Chapter 25

Narrator's POV

Y/n was laying in Peter's bed.She was tired,exhausted of living on Neverland.It's hard to live here.Plus live with Peter Pan.

"Comfortable?"she heard his voice.

Y/n sighed,"I was."and sat up.

Pan slowly made his way to her,"I didn't mean to interrupt anything.You don't have to sit up,lay down."he pushed her back down.

Y/n felt slightly uncomfortable so she turned away from him.She closed her eyes.She hoped he would be gone by the time she opens them.But when she did,he wasn't.Quite the opposite really,he was laying in bed next to her,looking at her.

Y/n jumped slightly,"Why are you here?"

"It's my bed,isn't it?And I want to rest for a bit."he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Fine then."she said and turned around.After what seemed like a minute or two,she felt a kiss on her neck and she sat up immediately,"What was that for?!"

"I'm just showing you how big of an affect you have on me."he smirked and cocked an eyebrow.

"You don't have to do that and you know it."she explained.

"Don't ignore the affection I have for you."he leaned in."Pan!"he stopped.Felix was calling.He sighed,"What?"

"It's time for hunting!"he yelled.

But Peter smirked,"We have enough meat!Let's play a game!"he was watching Y/n.

And even if she didn't show it,Y/n was very scared of what he had planned to do.

***

They were in the forest.Peter took a bow and arrow and showed it to Y/n.

"We'll play our game with this."then he started explaining,"Someone is going to take this and shoot an arrow at an apple,which will be on someone's head."

Y/n reached out to take the bow and arrow,but Pan pulled them back,"And that someone is me."he smirked,"Y/n,take this apple."he gave her a red apple,"And go stand over there"he pointed at a tree,"You know how the rest goes."

Y/n's eyes widened as she hesitantly took the apple.What if he shoots her in the eye,or nose or whatever where?

Pan saw that she was frightened so he leaned in and whispered in her ear,"I promise not to hurt you."

Y/n gulped and went to the place Pan told her to.She placed the apple on her head shakily and let out the words "I'm ready!" even though she wasn't."Take your best shot."

"I call this target practice."he yelled and Y/n squeezed her eyes shut as he shot the arrow at her.

Am I dead?Y/n asked herself.A part of her hoped she was,the other part refused to think so.Then she felt two warm,soft lips attach to hers.Her eyes shot open as she pulled away.

Pan smirked and raised an eyebrow,"You said take your best shot.I did."

"Not like that!I meant the arrow!"she shouted.

Pan scoffed and furrowed his brows,"And what was I talking about?"he showed her the red apple,an arrow through it.

Y/n stared at the arrow through the apple,"I-I.."

"It depends on how a person understands the phrase Take your best shot,right Y/n?"he smirked and winked.

Y/n rolled her eyes and walked last him,but he grabbed her arm."Remember our deal?"

Y/n nodded slightly,"Yes.I do."she really didn't know where he was going with this.

"I want you to do something for me."he was staring at Y/n.

"What do you want me to do then?"Y/n was impatient.

Pan looked around and yelled,"Everyone to their tents!"and every Lost Boy disappeared to their tents.

Y/n looked around and furrowed her brows,"Tell me already."

Pan leaned in dangerously close to her face,"Kiss me."

Y/n's eyes widened.Why is he asking her that?He can't be."Well I-"

"You agreed to the deal,right?Make my every will come true.So I'm asking you to kiss me."he explained,reminding me.

"But I-"

"Now."Pan ordered.Very impatient.

Y/n sighed heavily and leaned in,her lips touching his as they moved together. And as much as Y/n hated to admit it,and she did like the kiss very much.

When she pulled away and opened her eyes,behind Peter,behind a tree she saw Felix.He drew a line across his throat.Y/n gulped.She was scared.

Pan frowned,"What is it?"he looked behind him,but Felix wasn't there anymore.Pan looked back at Y/n,"What were you looking at?"

Y/n shook her head slightly,"Nothing."

Y/n realized that she is now feeling like Wendy.Threatened to be killed.Wendy..just thinking of her is awfully painful.If only Y/n could bring her back.

She looked at Pan,the killer of Wendy and shook her head.

Pan was confused,he crossed his arms,"What?"

Y/n scoffed,"Just thinking about how heartless you can be."she sniffed.

But deep down she knew,no one is born heartless.Everything that is bad has been turned bad.

And this is one of the rare times,that she really did feel sorry for the monster who was standing in front of her.