you, girls." I said. They smiled and hugged me. They were the best friends ever.

***

Lou's P.O.V

"What are we doing now!?!" I asked in desesperation as Harry san over the room screaming like a little girl.

"WE WILL DIE! YOUR WEDDING IS RUINED! ALL THOSE MONTHS PLANNING IT AND THIS RUINS EVERYTHING!" He exclaimed as he ran around the room.

"Was it really necessary to throw that cupcake at me?!?" I asked. Harry ran a hand through his hair and continued to scream like a girl.

"IT'S ALL MY FAULT! I AM SORRY LOUIS. I AM COMPLETELY SORRY!!!"

"Calm down, guys. It's just a little stain." Chris said.

"You say that because it's not your suit the one that got stained!" I exclaimed. "Plus, it's not your wedding. It's not big deal to you. Let me tell you something, Chris. This may not mean that much to you, but to me it's everything!"

"Calm down, Lou. What I wanted to say was-"

"NO! Shut up. Just shut up, okay? I was not done talking! I wanted to say that Rachel is my world, and I wanted this wedding to be perfect. She lights up my world, and the least I could do about it is make this day unforgettable." I said. I stared at the huge stain on my suit and sighed sadly.

"Lou! Calm down! I already knew you would not keep your suit clean, so I bought an extra one!" He exclaimed. He rushed to the wardrobe and opened it. He took a suit that was identical to mine, and my eyes lit up.

"Thank you, bro! I'm sorry for yelling at you! I'm just stressed!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay, Louis. I will get stressed at the day of my wedding, too." He said. Harry stopped running and hugged Chris.

"You saved our lives! Thank you so much!" He exclaimed.

"You are welcome." Chris said.

"Wait, did you say your wedding?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"Yeah.. I did." He said blushing.

"Are you going to propose Charlie?" I asked.

"Not yet. But pretty soon I will." He said.

"How cute!!" Harry exclaimed patting him on the back.

"You are going to have little Christophers and Charlottes together!" I exclaimed happily.

"Just shut up and get changed!" Chris exclaimed. I smiled and took the new suit. Chris saved my butt, one more time.

***

Rachel's P.O.V

"Are you ready?" Charlie asked as she placed the veil over my head. I nodded and took my bouquet. I could see tears streaming down her face.

"Why are you crying?" I asked. She wiped the tears out and smiled.

"Because today your dreams will finally become true." She said. Bethany entered the room hurriedly and smiled.

"It's time." She said smiling. I nodded and took a deep breath. Louis was waiting for me at the altar. In just a few minutes I would be next to him and we would turn into wife and husband.

I took one last glance at the mirror and smirked. I could not believe it was actually happening. I was going to get married with the guy of my dreams. We took almost a year to plan the wedding, and we were finally going to get officially united.

There were not that many guests. We decided to invite Niall, Zayn, Lou's family, Harry's family, Chris's family, and Charlie's family. I had no family left. But that was okay because now I would have a fabolous husband.

I took a deep breath one more time and smiled.

"Let's go." I finally said. Charlie nodded and Bethany opened the door of the room.

***

Lou's P.O.V

I was at the altar, waiting for my beautiful fiancè. I took a deep breath and turned to see the ground nervously. The guests were already there. My mum was with my sisters sitting on the front row, and she was crying.

She told me she was proud of me, and once she met Rachel, she said she was wonderful. She was extremely happy, and I did not blame her. Rachel was marvelous, and she was the woman of my dreams.

I heard everyone started to gasp in surprise, so I turned to see the church's entrance. My eyes widened as I saw Rachel. She looked extremely beautiful, and there was a huge smile on her face.

"She's beautiful." One of the guests muttered.

"She looks gorgeous!" My mum exclaimed. I smirked as she started to walk in my direction.

Charlie and Bethany were by her side, as the bridesmaids, and Harry and Chris, who were my groomsmen, smiled as they saw them.

"Beth looks awesome!" Harry exclaimed.

"Charlie looks as beautiful as always." Chris muttered. I rolled my eyes and could not stop smiling. Watching Rachel entering was the best feeling in the entire world.

Rachel finally arrived at the altar, and I smiled and took her hand.

"You look beautiful. I'm glad you are here with me. I love you so much." I told her, meaning every word.

"I love you, too. Let's get this started!" She exclaimed eagerly. I smiled and kiss her soft hand. The priest cleared his throat and started with the sermon.

***

Charlie's P.O.V

"I do." Rachel said with a huge smile on her face. Louis smiled and held her hand tight.

"Louis Jefferson, do you take Rachel Williams as your wife?" The priest asked.

"I do!" Louis exclaimed, he was about to kiss Rachel, but the priest interrupted him.

"Wait. I have to give the order." He said. Luis pouted and Rachel giggled. "You may kiss-" But before the priest finished, Louis took Rachel's wrist and kissed her on her lips.

I could not stop the happy tears from falling, and I smiled as I saw how unique and special their love was. Rachel was finally getting married! She was lucky. I was really happy because I knew she deserved to be happy.

"I wish those were us." Chris whispered on my ears. I chuckled and smiled.

"If you behave, maybe it would happen soon." I joked. Chris smiled, and I gave him a swift kiss on the cheek.

"Mazel Tov!" The guests exclaimed, and we smiled. Louis chuckled and started carrying Rachel to the entrance in bridal style.

"I am the champion, my friends! And I'll keep on fighting till the end!" He sang as he walked to the entrance with Rachel on his arms.

They got out of the church happily, and I just smiled. I turned around and saw Bethany and Harry crying.

"This was... beautiful!" Harry exclaimed.

"I know! It was wonderful!" Bethany exclaimed. Chris chuckled and gave them tissues. I noticed he had been crying because his eyes were red.

"You cried, too, huh?" I teased him.

"What can I say? I am extremely sensible!" He exclaimed. Harry and Bethany wiped out their tears with the tissues and I just rolled my eyes. The wedding went great, and now it was time to party!

***

Rachel's P.O.V

"I just can't believe it." I muttered once we were inside of the limo.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked.

"I can't believe you are my husband now!" I exclaimed happily.

"I'm glad you are excited, Rachie," Louis said. "I feel like the luckiest man in the world because I have a marvelous wife."

"And I have a wonderful husband!" I exclaimed. Louis smiled and kissed my hand. I was really happy.

I remembered everything we went trought during the last months. How he saved me several times, and how he risked his life to save mine. How he stayed with me even if I was stubborn and stupid. But the most important thing, how he accepted me with all of my flaws.

With him, I could be myself. I did not have to pretend, and I did not have to lie in front of him. He just accepted me, and he was as crazy as I was.

Our crazyness was unbelievable, and maybe we were not like other couples. But maybe that's what made our relationship so unique and perfect. Our quirk was what made us fall in the first place.

***

Harry's P.O.V

We were at the wedding's party, and everything was going great. I was now looking for my mum so that she could meet Bethany. We started looking for her several minutes ago, and after half an hour we finally found her.

"Mum!" I exclaimed as I saw her.

"Harry!" She exclaimed happily. She rushed to where Bethany and I were standing and gave us a hug.

"Is this your girlfriend, honey?" She asked smiling. Bethany blushed.

"Yes," I said smiling.

"What's your name, love?" My mum asked. Bethany smiled shyly.

"Bethany." She said simply.

"That's a lovely name, sweetie." My mum said, shaking hands with her.

"Thanks."

"My name is Anne, by the way, and I am glad Harry is dating a lady as cute as you." My mum said. Bethany smiled and gave my mum a hug. I was happy because they liked each other.

***

Lou's P.O.V

"I would like to say something." I said once we were all gathered on a table. Everyone in the room turned to see me and I smiled. "Last year, I met the most wonderful woman on this planet. She is really beautiful, and lights up my world like nobody else does.

She is insecure, like every woman. But she is still very confident. She knows who she is, and she would never change because someone tells her to. Her eyes make the stars look like they are not shining, and her hair falls perfectly without her trying. Sorry for the Bruno Mars's lyrics. I'm just not good at speeches." I admitted. Everyone chuckled and I just shrugged. "Anyway, I want to let you know that I know I made the right thing because whenever I wake up, I'll see her beautiful face next to me. And who knows? Maybe I will see little Louises and Rachels someday.

"Rachel Marielle Coriolli... err... Rachel Tomlinson.... err... Rachel Jefferson, I love you. And I do not care what the rest of the people think because I only care about you. The world stops whenever I put my arms around you, and nothing else matters. It's like the sound goes off and everybody disappear when I am with you. I love you so much, and I know that we will stay together forever." I finished. Rachel smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. We heard a bunch of 'aww' sounds and smiled.

The sky was getting dark, and I just sighed and gave her one more kiss. The best day of our lives was coming to an end. But I knew when I woke up the next day, Rachel would be laying next to me. She would no longer be my girlfriend, and she would no longer be my fiancè. She would be my wife.

I would wake up next to her and I would be able to kiss her and hug her for hours. We would be together forever, because that's the way things were supposed to be. Odds were finally on our favor, and even if we knew our marriage was not going to be perfect, we knew it was going to be wonderful and full of adventures.

Sometimes we wonder why things happen. Rachel used to ask herself why her dad made the wrong choices. But I guess those wrong choices were the ones that took Rachel into my life. If it weren't for those choices, Rachel would have never needed bodyguards. But you know what? We, her bodyguards, were the ones that flipped her whole world around.

I was sure that if one day someone asked her who changed her entire life, she would gladly answer: "My bodyguards."

The End!

*******

A!N: PLEASE READ THE EPILOGUE!!! WE LOVE YOU! TELL US WHAT YOU LIKED AND DISLIKED ABOUT THE STORY. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 82 24
Harry Styles is a normal 18 year old college student, living a normal life. When he meets 21 year old mafia boss, Louis Tomlinson, his whole world ge...
237K 3.9K 86
First-time publishing- Bonnie Davis is a sweet innocent girl. She has friends that get her into a lot of shit, but she always has a way. Okay...well...
364K 6.8K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
32.5K 692 28
Aniyah Rose Moretti She knows what she wants and she gets it. There's nothing can stop her. She's strong willed, feisty, and sarcastic. She's been t...