Chapter 4

Chapter 4:The Deal.

When the whole dancing was over,I started to talk:"Hey,why don't we make a deal?You let Henry go home,and I'll-"

"No."he remained emotionless.

"No?"

"I will make a deal.But the deal goes like this.Henry goes,you stay."

"I stay?For how long?"

He chuckled:"Forever,of course."he said it just like if it was so obvious.

"Forever is a long time and I-"

"It's your choice. Either you both stay,or he goes."he was looking at me and didn't take his eyes off of me."What do you choose?"

I looked over at Henry,who was having a great time.But mom would worry about him,and have a broken heart.It would tear her apart if one of us wouldn't come home."He goes... I stay."

"Smart decision."he smirked."Well then...let's get him ready."

I gave him a sad smile and went over to Henry.

He saw me walking towards him and looked confused at the view.He asked,looking at me and Pan:"What's going on?"

I tried to smile:"We're..we're going home."I said and he smiled.

Soon after,we were standing in the jungle next to the camp.I had some liquid left.Henry drank some:"I'm good to go.Now you,Y/n."he handed me the bottle,but I shook my head and stepped back.

"I made a deal,kid.You go,I stay."I smiled.

"What?No!You have to come with me!"

"You'll always have me.In here."I pointed at his heart.

He gave me one last terrified look,and disappeared.It was rather strange.He felt pain,I felt pain.And the other way around.

None of us said a word after that.We just went to sleep.At night,Pan sprinkled some amnesia powder on me,while I was asleep.He whispered the word "Henry" to the powder,so I would remember everything,except Henry.And it worked.