Hate That BoyBand (h.s fanfic...

By graefiction

[PREVIOUSLY NAMED AS I HATE ONE DIRECTION] "One Direction, you suck. All your fan girls are annoying as fuck... More

I Hate One Direction
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |one|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |two|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |three|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |four|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |five|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |six|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eight|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |nine|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |ten|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eleven|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twelve|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |thirteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |fourteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |fifteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |sixteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |seventeen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eighteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |nineteen|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - one|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - two|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - three|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - four|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - five|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - six|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - seven|
♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |twenty - eight|
♥ HateThatBoyband ♥ |twenty - nine|
♥ HateThatBoyband ♥ |thirty|
One Shot Competition
A little bit of love #1 (Oneshot Winner)
A glimpse of the future #2 (Oneshot RunnerUp)
1H1D is making a COMEBACK
I Hate One Direction Sequel in 2017

♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |seven|

8.1K 217 66
By graefiction

IHateOneDirection♥

Chapter  7: 
The Feeling's Mutual

_____________________________

It's been a week and two days since I've been stuck in this place girls call 'heaven'. 5 more days left..  If having a grumpy old fart singing his own songs in his shower for a week is 'heaven', then I must say you're pretty messed up. "When can I go home.." I groaned softly under the covers as I sinked in deeper. I missed Faye. I missed Mum. I missed everyone. They all think I'm living in a hostel, unable to run from the paparazzi when I'm really in the home of One Freakin Direction, living the life of every hormonal teenage girl. Honestly, I'd rather be anywhere else than here.

"And lemme!!" I heard an annoying scream, what he calls 'singing', from the shower next door. Was it really necessary for him to take a shower in the bathroom next to my room? I mean, there are thousands of other bathrooms is this gigantic place. I honestly think he wanted to piss me off on purpose. He definitely did.

"Hey Tarzan! Shut up!" I screamed out the corridor, making sure he heard it loud enough. The next thing I knew, he went louder than before. "Goddamnit," I muttered under my breath. I walked out of my room and stomped towards the bathroom. I pounded on the door, almost wanting to break it apart.

"What?! I'm almost done! Wait a little while!" He shouted, then I heard the water pouring out of the shower head stopped, leaving the bathroom in deafening silence.

" I'm not interested in the bathroom you idiot. I just need you to shut up!" I shouted back.

"What?!"

"I said, shut up!" I screamed.

"What?!"

Oh for the love of god— I trudged down the stairs to the living room, getting some masking tape. Then I climbed back up, pushed the damn bathroom door open— only to reveal Harry in only a towel, covering his lower bottom. His face was priceless, I'll give you that. It's his own fault for not locking the door in the first place. Inches from his face, I smacked on the masking tape over his mouth completely. He looked at me as if I was crazy. 

" Mmmmm?!" he tried talking but all that came out were muffled noises. But I could tell that he was trying to say, "What the hell are you doing?"

He couldn't take it off because he was too busy covering this lower bottom with the towel. Thank god for giving us two hands. 

" What?" I grinned, smirking evilly. 

"Mmmmm!!" his face turned red with anger. This. is. Gold.  I cracked up in laughter.

I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer. "The next time I hear a sound from you, trust me— I'm gonna do a lot more worse than this." I shot daggers at him and stomped off, slamming the bathroom door close.  Man I wished the other band members were here. Too bad they were out with the manager, leaving me alone with that grumpy old fart till tomorrow morning. Why did it have to Harry of all people? 

I laid back down on my bed, and slipped under the covers. Ahh.. At last, some peace.

A few minutes later, I heard screaming. Well, it was fun while it lasted. I sighed, huffing.

"Lize Arigales! Open the door!!" He pounded on the door repeatedly, getting faster by the second.  How dare he use my full name? I don't remember giving him the right to. 

"And what makes you think I'd do that!?"  I scoffed. Only an idiot would have succumbed to his orders. And I, for one, am not an idiot.

" Because I own this place!"

" If you own this place, wouldn't you have the key to every room in this house, you dumb ass?!" I shouted. Then I hit myself on the head for giving him the idea. I heard silence for a while and then the door clicked open to reveal the devil.

" What the hell is this?" he showed me the masking tape that I put over his mouth. 

"Masking tape," I answered smoothly, still lying on the bed comfortably like it was home.

" I know what this is. I'm asking you why the hell did you do that," He gritted his teeth, clenching his fist in a ball.

'Well, you obviously need to phrase your question correctly next time," I retorted, annoyed by the fact that he was in my room.

" How can you just barged into the bathroom like that? I was changing in there! I could've have been stark naked!" he exclaimed in anger, his veins popping out of his foreheads like those bodybuilders.

"But you weren't," I smirked, using his own words straight back at him.

He glared at me, squinting. " I've never met such a disrespectful, insolent, impudent and impertinent girl like you—" 

"You could've saved both of us the time and just called me a bitch in short you know," I raised my eyebrows, not offended by his words. I honestly didn't care what he thought of me. "Next time stop singing like a tone-deafed, half-man-half-gorilla, getting shot in the ass," I gave him a phony smile, playing with my phone, "Especially not in the bathroom next to my room."

" It's pronounced arse, not ass."

"The last time I checked, we live in the US. 'Ass', It's how you say it in America. Don't go all British in my country when you're the foreigner here." I was too busy in my texting, I didn't realize how close he's gotten. I sat upright quickly, raising one of my eyebrows in confusion.  "What?" 

He looked down at me, attempting to burn my eyes with his glare. "I am this close to kicking you out of the house right now." I could tell he was holding some of his anger in. Oh how nice of him to not unleash his full 'hulk'.

"And what will your bandmates say about this when they get home?" I tilted my head to one side, winding him up further. One thing that about me is that I never fail to push people over the edge— it's what i'm good at.  What? I have to embrace the talents that I have. 

"I really don't like you right now." He clicked his tongue in annoyance. I, really don't you like at all.

I sniggered, " Awww...The feeling's mutual. Now that we've got that covered, get out of my room." I said, flatly. 

He scoffed, turning away as he walked out of the room. "You'll pay for this."

____________________________

I squirmed in my bed, trying to get into comfortable postion but it seem that every time I try, I just felt even less comfortable. Like I was lying on the floor. I dragged my hand slowly across the bed side only to feel the hard and tiled floors. That was strange. I don't remember getting on the floor yesterday. I remembered that after Harry left my room I practically slept the whole day. I slowly opened half my eyes, and looked through my eyelashes. Weird— my bed was never tiled in white. I felt a really cold breeze blowing through my hair and on bare skin. My eyes shot open and I realized I was in the balcony. I looked up to the morning sky— the road filled with busy cars when I leaned forward over the railing. The balcony had no roof so it was pretty cold since it was 10°C out there. Why the heck was I here? Did I sleepwalk in here? I frowned and turned around, only to find the devil's son looking at me in content, sitting on my bed comfortably. What the—

Did he put me in here? I scowled and quickly grabbed the handle to open the balcony doors. But it wouldn't budge. The Hell?! he locked me in here?? It's freakin' cold out here. I had nothing on except a strapped top and some shorts. Was he trying to kill me?

I slammed on the door, screaming. What if I froze to death here? It wasn't snowing but it was enough for me to freeze to death with nothing much on. I hated the cold. I preferred living in a hot climate. 

"Harry!! Get me out of here!" I shouted, banging on the glass door. Who cares if it falls apart? He just looked at me and smirked, grinning actually. He held his hand to his ear and mouthed the word "What?"    That idiot.

Suddenly I heard ringing, and my head snapped to where the sound was coming from. It was my cellphone. He must placed my cellphone there on purpose. I glared at him and picked it up, "Get me out of here you son of bitch!" I screamed, I swear people from the building across ours could hear me. 

"Only if you say that you'll never bother me or annoy me again." He answered, calmly. 

"It's freaking cold out here Harry! I swear it's reaching 9°C here. If it starts snowing, I swear I'll kill you in your sleep!" 

"Oooohh.. how scary," he laughed, lying on my bed.

I gritted my teeth. My hands started shaking even more now. 

" Just promise that you won't bother me and never butt in to whatever me and my boys do. It's that simple Lize." 

"Go to hell. I'll do what I want. " I spat those words.  

"Suit yourself," he said, getting up from the bed and leaving the room.

"Harry!" I shouted before he ended the call.

T-That imb-becile.  Dang it. I was freezing. I hugged myself, rubbing my arms to get warmth. 

The question was still circling around in my mind. Did he carry me? That scoundrel.
I can't believe he dared to even lay a finger on me. How did he even get me here?
I knew I was a heavy sleeper but this was utterly ridiculous. How did I not wake up from that?
No the most important thing is that I will kill him. Harry Styles was officially dead to me.
I won't just stab him with a knife, I'll do it countless of times, slowly, painfully. 
I'll make him suffer, one by one I'll cut him to shreds.
Hearing his cries out for help and mercy would only be music to my ears.

The icy air that swam around continued to bite and sting my arm and cheeks— no, my whole body.
Oh great. Now I couldn't feel my feet. 

I paused, staring into space.

Oh. My lips curved into a smile then into a grin. I just thought of a brilliant plan to get him to come up here and get me out. I used to take acting classes when I was a kid. I was pretty good actually. Especially in crying scenes.  I could practically cry on command.Oh he's gonna regret doing this.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up. He picked him after the second ring. 

I heard his muffled laugh through the phone. I heard munching on the other side. He sounded like he was eating crackers. 
How could he eat crackers whilst I was freezing out here?! I heard my stomach growl. Dang it.

"Hungry huh? Had enough yet?"  I could imagine his cocky grin already. 

I took the courage I had to let out a fake sob. "Harry.. I'm freezing out here.. please.." I sucked in my breath, faking a sniff. 

"What is this? Romeo and Juliet? If you want to fake a cry, at least do it properly," he scoffed. Does he have any sympathy at all? 

"C'mon, please.. I'm begging here. Just let me out and we can talk this over." 

"No. I'll told you that you'd pay. I'm not buying any of your drama. Promise me that you won't ever bother me and my boys. 
Deal or no deal? I don't have much patience," He said. Yeah you can say that again.

I was freezing my ass off that I almost agreed to it but I was smarter than that. " Fuck off Harry." I spat out, ending the call. 

I sighed, as I hugged my legs tighter to my chest, looking down at the floor. Something felt really familiar with this position. I used to do this a lot when I was younger.My mum and dad would always fight. My dad would hit her. I wanted to help her so bad but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I was afraid it will happen again. 

" I just wished I didn't have such a broken family."    That was all I asked for. 

I felt dried tears on my cheeks. It would so cold, it froze the tears instantly.
Why did I even started crying the first place? God I'm pathetic. 

Then I heard click and the balcony doors opened. "Lize? Are you okay?" I heard Louis' voice and I looked up. "Have you been crying?" he started panicking. 

"No,' I answered fast. 

"What happened? Why are out here?" he asked. I got up and I walked past him, climbing onto my bed. 

"I'm sorry Louis but I need you to leave the room right now."

"But I just—"

"Now Louis."

He nodded, silently as he left the room. 

The one thing I hate the most is letting people see me cry for real. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
435K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
220K 12K 44
in which a boy falls in love with a girl that he's never spoken to. © enlivening. all rights reserved.
1.3M 24.2K 44
"What do you think he will do when he finds out?" I asked Zoey. "Nothing. He isn't your boyfriend is he? He has Perrie!" Zoey replied. "But why would...