New Life | Uta No Prince-sama...

By Reapers_Rose

This is a reader insert story. You are a normal girl that, unfortunately, lost her parents and is living by h... More

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Chapter 2 - What Happened
Chapter 3 - Meetings
Chapter 4 - Class A
Chapter 5 - Lunch Time
Chapter 6 - Piano
Chapter 7 - Lyrics
Chaptet 8 - Inspiration
Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time
Chapter 10 - Late night meeting
Chapter 11 - Slip Up
Chapter 12 - Rooftop
Chapter 13 - Ren's Song
Chapter 14 - Choreography
Chapter 15 - Hights
Chapter 16 - Audition
Chapter 17 - Letter
Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 21 - Concert
Chapter 22 - Rain
Chapter 23 - Downgraded
Chapter 24 - Summer Camp
Chapter 25 - A Dream
Chapter 26 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 27 - Halloween
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 2)
Chapter 29 - Audition Forms
Chapter 30 - A Band
Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined
Chapter 32 - Maybe
Chapter 33 - This Could Work
Chapter 34 - Just Think About It
Chapter 35 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - There's Still A Chance

Chapter 18 - Comfort

4.2K 185 9
By Reapers_Rose

I was crying when I finished reading the letter. Why didn't I remember this before? He was my childhood friend and I couldn't remember him at all. I was bent down, my hands covering my face as tears were flowing down my cheeks.

''No.... I can't.... He can't be....'' I sobbed out through the tears. What have I done? What if I've opened the letter sooner? Would that have changed anything.... I felt something furry next to me and turned my head looking at it.

''Kohaku.'' I sobbed out again. He meowed and climbed onto my lap purring. I picked him up, hugging him close. He meowed again and I put him down. He jumped off my lap and walked over to the door. I shakly stood up and walked over to him. Holding the letter close to my heart. I opened the door and he walked out, me going after him.

Like every other time he led me to the piano room. I don't think this is going to help me much now. I let out a shaky breath and sat down at the piano.

''Hiro-kun.... I'm so sorry.... I wish.... I could bring you back somehow....'' I whispered through my tears. I started slowly playing some notes.

"It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all a out it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
When I see you again

Why'd you have to leave so soon?
Why'd you have to go?
Why'd you have to leave me when i needed you the most?

I really don't know how to tell you
That feeling was worst
I know you're in a better place but it's always gonna hurt.

Carry on
Give me all the strenght that I need to carry on...."

Tears have already started to fall down my cheeks again. I.... just wished I remembered sooner. Maybe it could have changed something. I smiled at my foolishness. I doubt that....

''It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all a out it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again."

I smiled a sad smile as I remembered all the things we did together and how we used to get into trouble.

"Oh oh oh oh
How do I breathe without you
Feeling so cold
I'll be waiting right here
'Til the day you're home

Carry on
Give me all the strenght that I need to carry on

So let the light guide your way
Yeah
Hold every memory as you go
And every road you take will always lead you home
Home

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

When I see you again."

I was still crying as I finished the song. Now that I remember.... you did use to like my voice, didn't you, Hiro-kun? I smiled at little as I looked out the window. The sun has just started to slowly set.

''That was quite beautiful,  My Lady.'' I recognized that voice almost instantly and I tried to whipe away my tears. I turned to the person with the best smile that I could muster up.

''Thanks.'' I guess Ren didn't buy it because he stopped mid step once he saw me. He leisurely but quickly walked over to the piano and sat down in the chair next to the mine.

''Who was that song for?'' I could hear in his voice that he tried to be mindful of the topic. I looked down at the piano, a small and sad smile starting to show on my face.

''For a friend.... that past away.'' I let out a shaky breath.

''You know, My Lady, I am here for you if you need me.'' I snapped my head in his direction, my eyes wide. I counldn't take it anymore.... with everything that happed, I started to cry again. Before I knew it, I was in a warm embrace. I didn't really care anymore who it was that was giving me comfort. I just feel like I need to get it all out. I didn't even care that, right now, Ren was my lifeline.

''It's alright.'' he whispered in my ear, I just continued to cry into his shoulder. I've never seen this side of Ren before, but I'm glad I got to experience it.

After I calmed down a little, Ren losened his hold on me and I pulled away a little. I was still sniffling a bit but have stopped crying. I felt a hand gently whip away the tears from my cheek and I quickly looked up at Ren. He was smiling gently down at me.

''I'll be here for you if you ever need someone, Y/N.'' my eyes widened. I never heared him say anything so sinciere and he used my name. Smiling at him, the best I could, I gave a small nod. I slowly stood up and so did he. I glanced towards the door then back at him.

''Thank you, Ren. That means a lot to me.'' I hugged him again, resting my head on his shoulder as he hugged me back. He kissed my forehead and my eyes widened a little as I looked up a him, taking a step back. He kept me at arm's leanght and was gently smiling at me. I wanted to cry because that action reminded me of Hiro-kun but I could feel my cheeks turning red. I pulled away from him fully with a small smile. Walking to the door so that he can't see my face I stopped and side glanced at him, my smilr growing bigger.

''Thank you, Ren. I mean it.'' I said as I walked out and went straight to my room.

As I entered and closed the door behind me, I leaned on it letting out a big sigh. That was so strange. I looked to my bed to see Kohaku there. So that's where he went. I swear to Kami he was smirking at me! I glared a him a little and walked over to my bed. I swear he was smirking like he knew what just happened. He jumped down and went over to the other one. I plopped down on my bed and instantly fell asleep. Dreaming of Hiro and all the advantures we had together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
901K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one