Chapter 3

Chapter 3:"The Job."

I know what "job" mom was talking about.She sent me on missions to keep my magic strong.And I knew that, one day,my magic will turn into dark magic.I am the daughter of The Evil Queen,right?

Our house wasn't far from the cafe,so it wasn't long until we were home.One reason why I don't want Henry in my house,is that he sleeps in my room.I hate that.

In the evening,when Henry was asleep(in my room),I asked mom about the mission,"So where are you sending me this time?"

She was serious:"Y/n,I'm still not sure if I should let you on this mission.It's more dangerous than any mission you've ever been to."She sat on a chair next to the table,because we were at the kitchen.She sighed and drank some coffee,she couldn't look me in the eyes,"I'm sending you to Neverland."

I was shocked .Neverland now,is the copy of hell.No one would even want to think about going to that place."What?!But that place is a living hell!You can't send me there!"

Regina was amused,she looked at me,"Are you saying,what I think you're saying?You're actually scared to go on this mission,aren't you?"

Of course I was scared!Neverland is like ten missions in one!But I had no choice.I had to show my bravery to mom,"No way!I'm going to Neverland!So what do I have to do?"I smirked.

"Pan wants Henry.You have to do everything possible to get him away."Regina was serious.

We heard a noise in my room.Mom and I were scared.We ran upstairs as fast as we could to help Henry,whatever the trouble was.When we opened my door,we saw a shadow pulling Henry out through the window.

"Henry!"I shouted and grabbed a torch.I flashed it on the shadow and it let go of Henry.

Regina hugged Henry,but I sat against the wall,breathing heavily in panic.Mom looked at me and smiled,"Glad to see that my daughter has been studying magic."I smiled for a second.

She looked out of the window, looking to see if the shadow might still be here, and said:"It's worse than I thought.We have to send you right away."She went out of the room and came with some red liquid.I have done this hundreds of times so I knew what to do.

I drank the liquid and Henry asked,"Where is (y/n) going?"

"Neverland."I answered."To protect you."

He grabbed my arm and shouted,"I won't let you go to that place!"

"Henry let me go!!"I tried to make him let me go.I grabbed his hands pulled them off of me as much as I could,but he was holding on tight.

Regina panicked:"Henry she'll be fine!Let.Go!!"But Henry was holding on.So we both teleported to Neverland. In a blink of an eye,we were in a jungle.I looked around,holding Henry's hand.

"Don't.You.Move."I told him.And looked at the jungle that was no longer beautiful,green,or full of wonder.But when I looked back,there was no sign of Henry.

"Henry?"my panic began to rise."Henry!Henry,this isn't funny!"When he didn't call back,I shouted:"You shouldn't have been here in the first place so come out now!"

"Well,well,well."I heard a voice.I knew who it was.

"Pan..of course.What did you do to Henry?"I hissed in anger.

"He's safe."he appeared in front of me,two feet away."With The Lost Boys."

"And by 'safe' you meant 'in danger.'"

"In danger?"he raised his brows."No!We won't do anything to harm the boy."he smirked."You could join us."

"Like a bird in a wolf cage,huh."I smirked too.

"We won't hurt you."he appeared three inches away."Or Henry."

"Alright,I'll go.But just to protect Henry."I added.

He started to walk to the camp.It wasn't far."Keep up!"he shouted to me.

"I feel like I'm moving without feet!How long is this going to take?!"

He stopped and rolled his eyes at me while turning to me,"I'll carry you."he wasn't happy of the thought.

"No!I can walk by myself!"

But he didn't listen,he just carried me all the way to the camp.And I couldn't understand what was with me,but I felt safe around the monster Pan was.And I started to think that maybe he wasn't such a monster.

We finally were at the camp and I saw Henry.I ran to him,scared that they've hurt him:"Are you okay?Did they hurt you?"

But Henry smiled:"No they didn't hurt me.But they let me see how they dance.Look!"he pointed to Pan."There's the piper!"he said because Pan was playing a wooden pipe.

The sound was heavenly.It seemed to attract me in every way.But the pipe seemed awfully familiar.I could've sworn,I've held that pipe in my hands.Maybe years ago,but I did.

I slowly went to Pan and sat next him,to see the wooden pipe more clearly.

Pan smirked:"Recognize this?"I was still looking at the pipe.

I snapped out of it and looked in the flames,that the fire made in the center of all this.And I thought of a plan.