False Claim (BWWM)

由 karrie_999

Behind all of it, I was the only person that really knew the real me. Everyone thought I was the wild child... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chatper Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five

Chapter Twenty-Three

2.1K 142 24
由 karrie_999

Here we go! :) Your weekly updates start now. I apologize for the grammar mistakes. I was in a rush, but I will edit the chapter soon. Enjoy :) I actually have the ending already and its going to be a good one. You guys are going to love it. False Claim is going to end on Chapter Twenty-Five. So be ready for a jampack finale.

Chapter Twenty-Three

I park across the street and look at the house.

I've been here plenty of times, but haven't stepped foot in this area since things went down. I had no remorse for what I was about to do. I was going to be the improving actor I am and play a role to get what I wanted. And that was the truth.

I shut my door and walked up to her door. Deciding to knock, because that's what I usually did, I waited for her to open the door. She was here, her car was in the driveway. A black jeep that I could use these sharp heels and jab a hole into her tires. However that isn't what the old me would do.

The old me would wait until she opened her door and smile when she did.

Finally the mahogany door opened and there stood Fiona. Her brown skin and long dark hair reminded me of when people would confuse us for twins. She smiled at that fact, but I was always irritated by it. Fiona and I were very different. She was so persistent to follow the crowd. If I did something, she'd so it. If I went somewhere, she's find some way to come along. She never was a leader.

I was always the one leading the way, and when I got that part in the movie and started dating Dennis, she stopped. She didn't tag along. She didn't want to come. She didn't speak to me. And the one time I made her and Dennis come to peace for me, it back fired. And that I something I would never do it Fiona. I would have never done something like that to hurt her. She was my friend.

"What are you doing here?" She asked me. I gave a wide fake smile. "Hello to you too Fiona."

I walked past her and into her house. She shuts the door, looking at me weird. "I'm sorry if I'm not welcoming you with open arms." I look around her house. Maybe for Dennis, or for evidence, or an unpacked suitcase. "Oh don't make me sound so bad Fiona. I'm not the guilty one here." I look at her, hoping to crack something. She stops, looking sad. "You haven't heard?" I raise a brow, wanting to reply with a sarcastic remark, but let her finish.

"Dennis and I broke up."

I stop the urge to laugh in her face. She couldn't be serious. I cover my mouth when she glares at me. "If you came here to laugh in my face, then don't. I don't need to hear it from you too." I almost felt bad for her. "Did you cry?" I ask, not really caring. I was trying to get under her skin. The nice act wasn't working. "Why would I tell you that?" She retorted, still giving me that glare.

"Was it so bad that you had to follow me?" I stepped close to her. "Follow me all the way to Oklahoma? Because that's not grieving, that's called stalking." She backed up, looking at me like I completely lost it. I may have, but if this bitch did it, I would know it now. "You're fucking kidding right? Did you hit your head that hard when you fell down the stairs at some hoedown rinky-dink place?"

Every step she took back, I followed it with a step forward. "Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recover Fiona. You were so mad about Dennis that you had to follow me and hope that I fucked up so you could expose me to the world. Why did it take you so long?" I had her barricaded against the wall. If she was going to confess it would be now.

"It didn't, because I read it on that magazine. I'm not the one who let out your little secret Elliot. I don't care about Dennis nor do I have the time to spend it on stalking you. I have better things to do." She pointed to the magazine on her coffee table.

The cover was another star, but on the side was a picture of me. With an intriguing headline and telling what page it was one. I back way from her and grab the magazine. Flipping through, I found the page. There was old stuff about me, and at the end is where information about Will and me were. It was stuff about him. His career and his name. Things someone knew.

Fiona couldn't have none. She has never stepped a foot in Oklahoma all her life. I throw her magazine down and storm out of her house.

The only person I could think of with another motive was going to take more than just walking in his house. I was going to have to catch him off guard.

I get back in my car and grab my phone.

"Hi Greg this is Elliot. I've been calling Dennis for a meeting, but can't get a hold of him. Will you tell me his phone number?"

Greg was always nice to me, probably because he wanted to be with me instead of setting me up with Dennis. Dennis and Greg were like brothers, so I knew he would give in if he thought I was doing something to be kind.

"Elliot? I haven't talked to you in a while." I deceitfully smile.

~~~

The door swings open and I shove the pizza box that the pizza guy left to me when he saw he approach the door at the same time. Dennis looks down at me, surprised. "That will be a hundred bucks."

He grabbed the pizza and stares at me. "What do you want Elliot?" I smile, patting his chest. "I just wanna talk. Nothing harmless about talking."

He smirks, "How did you even find where I lived?"

I leaned against the door, smiling. "You know Greg still loves me, even after everything we've been through. Now are you going to let this pizza get cold or are you going to invite me in?"

Dennis moves out of the way and lets me in. I look around the place, inspecting it the same way I did Fiona's. He didn't have anything in sight, not something I could connect to me. I followed him into the kitchen as he offered me a plate and a drink. "No thank you." I frown at him when he looked up at me. He had a smirk on his face. The face I almost thought I was in love with. Turns out I didn't know what love was, because if I thought this conniving jerk would have loved me back, I was royally wrong. "Oh yeah, oops. Sorry." I put my pizza down and glared at him.

"What did I even see in you?" I know what I did physically. He was hot. There was no denying that Dennis was attractive. His smile, nice structured face, and womanizing face could get anyone he wanted. However all of that he still was an asshole who couldn't keep it in his pants.

"Was I not enough?" I whispered. Dennis look at me and a look flashed in his eyes. "Elliot you were—"Dennis, baby where did you go?" I look to his staircase, leading to the upper part of his house. I step back, surprised. "Wow, I'm going to leave." I scoff, walking to the door. I don't stop while Dennis yells my name. "Elliot wait." I spun around, getting annoyed.

"Don't touch me. I can't believe I thought I was at fault here. I didn't do anything. You. It was you who went behind my back and cheated on me. So enjoy your lame ass pizza, your tramp for the night and forget I was here." I opened his door and slammed it close.

~~~

Will

I walk into a small café. Alex recommended it to me, and I decided to check it out before going to work today. I've been back and things have been okay. Alex has been handling all of my meetings while I was away. I wanted to thank her with some coffee and lunch. She was a good assistant. I stand in line, looking at the menu.

I felt someone's eyes on me. I turn to my left and see a girl staring. I smile, finding it weird, but amusing. She was a young girl, blonde, and bright red lipstick. She didn't look a day over seventeen. I ordered my drinks and paid the barista. Standing to the side, I check my emails and remind myself that I had a charity event for Susan that she wanted me to attend.

"Excuse me?"

I turn around and see the girl, from earlier. "Yes?" She held up something that looked like a magazine. "Is this you?" I look at the magazine in her hand. My eyes widen when I saw the picture of Elliot. I was farther surprised when I saw a picture of me. It was talking about her and me. How did they even know about me? I hadn't said anything. Did Elliot just blurt my name out there like that? What made her think I wanted publicity like this? So they could conjure up rumors about me? I frown at the magazine.

"May I have this?" I asked the girl.

She shrugged, letting it go. "I have another one at home. I get the weekly subscription for this magazine." I take it from her and grab my drinks. I walk out of the place, upset. I get in the car and speed to my office.

When I walk in, I am greeted by everyone in the building, but only give them tight smiles. I wasn't in the happy mood right now to be nice. I walked past Alex's desk, giving her the drink. "Here I hope you like that." I see Alex getting up behind me and trying to speak, but I walk into my office. I stop when I see someone standing in the window. "What are you doing here?" I drop my stuff down, sitting at my desk.

"I came to visit my friend, but he's shacking up with hot celebrities and didn't tell his only friend." Peter turns around, smirking. I frown, running my hands through my hair as I flicked through the magazine. I didn't look at shit like that on a daily basis. Seeing all of these famous people made it harder. Elliot was surrounded by this.

I was surrounded by business, clients, meetings, and employees.

She was surrounded by cameras, lights, people, screaming fans, and producers.

We had totally two different worlds, yet worlds that have us at the center of attention. All of this was something I couldn't wrap my head around so quickly.

"I didn't know about this until now." I reply. He sits in front of my desk, playing with the stuff on it. "What do you mean you didn't know?" I looked at my childhood best friend. Peter and I went way back. He knew about my mother, he knew about my childhood, and he knew about my past relationships. He knew how they started and how they ended. He was a married man with two kids. He hasn't experience heart break and deceitfulness in forever. He didn't know how easy it was as much as I did.

"I mean I didn't know I was in this, nor did I know she was famous until some weeks ago." Peter looks at me, confused. "Wow okay, I'm lost. Explain to me why you didn't know that you were shacking up with one of the hottest models out here," Peter leaned it. "Don't tell my wife I said that." I laugh, shaking my head. "She also an actress too." I said, clarifying. "Yeah I know. Michelle dragged me to see it. But don't ignore my question, answer it." I took a drink of my coffee. "Alright well do you remember when India came back? It started right after that..."

"Holy Shit well, what are you going to do? Chase after her?" Peter asked me after I got done with the story. I had just told him about the voicemail and the plan I had to go out there and see her. "I was going to, but then I saw this," I throw the magazine at him. "All of this shit about me and her being together. Only half of this is true, but the fact that it says stuff like what would her ex think and pictures of me that I don't even know how they got is crazy."

I look at him, waiting for his reply. "I mean yeah, but that's probably how it is in her world. You want to be with her right?" I nod, for sure about that. I didn't wanna lose her. "Then you go for it man. You get on a plane and go see her, before she leaves to New York." I look up the fashion show she's attending on my computer.

"How do I know she's not already gone? It's on Friday. She's probably gone." I frown, staring the computer. This just began to be harder and harder. "You don't know. That's why you just go and hope for the best," He smiled, shrugging. "That's what I would do."

Just as I was about to response with a joke, Alex comes in. "Mr. Harrison you have a meeting with that Colombian Place on Reno in an hour. And then you mother's event at noon." I smiled, making sure she knew I appreciated the reminder. "Did you like your coffee?" She nodded, giving me a thumbs up. "I did. I'm surprised you even remembered what I like. Thank you." I wave her off. "Don't mention it Alex. You are a good PA." She smiled and left the room.

"She's cute, why didn't you take her to your mom's thing?" I shrug, "I don't know. I wasn't trying to bring a date. I was just going to show up." Peter shook his head, "Take her, she looks like she could use a day off. You probably work her to the bone." I scoff, leaning back in my chair. "That's her job Peter. And she isn't exactly wearing the right attire for an event like that."

Peter laughs, "Are we forgetting who you are. You are Will Harrison CEO of Harrison Co. Go buy her an outfit. You already bought her coffee." I stare at him. "Fine. Get out of my office." Peter laughs and we both get up to hug each other. "It was nice talking to you. We need to do this again." I said, missing my best friend. I didn't see him a lot since we both had different lives.

"The next time I see you, it better be with Elliot Roberts on your arm." I smile back. I hope so.

Will is as confused about the magazine situation just as much as Elliot.

Who do you think did? Fiona, Dennis, or anyone else. Comment who you think could have told the press.

Please Don't Forget to Comment, Vote, and Share this story. I am so happy with the success and already have stuff ready for the second book. So please stay tuned for more.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

248K 9.2K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...
237K 8.8K 68
Sephine Montgomery. She moved to get away. Away from her past where she was someone else. But now she's different. Now she's nice. But that was befor...
10.3K 209 17
Once upon a time...I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye... She never thought an innocent crush could ruin her life... Ever since Nick br...