Chapter 18

A world,where Regina was dead.Long gone.That was a world Y/n didn't want to live in.She could commit suicide.But she was already a hero.For making Henry safe,she's a hero.And it's as they say,better to die like a hero,than live like a coward.

But what hero would she be,if she committed suicide?If Y/n would die,Henry,Emma,Snow,David,Neal,Killian,everyone would loose their chances of taking Henry back home.

But the sad part was,that Y/n didn't care anymore.Peter murdered Y/n's best friend.He made her mother die.

"Oh stop crying.She wasn't your real mother.Emma is~"

"She felt real to me!"Y/n interrupted,as she stepped forward to Peter,"She was the closest to a mother I ever had and you just took her away from me."

Emma gulped and Y/n heard it.It looked like so did everyone else.

"No offense Emma,but you were never there for me when I needed it."she said with a shaky voice.

Emma nodded sadly and looked her daughter in the eyes,"I never wanted to leave you.You were~"

"Taken away from you,yes,I know.That's why I said,no offense."Y/n looked back at Peter,"I want off now. I've suffered enough."

Henry came out behind Emma's back.Y/n's eyes widened in shock to see that he knows the whole thing,he saw it with his own eyes,just like Y/n did.He was crying,he looked like he's about to explode.

He ran to Y/n and hugged her."Henry,were you watching this whole time?!"Y/n hugged him back tightly.

Henry just nodded in agreement.Y/n realized,that she was wrong about something.She was looking at Henry,"Well I was wrong about one thing."she looked at Peter,"You didn't kill my mother."she paused,"You killed our mother."

"Wait,I killed?"he raised his brows at Y/n and pointed at himself.

"Well you didn't see me do it,did you,laddie."she mocked Peter.

"Careful with what you say,love.It can get dangerous around here."Peter hissed,"I am not responsible for your mother's death.I could say that you killed her."

Y/n was in shock,"How can you be so selfish?!You were the one who talked to the island.You were the one who made me do a sacrifice!This is all your fault!"

Peter paused and furrowed his eyebrows as a smirks played on his lips,"So what?I don't care."

Y/n thought for a minute,"But aren't I the ruler of Neverland again?"

Peter and The Lost Boys exchanged looks and Peter glared at Y/n,"Indeed you are."he said.

Y/n smirked,"Then why aren't you on your knees?"she asked raising a brow.

Peter looked at the ground and then back at her,"You are the ruler of Neverland. But that doesn't mean I have to obey your every command."he stood still,"I still have magic.And that makes me as powerful as you."

"Let's start with something simple then,shall we?"Y/n smirked evily,"As the ruler of Neverland,I take your magic away for one day."she smiled,"Let's have a little fun."

"Like that's going to work."he smirked and raised his hand to Y/n,but nothing happened.He looked at his hand and tried again,nothing.He looked at Y/n,now afraid.

Y/n snapped her fingers and the leather bracelet that was on her wrist,disappeared.She smirked,"Down,boy."she raised her hand to Peter and he instantly knelt in front of her.

"What are you waiting for?"she made a sinister glare at The Lost Boys.They all knelt down without a second thought.

Peter tried to escape the grip of the magic that was holding him.Y/n smirked,"Let's see how you do without magic."

Her family was free now.Emma put her hand on Y/n's shoulder,"Y/n,stop.You're acting like Peter."

"No.I'm not."she turned her head to Emma,"I'm becoming like Peter."she smirked evily,"And it feels good."

Snow interrupted,"No.That's not the Y/n I know."she said with a shaky voice of fear as she was starting to tear up.

"Well the Y/n you know is gone!"Y/n smiled,"You hear me?!Gone!"she laughed madly.

Peter smiled and stood up.Y/n looked at him and yelled,"I said down!"she rose her hand higher and Peter crouched down,but rose his hand and Y/n fell on the ground,"B-but~"

"Being ruler is hard,now is it?"he asked,his eyes turning dark.

Y/n saw that and crawled away from him,as he got closer to her,"Please don't hurt me!I beg of you!"she pleaded.

David ran to Peter,taking out his sword,"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?!"

Peter waved his hand in David's direction and he flew to his right."You too,laddie."Peter looked at David.

"D-don't touch him!"she yelled and wrapped Peter in dark magic.

"Now,do you see what being the ruler makes you do?Makes you feel?"he smirked,"Let me be the ruler."

Y/n stood up,"You can do or be whatever you like!Just let me go home."

Peter frowned and rolled his eyes,"Let me guess.And you want Henry to go with you."

Henry hugged Y/n around her waist,she looked at him and back at Pan,"Yes."

Peter raised his brows,"We both know that's not going to happen."

"Guys, go."she said to everyone.

Emma pleaded,"We're not going without you!"

"You have a chance to leave,now do it!"Y/n yelled at them.

Killian said,"She's right.This could be our only chance."

"You don't say?"Y/n was starting to get annoyed.

Everyone exchanged looks, Emma ran to Y/n and hugged her tight,"We promise to come back for you."

"You don't have to.It's alright.My mission was to keep Henry safe."she pulled away,"And that's what I'm doing."she smiled.

Peter yelled,"No!"

"Quiet!"Y/n yelled at him and wrapped dark magic around his mouth.

"As for you all.."she turned to everyone and raised her hand up in the air and purple smoke appeared on them.

"We love you,Y/n!"Henry shouted and Y/n could still see everyone's looks.Caring,worried,loving.Everything a kid could wish for in a family.

She closed her eyes and a tear fell down her right cheek.Peter won't stop them,he's trapped.The Lost Boys are still kneeling down,they won't hurt them.But Y/n..what will she do?She'll miss them.

She opened her eyes to see..Nothing.Everything is okay.Everyone is where she wants them.