Mirrors - Wes Stromberg Story...

By calftmatty

After a couple months in a rehab finding the happiness she had lost, Melanie is back on her feet and stronger... More

1: Mornings With Wesley.
Chapter 2: The Meetings.
Chapter 3: Late nights early mornings.
Chapter 4: Girls Day Out/Happiness
Chapter 5: Sweet Gestures
Chapter 6: She's Back
Chapter 7: Decisions.
Chapter 8: Dinner With Nancy
Chapter 9: Secrets/Planning
Chapter 10: This Is Love.
Chapter 11: Birthday Gifts/Meeting Nancy[Part ONE]
Chapter 12: Birthday Shopping|Meeting Nancy[Part TWO]
Chapter 14: Birthday Surprise [Part ONE]
Chapter 15: Surprise Party!
Chapter 16: RoadTrip/Vegas Nights
Chapter 17: Aftermath.
Chapter 18: I Don't Want You To Hate Me.
Chapter 19: Italy/What's Wrong?
Chapter 20: Results.
Chapter 21: Flashbacks & Memories
Chapter 22: Telling Everyone!
Chapters 23: Talks/Popping The Question.
Chapter 24: He's Finally Here.
UPDATE
Mirrors - Chapter 25: Why'd You Do It Zach?
Chapter 26: A Little Trouble In Paradise.
HELP?
Chapter 27: Touring
Chapter 28 - A Night Out
Chapter 29 - I Have To Go
Chapter 30 - Im Fine .. For Now
Chapter 31 - The Truth
Chapter 32 - Well.
QUICK INFO~
Chapter 33 - Planning the Wedding
INFO
Chapter 34 - Wedding Day
SONG HELP
Chapter 35 - Reception Time
Chapter 36 - The Honeymoon
The End?
Chapter 37 - "Did I ever tell you about that time I fell?"
Chapter 38 - Oh Keaton
Chapter 39 - Thank you so much. I owe you
Chapter 40: "A couple more minutes daddy?"
Chapter 41: "Sorry again for falling on you. Literally."
Chapter 42: "You're still pretty mommy. Love you."
Chapter 43: Happy Endings.
Epilogue.

Chapter 13: Meeting Nancy[Part THREE]

1K 19 5
By calftmatty

Mels POV

We walked in and I seen my mom and her boyfriend talking to one another in a booth towards the back. Once we got to the table I coughed and she looked up.

"Mel! Michael, this is my daughter Melanie and her boyfriend Wesley." she said motioning towards both of us. I took in Michaels appearance. He was at least 6'6 , full head of hair, caucasian, and did I mention he was built? Not too built but built, if you get my drift. He had green eyes with a bit of hazel and they were just amazing.

"Nice to meet you Mel. You're such a beautiful young lady." he said shaking my hand then Wes' before continuing."I know who you are. My niece watched you on X-Factor, cried when you guys left. Her mom had to buy her a gallon of cookies'n'cream ice cream and swedish fish icee's from Rita's for two weeks after it." he laughed

"Oh, well I'm sorry." Wes said with a smirk. "I didn't think us leaving would effect her like that."

"Oh it's cool. She's a little overdramatic. Said something about how she couldn't get E3 feels every Wednesday. You guys were amazingly good though." Michael replied as we sat down.

"So Wesley, how are you?" my mom asked and he looked at her.

"I'm fine." he replied with a stern voice.

"So Melanie. I hear you work at the Dior store up in the Hills?" Michael asked taking a sip of his water.

"Uh, yea. I've been working there for over a year now. It's beyond amazing." I told him excitedly.

"That's good. Are you still in school?" he questioned

"Yea, I'll be done soon. So what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?" I asked

"Oh, I'm an architect." he said.

"Oh that's amazing. How many years have you been doing it?" I asked hoping I wasn't getting too into his life already.

"12 years and counting." he smiled

"That's great. How did you and my mom meet?" I asked looking at him

"We had mutual friends and they introduced us. I didn't think we'd hit it off but I seen her and my whole outlook changed." he responded

"Yea. I didn't even want to date but I seen him and I was hooked." she giggled grabbing his hand and I seen Wesley snort and look out the window. He better not.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but is everyone ready to order?" the waitress asked staring at Wes.

"Yes. I'd take the steak with shrimp alfredo." my mom said while Michael nodded and said he'd like the same thing.

"I'll take the chicken alfredo and brocolli." Wes told the girl and I got the same thing. We finished talking until our food came.

"So Wesley. How do you like touring and meeting all the fans?" my mom asked.

"It's uhm, pretty amazing! You get to see their faces light up when you hug them and all that. It makes my day." he told them with a little edge to his voice. I kicked his foot and he looked at me.

Wes' POV

Melanie kicked me after I answered her moms questions. I looked at her and she gave me this death glare. We were only here for an hour and a half and at first everything was going good. But then everything that Mel told me her mom did to her kept popping up in my head and I couldn't deal. I was holding a conversation and sitting across from a woman that almost killed her own daughter ... over drugs. I got up and went to the bathroom but before I could walk in Melanie's hand connected with my arm.

"What the hell Wes?" she whispered

"I can't do this. I can't be here anymore." I told her.

"Why? Everything is going good." she replied

"In your head Mel, but in mine it isn't." I cried.

"Why?" she questioned looking at me.

"Because, she almost killed you, then left you, and now all of a sudden she's back. With her only explanation being "I didn't think it'd be a good idea" or whatever!" I screamed.

"Calm down Wesley. I'm happy. She's better. I haven't fully gotten over it but she is my mom and you should accept that." she told me.

"NO she isn't. A mom, no matter how strung out on drugs they were or not, is going to do that to their child. At some point it should pop in their head, "This is my child and even though I need these drugs, I can't trade my child for them." I shouted again and she just looked at me for awhile.

"Just 20 more minutes." she pleaded. "Without you flipping out on her. For me?" I shook my head and we headed back to the table.

"Is everything okay?" Nancy asked.

"Actually, n-" I started

"Yea ma ... we're fine." she said gripping my hand and squeezing it. I glanced over at her and she shook her head. Her and Michael got into a conversation of their own and that just left me and Nancy to conversate.

"Wesley. You're really quiet and that's the total opposite of what Melanies' told me about you." Nancy said looking at me with a smile.

"Oh, no. I'm just trying to get used to you." I said as kind as I could.

"I get it. I totally understand why you're acting like that. You're just like my sister-in-law. You've heard about me and now you're trying to keep your distance. Mels distance too." she said calmly

"The first part is true but the second part isn't. I can't keep Mel away from you because you're her mom." I spoke.

"So why is it that you don't like me? Is it because I was on drugs? Is it because I left Melanie and never called? Because I was out here for 2 years and never contacted her? What?" she asked sternly and shifting in her seat.

"No." was the only thing I said.

"So what is it Wesley? Do you think I just popped up because I seen that you were her boyfriend and I knew you had money, because that's what I'm thinking? Let it out." she said. I held my breath for as long as I could but I was pissed.

"You really want to know why I'm keeping my distance from you Nancy?"

"Yep."

"Beacause you're a SAD excuse for a mother. I'm happy that you got over your ... addiction and all. BUT, you still did some horrible crap to Melanie in the past and it's really screwed up." I said as my voice got higher.

"So did you, but I'm not keeping my distance now am I?" she asked.

"Are you fucking kidding me? The worst thing I did to Mel was break up with her so I could get my shit together. YOU on the other hand, TOLD HER SHE'D NEVER AMOUNT TO SHIT AND THEN TRIED TO SALE HER TO SOME RANDOM DUDE FOR DRUGS AND WHEN SHE DENIED, YOU BEAT HER! YOU FUCKING BEAT YOUR OWN DAUGHTER TO A FUCKING PULSE WITHOUT A OUNCE OF REMORSE AND YOU SAID I DID WORSE? FUCK YOU AND YOU TRYING TO COME BACK INTO MELS LIFE. I PERSONALLY THINK YOU'RE BULLSHITTING AND YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME BEING AROUND WHEN YOU TWO ARE TOGETHER." I shouted.

My voice was filled with anger and now Melanie and Michael were focused on us. I looked over at and she was sitting there with her jaw open in shock.

I stormed out and walked down the street to calm down. I knew that was a douche move but I just needed to get out. Then, the fact that she said I did Melanie worse then she did? NO. I knew I should really apologize to Michael and Melanie but I didn't want to see, be, or breathe the same air as Nancy right now. I sat down on the curb and texted Drew.

Me: Bro, can you come pick me up?

Drew: Why? What happened?

Me: I got into a fight with Melanie's mom.

Drew: WHAT? I'm on my way. Sizzlers right?

Me: Yea.

I sent the text and put my phone back in my pocket before I heard shuffling near me. I looked up to find Melanie looking down at me with her arms across her chest. We stared at one another before she took a seat next to me on the curb.

"What the hell was that?" she asked in a calm tone.

"I don't know. She just-" I began

"She what? What did she possibly say to make you tick like that?" she asked looking straight ahead.

"She thought I didn't like her because she was on drugs. I told her that wasn't the reason. She asked why. I told her. Then boom, I flipped. I'm sorry babe. I really am." I whispered.

"Okay." was all she said before Drew rolled up in front of us in the street.

"I'm heading home. I'll see you there? I mean if you don't go to your apartment instead." I said looking down at her since I had gotten up. She just looked straight ahead into her own world. I was tempted to stay but I knew it would be nothing but silence and that's the last thing I needed to hear. I stood infront of her then knelt down to kiss her but she turned her head and I caught her cheek instead.

-----------------------------XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX----------------------

Whalaaaa! Wait is that how you spell it? Okay well whatever. How do you like it?! I know some of you are going to be pissed BUT just trust me on this whole arguement thing. I actually got the whole 'Wes being a dick/douche' thing from

Future__Mrs__Horan go follow her:) But uhm what was I saying? Oh yeaaa, tell me how ya feel how ya really really feel ( see how i remixed the spice girls? dont judge me.) Well yea, just let me know if it was too dramatic? Do you think Wes was wrong? Is Nancy as genuine as she's gotten Melanie to believe? Should Melanie have talked to Wes to find out more? So many questions so:) little:) time:) COMMENT. VOTE. SHARE . LEAVE FEEDBACK AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF! LOVE YOU GUYS AND THANKS FOR READING

PS: Sorry For Any Errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 131 52
Michele Logan, Lily-Ann Collins, Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg and Drew Chadwick, have been best friends since the diaper days. They are just li...
79.2K 1.4K 35
After going to one of their concerts, Madison, a regular 17 year-old girl, meets Emblem3 in person. She has the opportunity to spend time with them a...
8.9K 282 38
let me tell you a story, about a girl and a boy. he fell in love with his best friend, and when she's around he feels nothing but joy. ;)