Mirrors - Wes Stromberg Story...

By calftmatty

After a couple months in a rehab finding the happiness she had lost, Melanie is back on her feet and stronger... More

1: Mornings With Wesley.
Chapter 2: The Meetings.
Chapter 3: Late nights early mornings.
Chapter 4: Girls Day Out/Happiness
Chapter 5: Sweet Gestures
Chapter 6: She's Back
Chapter 7: Decisions.
Chapter 8: Dinner With Nancy
Chapter 9: Secrets/Planning
Chapter 10: This Is Love.
Chapter 11: Birthday Gifts/Meeting Nancy[Part ONE]
Chapter 12: Birthday Shopping|Meeting Nancy[Part TWO]
Chapter 13: Meeting Nancy[Part THREE]
Chapter 15: Surprise Party!
Chapter 16: RoadTrip/Vegas Nights
Chapter 17: Aftermath.
Chapter 18: I Don't Want You To Hate Me.
Chapter 19: Italy/What's Wrong?
Chapter 20: Results.
Chapter 21: Flashbacks & Memories
Chapter 22: Telling Everyone!
Chapters 23: Talks/Popping The Question.
Chapter 24: He's Finally Here.
UPDATE
Mirrors - Chapter 25: Why'd You Do It Zach?
Chapter 26: A Little Trouble In Paradise.
HELP?
Chapter 27: Touring
Chapter 28 - A Night Out
Chapter 29 - I Have To Go
Chapter 30 - Im Fine .. For Now
Chapter 31 - The Truth
Chapter 32 - Well.
QUICK INFO~
Chapter 33 - Planning the Wedding
INFO
Chapter 34 - Wedding Day
SONG HELP
Chapter 35 - Reception Time
Chapter 36 - The Honeymoon
The End?
Chapter 37 - "Did I ever tell you about that time I fell?"
Chapter 38 - Oh Keaton
Chapter 39 - Thank you so much. I owe you
Chapter 40: "A couple more minutes daddy?"
Chapter 41: "Sorry again for falling on you. Literally."
Chapter 42: "You're still pretty mommy. Love you."
Chapter 43: Happy Endings.
Epilogue.

Chapter 14: Birthday Surprise [Part ONE]

1K 23 7
By calftmatty

Mels POV

I watched as Wes got in the car and drove off with Drew. I was pissed at him but then again I understood where he was coming from.

"Honey?" my mom whispered from behind me then sat down.

"What did you say to him?" I asked without looking at her.

"What? He yelled at me!" she said taken back by question

"What did you say to him?" I repeated.

"He was acting distant so I asked him why he was so quiet compared to what you told me. He said he was trying to get used to me but I knew it wasn't that. I knew it was probably because I was on drugs and all that but he said it wasn't. So I told him to tell me what the problem was, he did and now we're here." she said and I knew she was telling the truth. Wesley wasn't the one to hold his tounge especially when something bothered him. Then there's my mom, who was blunt and that's where I got it from so I knew it had to be true. I sighed and rubbed my head, half in frustration and the other because I was tired.

"I need to go home and get some sleep. I'll call you tomorrow." I said walking away.

*At Home*

I pulled up to the girls and I's place and parked my car.

"Hi, Melanie. I heard your mom was in town." Alicia said from her lawn standing with some guy.

"Not now Alicia." I said over my shoulder before heading towards the front door. Shit, my phones in the car. I turned back around and went to get it then went back to the front door. I noticed that Kaylannies car was in the driveway. I needed to talk to her. I unlocked the door and seen her and her boyfriend sitting on the couch.

"Melanie!? What are you doing here?" she asked smiling and letting go of Jay to come run and hug me.

"Oh, I didnt know Jay was here. I can-" I spoke

"This is your house Mel, if anything I should go." he said smiling then coming to hug me too.

"No,it's fine. I just had a rough night." I told them.

"You want to talk about it? Kay asked looking at me

"No you have company. I'm going to bed, wait till I'm sleep to do y'all " I said looking between them and we all laughed. 10:58 p.m. My birthday was officially in less then and hour and I'm going to be sleep somewhere. I sighed and pulled off my shorts then shirt and blazer and shoes. I undid my braid and let the waves hit my back. I plugged my phone up and as soon as I did, I let my head hit the pillow and I was out.

*Next Morning*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIOTCHHHHHHHHH!" Kaylannie, Kaci and Iman screamed jumping on my bed. I grunted and looked around to see them all dressed and ready to leave.

"Thank You, Happy Birthday Kaci, now go away." I mumbled.

"NO! GET UP. We're taking you and Kaci out to breakfast .. Well lunch because it's almost 12. Come on Melanie, we don't have all day!" Iman said ripping the covers away from me.

"oKAY, oKAY. I'm going." I said grudgedly as I dragged myself out of bed. I grabbed some under clothes and my towel and started walking towards the bathroom. "Can one of y'all find me and outfit to kill time?"

"Sure!" Kay said before I shut the door. I turned on the radio I kept in the bathroom and got in the shower. I stood in there for 5 minutes before I actually started washing up. I washed my hair then hopped out so I could dry off put my underclothes on and brush my teeth. I was tired so I was going to put some Tresemme stuff in my hair so when it dried my curls wouldn't look too crazy. I walked out the bathroom and seen my outfit and the girls sitting on my bed.

"Thanks." I said and they all said no problem. "So where are we going?"

"Uh, uhm ... to do a little shopping. Get some lunch, head to the beach, get our eyebrows done and all that." Kaylannie stated and I shook my head. Once I finished getting dressed I looked at all our outfits.

"We all look nice. Which means..." I started

"Instagram Picture and quick Vine!" Kaci finished and we all agreed. We stood in front of my wall that had a huge mirror on it and took a picture. Then we posted a Vine.

"It's our birthday." Kaci yelled

"Swagggie" Iman shouted

"We're about to get TURNT!" Kay and I said at the same time doing weird handmotions then laughing. Oh man, today was going to be pretty good.

*Nail Place*

"I've literally spent over $200. I hate you all." I said while the lady did my nails.

"It's okay, we love you too." Iman said from the corner as a guy waxed her eyebrows.

"So, where are we going tonight because I know you guys aren't going to make Kaci and I be home for our birthday." I asked looking over my shoulder at all of them

"Well duh! We're heading out to this new place. It'll be fun!" Kay said cheesing. I squinted at her and then smiled.

"What time are we leaving to go there?" Kaci asked

"Uhm, Drew told me 9:30" Iman answered

"Sounds good." I stated.

Wes' POV

"Where do you want me to sit this sweetie?" my mom asked holding a huge box of cups, plates, forks and all that.

"Over there on that big table with the lime green table cloth." I told her.

"Where are we sitting the cake?" Keaton asked.

"On the table where mom is putting the stuff." I told him.

"So that means the presents are going to on the other table with the purple table cloth?" he questioned

"You got in brocacho. I'll be back in like 20 minutes. I'm going to pick up Kaci and Mels cakes. I'm going to text you when I'm outside so you can come help." I said

"Okay. Breezies bringing the balloons and, me, Drew, and Kenny are about to hang the banner up." he explainedr. I got in the car and drove to the House of Pastry place where I was getting cupcakes, and the cakes for the girls. I got there within 15 minutes and walked in.

"Hey, how can I help you?" the girl said.

"I'm here to pick up an order for Wesley Stromberg." I told her.

"The two 3 tier cakes, and 200 cupcakes?" she questioned looking down at a piece of paper.

"Yea, that's it!" I exclaimed.

"Okay, one minute." she said before heading towards the back. She came back along with two other girls. "We'll help you take them to your car." she said

"Thank you so much!" I said going to the door and opening it for them. I guided them towards my car and opened the trunk door so they could sit everything on the floor. "So, the party doesn't start until 9:30, should I put everything in the fridge, or should I leave it out?" I asked the girl

"You should either put it in a refridgerator or leave it out somewhere where it's cool. Especially if you want the icing to be a little cold and crisp which is totally delicious." she answered. I thanked her, paid her then headed back to the club we were having the party at. I pulled up 15 minutes later and texted Keaton.

Me: I'm outside. Come help.

Keaton: Okay, we're coming out now.

As soon as I got the text Keaton, Drew and Kenny walked out. I popped the trunk then got out to help them. "Guys be careful. I dont want to fuck up the cakes before the girls get to see them."

"Dude, we got this. Where do we put them when we get inside?" Drew asked me.

"The girl told me to sit it in the fridge or anywhere that it's cool." I answered as we all made our way back into the club and into the kitchen. "I hope they like everything." I said now completely out of breath.

"They will honey. You and Keaton put a lot of time into this." my mom said rubbing my back.

"Mel is still upset with me. I texted her over 5 times and she still hasn't texted me back." I spoke to my mom.

"Well, you did yell at her mom. She just needs time, plus she's out with the girls. Whenever she's stressed y'all take that poor girls phone and don't give it back until she's okay again." my mom said and I noticed we all did do that. We should have learned our lesson from what happened at Starbucks.

"You're right." I finally whispered looking down at my watch. It was already 8 o'clock. Where the hell did the time go? "Alright mom, we should all leave and go get dressed. It's 7 now, and I still have to get the presents and be back before everyone starts showing up at 10. Oh! did you pick up Mel and Kaci-" I started

"Brent picked both of them up. They're at the house and they'll be here before Mel and Kaci."

"Great. Thanks mom. We'll see you in a hour." I kissed her then heading out followed by Keat, Drew and Kenny.

Melanie's POV

"It's 8 already? We need to go home and start getting ready!" Iman squeled.

"Do you know what y'all are wearing?" I asked from the backseat

"Yea nigga. Imma look flyer then a bird!" Iman said and we all went silent then burst out laughing.

"No. Don't ever say that again." Kaci said through her laughs.

"Well I'm leaving my hair like this. I just have to put more stuff in it to tame it." I said laughing.

We got home 10 minutes later and we all went our seperate ways to get dressed. I walked into the bathroom and got a quick shower and stepped out to dry off and get dressed. I put on some eyeliner, a little lip gloss and my victoria secret perfume then walked back out into my room. "Are y'all ready?" I yelled through my cracked door.

"Almost" they all said in unison.

"Well I'll be right back. I have to head over to Wes' to pick up something!" I shouted back before leaving out. I texted Drew to see if he could get Kaci's bags for me and bring them out to the car.

Me: DrewskiMooskie!!!!

DrewskiMooskie: Mello! What's up?

Me: Are you at Wes and Keatons'?

DrewskiMooskie:Yep. I just got here?

Me: I'm on my way and I wanted to know if you can do me a favor?(:

DrewskiMooskie: Anything for you Mello.

Me: Can you go into Wes' room in the closet. Look behind my shoes on the floor and there's a little door. Open it and bring Kaci's birthday bags to me. Please<3

DrewskiMooskie: Okay I got it. I'll be out in 2.

I sat there listening to Come & Get It by Selena Gomez before I seen Drew appear in the front door and make his way to the car. I stepped out and greeted him

"You look amazing! Happy Birthday" he said hugging me and handing me the bags.

"Why thank you. You look pretty jazzy yourself kid." I joked

"So, you ready to party Cali Stromberg and Chadwick style tonight?" he questioned smiling.

"Weirdly, yea! It's the first time I've been out in a while since I've been working 24/7." I laughed.

"Well get ready because it's going to be a long night." he chuckled hugging me again and running back into the house. I put Kaci's things in the trunk and drove back to the house. I walked through the door to loud music. "Y'all better be ready!" I screamed and Kaci, Iman and Kay all came down the steps. "WHOA." I said astonished

"You like? You like?" Kay said cheesing.

"Hell yea!" I told her. Kay had the whole leather thing going on, while Kaci had the bohemian thing. Then Iman had her leather, tims and cross themed outfit and I had my normal different colors on. 

"Well, thanks. We'll take pictures once we get there. Let's head out!" Kay shouted and we all left the house and made our way to the club.

--------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX------------------------

OH HEYYYYY! Okay so tell me what you think. Is it good? Bad? This is just a preview into the next chapter. Arent Wes and Keats adorable for planning this surprise party? Do you think it'll go well? Will Mel stay there or leave once she knows Wes is there? Let me know. COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE. LEAVE FEEDBACK & ALLLLLLLLLLL THAT, LOVE Y'ALL <3

PS:SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 774 27
Book two of the Keaton Stromberg Series {2/3} Morgan had it all when she lived in California, she had the love of her life Keaton and the best frien...
15.8K 220 24
Keaton and Valerie fall head over heels for each other. Their relationship starts out smooth until one realizes that some promises just weren't meant...
8.9K 282 38
let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. he fell in love with his best friend, and when she's around he feels nothing but joy. ;)