EGL // lashton

By umlashton

「 chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon 」 - christopher poindexter in... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
nine / re-uploaded
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
trailer!!! | (fan art?)
twenty three
bromance awards
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
q&a
THE SEQUEL IS UP

fourteen

22.6K 1K 2.2K
By umlashton

Luke was curled up in Ashton's arms as they were lying on Ashton's bed in silence. It was Thursday night and Ashton had driven Luke with him home because the blonde didn't want to go his own place since he was home alone until late.

Luke ran his hand up and down Ashton's clothed chest while watching the older boy breath in and out. Ashton's hand was in Luke's soft blond hair as he stared up to the ceiling, enjoying the way everything was so calm.

"Your heart beats so slow" Luke whispered as he placed his small hand right over Ashton's heart.

"I'm relaxed" Ashton spoke and shrugged lightly.

Luke smiled and nodded before moving up a bit and placed his pink lips on Ashton's t-shirt, kissing the spot over Ashton's heart.

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Luke whispered and looked up at Ashton. The older boy bit the inside of his lip before pulling Luke up so the smaller boy was lying on his chest, their faces only inches away from each other.

"What are you going to tell your parents?" Ashton asked and moved his hands up and down Luke's back before sliding them up under Luke's shirt, feeling the younger boy's soft skin under the palms of his hands.

Luke shivered slightly at the touch and smiled happily down at the older boy. "I can tell them I'm sleeping at Calum's"

"Who's that?" Ashton asked and tightened his grip around Luke.

The blonde furrowed his eyebrows. "Calum?" he asked and Ashton nodded his head, "My friend. The dark haired boy in my year?"

Ashton furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to get a face to the name. Soon he remembered the small tanned boy who desperately tried to pull Luke away from him.

"Oh yeah," Ashton said and scoffed, "I don't like him"

Luke bit down on his lip and a bit of sadness shone through his pretty blue eyes. "I'm a bit unsure of how I feel about him right now" he said before burying his face down in Ashton's neck.

"What's that supposed to mean? Has he done something to you?" Ashton said and his voice immediately grew more stern.

"No," Luke said and shook his head, "Or, I don't know really"

Ashton frowned and sat up, pulling Luke up with him. The younger boy was straddling Ashton's lap as the older boy looked into Luke's eyes with questioning eyes.

"What don't you really know? If he's done something to you I'll take care of it" Ashton said and his eyes grew dangerously serious.

"No, it's not that," Luke assured him, "It's just, you know the cops that talked to me? Well, they were sent there by someone and every odds shows that it was Calum. I mean, he's the only one who kind of knows about us"

Ashton was quiet for a while before scoffing and shaking his head, looking frustrated at the ridiculousness. "That's pathetic"

"I don't know," Luke whispered and licked his lips, "Maybe he was just trying to make sure I was safe"

"And you are safe with me," Ashton said and laid Luke down on the mattress to crawl on top and hover over him, "Why are you even trying to defend him?"

Luke sighed. "Because he's my best friend"

"Best friend, really? He sounds like a little-"

"Don't say anything please," Luke said and looked up at Ashton with pleading eyes, "I just miss having a friend here, I haven't talked to him since the day of the cops"

"So? Don't seem like a loss to me" Ashton spoke and Luke rolled his eyes, earning a pointed look from the older boy.

Luke bit his lip and studied Ashton's face before smiling fondly. Just the sight of the older boy made Luke calm down.

Luke brought his hands up to Ashton's face and drew lines from the older boy's forehead to his chin. The attractive features on Ashton's face made Luke's stomach erupt in both butterflies and comfortable warmth.

"I'm not alone though, I have you" Luke said and smiled brightly. Ashton looked down at the pretty blonde and pursed his lips before nodding his head.

Luke desperately wanted to know what he could do to make Ashton smile, but he knew there was no other answer to that question than time. Just let Ashton take his time, and everything would come to him.

"Yeah, you do" Ashton mumbled and looked down at the young blonde before leaning down to place a soft kiss on the corner of the boy's lips.

"Will you be at the football game tomorrow night?" Luke whispered out as Ashton pulled away enough to look Luke in the eyes.

"Don't count on it," Ashton said and watched Luke pout slightly, "It doesn't even matter if I'm there or not, I can't be seen with you anyway. Especially not when your family's there"

"I know, but I'd feel safe knowing you'd be there" Luke said and shrugged, "And we can find a way to meet up. We always do"

Ashton leaned down again and placed his lips on Luke's neck, kissing up to his jaw to then hover over Luke's lips.

"Am I making you into a small rebel now?" Ashton asked and Luke shrugged innocently while giggling lightly, "Well, I'd rather have you stay as innocent as possible"

"Why?" Luke asked and leaned up to kiss Ashton's cheeks.

"Because you're the only little piece of innocence I have in my life, so I hope it stays like that" Ashton spoke softly.

"Well, I'll stay like this as long as I don't have to see your so called 'job' with my own eyes again" Luke said and bit his lip.

"Okay" Ashton said and nodded his head. He didn't promise anything though, since he was pretty sure that Luke would have to do it some time again. He didn't tell the blonde that though, he didn't want to scare him.

So instead of talking, Ashton leaned in and pressed his lips against Luke's, kissing him with passion and want.

Ashton had not mentioned the foreign feelings he had experienced for the younger boy. He was so unsure of how to express those emotions in words since he hadn't ever expressed any emotions visibly in years. He wasn't sure if he wanted Luke to know just yet either, he didn't want to scare the young one away. He really wanted Luke to stay by his side.

Ashton kept his lips locked with Luke's as he rolled to the side and pulled Luke closer. Ashton moved his lips with the blonde's and Luke giggled when Ashton hooked his legs over Luke's to bring him even closer.

Luke pulled away, wearing a bright smile on his face, and let his blue eyes move around Ashton's face. He breathed in and out before leaning forward and nuzzling his nose against Ashton's, and the older boy fisted the back of Luke's shirt.

"Are you my boyfriend?" Luke asked quietly, looking slight nervous as he looked down at Ashton's chest as his fingers drew imaginary figures on it.

"I don't know, I don't pay much attention to those labels. We are what we are" Ashton said softly and sneaked one hand under Luke's shirt again, gently scraping his nails against Luke's porcelain skin.

"But what if I wanted you to be my boyfriend?" Luke whispered. Ashton looked at him before leaning down to press a light kiss on Luke's nose before nodded.

"Then I'll be that" Ashton answered.

"Really?" Luke asked as his eyebrows raised in surprise by just how easy it was for Ashton to change his mind.

"Yeah" Ashton spoke and dipped his head down to kiss Luke's jaw softly.

"So it it okay for me to be your boyfriend?" Luke asked again.

"Well, that's kind of the point if I'm your boyfriend, right?" Ashton said and pulled away from Luke's jaw to look at the younger boy.

Luke nodded his head and giggled before burying his face in Ashton's neck and embracing the older boy in a hug.

His boyfriend.

**

Luke sat on the bleachers with his parents on his right as they all looked out over the lit up football field. He tugged at the sleeves of his sweater and pulled them down over his hands to gain some warmth in the surprisingly chilly night air. Or, it was actually Jack's team hoodie that he had borrowed Luke to make his little brother show support.

It was Friday night and they were all waiting for Jack and the rest of the team to run out and start the game. Luke was quite tired of the wait so he very much wanted the game to start soon.

"Are you sure you don't want dad to get the jacket from the car?" Liz asked and looked at her youngest son.

"Yes mom, I'm sure" Luke said and sent his mother a smile before turning his head back to the field.

Luke curled himself up a bit and watched the cheerleaders run out on the field. People cheered as they did their performance and gave the audience energy.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows when one of the cheerleaders waved up at him. Luke squinted his eyes and looked at her face before smiling and waving back when seeing it was Spencer. She flashed him a white toothy smile before going back to the girls.

"Who was that?" Liz asked and looked at her son.

"A friend" Luke answered and shrugged his shoulders.

"She seem very sweet, you should invite her over sometimes" Liz said and Luke nodded.

"Isn't Calum here tonight?" Andrew asked and leaned forward to look at Luke who was seated beside Liz.

"I don't think so" Luke shrugged and the tone of his voice made it clear that he didn't want to go further into the subject, so his parents respected that.

They wouldn't really have time to ask anymore questions as the cheers grew louder and soon the players with their dark blue and green jerseys ran onto the field.

Luke clapped his hands and smiled as he watched his brother put on his helmet and fix the tape around his right elbow. Luke was proud of his brother every time he saw him play, he saw how much Jack loved it and it truly made Luke smile.

"There's Calum!" Liz said and smiled as she waved down at Calum who was walking down by the side of the field. He smiled small and waved back, biting his lip slightly as he looked at Luke who was looking down at him without any joy.

Liz waved him over and Calum hesitated before slowly making his way up to them.

"Hello Calum" Andrew said and patted his shoulder. Calum greeted both Luke's parents back before walking over to Luke and sat down beside him.

Luke didn't say anything, he just looked out on the field as the game started. Calum didn't say anything either because he didn't know what to say to not make Luke even angrier at him.

So both boys watched the game in silence, applauding and cheering when something good happened. Calum was moving around in his chair uncomfortably and tugged his jacket closer to his body as the wind grew chillier.

As the game ended and the players thanked the audience and Jack waved up to his family, Luke and Calum still hadn't talked. When the players started walking back to the locker rooms and the cheerleaders did one last routine, Calum took a deep breath and turned to look at Luke with a careful expression.

"Luke, I want you to know that it wasn't me who sent the police to talk to you. I'd never do that to you, ever" Calum whispered and Luke rolled his eyes.

"Then who did? Because you are the only one who knows that I have something with Ashton" Luke whispered back.

"I know it looks suspicious, but I swear to god, it was not me"

"It looks really suspicious since the cops even knew your name!" Luke said harshly in a low whisper.

"It's my dad they know! They don't know me more than through my father" Calum said and looked at Luke with pleading eyes.

Luke sucked on his bottom lip as he locked at Calum with confused blue eyes. He didn't know if Calum was speaking the truth. But hho else would have talked to the cops?

"I-" Luke spoke but was cut of by his phone buzzing in the pocket of his hoodie. Luke knew it was Ashton, so he quickly brought his phone up to read the text.

'I'm at the back of the bleachers. Meet me there' the text said and Luke had to bite down on his lip not to smile.

"Is that Ashton?" Calum asked in a whisper and Luke looked up at him.

"Yeah," Luke said quickly and nodded before turning to his parents, "I'm gonna go and talk to Spencer before we go home" Luke said before giving Calum one last look and ran down the bleachers.

He walked by the side of the field, rounded the corner of the bleachers and walked under it, slowing down his steps as he searched for Ashton. The young blonde walked slowly under the bleacher as people started to walk off of them.

Luke jumped in fright when two arms curled around his hips. He froze in his step and stayed completely still as the hold around him tightened.

"Hey angel" the person who held him said and Luke immediately relaxed. He turned around and was met with Ashton's hazel-green eyes. Luke smiled but frowned immediately after when seeing the scratch marks on Ashton's chin.

"What have you done?" Luke asked and let his fingertips touch the red marks on Ashton's face.

"Nothing serious" Ashton answered before grabbing Luke's hand and brought it back down. "I just had a really fucking rough day and I need you" he said and gripped Luke's hips as he walked the boy back so Luke was pressed against the wooden fence.

Luke was looking up at Ashton with big innocent and confused eyes. Ashton looked down at the pretty blonde in his arms before grabbing his face and placed his lips on Luke's with force.

Luke let out a surprised sound before placing his small hands on Ashton's muscular chest, gripping the shirt under his jacket, and kissed him back.

Ashton gently pushed his tongue into Luke's mouth and moved it with the younger one's as he slid his hands down on Luke's body to grip his slim waist again.

Ashton's tongue roamed every corner of Luke's mouth to get every taste and give every feeling. Luke seemed to enjoy it as he moaned out softly, like the way Ashton adored.

"Fuck, if I could take you here I would" Ashton breathed out as he was only an inch away from Luke's lips.

Luke opened his eyes and looked at Ashton with big blue and curious eyes as he bit his bottom lip innocently. The act made Ashton almost lose control of himself.

Ashton reached one hand up and took Luke's lip away from his teeth and help it between his own fingers. He looked down at Luke with cloudy eyes and licked his lips.

"You don't make it easier for me to hold back if you keep doing that" Ashton said hotly and Luke whimpered slightly when Ashton tightened his grip on Luke's lip.

Ashton released his hold on the pretty pink lip before leaning down to kiss Luke's lips again. Their tongues found each other within seconds again, and they both breathed heavily as their lips moved desperately with each other. Luke still careful in his movements, but that was what Ashton liked.

"Don't fucking touch him" a voice said before Ashton was ripped away from Luke's small body.

Just by the touch Ashton felt on his body, his defensive and killer-mode was sparked alive, making him quickly turn around to fist one hand in the person's shirt and one around his throat, pushing him up at the wall harshly.

Ashton breathed heavily and kept the guy in a tight grip while looking into those familiar blue eyes; Jack.

"Ashton, let him go!" Luke said and tugged at Ashton's sleeve before he did as told.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you fucking psycho?!" Jack said as he was free from Ashton's hold.

"You don't walk up to people like that and expect them to not fight back" Ashton replied calmly and looked at Jack with bored eyes.

"Well, you don't fucking touch my brother like that and expect me not to fight you" Jack seethed and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"You don't own Luke, he makes his own decisions, so let him be" Ashton said and walked over to circle an arm around Luke's waist again. Luke stood still and quiet, not knowing what to do.

"I can sure as hell tell him not to be with a fucking maniac!" Jack spoke harshly and Luke flinched. Ashton only scoffed again and brought Luke closer to his side.

"Jack, stop it" Luke spoke quietly to his brother but Jack wasn't having it.

"Do you wanna go to jail, Luke? Or do you wanna get killed maybe? Because being with this shit will get you there" Jack said and pointed at Ashton who was scraping his foot against the ground carelessly.

"I won't get none of those things, Ashton is making sure of that" Luke mumbled and looked at his brother with a sad frown.

Jack scoffed. "You're really fucking dumb Luke, do you know that?"

Luke could feel Ashton's rage again and had no time to stop him before Ashton stepped forward and grabbed Jack's wrist in his hand.

"Don't fucking talk to your brother like that, you hear me?" Ashton seethed and looked into Jack's eyes harshly.

"He needs to get his mind straight since you've fucked it up for him with your manipulation" Jack said back.

Ashton scoffed before grabbing Jack's hand and wrist, bending them uncomfortably, making Jack grimace in pain.

"Don't fucking test me, you hear that? And don't ever speak to Luke like that, or it will be goodbye to Mr. Superstar Quarterback" Ashton said and bent Jack's wrist a bit more before releasing him completely.

Jack brought his hand to his wrist and moved it around to feel for any injuries, but Luke knew that if Ashton actually had wanted to hurt Jack, he would.

Ashton turned back to Luke and curled his arms around the blonde's waist and hovered his face over Luke's.

"I should get going home to the guys, I just wanted to see you for a bit," Ashton whispered as Luke brought his small hands up to Ashton's cheeks.

"If he ever does anything to you, call me" Ashton said and nodded over towards Jack who was glaring at them with pure disgust.

Luke simply nodded and smiled small before hugging Ashton tightly, Ashton doing the same thing back.

"Luke, let's go" Jack said in a stern voice, making Luke almost whimper.

Luke was just about to let go of Ashton to walk over to his brother, but Ashton stopped him and placed his lips on his, kissing him hotly.

Luke knew that it was all to irritate Jack, and he felt bad about it, but he couldn't stop kissing Ashton because he loved kissing Ashton.

"Let's. Go" Jack said and gripped Luke's arm before pulling him away from Ashton.

As Luke was dragged away, he turned to Ashton and gave him a small smile before waving and turning his head forward again to see where to place his feet.

"I can't believe you," Jack said as he walked with angry steps out to the parking lot, "Are you insane?"

Luke looked down at the floor with a slight pout as he tried to keep up with Jack's steps.

"No I'm not, I just really like Ashton. He's nice and good-"

"Nice and good? Luke, he sells drugs in school, he's all fucking tatted up, and he's got scratches and cuts on his face every day! I wouldn't be surprised if he's robbed a bank" Jack said and ran a hand over his face before he stopped walking and turned to look at Luke.

"Well, he hasn't" Luke spoke but he was a bit hesitant because, well, he didn't actually know if Ashton had done that or not.

Jack scoffed and shook his head before looking into Luke's eyes. "I'm only worried about you, you understand that, right?" he asked and Luke nodded his head, because yeah, Luke knew that.

Jack sighed loudly and ran a hand through his sweaty hair before starting to walk to the car their parents were waiting in.

"And I thought the cops would make you understand" Jack said and Luke stopped walking right away.

"You were the one who sent the cops?" Luke asked and looked at his brother with big eyes.

"Well yeah, I was worried about you since I saw you with that asshole in school a few times and I wanted you to know that he's bad news" Jack explained and shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing.

It wasn't nothing though, it was everything. Luke had accused Calum of being the bad guy in all of this and the way Luke had acted towards Calum must have made him lose their friendship.

Also, Luke couldn't believe his brother would go that far without even talking to Luke before. He sent the cops to talk to Luke and it almost scared the younger boy to death.

So Luke felt both sad and furious. He couldn't believe Jack had made such a big deal of something so small, and it had caused a big mess in Luke's life.

"Why would you do that?!" Luke said angrily as he looked at his brother.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why would you go to the cops without talking to me first? Why would you do such thing, don't you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you Luke-"

"Then let me live my life!" Luke yelled at his brother, making Jack widen his eyes because never had Luke yelled or gotten this mad at his brothers before.

"Luke, I didn't mean to upset you" Jack said soothingly.

"Well you did! And you ruined my friendship with Calum, so thank you very much Jack, that's so thoughtful of you" Luke said with tears prickling his eyes.

"Luke," Jack said and his eyes softened as he saw what he had done to his brother, "I didn't mean for it to-"

"Well, you obviously meant something by it and you completely messed up my life!" Luke said before turning to walk away from his brother.

"Luke! Don't run, you need to get home" Jack called after him.

"No, I'm gonna find Calum and see if I can fix our friendship that you broke" Luke said before walking off back to the right side of the bleachers again.

He looked around the place with blurry sight before seeing the familiar small frame walking on the field. Luke quickened up his steps and hurried over to Calum while blinking to keep his tears in.

As Luke reached Calum, he didn't say anything, he just threw his arms around the tanned boy and buried his face in his neck.

"I'm sorry" Luke sniffed and held Calum close to him. He soon felt Calum's arms wrap around him and hug him back, making Luke let out a relieved sniff.

"I'm so sorry I accused you of the cops thing. I really really am," Luke said into Calum's neck, "I'm a horrible person, A horrible friend-"

"Shh," Calum said and tightened his hold around Luke, "It's okay Luke, it's fine. I totally understand why you thought it was me. I mean, my odds didn't look that good" he said and chuckled lightly.

The sound made Luke smile and he pulled away slightly from the hug, not all the way though, to look into Calum's eyes.

Calum was smiling small as he wiped away his friend's tears. Luke chuckled softly at the act before hugging Calum again.

"You shouldn't forgive me this easily, I was so stupid to think it was you" Luke mumbled into the hug.

"No, really Luke, it's fine. I'm just happy to have my friend back" Calum said and hugged Luke tightly.

The two stood like that for a long time before pulling away and smiling at each other.

"Do you need a ride home?" Calum asked and Luke nodded his head.

"Yeah, that would be really nice" Luke answered and smiled.

"Okay, my car is at the parking lot to the left" Calum said and grabbed Luke's wrist lightly to tug him with him.

"Do you wanna stay over for the night, like a sleep over I guess?" Luke asked and smiled when Calum turned to him with surprised eyes.

Luke giggled lightly when Calum nodded his head excitedly. "Yeah, yeah that'd be really fun"

Luke grinned big and hugged his friend again before tugging him toward the parking lot faster.

"Okay, let's go home then"

-

i forgot my phone in my friend's car and i won't get it back until after my work tomorrow. so i wrote this on my laptop that has a virus on it and it was all horrible. i am actually crying

so lexi, if you see this, i'm not gone from the world, i'll text you tomorrow!!!

vote and comment

ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379 30 31
18K 487 35
In which a broken girl and a home-searching boy are on a journey to find someone whose demons play well with others. © 2014 gillalmigh...
68.5K 1.4K 45
Mia is fresh out of high school, trying to find herself and where she belongs before she is shipped off to NYU in the fall. Ashton is a drummer who...
1M 18K 161
Imagines with Ashton Irwin ❤️ everyone loves this cute aussie drummer All Imagines are written by me! Enjoy 💘 ❁ I accept requests for this book as...