Chapter 26

Another day at the gloomy place we all call Neverland.Y/n hasn't slept all night, she felt targeted.Felix was planning to do something.

It felt like he was planning to kill her and that's probably what it was. She was terrified because every minute, that went by, felt like another moment of an open attack.

She felt vulnerable. She hated feeling weak and vulnerable. She had learned from Regina, that being weak is the last thing you want to be. Regina had always tried to stay strong no matter what, wether it was for herself or for her kids.

Y/n had thought a lot about her mother, how many lessons she has taught Y/n. Now that Regina's gone, Y/n still wishes that she could ask her mother for advice. But now all she has ir Emma.

In the early morning Y/n decided to free her family one last time and this time, they won't come back.

She went searching for them and found them right were she thought they were located.

When they saw her, they were very surprised and confused. Questions came one by one: "Y/n! What are you doing here? How did you find us? Does Pan know you're here?"

Y/n cut the rope with a dagger and hushed them, putting her finger to her lips: "Shhh. Follow me."

She started walking towards a clearing that she went to, when she felt like she needed some time to think. They moved slowly, because any sudden movements would cause war.

When they got to the clearing, Y/n turned to them and started explaining the plan: "It happens here. I'm gonna send you back home. And this time, you can't come back."

Emma started panicking: "We can't go home without you-"

Y/n cut her off by taking Emma by her shoulders: "Emma, you're my only family. I can't let any of you get hurt. I just want all of you to be safe, so let me do what I need to do."

Snow protested: "We're not going anywhere without you."she crossed her arms.

Y/n heard a slight noise and looked around in fear. She then whispered: "We don't have much time."

Hook spoke: "The girl's right. This might be our only way out."

David furrowed his eyebrows in frustrasion, looking at Hook: "So we're just gonna leave her?"

Hook turned to David, now also frustrated: "If you want to survive then yes."

Y/n started slightly panicking: "Guys, we seriously have to hurry. This is not a game."

"I'd prefer it was a game."

Y/n froze in place, then slowly turned around. It was Pan, holding a dagger to Henry's throat.

"I sharpened it recently. Didn't know it would have such good use for it."he slightly pushed the dagger more on Henry's throat.

Y/n couldn't mask the fear, that was written all over her face: "You wouldn't kill him."

Peter scoffed: "You also thought that I wouldn't kill Wendy. I suggest to not test me."

Y/n felt the tears of anger coming, but they never showed: "I suggest to not underestimate me."she waved her hand up and suddenly Peter couldn't move. She snapped her fingers and the dagger appeared in her hand.

She smirked: "You might have magic, but so do I."

Henry ran to Emma and hugged her tightly. Neal ran to them and the three of them hugged.

Y/n was still looking at Peter, who looked beyond mad: "No more 'but's. You're going." She waved her hand and red smoke appeared around them. Next moment, they were gone.

Y/n let Peter go of her grip and he started marching towards her agressively. He was about to put his hands around her throat, but she stopped him with her magic and leaned in to whisper in his ear: "One of your Lost Boys threatened to kill me."she pushed her hand in his chest and ripped out his heart, "How do I know that you weren't the one, who asked him to frighten me?"she squeezed his heart slightly and he cringed, "I mean, for fun."

He shook his head in pain, "You're too smart for me to mess with."

Y/n scoffed still whispering in his ear, "And yet you wanted to wrap your hands around my neck, just now."she squeezed it harder and he yelled in pain.

She pushed his heart back into his chest and let him go.

"I want you to kill Felix. He threatened me, now he must pay."she was looking at Pan, who seemed to take it as a joke.

"Oh, so you're giving orders now?"he chuckled, "Well, that's amusing."

But Y/n didn't find it funny one bit: "I am the daughter of The Evil Queen and The Savior. I don't take orders from you. You take orders from me."

Peter laughed: "You're not getting it. I might let you taste a bit of my power, but I will not take orders from you."his face filled with anger.

Felix came out from behind a tree and started walking towards them: "Pan's right, Y/n. Don't mistake him being polite for him giving up his throne."

As soon as Pan saw Felix, he grabbed his throat and spoke through gritted teeth, "Did you threaten her,laddie?"

Felix nodded as much as he could. Y/n held her chin up: "Could you hold him for me?"

Pan looked at Felix with disgust, still squeezing his throat: "Gladly."he let him go and appeared behind him, holding his arms tightly.

Y/n looked at him one last time to take in, who she is going to kill.Then she pushed her arm inside his chest and pulled out his glowing red heart.

"Aww, it's so pure, he's just a wittle, misunderstood Lost Boy."she squeezed his heart and he screamed in agony, "Too bad. I have no tolorence for little, misunderstood Lost Boys, who try to threaten me."and with that, she squeezed his heart into ashes.

Peter watched as Felix's lifeless body fell to the ground. He closed his eyes and looked away. They were very close, but Peter has killed many. This doesn't make anything different.

Y/n looked at Felix, then at Peter as he looked back at her. She had an evil grin splattered across her face.

"You said you like fire. I don't know if you can handle this one."