Chapter 12

Y/n walked back to the camp.She tried to relax so her appearance wouldn't show anyone that she has been crying.Though her eyes still were red from crying over Wendy.

Henry ran to her:"Y/n!"he shouted and ran into Y/n to hug her.

"Henry,I thought I told you to stay in the tent!"she said.

"I got bored."he shrugged.

Y/n paused,thinking about what to say.All that thinking about Wendy dying and the shock,her mind was awfully slow.She snapped out of it."Well then go in your tent!"she said.

Henry looked behind her."Where's Wendy?"he asked her.

Tears filled up in her eyes.But she couldn't show it to Henry.He can't find out.Not here.Not now."Um.."she scratched her head,"she-she went home."

"Really?Peter let her?"he said in disbelief.

"P-peter.."her voice cracked,"Peter sent her home."she faked a smile,if that was even possible in the condition she was.

"Are you okay?"he asked,very worried about how Y/n reacted.

"I-I'm fine."she said.Though she was lying terribly.

"You're lying.I know that look,and that look doesn't mean anything good."he explained.

"You know what?Stop,okay?"she began to be annoyed.

"Stop what?"he looked terribly confused.

"All this!"she shouted,gesturing to Henry.

"All this?"he still was confused.

"Yes,Henry!All this,you being my step-brother and all..Look,tell me the truth."she looked serious,"Who are you?"she asked strictly,eyes showing a clear view of fire.If you would ask her something at this moment,she'd probably scream at you.

"I'm Henry Mills.My mom is Emma Swan and my dad is-"

"Henry,Please!"she begged,"Can you just..not lie for once?For one minute!"

"But I'm telling the truth,what more do you want from me?"he asked.

"I want you to come out of your lies!"she shouted,now angered.

"Well how the hell do I do that if I'm already out of lies?!"he shouted back.
*P.S.I know Henry doesn't swear,I just want it to be more interesting*

Y/n couldn't take it and she slapped him.Y/n Mills actually slapped Henry Mills.She put her hands in front of her mouth the second she realized what she has done."Henry I'm so-"

Henry was crying.That slap must have hurt."Who are you?"he asked,pointing at Y/n.And ran away crying.

She was shaking.She looked at her red hand and back at the direction Henry ran in.Y/n cried.Cried it all out.She ran to her tent,and on the way she bumped into someone,she didn't see who it was,because she didn't look.But she knew that voice.

"What is it?"he asked in a dark tone.When she didn't answer,he got angry."Do you hear me?!What's wrong with you?!"he shook her shoulders.

Y/n stopped for a minute.That was the question,she's been trying to get the right answer to all this time in Neverland."I don't know."she whispered and ran to her tent.

"What the hell is wrong with me?!"she yelled at herself,hitting her head with her fists.She now,has no friends at all.Wendy died and Henry..Well,Henry won't want to even look at her after this.She felt someone's presence in the tent.It wasn't Peter's.Though it was something similar.

"And you're just going to stand there and watch me. Aren't you."she told the person.

Felix came out.He wasn't grinning,nor smirking,nor smiling.His expression was very serious.

"Hello,Felix."she smiled.She forgot about Felix,he was her friend in a way,right?It was nice to have a friend by her side.

"Shut up."he said sharply.

Y/n didn't expect such behavior from Felix.He was her friend and now he tells her to shut up?

"Excuse me?"she raised her brows.Her smile was long gone.

"You heard me.Shut up."he said in a bitter tone again.

"What have I done to you-"

"I said shut up!"he yelled.

Y/n flinched from that tone.Felix frightened her.He may or may not just slap her if she said another word.That was the new Felix.Or was he like this always?Honestly,she didn't know anymore.

Felix went to Y/n and sat next to her on her bed.Y/n stayed silent,just like Felix told her to."You're probably thinking ...Why is Felix so aggressive all of the sudden?"he said in a high voice,"Well,it's because,at first,I thought that you're a pretty nice girl and all.But then you just.."he looked at Y/n,"You made Pan change.And me and The Lost Boys don't like the way he's changing."

Y/n breathed in.She looked at Felix and said:"I get why you don't want him to change but I swear,I didn't mean to do that.I mean,I never ever felt the way he does."she explained.

"I know you don't.But for your own good.Stay away from Pan.Or I'll have to hurt you."he growled.

"How do I do that if he always keeps following me and-"

"I'll talk to Pan."he cut her off.

"Fine.Then I'll do my job and you'll do yours."she clarified.

Felix just nodded.He stood up and walked to the door.Just then,Y/n interrupted him.

"Felix?"she asked innocently.

He didn't reply,just stopped.So Y/n continued.

"Are we still..friends?"she asked.

There was a pause but eventually he replied."Why do you need friends?Just to hold you up when you're down?Just to help you when you need it?You're just like Wendy.That's why she understood you."

Y/n's eyes widened."Wait,you were watching me?"she was confused.

"I watch you day and night.Pan's orders."he said in a monotone voice.

"We can't be friends if you let him control you like a marionette!"she yelled.

"We can't be friends at all."he said and turned around to look at Y/n,"Pan's orders."

Y/n paused.She was shocked."So what now?The only one closest to a friend I have is Peter?"she asked.

"I wouldn't count on that."and with that,he opened the door and walked away from the conversation.