My Bodyguards (Action/Love St...

De comechurros3000

Rachel Marielle Coriolli is the name. She is a normal 18 year old living the life. Everything is turned upsid... Mais

My Bodyguards
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
EPILOGUE
Don't forget about us. Last author's note.
THE SEQUEL!!! Just kidding, please read...
IMPORTANT! READ THIS!

Ch. 23

562 19 5
De comechurros3000

Chapter 23: " At Niall's Place."

Lou's P.O.V

"Welcome to Niall's place!" Niall exclaimed as we entered his flat slowly. It was a nice place. It looked cozy and warm. Just like our old home. I remembered the first time Mr. Coriolli showed us the house. We were very excited, and we swam for like an hour. Mr. C was the best boss ever. A couple of tears filled my eyes as I remembered him. I missed him.

"Lou, aren't you entering?" Harry asked. They were sitting at the livingroom, while I was just standing on the door. I smiled and sat down next to Rachel. Her eyes were now red and full of tears.

"Don't cry, baby." I whispered on her ear. Rachel wiped out her tears and smirked.

"Who said I was your baby?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I just smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You don't have to be my baby if you don't want to, but please don't cry. Your dad is in a better place now."

"I am going to miss him so bad." She muttered.

"I know, I am going to miss him, too. But we have to stay strong. You have to promise me that you will try to be strong." I said in a serious tone.

"I promise." She said, not sounding convinced.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked worried. Rachel smiled and pretended everything was okay.

"Nothing. I just miss my old home, that's all." Rachel said. "Where can I sleep? I need to get some rest."

"There." Niall said pointing at a room that was next to the restroom. Rachel smiled and walked to the room. Charlie stood up and followed Rachel, leaving Niall, Harry, and me alone.

"What happened?" Harry mouthed.

"She's still sad." I mouthed shrugging. Niall stared at us confused, but we just faked a smile.

"Tell us about yourself, Niall." Harry suddenly said. Niall smiled and started talking about his life. This may sound rude, but I did not pay attention to anything he said. I was just thinking about Rachel and how sad she was.

***

Christopher's P.O.V

"Right!! I said right, you moron!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry! I thought you said left!" Bryan exclaimed. Those two idiots were driving me crazy. They were as stupid as Harry, maybe even more. I was trying to explain them how to get to Doncaster, but they were just too dumb.

"You are so stupid!" Chad exclaimed. "Let me drive!"

"No!! Let ME drive! I'm the only one here who is able to get you there!" I exclaimed. I was really tired of them. I just wanted to get to Charlie and hug her. She would probably yell at me or ignore me because of what I did to her best friend, but it was okay. If that's what I had to deal with in order to be with my beautiful Charlie then I would do it.

"Why should we let you drive?" Bryan asked.

"Because if I don't drive, you will end up lost." I said. "And if we end up lost, I will blame you and ask X to fire you!"

"Okay. You may drive." Chad said not so eagerly.

"Good." I said. I was going with Charlie!

***

Lou's P.O.V

"Now, if you don't mind, we will go to our room." I said. Niall smirked and waved his hand. Harry stared at me confused, but I just motioned for him to follow me."

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry, dude. We are very tired. We'll talk to you later!" Harry exclaimed. I entered the room that Niall assigned us, and waited for Harry to enter behind me. Once he entered, I closed the door and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to be here!" I exclaimed. Harry chuckled and shook his head.

"I don't want to be here, either, but we must stay here." He said.

"Alright! But just for tonight. Tomorrow, we will take a flight to the United States." I said. Harry yawned and nodded.

"Okay." He said. "Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll go to sleep."

"Okay. Good night, Har!" I exclaimed. Harry smiled.

"Good night, Lou."

***

Christopher's P.O.V

"We are here!" I exclaimed, unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car. Chad and Bryan, who were currently asleep, woke up and smiled. The sky was dark and full of stars, which were as bright as Charlie's eyes. I smiled as I remembered her beautiful eyes and her wonderful smile.

Bryan and Chad got out of the car, and that's when they noticed we weren't at a gas station as I told them we were. They said they had to pee, so I told them I was going to park at a gas station, but then I remembered they were guys.

"What the heck?" Bryan said, staring at the empty highway. "You said we were at a gas station!"

"We are still on the highway!" Chad exclaimed. "We need to get to the gas station! I have to pee!"

"What kind of guys are you?" I asked raising one of my eyebrows. "There are plenty of trees over there, just go and pee." I said pointing at the trees that were next to the road.

"Uhm, I don't want to go there. It's dark and cold." Chad said.

"Me neither," Bryan said making an obnoxious look. "I have never peed on a tree. It's disgusting."

"Yeah. What if a bird comes and tries to eat my thing?" Chad said. I stared at them with my eyes wide open. Were they serious?

"They would still be hungry if they did." I muttered.

"What do you mean?" Chad asked. "Are you trying to say my thing is small?"

"No..." I said with sarcasm. Chad shot me a glare and I just shrugged. "Just stop behaving like little girls and pee over there." I said, pointing at the trees.

"No, it's gross." Bryan said. His blue eyes stared at me with an obnoxious look, and I frowned.

"Come on! Don't be chickens!" I exclaimed. Chad ran a hand through his red hair, and his green eyes stared at me sadly.

"I'll go if Bryan goes." He finally said. Bryan gulped and stared at me.

"Go, Bryan." I demanded. Bryan sighed and ran a hand throught his black hair. Then, he walked to one of the trees and started to pull his pants down. I shook my head and sighed. "Your turn, ginger." I said. Chad nodded and walked to the tree next to Bryan.

I smiled as I saw them. They were finally where I wanted them to be. I rushed to the car and got inside. Once I was inside, I locked the doors and smirked. I heard Bryan and Chad arguing, and then I heard Bryan scream.

"Ow! A squirrel bit my dick!" He exclaimed. I shook my head and started the engine. Once, the car was on, I started driving to where Charlie was--Doncaster. I was able to get rid of those stupid guys, nothing could stop me now.

***

Rachel's P.O.V.

Charlie was now asleep. I smiled as I saw her sleeping like a little baby. I didn't blame her for falling asleep. It was late, and the day was extremely long. It was not my day. My dad was dead. Dead! Here one day and gone the next! DEAD!

I couldn't stop crying. The tears would not stop falling even if I tried to make them stop. I heard sonmeone knocking on my door, and I thought it was Niall.

"I'm asleep." I exclaimed. I mentally slapped myself. That was like the stupidest thing someone would answer.

"Oh, sorry for disturbing, I thought you were awa... Wait! You are awake! How stupid!" Louis exclaimed. I smiled as I realized he felt as stupid as me right now. "Please open the door, Rachie-poo." He said. I got up from the floor, where I was sitting with my legs crossed, and opened the door.

Once Louis entered the room, I closed it and sat down on the floor again. Louis sat next to me and gave me and gave me a sympathetic look. I sighed and smiled, even thought the tears were still running down my cheeks.

"Don't cry. Mr. Coriolli would not want you to cry." Louis said, caressing my cheek. I faked a smile and wiped out my tears.

"I know, it's just that.... I loved him so much!" I exclaimed. Tears started to fill my eyes one more time, and Lou's eyes were now full of tears, too. "Why are you crying? He wasn't your dad." I said.

"I know, but he was my love's dad." He said. "And it hurts me to see my love crying."

"Am I still your love?" I asked surprised. I thought he only wanted me as a friend now.

"Of course. You never stopped being my love. I will never stop loving you." He said. "But now it's not the time to talk about this. We must focus on getting you to New York. That's the only thing that matters now."

"Do you think it is more important than... us ?" I asked. Louis nodded.

"Of course it is. I don't want to lose you! I want you to be safe!" Louis exclaimed. "I can't even imagine my life without you, Rachie." He said between sobs.

"Don't cry, Lou. I'm okay, you are okay, Charlie and Harry are okay. That's what matters." I said.

"Rachie, I want you to forget about me. Once we arrive at New York, I will take you to the house and then disappear from your life forever." Louis whispered. I stared at him confused.

"But you said you couldn't imagine your life without me!" I exclaimed.

"I know what I said, but I think you can get someone so much better than me. I was a total jerk! I didn't even believe you when you said Tiffany was a bad person! I'm not a good boyfriend, and I'm almost sure that I'm not even a good friend!"

"Of course you are! You are wonderful enough to make a girl like me fall in love with you! I'm not the kind of girl that falls easily, but with you it was different. It's like since the first time I saw you I knew you were special."

"Really?"

"Yes! You are the one, Lou! I love you,and I'm more than sure that you love me, too. Don't you?"

"Of course I do, Rachie! I love you more than anything else in this world!" Louis exclaimed. I smiled and gave him a hug, but Louis let go of the hug quickly, and I stared at him confused.

"Why did you-" I stared to say, but Louis interrupted me with a kiss. A wonderful and passionate kiss on the lips. His lips were warm and soft, and his hands ran throught my hair as I caressed the side of his face. The kiss was amazing, and once we pulled away, we were both grinning.

***

Christopher's P.O.V

"Finally." I muttered as I parked the car in the parking lot of a huge building. According to the "Stalker's App," Charlie was in one of the apartments inside of the building, I just had to find out which apartment it was.

I entered the building, and saw a brunette boy with black hair entering behind me. He was wearing a leather jacket and skinny jeans. What a loser. I followed him and smiled.

"Hello!" I exclaimed smiling. The boy stared at me confused.

"Yes?" He asked counfused.

"I was just wondering, have you seen a beautiful girl with black, curly hair, and blue eyes? She is about our age and is a litlle bit shorter than me." I said.

"No, sorry. I haven't seen her." He said. I lowered my face. "My name is Zayn by the way. What's your name?"

"Christopher." I said simply.

"Cool." He said. "Are you new here?"

"Uhm, no. I was just looking for some place to sleep." I said.

"You can stay with me if you want!" He said.

"Cool. Thanks." I said. I wanted to sleep. It was a long day and I was tired.

"Follow me." He said. I followed him smiling.

Once we were inside of his apartment, I rushed to the couch and sat down. Yeah, I was really, really tired.

"Niall!" Zayn exclaimed. I stared at him confused. "He's my roommate." He explained. I smiled and nodded.

"What now?" A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes asked. Maybe he was Niall.

"I brought a guest!" Zayn exclaimed happily.

"Oh, that makes two of us." Niall said. "Because I have guests, too."

"Really?" Zayn asked.

"Yup. Two boys and two girls, and let me tell you the girls are hot!" Niall exclaimed. I stared at him confused. Was it possible? Was he talking about Rachel and Charlie? No... It couldn't be... Right?

"Sorry for interrupting you but, what's the name of the girls?" I asked.

"Rachel and... What was the othe girl's name... Carly?"

"Charlie?" I asked. Niall nodded.

"Yes! That's her! Do you know them?" Niall said happily.

"Yes, I do know them." I said with a smirk on my face. I was about to say something else, but a low and familiar voice interrupted me.

"Excuse me, I was wondering... Is there any restroom I could use?" The voice said. I turned to see who was the owner of that familiar voice, and to my surprise it was Harry. I smiled innocently, but he saw me and frowned. "What the heck?!?" He exclaimed. His green eyes stared at me with hate, and all I could say was:

"I can explain."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A!N: DRAMAAA!!!!!!!! Please comment if you like it!!! WE LOV YOU. PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN US. Tell us what you like and dislike about the story. We want our readers to be happy... NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AMAZAYN AND PHENOMENIALL....!!!!!!!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 28.6K 42
Molly,mother to Blake, struggling to keep herself and her 3 year old daughter alive around her abuser. Enzo Marino is the don to the most powerful m...
138K 2.7K 55
{ COMPLETED } When the most famous mafia leaders member die a new member comes into work for him his name is harry styles. Tate the mafia leaders dau...
131K 2.9K 22
Madelaine cooper. 22 years old, 5'4. Madeliane is a beautiful girl with long, blonde hair and bright green eyes. All she has ever wanted in her life...
48.2K 765 55
Azia Rodriguez Martin and Leo Russo Romano are rivals and enemies . What will happen when their lives will be entangled in a way they never thought o...