Chapter 6

Chapter 6:The Right Answer.

In the evening,Y/n was trying to get the answer right."Maybe..the power of thunder?No,it's just a sound!But what could it be?!I've tried everything possible!"but then she realized,that the answer was right in front of her.It was quite simple actually.But she had to do something to prove,that her answer was right.

The next morning,she was woken by Peter again.

"Rise and shine!"he shouted in her ear.

She covered her ears,"You can really get on my last nerves."she smirked.This was a one chance to prove the answer.She pretended to fall out of her bed.The bed was rather high so she was a bit scared to do it.Peter caught her.

"Can you ever not be clumsy?!"he shoutedin anger.

"What?Like you care if I get hurt or not."she smirked.One plus to the right answer.Peter threw her in the bed and she hit her head.

"I don't."he said and walked away.Y/n heard him hitting his fist against the wall outside.

She groaned in pain,but walked out through the door. Neverland still remained horrifying.But something was different.There were birds flying around.There were some places on the ground,where the grass was green.Light green,that was screaming the word "Forever" in her mind.

"Woah.."was all she could say.She was in complete awe.

"What?"Felix asked.

"Have you ever seen Neverland look so.."she couldn't finish her sentence.

"Green?Young?"he asked,maybe he wanted to find the right word.

She sighed in happiness:"No..Alive."she said,a smile covering her face as she stepped on the green grass.She felt strength flowing in her veins.She closed her eyes, letting the power run through her,"Hello,Neverland."she opned her eyes and answered to the island.

(Y/n) sat on a log.Now she was confused.It seemed that Peter did have feelings for her.But the way he threw her against the wall..is that what he does to people he cares about?He was so tricky.Her head might explode if she thought about it even deeper.But then she thought of something else.She'll try to leave the island.Then she'll see if Peter cares.

So she ran into the jungle as fast as she could.Peter saw her.Y/n kept running,until she was next to an enormous tree.She turned around,but all she could see,was vines,trees and grass.She turned around and faced Peter.

"What are you doing?"he asked.

"What does it look like I'm doing?I'm trying to leave!"she shouted and looked around.

Peter grabbed her throat,"Do you know what happens to people who leave Neverland?"

Y/n managed to shake her head a bit.

Peter smirked,"No.Because no one.."he squeezed her throat more,making her shut her eyes and grit her teeth in pain,"leaves Neverland without my permission."he said through gritted teeth.

Y/n nodded as much as she could.

Peter threw her against a tree.He smirked as she moaned in pain.

He went back to his normal self and paced around,"It's a shame you're not like me."he said.

"Like what?A monster?"she said,pain ripping through her body.

He grabbed her hair,rage showing in his face again,"Did I ask to interrupt me?"

A tear slid down her cheek as she shook her head.

Peter let go of her hair."Do you know why I don't like you?"