New Life | Uta No Prince-sama...

By Reapers_Rose

This is a reader insert story. You are a normal girl that, unfortunately, lost her parents and is living by h... More

Chapter 1 - Kohaku
Chapter 2 - What Happened
Chapter 3 - Meetings
Chapter 4 - Class A
Chapter 5 - Lunch Time
Chapter 6 - Piano
Chapter 7 - Lyrics
Chaptet 8 - Inspiration
Chapter 9 - Rerun Of Last Time
Chapter 10 - Late night meeting
Chapter 11 - Slip Up
Chapter 13 - Ren's Song
Chapter 14 - Choreography
Chapter 15 - Hights
Chapter 16 - Audition
Chapter 17 - Letter
Chapter 18 - Comfort
Chapter 19 - Going To A Concert
Chapter 20 - Lost
Chapter 21 - Concert
Chapter 22 - Rain
Chapter 23 - Downgraded
Chapter 24 - Summer Camp
Chapter 25 - A Dream
Chapter 26 - Late Night Talk
Chapter 27 - Halloween
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 1)
Chapter 28 - Halloween Party(Option 2)
Chapter 29 - Audition Forms
Chapter 30 - A Band
Chapter 31 - I'm Ruined
Chapter 32 - Maybe
Chapter 33 - This Could Work
Chapter 34 - Just Think About It
Chapter 35 - Turn Of Events
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - There's Still A Chance

Chapter 12 - Rooftop

5.2K 213 1
By Reapers_Rose

Haru-chan and me were in the piano room. I was helping her with the melody and she was helping me with the lyrics that I got for a new song.

''That was beautiful, Haru-chan!'' I said once she fineshed playing what she has for now. She blushed, smiling at me.

''Arigato, Y/N-chan! How are your lyrics coming along?'' I shook my head smiling. I looked down at the journal I got for my lyrics smiling a little.

''Good....'' I look up at her just as we hear a beautiful saxophone melody filling up the room. She stood up and went to the window to hear it better. That was Ren playing his saxophone probably. I really do like his music, even.... though I don't like guys like him. I didn't noticed it at first but I was smiling as I listened to the melody.

''Who's playing that?'' she asked. Sighing, I stood up and went to stand next to her.

''Jinguji Ren.'' she looked at me and smiled a big smiled. I looked at her weirdly and she grabbed my hand pulling her with me. We walked to.... well.... I don't know.

''Where are we going?''

''To the rooftop to see who's playing.'' she smiled looking at at me. I sweatdropped as she was pulling along with her.

''But I told you who's playing....'' I said sighing. She still didn't let go.

''I just want to see.'' she looked back at me with those big yellow eyes and I sighed yet again. She smiled knowing she won. Now I see why she reminds Natsuke of his dog. I have never met anyone who has mastered the puppy eyes as good as her.

We made it to the rooftop and she let go of my hand. I leaned on one of the pillars and she walked slowly over to him.

''Jinguji-san....'' she said quietly. He stopped playing and looked at her then put away his saxophone. As he looked up again he glanced behind her and saw me. His eyes widened a little bit but I looked away.

''You're like a beautiful flower bathed in the sun's rays, lady.'' I tsked at what he said to Haru-chan.

''We heared you play your beautiful melody so we came to see who was playing, Jinguji-san.'' I looked back at them as she said that. I didn't want to come.... He put his hands on her shoulders smiling when something fell from his pocket. Haru-chan didn't notice so I walked over and picked it up. Ren looked at me questionably as I unfolded it and started to read. This were lyrics for a love song. Before I could have read it any further he took it out of my hand gently and crumpled it up again. I looked up at him confusion. His lyrics were really good.

''Oh! Are those lyrics for the assignment you got from Hyuga-sensei?'' Haru-chan asked. He just looked at her and didn't answer.

''Thank goodness....'' she said leting out a breath of relief.

"'Thank goodness'?" Ren asked in confusion. She smiled at him and glanced at me. I looked to the side and sighed. I could feel his eyes on me for a moment.

''We were really worried that you weren't going to do it?'' I snapped my head in her direction. Why did she have to drag me into this? I don't give a damn what happens to him. I shook my head and sighed. Not the time nor the place....

''I don't care what happens....'' I looked up at him shocked. How could he not care he was going to expeled?!

''I think you care.'' we all looking to the owner of the voice.

''Masato....'' I breathed out in confusion.

''Hijirikawa-san....'' and so did Haru-chan.

''I don't know what you're thinking but I'm not here 'cause of my own free will....'' Ren said seriously glaring at Masato.

''My father decided my whole life for me and the music is the only thing I chose to do.... And I will not let you take it so lightly!'' Masato raised his voice at Ren and he just smirked at him.

''All of this is just a joke to me.... I don't care for any of this!'' Ren tore the paper with the lyrics he was holding and the wind blew them away. Masato suddenly ran at Ren with his fist up to punch him.

''Masato!'' I called out but he didn't listen and hit Ren in the cheek. Ren went tumbling back but stayed on his feet. I heared Haru-chan take a sharp breath in with a hand over her mouth. Ren put a hand on the corner of his lips where he was bleeding.

''I'm sorry to hear that.... I thought of you as a man with of a more spirit.'' Masato said turning around and walked away. I was literally glued to my place. I have never seen him react like this before.

''I'll go get your lyrics!'' Haru-chan said running off. I looked back at him and walked over to him. As much as I don't like him, I hate it even more when someone gets hurt. He looked up at me still bend down a little.

''Why didn't you go with Little Lamb?'' he asked. I sighed and put my hand on his cheek so that I can see how bad it was. With the corner of my eye, I saw his eyes widen a bit but I didn't pay mind to it.

''Because you need help and I can't leave you like that." I took his other hand, pulling him with me so I can patch him up. I glanced back at him and saw him smiling at me. I looked back ahead, my cheek going slightly pink.

He didn't want to stay in the school infirmary and the school doctor didn't want to bother with him. The doctor gave me everything and told me to take care of him. Oh, what a great doctor we have! Note the sarcasm. And now we're in his room that he shares with Masato. He wasn't here which made me worry and made me glad at the same time. I don't think I could have handled a repeat of what happened.

Of course Ren had to be a bigger bother to me then he already is.... so he was lying on his bed. I sighed at I sat down on his bad and soaked the cotton ball with the hospital alcohol. I first cleaned up the dried blood around the wound. Well.... it was more of a scrach and it will be practicaly invisible once the redness goes down. I put the cotton ball on the scrach and saw his eyes shut for a moment before he opened them up looking at me. After I was done I left the little bandage that the doctor gave me on his night table and stood up.

''There.... you're good as new.'' I said and turned around to leave. I took a step but stopped as he grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him confused. I did everything to help him.... is there something more? He was looking at me with serious eyes.

''I'm not like him.... you can trust me.'' he said. My eyes widened as I finally figured out what he meant. I looked away from him and at the ground. I stayed quiet. I don't really know what to say to him right now. I pulled my hand away from him and walked out of his room. They're all the same no matter what they say.... I don't know if I can trust a guy like you. Like him.

As soon as I closed the door behind me I could feel tears running down my cheek. Quickly wiping them away I started making my way away from him. I just can't bring myself you trust him, I just can't. Unconsciously I made my way to the piano room. A bitter chuckle left my lips as I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

"Why am I always coming here when I'm sad or stressed?" I asked no one in particular but my question was answered my a meow. Startled I looked to the black piano to see Kohaku sitting on it. Walking over to it slowly I sat down.

"Tell me something.... How come you always find me?" I was answered with a meow again and sighed. Looking down at the piano I started to play a tune I had written long ago for that bastered but was never able to finish it.

"I am the diamond you left in the dust
I am the future you lost in the past
Seems like I never compared
Wouldn't notice if I disappeared

You stole the love that I saved for myself
And I watched you give it to somebody else
But these scars no longer I hide
I found the light you shut inside
Couldn't love me if you tried

Am I still not good enough?
Am I still not worth that much?
I'm sorry for the way my life turned out
Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now
Guess I'm still not good enough."

Tears started to blur my vision again. I promised myself that after everything he did to me that I'm not going to shead any more tears. Unfortunately here I am crying again, but this time, I have a small smile on my face as I remember my time at Saotome Acenough.

"Does it burn
Knowing I used all the pain?
Does it hurt
Knowing you're fuel to my flame?
Don't look back
Don't need your regrets
Thank God you left my love behind
Couldn't change me if you tried

Am I still not good enough?
Am I still not worth that much?
I'm sorry for the way my life turned out
Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now
Guess I'm still not good enough."

I wipe my tears away and with one big breath, I decide that those were my last tears that I'm ever going to cry for him.

"Am I still not good enough?
Am I still not worth that much?
I'm sorry for the way my life turned out
Sorry for the smile I'm wearing now
Guess I'm still not good enough."

A shaky sigh espaced my lips as I finished the song. Feeling something furry on my lap I look down to see Neko-kun sitting on my lap and looking up at me. I smile at him a pat him.

"Thank you, you always know how to make me feel better." I slowly stand up with him in my arms and walk out of the piano room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
232K 9.4K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
826K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...