The Devil Within.(Peter Pan x...

Galing kay Bethany_Vee_Kay

Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 21

3.6K 132 72
Galing kay Bethany_Vee_Kay

Y/n woke up in Peter's bed.What am I doing here?More importantly,how did I get here?she thought.

Slowly,she sat up and remembered her flashback.She clenched her teeth,"That backstabbing,no good.."

Peter interrupted her."It's not good to insult people.You should know that."

She looked up at him,he was leaning against a wall.Watching her.It must have looked creepy if she didn't know the guy.But for some reason,it didn't.

"Yeah,well,I had a flashback.Another one of you lying to my face."she pursed her lips.How bad could this guy be?

"I heard."he simply said.

"You heard?"she furrowed her brows,confused.

"Yes.You were singing.It sounded like a..lullaby."he slowly made his way to her.He scoffed,"It's ironic actually.You were singing a lullaby while you were asleep.Really.How lonely can you get?"

Y/n clenched her teeth again,"Enough with the sass."

Peter stopped,still,he had a smirk playing on his lips,"But that was a beautiful song.I want you to play it at the bonfire."

"Why?"she didn't want to do it,though she did want to finally play something.But her guitar is long gone."Besides,I have nothing to play on."

"Yes,well.."he snapped his fingers and in his other hand,a guitar appeared,"This was brought to you by your mother?"

She cleared her throat,"Late package,I presume?"

"No,this is from your real mother.Emma."he explained.

Y/n was starting to tear up,but she was furious.She shot a death glare at him and he put the guitar on his bed.

"Sorry. Didn't think you were that sensitive."he crossed his arms.

Y/n gripped on his shirt and pulled him close to her,she spoke through gritted teeth,"You may be evil,but I can still punch you in the face whenever I want to.So,if anything happens to my family,I,will end you."and with that,she pushed him away.

But all he did was smirk and stand straight,"I don't think so."and walked off.

***

At the bonfire,Y/n was sitting between Peter and Felix on a log like always.All the Boys were informed that she will play them a song.All she had to do was start.

So with a little bit of hesitation,she found the right chords and started to play and sing.

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh.

She opened her eyes and saw The Lost Boys. Completely hypnotized.She chuckled and snapped her fingers.Everyone woke up,some teared up,some just stared at her.But Peter was the only one who shouted,"Boring!"

She looked at him and felt fire in her veins again."I did this for you!"

"Well,yeah,but I didn't know it'll be that horrible."he scoffed.

Everyone started laughing.They laughed not because they wanted to.But because they had to.But still,it sounded horrid.

She gritted her teeth and put her guitar above her head,ready to smash it against Pan.He held his hands up in defense.

"Hey,it's okay!I was lying okay?"he explained.

Y/n put her guitar down,"Of course!Because that's all you do!"she was throwing her arms in the air,then she stopped,"Lie."

"That,is too far."he said and stood up.But Y/n stood up with him,"No!You know what?That's not too far!You've gone too far."she pointed at him and slapped him.Not too hard.

He just stopped for a minute and looked at her again.They stayed that way for what felt like five seconds and he just turned and started walking away.

"No!"Y/n yelled but Felix and another Lost Boy held her by her arms,but she was still yelling,"You're a liar!A thief!A killer!That's what you are!"

Peter spun around yelled back,"At least I'm not old.And weak!This is better than nothing."he turned back and walked away again.

"You're still old and you're still weak!"she yelled at him.

"I can't hear you!"he yelled back.

"You're still old and weak because you know what?"she got an idea,"Underneath all that power, you're just an unloved,lonely.."

Peter stopped in his tracks.

She finished,"Lost Boy."

Peter turned his head to the side.

Y/n smirked,"The rat has ears."

He turned around,"Where did you hear that-"

"It doesn't matter where.But how."she smirked more,"That's right.I know all your history."she frowned,"I remember all our memories."Felix and the Lost Boy let her go.

There was a pause.A silence that went on forever.Peter spoke first,"Come."

"I beg your pardon?"Y/n crossed her arms.

"I said come!"he yelled.

Y/n didn't say a word,just followed him into his tent.In a dusty and dirty shelf,he pulled something out.So dusty,Y/n didn't see what it was.Curiosity was running in her veins like it was life itself.

He blew the dust off and showed her what it was.It was a book.A book about Peter Pan.But what she saw made her mouth agape.It was her book.The book she took to Neverland with her.

Y/n looked up at Peter,"You kept it."

He scoffed,"No,you gave it to me.Before leaving."

Y/n looked at the book again and reached out for it,but Peter pulled it to himself,"Tch,tch,tch,
Y/n."he said slowly shaking his head,"Taking what's not yours?"

She furrowed her brows and pointed to the book,"That book is mine."

"Let's not fight about it.Besides,the book won't last long enough for you to read it all anymore."he smirked.

"What do you mean?"she was very confused.

Peter held the old book in one hand,and he put the other arm around Y/n's shoulders,"You see,Y/n..Life isn't a fairytale.All I wanted was for you to love me.The way I love you.But I figured,you have so many habits,like not letting things go."he smirked,"That's why you can never love me.And I understand that now."

"I'm not catching up, sorry."she looked at him.

"Well,that's why I'm killing all your habits."his smirk grew wider.

Felix and the other Lost Boy held Y/n by her arms again,she looked at the two of them,she was clueless of what'll come next.

Peter stood beside the fire,"Starting with this."

Y/n panicked,"Wait,no!That's my only memory of Regina!She gave me that for my 5th birthday,please!"she tried to break free.

"I'm sorry but if a book is all I have to sacrifice for you to love me a bit more,then I'll have to do it!"Felix put his hand over Y/n's mouth.

Peter started talking,"Once Upon a Time,there was a boy named Peter Pan."he made circles around the fire,"He loved a girl named Y/n Mills.But she didn't love him back.So,Peter killed her habits one by one,starting with the book she loved the most.In the end,she finally fell for him just like he fell for her.And they lived happily ever after."he looked at Y/n.

"That's the story I'm willing to make come true."he held the book above the fire and Y/n started freaking out.

Sobs could be heard from her spot.As she knew what was going to happen.She couldn't affect it in any way.Peter wouldn't allow it.

"I'm sorry,Y/n."he said.Y/n shook her head slowly while crying.He smirked,"You're right,I'm not."with those words,he threw the book in the flames.

She lost her last childhood memory.
Her last memory of Regina.
Her last memory of her old life.

Now,it's just the new beginning.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.1K 32 38
Peter Pan is a ruler of Neverland. Pan is in love with princess Samantha. Sam is an ordinary girl who finds herself in Neverland. Sam and Samantha ma...
472K 8.5K 78
Hey everyone, I have decided to try imagines! So comment or message me any ideas you would like to see here in my collection of stories. I know there...
49.7K 1.5K 23
(Book 4 - Peter Pan x Reader) On a quest in the underworld to save her brother (Y\N) found herself in a situation in selling her life in order to sav...