Chapter 16

Y/n gasped as she sat up on the grass.I'm the ruler of Neverland. That's why I hate Peter so much.That's why I felt like I've seen the pipes before.I made the group The Lost Boys.I'm the story of Peter Pan.

She's on her island.Not Pan's.She can leave or make someone go away even if Peter didn't let her!That freak Peter Pan has taken over her home.He has taken over her Neverland. Y/n was still a bit dizzy,but she stood up and marched right back to the camp.She didn't care if she didn't have friends anymore.When Peter will be off her island,Henry can go home and she'll have The Lost Boys by her side.

She saw Peter sitting on a log.He heard Y/n's presence,but still didn't move an inch."Hello,love."he started,"Did you miss me?"

"Quite the opposite actually."she raised her brows and sat next to him,"I wanted to tell you something."

Peter turned his head to her,"And what's that?"he was curious.

Y/n stood up,"Get up."

But Peter didn't listen to her "commands".So she repeated,"I said get up!"she shouted and made him get up with dark magic and dark magic ropes tied his wrists and legs.The Lost Boys were about to stand up and attack her,but she froze them,before they could.

"What exactly did you remember."he said in a calm tone.

"You,"she pointed at him,"took over my island. You've killed the most of its inhabitants and still you remain walking proudly on my territory."she spoke.

"And why are you telling me this?"he tilted his head to his right a bit.

She walked closer to Peter until the was only a small gap between their faces.Y/n gritted her teeth and spoke,"Get off my island."

But unexpectedly,Peter smiled and chuckled.

"What's so funny?"Y/n was surprised.

Peter looked at Y/n as she took a step backwards."The fact that you think I was the only one who killed on this island."

Y/n was confused."Yes,I know that The Lost Boys-"

Peter cut her off,"I'm not talking about The Lost Boys."

Then she realized that he was talking about her.But that was impossible,she hasn't killed anybody.Ever!

"I've never killed a person in my entire life."she growled at him.

And evil grin appeared on his lips as he spoke,"Not in this life.But how about your last one?"as he stopped,he looked at the wooden pipes.Y/n remembered those.She touched them but that second,she was out cold.

She woke up next to a log at the camp.But it seemed different.She had similar clothes to Peter's and she had the wooden pipes in her hand.Y/n saw Peter,but he was a lot younger than she expected.

He looked just like Rumple said.About fourteen or so.Y/n felt that she was standing up.And she realized that she hasn't got any control over her past body.But she didn't try anything.Might as well see what happens.

She was standing up as she started to go to Peter.Y/n sat down next to him and smiled,"Do you like it here?"she asked.It was strange, not even having control of talking.

"Yes,very much,thank you."he smiled widely.

Y/n smiled back,"Then you don't mind if I play you some music?"

He shook his head,"Not at all."he smiled.

And with that,Y/n started to play the melody Peter always played.The Lost Boys loved the melody.They danced like this was the last night of their life's. And for one of them,it was.

Y/n saw a Lost Boy sitting on a log.He wasn't dancing,he was just smiling.That wasn't right.He should've been dancing.Unless..

"Why aren't you dancing,laddie?"she sat next to him,but she didn't smile one bit.

"I don't want to.I don't like dancing around like a little kid."but he was still smiling.

That shot like an arrow in her heart.What does this mean?She really didn't want to believe it."Tell me,lad.Do you want to play a game?You know I love games."she smiled.

"What am I?A six year old?No way.I'm not a little kid."he shook his head no.

Y/n gulped,"Lad,you have been here long enough to know that you're forbidden to not join the group in celebration or games."

"Well,looks like your group is just a bunch of little kids."he shot at her.

She clenched her teeth,"You're forbidden to grow up on this island,laddie."

"And what if I've already grown up?"he raised his eyebrows.

Y/n looked at the ground and thought about it over and over.This Lost Boy was one of the best in the group.And yet there is no place for grown ups on the island.She hated grown ups.

Y/n simply looked at the young Lost Boy and slowly was pulling out a hunting knife while the boy didn't see it.Her eyes watered a bit but she had no mercy for grown ups.She simply said,"Then you'll die."and she stabbed the boy in his stomach.

The boy was shocked and he panicked as he saw the blood flowing out of his stomach as Y/n pulled the hunting knife out of him.

This life Y/n had protested for the whole thing.She was crying on the inside hard.She had killed someone.She killed an innocent young boy that was just growing up.

Y/n woke up and realized that she was crying the word "No!" while she was killing the young lad.The Lost Boys were just looking at her,no sign of shock or fear.That meant only one thing.They remembered the whole thing.

She looked at The Lost Boys and released everyone,including Peter."H-how many of you did I kill?"she said in a broken voice.She hoped that not much because they were still many here.

Felix spoke,"Don't make yourself hope that you didn't kill many.Because every time you killed one of us,you went away in search of a new Lost Boy."

All her hope was gone.That meant only one thing.She had killed the most of The Lost Boys.Y/n looked at another Lost Boy and he sadly answered,"Ten."

Felix interrupted,"There is no need to make her feel better."he looked at Y/n,"You killed twenty Lost Boys.You killed the most of our..your family."

Y/n broke down crying,"I'm so sorry."she apologized.

Felix looked down at her with no mercy in his eyes,and so did every one of The Lost Boys.

Peter put and hand on her shoulder,"You can apologize all you want,but it's just too late."

Y/n looked at her hands,"I was a monster."she whispered and the thought of her existence made her sick.

"You were just like me."Peter smirked.

"But I don't want to be!"she shouted at Peter.

"It's too late to change that.Everyone here,"he gestured at everyone,"has a reason to hate,obey and listen."

Y/n looked at The Lost Boys once more,"I'm so sorry."

Peter grabbed her hair and pulled her to his face."Y/n Mills,if you're one of us,then you never apologize.And that's the best part."he smiled and let her go.

"What monster am I.."she whispered to herself.

"Now,now,Y/n.Don't hate yourself for it."he smirked.

"I killed twenty people!Just because they grew up!"she yelled.

"And when they grew up,they disobeyed you.And that's a perfectly good reason to kill."he brought out the word "kill".

But I'm the daughter of The Savior. she thought,How could I let this happen?

The answer was really simple.That wasn't me.