EGL // lashton

By umlashton

「 chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon 」 - christopher poindexter in... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
nine / re-uploaded
ten
eleven
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
trailer!!! | (fan art?)
twenty three
bromance awards
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
q&a
THE SEQUEL IS UP

twelve

25.2K 1.1K 2.3K
By umlashton

the new boys in the group + chase in the picture above because i'm too lazy to describe them all in words. all of these people won't be mentioned all the time, i'll make a group of favorites after a while lol

-

"You want one?" Michael asked and held out a cigarette in front of Ashton's face. Ashton took it and held it between his fingers as Michael lit it up with the lighter.

The two were seated deep in the woods with a good view of The King's warehouse. It was still too early to make a move, so the four boys who had split up to two pairs were patiently waiting for the time to come.

The Kings were about to pick up a delivery by the airport when the clock striked the right time and Ashton, Michael, Chase and Seth were going to get some answers from the few people the group leaved in the warehouse to guard.

It was more than a simple manipulation the four boys had planned though.

Michael lit his own cigarette and leaned back against the rock behind both boys, He inhaled the smoke and blew it out slowly in the air again.

"So, how's blondie?" Michael asked after a while of silence. Ashton inhaled and exhaled the smoke of the cigarette and leaned his head back.

"Good" Ashton answered and bit down on his lip.

"Good" Michael said and nodded his head. "It's kind of a new thing for me to see you like this"

Ashton turned his to Michael and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "Like what?" he said and scoffed quietly.

"I don't know? I'm not good with words, but I guess it's new to see you opening up?" Michael said and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, okay" Ashton mumbled and Michael chuckles quietly.

"I mean it. He's good for you," Michael said and took another inhale of his cigarette before mumbling quietly, "Better then you are for him"

Ashton gave Michael a glare and propped his body up against the rock. "Don't you think I know that? You guys can stop reminding me about it"

"Pushing it away doesn't make it not true" Michael spoke up truthfully and Ashton sighed out in irritation before flicking some of the ash from the cigarette on Michael's arm. Michael brushed it away and gave Ashton a look.

"Fine, I will stop" Michael said and took a long slow drag from his cigarette before putting it out. He turned to look at Ashton and smirked unexpectedly.

"Can you believe we haven't fucked I weeks? We haven't even touched each other," Michael said and chuckled, "It was a long time since that last happened"

Ashton nodded, not seeing any humor in it since there was none. Last time Michael and him had been separated for weeks was because Michael had been the hospital, unconscious for 1 and a half week because someone had mixed with his explosions, making him the target himself.

The green haired boy still had marks and scars from the incident, and they would always be stuck on his body.

"Yeah" Ashton mumbled again and Michael rolled his eyes.

"That's a big accomplishment for us though," he said and nudged Ashton's shoulder with his own, "So how's the sex with the blonde beauty?"

Ashton rolled his eyes as he heard his friend speak. He put out his own cigarette before looking straight ahead towards the warehouse.

"I wouldn't know" Ashton spoke and Michael cocked one eyebrow up in confusion before understanding Ashton's words.

"You haven't fucked yet?" Michael asked, his voice just as surprised as his face.

"No," Ashton said and scoffed in irritation, "He's 16 and the most innocent boy I have ever met"

"So?" Michael asked, "You fucked me when I was 14"

"You weren't a virgin"

"I had never had someone up my ass before"

"But you weren't innocent" Ashton said simply.

Michael shrugged, "True"

The two boys say in silence for a while until Ashton felt a hand on his thigh. He looked down and saw Michael's hand slid up towards his crotch.

Ashton frowned and turned to look at Michael's motionless face. He looked down at the hand again and before it got to his crotch, he brushed it away.

"Stop" he mumbled and leaned his head back against the rock again, sighing out deeply. He heard rustle from beside him but ignored the way Michael moved around until he felt Michael's lips on his neck.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked in a monotone voice. Michael pulled away just an inch from Ashton's skin to speak.

"Doing you a favor. You haven't gotten off, skin against skin, for weeks. I'm just giving you some friendly help" Michael mumbled before placing his dark pink lips on Ashton's skin again.

"You're so fucking needy," Ashton spoke and shrugged Michael off of him before the green haired boy had any time to suck a mark on his skin, "Get off me"

"Why so bitter?" Michael spoke and scoffed soon after.

"Why such a whore?" Ashton said and Michael rolled his eyes. "You were the one who said to me to stop fucking around with you and focus on Luke anyway"

"Well, since when are you the one to follow orders? My orders specifically" Michael mumbled and Ashton gritted his teeth in annoyance.

"Why are you so on my back today?" Ashton asked and Michael shrugged.

"Because I'm not even in your life anymore. We're so called best friends but the only thing we had was sex and now when we don't even have that, we basically have nothing. You're like gust of wind that's far gone now"

Ashton turned to look at his friend with a slightly scrunched up face. "Are you really jealous of Luke?"

"How can I be jealous of him when I did more stuff with you than you two will ever do together" Michael said and sighed out as he found a comfortable spot.

"Would you be jealous if Luke and I were fucking?" Ashton asked.

Michael shrugged. "Not really. We've fucked other people while fucking each other. This is the same thing"

"This is not the same thing," Ashton scoffed out, "Luke is nothing like those other people"

"Yeah, because he's normal human being" Michael said and Ashton bit the inside of his cheek. What the green haired boy had said was true. Ashton had never in his life interacted closely with people that wasn't 'types' like him and Michael.

It was way too dangerous and way too irresponsible to bring civil people into their dangerous lives. Ashton had tried to not get Luke involved, he really did, but he failed and now he just seem to not being able to let go of the blonde. 

"I know, okay?" Ashton snapped at Michael. Michael turned his head to look at his older friend before nodding his head and rolling his eyes.

Ashton locked his jaw and Michael watched him intently before leaning forward. He breathed hotly against Ashton's lip and the curly haired boy scoffed before gripping Michael's face and pulled the younger boy away from him.

"What's wrong with you today?" Ashton asked and looked at Michael while holding his face still with one hand.

Michael snorted. "Nothing" he said and tried to shrug Ashton's hand away from his face, but Ashton's grip only tightened. Ashton frowned at his friend and tried to look him in the eyes.

"Sit still and look at me for a sec" Ashton demanded and Michael sighed before doing as told, looking at Ashton with irritated green eyes.

Ashton studied Michael eyes and sighed when seeing them move back and forth quickly, as if he had a problem to focus. The usual clear green color was now more grey and the edges of Michael's eyes were starting to redden.

"What have you taken?" Ashton asked and released Michael's face when the younger boy started to smirk. Michael looked down at his lap and then threw his head back to look up at the tree crowns over them.

"Just some stuff I keep at the back of my drawer" Michael said and chuckled lightly.

Ashton frowned. "What kind of 'stuff'?"

"All kinds of stuff" Michael said and shrugged.

"You drug yourself and then tag along to a fucking important job? Are you stupid?"

"I'm not stupid," Michael scoffed, "I'm really fucking smart"

"Then why are you being a fucking idiot right now?"

Michael looked at Ashton with raised eyebrows, breathing out a laugh and shaking his head slightly before speaking up. 

"Because why would I want to sit in my room, stuffed with drugs in my blood and die alone in my bed, when I can be out here and have some psycho fun?"

Ashton studied his friend's face before grabbing Michael's arm and kept a tight grip around his upper arm. Michael tried to rip his hand free but Ashton only gripped the arm tighter and looked at how the veins started to pop out, almost pumping out of the skin.

They were dark purple and the outside lines were red. Ashton noticed how Michael's muscled tensed and relaxed only seconds after before doing the same thing again.

Ashton released his grip on Michael and saw how the boy pumped his hand to get the blood back running in his arms.

Ashton didn't have any time to say anything to Michael before his phone started buzzing in his pocket. He kept a warning glare on Michael as he answered his phone.

"They're leaving, be ready to meet by the north side" Seth's voice was heard from the phone.

"We have a problem" Ashton mumbled back.

"What now?" Seth asked, a small sigh escaping between his words.

"Michael's stuffed with all kinds of shit," Ashton said and looked over at Michael again, "He's gonna be out of it soon"

"How long?"

"Probably one and a half hours, at the most"

"Fuck, okay," Seth sighed, "Chase will keep an eye out for us and Michael will take care of the gasoline, that's the only thing he'll have to do"

Ashton hummed into the phone as a weak attempt of an answer.

"Come on, let's get this going so we'll be done before Mike's clock hits zero"

Ashton sighed before hanging up the phone. "Let's go" Ashton mumbled and stood up. Michael did as well, stumbling slightly before finding his balance.

The two boys smoothly made their way towards the north side of the warehouse. Ashton kept an eye on Michael as they walked but sighed soon after to look straight ahead.

When Ashton and Michael reached Seth and Chase, Chase gave Michael a disappointed look before handing him the can of gasoline. Michael ignored all their looks and took the can in his hands.

"Focus now" Seth said, looking at all the boys before walking towards the warehouse.

Ashton bit his lip as he watched Michael's veins pumping in his arms as he carried the heavy can of gasoline.

He shook his head and sighed as he looked down at his own wrists, glancing at the lines. He lifted his eyes a bit, looking at the pair of angel wings newly inked on the skin of his inner forearm before loading his gun and entering the warehouse.

**

Ashton knocked on the familiar bedroom window and waited impatiently for the young blonde to open for him. Just a few seconds later the bathroom door opened and Luke rushed over to unlock and open the window.

"You could have taken the door" Luke said and smiled as Ashton climbed through the window.

"I can't be seen by your family" he said, always reminding Luke of that important detail.

"They're not home" Luke said and Ashton immediately stopped what he was doing to look at Luke.

"I've told you that you can't be alone" Ashton said and looked at Luke with hard eyes.

"Jack just left 2 minutes ago and I knew you were on your way so I wasn't really alone" Luke spoke and his blue eyes shone in the slightly dark house. His smile was light on his lips, like always, and his fingers were slightly fiddling with the hem of his t-shirt.

He wore that big t-shirt he had gotten from Ben that he always sleeps in, but he was still wearing skinny jeans. The collar of the t-shirt was stretched so Luke's neck and collarbones were in view.

"Fine" Ashton spoke before closing the the window after he was fully inside.

Luke smiled again and lightly walked over to Ashton. He was just about to hug the older boy when he stepped back immediately and scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"What's that smell?" Luke asked and almost coughed at the disgusting, smoky and musty smell coming from Ashton. There was something else the younger boy smelt, but he didn't know what it was. It was strong and gross and if smelling it too much, Luke was sure he'd throw up.

Ashton looked down at his clothes and hands, seeing the small spots of blood all over just as dirt and burnt ashes.

Ashton looked up at the blonde and thought about what to tell him because the truth was not an option. Ashton would never in his whole life tell Luke about the shots being fired, the hands being chained to the floor, the screams being heard and the burning bodies left in the warehouse.

The smell of burning human flesh was a smell that could not be described, but the smell was horrible. Ashton had learned to control how to not get affected by any kinds of smells, but this still got to him.

This type of smell actually smelled like real death.

"Can I take a shower?" Ashton asked instead and ignored Luke's question. Luke nodded quickly and held a hand over his nose as Ashton walked past him.

"What have you done? It smells like something died on you" Luke asked, his words slightly muffled by his hand.

"Nothing really, just some gas and fire" Ashton mumbled and shrugged off his jacket and took off his shirt, throwing them both on the floor.

Luke was staring at the Ashton's back as the boy walked into the bathroom. The big eagle on his back still made Luke amazed since it was one of the most beautiful and powerful tattoos he had ever seen in his entire life.

All the details in black and white was one thing, but the yellow and orange eyes the beautiful animal had made the whole tattoo intense and alive.

"Um," Luke started and glanced around his room with rosy cheeks, "Do you want me to wash your clothes?"

Ashton turned around to look at the blonde and furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't look at him.

"No, the smell won't come off. I can throw them out later. Just give me a plastic bag or something to put them in" Ashton said and Luke nodded his head.

"Okay, I'll be downstairs" Luke said, and without looking at Ashton's bare chest he smiled quickly at the older boy and left the bedroom.

Luke breathed out deeply as he walked out the hallway and down the stairs. Was it dangerous to feel so much for someone you almost didn't know anything about?

Luke felt so much for Ashton, but he didn't even know the boy's middle name. He did know he was in a gang war, but he didn't know, for example, why Ashton was living with his uncle and not his parents.

Luke walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking out a bottle of water before walking into the living room. He turned on the TV before sitting down on the couch, cuddling into the corner of it.

He tugged at his big t-shirt and brought his knees up to his chest, draping the shirt over his legs so he was tugged into a small ball on the big couch.

He settled on watching some drama TV-show that was showing while lightly sipping on his water.

He watched the man on the screen raise his fist and punch another guy. The guy who got punched fell down on the floor helplessly and Luke frowned.

The images made him remember what happened days ago, when Ashton beat up that man. Luke still didn't know if the man had died or not, but he do know that he had dreamt numerous of nightmares where the man show up.

Luke didn't know if it was his conscience playing games, or the man actually died and went to haunt Luke for the rest of his life. All Luke knew was that it was uncomfortable and he was scared.

"Luke?"

The voice pulled Luke out of his thoughts and he placed his eyes on Ashton who was standing in the doorway.

Luke's eyes widened a bit when seeing Ashton in only a white towel hanging from his hips. His curly hair was damp and his tattooed chest still had some drops of water on it.

"I don't have any clothes," Ashton said and leaned against the doorframe, "Do you think you have anything or-?"

Ashton's big hazel eyes were on Luke, waiting for an answer but Luke was only focusing on just how attractive Ashton really was.

"Luke" Ashton said again and Luke blinked to get back to reality.

"Oh, um," Luke said and tangled his legs out of his shirt before standing up from the couch, "Yeah"

Luke nodded and led Ashton with him to the laundry room. Luke started to look through the clean baskets and pulled out one of Jack's dark blue sweatpants with his old football team's logo printed on one of the legs.

Luke handed them to Ashton and kept digging until he found a random grey t-shirt that was probably his father or his brother's.

"Um, there's boxers in that drawer there," Luke said and pointed behind Ashton, "I'll let you change"

Ashton nodded before Luke disappeared out of the room. Luke blushed slightly at the fact that he couldn't control his nerves because Ashton affected him so damn much.

He was just about to go and sit back down in the living room when seeing Ashton's clothes in a pile by the door. He looked at them for a few seconds before getting a plastic bag from the kitchen and walked out to the clothes.

He scrunched up his whole face when picking up item after item, placing them in the bag. He didn't understand what Ashton could possibly have done to make his clothes smell so horrible.

He tied the bag up and unlocked the door to go out and throw it away. Luke didn't even have time to take one step outside before he was pulled back in.

"Don't leave the house, I'll throw it away" Ashton said as he stepped forward and took the bag from Luke's hands.

Luke looked at Ashton and saw the clothes fitting him perfectly. The grey t-shirt was almost tight around his body as his muscles were big. His hair was pushed back since Ashton had just ran a hand through it and the water made it stay in place.

"I can't even go out to throw the trash?" Luke asked.

"I'd rather you didn't" Ashton said and walked out the house. He came back only seconds later with his hands empty.

Luke pursed his lips before smiling small at the older boy. Ashton only bit his lip before leaning down and placed a sweet peck on Luke's lips. It lasted only a second, but it made the blonde smile.

"Are you hungry?" Luke asked as he looked up at Ashton.

"No, I'm fine" Ashton answered and shook his head before leaning down and picking Luke up in his arms. Luke's arms immediately wrapped around Ashton's neck, holding on tightly even though he knew Ashton would never let him fall.

Ashton carried them to the the living room and sat down before placing Luke down beside him, still keeping Luke's legs in his lap. Luke's head leaned against Ashton's shoulder and he looked up at the older boy as his head was turned to the TV.

"What are you watching?" Ashton asked as his eyes were glued to the screen while the drama/action show was showing.

"I don't know" Luke spoke quietly, still looking up at Ashton. The older boy noticed and looked down at the blonde.

"What?" he mumbled and Luke shrugged, a sheepish smile on his face.

Ashton licked his lips before leaning down to place them on Luke's. Luke's small hand slowly reached up and landed on Ashton's cheek, keeping it steady while moving their lips lightly.

Ashton pulled away a bit after and pecked Luke's lips once more before reaching for the water bottle on the table in front of them. He took it and drank a few gulps, keeping his eyes locked with the screen again.

"Is this how it is?" Luke asked as a weapon dealing was happening on the show. A bag filled with weapon was handed to a man in a suit. He took the back and handed out a bunt of money in exchange.

"No, it's not nearly as fancy or easy as that" Ashton mumbled and took another sip from the water.

"Then how is it?" Luke asked.

"It's shitty work," Ashton spoke, "It's like cleaning the toilets. It's just shitty work"

"Does your work even have any glorious work?" Luke asked, his voice filled with doubt. Ashton nodded his head but kept his eyes on the screen.

"Like what?"

"Like a lot of things," Ashton said and sighed before turning to look down at Luke again, "You're asking questions again"

"Sorry" Luke mumbled before biting his lip to stay quiet.

They stayed in silence and kept watching the show on the TV. Luke thought it was odd to watch this kind of stuff when knowing that this was what Ashton did for a living. Though knowing it was a lot more dirty than the show made it out to be, Luke grew even more worried about Ashton's health and wellbeing.

The show was finally ending and commercial started to show on the TV. Ashton leaned back on the couch and placed an arm behind Luke's head lazily.

Luke looked at the colorful commercials and bit down on his lip hard before releasing it and looking down at his hands.

"Ashton?" he spoke quietly.

"Hm?"

Luke breathed in and out before shuffling around a bit in his seat and turned to look at Ashton. The older boy noticed and looked at Luke with a slight confused frown on his face.

"You know a few days ago, when we were at your place and we.. kissed?" Luke asked and Ashton nodded slowly, still frowning, "Um, I stopped you and stuff"

"Yeah?" Ashton spoke, furrowing his eyebrows, "What about it?"

"What would you have done if I didn't stop you?" Luke asked and Ashton raised his eyebrows in surprise.

Ashton shrugged. "A lot of stuff" he spoke truthfully.

"Like what?" Luke asked, his voice quiet but curious.

"Like stuff that you aren't ready for yet" Ashton spoke and and looked at Luke like he meant it.

"Is there anything we haven't done that I am ready for yet?"

Ashton studied Luke intently. "Why are you asking this?"

"Because I really like kissing you, and I liked when we went further with the kissing, so I think I'd like to go even further" Luke spoke.

Ashton licked his lips and looked at the blonde before shaking his head. "I don't think so Luke"

"Isn't there something between kissing and not too much touching?" Luke asked quietly, a small blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"Do you really want that?" Ashton asked and looked at the blonde intensely to see that he was really speaking the truth.

Luke nodded. "Yes. I really like when you're being close to me, and I really like when you kiss me"

"Okay" Ashton spoke and licked his lips.

Ashton leaned in and placed his lips on Luke's. The kiss was slow as Ashton ran his hands up Luke's legs, from his shins, to his knees, to his thighs.

Luke's arms were around Ashton's neck as the older boy moved around in the couch without breathing the kiss. Luke only followed Ashton's orders and was soon lying comfortably on the couch while Ashton was hovering over him.

Tongues got mixed into the kiss and Luke sighed lightly as Ashton ran his experienced tongue against Luke's. Luke's hands found Ashton's damp hair and played with it between his fingers, liking the way he could feel the curls.

Ashton ran his hands up Luke's thighs and up to his hips to then stay at the younger boy's waist. He moved his lips and tongue with Luke's, licking the roof of the blonde's mouth, making Luke let out a muffled noise at the tingly, yet pleasurable feeling.

Ashton pulled away from Luke's lips, making Luke whine, but soon shut up when Ashton started leaving kisses from the corner of his mouth to his jaw and down to his neck.

Luke whined quietly at the feeling of wet lips and tongue against the skin of his neck, as Ashton ran his hands up under Luke's shirt. Luke shivered at the warm hands feeling his soft skin of his waist and let out an unexpected noise at the pleasurable feeling from both places.

"Such a fucking pretty moan" Ashton whispered against Luke's skin before pulling away and leaning up to place his lips on Luke's again. This kiss was harder with more pressure, but Luke didn't mind at all.

Ashton moved Luke's shirt up over his stomach and chest before pulling away from Luke's lips. He moved down a bit on the couch so his lips were now hovering over Luke's ribs.

Luke felt a bit exposed as Ashton was so close to his nearly exposed chest, but didn't have any time to comment on it as Ashton placed his warm and wet lips on his skin.

Ashton left wet kisses from Luke's ribs down to the side of his stomach, staying there to leave small pecks. Luke breathed heavily and brought one hand to place in Ashton's hair, combing through it gently to make Ashton understand that he felt comfortable with what was happening.

Ashton breathed in the smell of Luke's soft skin before kissing again, this time sucking, letting Luke's soft skin slip between his teeth and press against his tongue.

Luke gasped at the feeling, first feeling a stinging and tingly feeling because of Ashton's hard sucking on his skin, but it soon numbed out and all Luke could do was to let out another quiet and soft moan because of the pleasure and closeness.

Ashton released his skin and licked the now red spot before blowing cold air on it. Luke shivered and Ashton felt proud of the upcoming mark that would be purple and pretty tomorrow morning.

He tugged Luke's shirt down and crawled up the couch until his face was hovering over Luke's again.

"Okay, angel?" Ashton whispered and looked down at the flushed and heavy breathing blonde.

Luke licked his lips and breathed out a few times more before smiling up at Ashton.

"Amazing"

-

this took me so long to write and i ended up rewriting and having to delete so much. hope you like it though

vote and comment

ily

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
3.9K 207 38
chthon·ic adjective: concerning, belonging to, or inhabiting the underworld. Ashton just wants to rule hell. Luke is looking for a little fun. Calum...
42.9K 800 23
in love with the girl two doors down
33.8K 1.5K 31
"what a terribly tragic love story." "you don't know the full of it." || © dimple-ashton all rights reserved