Chapter 22

That boy.He was all she could remember.That crazy boy,who burned her only remaining memory from her mother.

You're right,I'm not.That was what he said.He wasn't even sorry for his actions.

The only good thought about all this,was that her family is safe in Storybrook and Pan can't hurt them.Hopefully.

She's laying in Peter's bed.As always.And dreaming.

"I want them to suffer!"Y/n heard.It was Peter.

He had found her family and now they're all standing in a line.Ready to be killed.

Peter looked at her and an evil grin grew on his face,"Who's first?"he looked at the line,"Ah,Emma.Emma Swan?"his grin grew.

If looks were weapons,Peter would be dead by now.Because Emma was practically shooting daggers at him.Hook was holding her hand so tightly,Emma had to cringe.

Peter looked down and back up,"Let's do this as quickly as possible,okay?"he raised his brows and looked at everyone.Emma,Hook,Neal,Rumple,Henry,Snow and David.

Hook growled,"If you even touch her I will murder you."

But Peter,on the other hand,seemed very amused,"I'd like to see that."and he pulled out a dagger.

Y/n tried to do something but she was tied to a tree and her magic was all gone.

"This is my worst nightmare."she whispered to herself.

He,of course,heard that and stopped,"Wait,no. I've got a better idea."he teleported all the way to the end of the line to David,"Let's start with you."he smirked evilly and pushed the dagger into David's stomach.

Snow yelled and cried,"No!You're sick!You're insane!"she cried, looking at Pan.And obviously,Snow was feeling as much pain as David did.

But David just groaned.That's how strong he is.Because he's a man,he can't show that he's weak.

"Oh come on,you can do better than that."he twisted the dagger inside David and he screamed,"That's what I was looking for!"Peter smiled.

Snow screamed with the same pressure,because she knew for sure that her husband,the love of her life,is dying.

Peter wanted all this to be quick so he pulled the dagger out and pushed it in Snow's stomach.

David,with his last breath yelled,"You're a monster!"as they both fell on the ground lifeless.

Y/n screamed,"Peter stop!"but he wouldn't. He didn't care.

The next came Henry,"Oh my favorite great grandson."he smirked,"My only great grandson."he hugged Henry and whispered,"This is only gonna hurt for a second."and he killed Henry just like the others.

"Next is,my son,Rumple.How are you?"he smirked approaching Rumple.

"I've been better."Rumple simply said.His eyes were glowing with hatred and betrayal.

"Yes,me,too."he smirked,"Oh, Rumple.It's so sad,that you're going to die not reaching a life goal.So sad."he pouted.

But Rumple acted like he didn't care.Like he doesn't know what's coming his way."Just do what you need to do."

"Please,"Y/n yelled,"Don't kill him.Don't kill them."she begged as a tear fell from her eye.

Peter looked at Y/n with a devilish kind of smirk on his face.He killed Rumplestiltskin (I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong).Rumple knelt down and fell as he breathed out his final breath.

Y/n cried.After Rumple,he killed Neal.And only then Y/n realized that he had killed her real father.

He stopped at Hook,"Not much chances that you'll murder me.Not before I murder you."he smirked.

"Pan,don't!"Emma yelled as her eyes were starting to tear up.

Peter looked at Emma,"Don't worry.You'll come slightly after him."he smiled evily.

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut as he killed Captain Hook.She sobbed,and so did Emma.Y/n opened her eyes just before Peter could kill Emma.

"Peter,please don't!I'll do anything,please!"she cried and begged.

"Sorry,but killing is so easy."he smiled,looking at Y/n,"It takes just one step and.."he stabbed Emma,"That's it."

Y/n cried her eyes out.She bawled her eyes out."You are a monster!How can you expect me to love you?!"

Peter teleported himself to her and whispered,"Don't hate me,love."he slowly shook his head.

Y/n looked up at him with watery,red eyes.

He smiled,"I'm just killing your habits..killing your habits..killing your habits.."

The phrase echoed inside her head.Inside her mind.Driving her insane.She creamed at the top of her lungs.

***

She creamed at the top of her lungs.

"Y/n!"she heard someone yell,"Y/n,wake up,please!"

Y/n woke up by Pan shaking her shoulders.The same Peter Pan that murdered her family.The same Peter Pan,that didn't care then and doesn't care now.

She panicked and pushed him away,"Don't touch me!"she yelled.

He tried to explain,"It was just a nightmare.Calm down."

Y/n shook her head and started to cry,"But there's no denying,you would do that in reality."

Peter looked awfully puzzled,"What did I do?"he raised a brow.

"You killed them!"Y/n cried out at him,"All of them!"

Peter tried to calm her down,he put his hand on her shoulder to comfort her,"They're alive.For now."

She pushed his hand off her shoulder with such force,that he almost tripped and fell,"Please don't touch me."she sobbed.

He sighed heavily,"Why can't I?Just because if what I did in your dream?It wasn't even real!"
he tried to explain.

She shook her head,"No,you don't understand.When you touch me,it's like not someone has touched me,but something.It's like a ghost is touching me.Like you're from another world,another planet."she looked up at him,"It hurts when you touch me.It feels so wrong."

He just stood there.He never knew she felt this way.What does this feeling do to a person?Well,he sees it right in front of him.Is she going insane?Is she losing her mind?But being the Peter Pan,he is,he didn't care.

He shrugged,"It's fine."and he exited the tent as Y/n stared at him with a shocked look on her face.

It's clear that Peter Pan doesn't feel.He can't love,he treats everyone as if they were dolls.Marionettes.They will do as he says,no matter what he tells them to do.

This was the first time ever Y/n told herself,I will not survive.