Chapter 8

Chapter 8:Friends and family.

And in a blink of and eye,she was behind a tree in the forest.She heard people talking.She peaked behind the tree and saw everyone.They were asking one another for directions.

"Are you sure you know the way?Cause I think we're lost."Emma looked at the tree tops.There was no sunlight at this place. Neverland was never sunny.

"Yes,I'm completely sure.I know the way here.Every path."

"Mom,why do you lie so much?"Y/n giggled and came out of her hiding place."Didn't your mother ever teach you that it's bad to lie?"

"Y/n..?!"Regina called and ran into her,hugging her tightly."I'm so glad you're okay.Oh God I was worried!"

"Mom..you're crushing me!"she managed to whisper,because Regina was really squeezing the life out of her.

Regina pulled away and grabbed her by the shoulders:"Where the hell were you?!"

"I was kept here by Peter.I..I remember that I made a deal..but I can't remember the deal."

"Well we're looking for Henry."Emma explained.

"Yeah,have you seen him?We've been looking for a long time!"Snow commented.

"Ugh!For the last time!Who the bloody hell is Henry?!"

"Henry's my son."Neal answered to that question.

"What's with the tone?"David asked.

"She's probably like this always..just keep her down someone might hear us.."Hook looked around.

"You don't remember your own step-brother?"Regina asked confused.

"Step..I have a step-brother?!"Y/n was shocked.

Emma looked at Regina,"You don't think..no it can't be."

"And yet it is Mis Swan.Amnesia powder.Smart move,Pan.But not smart enough."

"Will someone just finally explain everything to me?"

"Look,Y/n."Regina put a hand on her shoulder,"Henry is and always has been your step-brother.And,don't get scared,but he's kind of your friend."

"I have a..a.."she couldn't get the word over her lips.

"A friend,hun. You have a friend.And one that you're lucky to have."Emma said.

"Don't.."(y/n) raised a finger,"Do that."

"Do what?"Neal asked taking a seat on the ground.

"I don't like people that make their kids more special than everyone else.I'm not lucky to have Henry as a friend.I don't even remember this Henry!"

"Hey calm down that kid!"Hook whisper-yelled at us.

"She doesn't have to calm down,you should!"Neal turned at Hook.

"Hey guys?"Y/n shouted but they didn't hear her,"Guys!"Y/n yelled one last time and they turned around."Any suggestions on where to go instead of fight?"she looked at the two guys.

"Would you care to join us in our camp?"Regina asked.

"You have a camp?Then what are we standing here for?"

"I believe the answer is quite simple really."Y/n heard a voice behind her.

"Pan.."she growled."What do you want?"

"Come back to the camp.The time has passed."she could feel Peter grinning.

"Normally,I'd agree,but today.."she turned to Peter,"Not a chance."

"Oh but you won't leave,you promised-"

"I always keep some fingers crossed,when I make a promise..that I really don't want to keep."she smirked.

"You can't leave the things that are between us."he wasn't grinning anymore.

"There is nothing between us,Peter.And there never will be."

"Now,now,Y/n.Never say never."he smirked.

"And what do you mean by that?"David asked.

"I mean that,she'll stay."he looked at David.

"And what if she'll leave?"Hook growled.

"She'll stay."Peter simply said, now turning protective.

"But what if she'll leave?"Hook asked again.

Peter teleported himself to Hook and paused just looking at the man as Snow pulled David a bit further from the boy,"She'll stay."he grinned, looking in his eyes dangerously.

"You won't tell me what to do,Peter."Y/n shouted,"Only I can do that.So how do you know that I won't leave?"she smirked,"Maybe I'm planning on leaving."

Peter walked to Y/n and kissed her on the lips.

"What the hell?!"David yelled as he wanted to run to Peter and hurt him,but Snow stopped David.

Y/n tried to hide the pleasure,so she closed her eyes tightly.When Peter stopped,she opened them.

"Will you leave?Or stay?"he smirked at the pleasure her eyes showed him.Clear as day she liked the kiss.

David marched quickly to Peter,"If you touch her one more time I swear-"he yelled at Peter with his sword in his hand.

"Why?I'm not hurting the girl."he looked at Y/n again,"I never did mean to hurt you,Y/n."

"Can't you see that I don't care?"she whispered in his ear.She turned to Regina,"But sadly,mom,I still have to go to Peter's camp."

"What?!Why?!"Emma asked.This was so unfortunate.

"Because Emma."She went to Emma and whispered,"I still have to save Henry."

Emma nodded,"Okay."she looked at Peter,"Don't you dare hurt her,you hear me?"

"Not that I will..but why wouldn't I?"Peter grinned.

"Because you don't know what we're capable of."she threatened Peter.

Y/n went back to Peter and looked at her mom one last time,"I promise to visit you!"then she looked at everyone else,"All of you!"

Peter took her hand:"Let's go,love."Y/n didn't love Peter the way Peter loved her.But just so he would trust her,she pretended that she loved him.

"Yes,let's go."she squeezed his hand.