Chapter 7

Chapter 7:The Price.

But she knew what's gonna come after that."The prize has a price,doesn't it."

He took a step backwards."You're smarter than you look."he smirked.

"I learn from the best."but though that was a joke,she didn't even smile.

Peter didn't reply.He knew that if he told her the price,she'd never want to look at him.But then again,that wasn't his problem.She wouldn't,no she couldn't leave the island without his permission.He smirked.He was the ruler on the island.Everyone will do what he says.

"So what's the price?"Y/n was really curious.

"You won't like it."he was still smirking.

"Well,no one likes a price,Peter."she, on the other hand, wasn't smirking.

"You.."he pointed at Y/n,"can never leave this island."he pointed at the island.

Y/n was shocked.She didn't want to stay on the island!She wanted to go home to her mother
and..and..someone else she couldn't remember."Wait,no!I don't want the prize!"

"Now that wasn't a smart choice."he smirked."You answered it right,and now you have to get a prize!"he insisted.

"But I didn't know!"she shouted.And she didn't realize that she already had tears in her eyes.She tried to hold them back.Blink them away.

"Stop,I can see the tears too.."he smirked."I thought you were stronger,Y/n.I have to say,I'm disappointed."

"Are you know?!Because I think I'm far more disappointed to see,that the one I've put the most hope in,The one and only Neverland King!!"she almost cried."Makes me stay forever on this trap of an island and never ever leave it!"

"Well that's the price of the prize that you earned.It's not my fault you're so smart and curious."he raised his brows.

She felt her arms get hot again.The fire in her veins,it rose."I'm not gonna take this!"she yelled at Peter."It's not worth it,Peter!It's really not worth it!"

Peter saw dark magic appearing in her hands as a pair of tears ran over her cheeks.He was scared.She was the only girl that made him feel scared.She strangled him with dark magic.After a few seconds,he turned blue.He gestured to Y/n about letting him go.She looked at him one last time and let him go.

He fell on the ground,catching his breath.He could say:"A....deal....is....a....deal....Y/n...."

She knelt down next to him and put his chin up so she could look him in the eyes,she whispered,"Do you love me?"

He didn't reply.

That made Y/n angry,"For God's sake do you even like me?!"a tear slid down her cheek.

He looked at Y/n and finally said,"I do."

"Then why do you make me go through all this pain?"she asked because that question was making her pain the most.

"Because..because I want you to be just like me."he was looking at her,without taking eyes off her."I want you to feel things only for me."he pointed at himself and stood up.

"I can't make myself feel something only for one person!I can't program my feelings like that.Make myself feel just one thing."she explained.

"You don't have to.I just don't want you to choose anyone else besides me."he said and (y/n) could hear that he was worried.

"Poor laddie."she said and smiled."You don't have to worry about that. I've already chosen the one."she chuckled.

"I'll kill him."he said with anger and hatred.