EGL // lashton

Por umlashton

「 chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon 」 - christopher poindexter in... Mais

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
nine / re-uploaded
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
trailer!!! | (fan art?)
twenty three
bromance awards
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
q&a
THE SEQUEL IS UP

eleven

25.8K 1.2K 2.3K
Por umlashton

Seth in gif on the top. (if you know who he is i dig you because he's one of my favorite actors). i'm gonna post a list of which people i've picked as a cast because it's so much easier than writing detailed appearance explanations.

-

'Where are you?' Luke typed into his phone during his English class. He sent the text to Ashton and hoped the older boy would answer this one at least.

Ashton was not in school and had not contacted Luke during the whole day and the blonde was worried about him. Luke sighed as he placed his phone back in his pocket, knowing that he probably wouldn't get an answer anywhere soon.

Ashton had been distant since the shooting accident a few days ago. Luke had no idea what Ashton was doing when he wasn't with him, he only knew he was working, since that was the only thing Ashton told him.

Luke was worried because he knew the shooting had something to do with what Ashton was working on.

Even though Ashton had been distant, he still had his eyes on Luke every day, either meeting him in school or driving Luke to wherever he had to be. Sometimes Luke would hear a knock on his bedroom window and Ashton would crawl through it and then they'd just be in Luke's room, often sharing kisses or Luke talked and Ashton mostly listened.

"What's wrong?"

Luke turned his head to the sound of the voice and looked at the girl with long and thick brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her features were polite and her smile said just the same thing.

"Oh um, it's nothing" Luke said and blushed a little because he had gained attention from his desperate whining and sighing.

"Are you sure? You sounded a bit sad just a few seconds ago" she said and her big curious eyes looked into Luke's.

"No it's fine, it's just that-- My friend isn't texting me back and I'm a bit worried" Luke mumbled and shot the girl a quick smile.

"Oh," the girl said and smiled, "I bet your friend is fine. Maybe he or she is in class or sleeping or something like that and can't text you right now"

"Yeah, probably" Luke said but he knew that wasn't the case.

"I'm Spencer" the girl said and smiled at Luke, showing off her white teeth.

"I'm Luke" Luke said quietly, "Are you new? Or I mean, you've never sat here before, this seat is always free"

"Not really," Spencer said and shook her head before pointing at one of the chairs in the back, "Some jock who had to retake English stole my seat"

"Oh," Luke said and smiled at the girl, "Well, you're welcome to sit here"

"Thanks Luke" Spencer said and smiled brightly. Luke was about to talk again when his phone went off, buzzing because of a text.

Luke hurried to get his phone out and unlocked it before reading the message from Ashton that he had been waiting for.

'I got you a free pass from school the rest of the day. I'm outside, meet me there now.'

Luke frowned at the text before biting his lip. He slowly put the phone back in his pocket and moved around in his chair, wondering how he'd get out of English class without the teacher asking. Luke didn't have any answers.

Just then, the door opened and a student walked in to give the teacher a note. The teacher read it quietly before looking up at Luke.

"Mr. Hemmings, you're free to go" she said before continuing with the lecture. Luke widened his eyes a bit before scrambling out of his chair and collected his stuff.

"Bye Luke" Spencer said and smiled. Luke smiled back and waved before rushing out of the classroom and through the hallways, finally coming to the exit of the school.

He walked out and his eyes immediately landed on an orange sports car he had never seen before. The windows rolled down and Luke furrowed his eyebrows when seeing Ashton inside.

"Come on" Ashton said in a monotone voice and Luke hesitated before walking over and sliding into the new and unfamiliar car.

"Hi" Luke said quietly and smiled at Ashton. Ashton didn't even look at him as he mumbled a simple 'hello' in response.

"Is this your car?" Luke asked as he looked around in the glorious sports car.

"Mhm" Ashton answered simply and started to drive away from the school. Luke knew better than to start asking him further questions about it. This car may be Ashton's now, but it wasn't before. Luke knew he had never seen it before and he knew it was either stolen or illegally given to Ashton. It was probably pimped up by one of the guys in the gang or some friend of Ashton's, but Luke didn't point that knowledge out though.

"Why weren't you in school today?" Luke asked instead. Ashton looked out through the window by his side and made a u-turn.

"I had work to do" he answered simply.

"Okay" Luke answered quietly and looked down at his lap, "Are you mad at me?"

Ashton turned his head to look at Luke before looking back at the road again. "What? No, why would I be mad at you?"

"I don't know," Luke shrugged, "it just feels like you are"

"I'm not mad at you," Ashton sighed and placed his hand on Luke's knee as he turned onto the road, "I just had a fucked up day today and I'm just really tired of everyone right now"

"Are you tired of me as well?" Luke mumbled in a question.

Ashton's grip on Luke's knee tightened and he shook his head, "I'm not tired of you. You're what keeps me awake" he spoke softly, still keeping his gaze on the road, driving fast.

Luke smiled as he looked at Ashton and then down to the hand on his knee. He placed his hand over Ashton's and intertwined their fingers. Ashton's fingers curled with Luke's and the younger boy smiled happily as he looked out the window, watching outer New York pass by.

Ashton soon exited the highway and turned into the familiar roads that lead to his home. The long and boring concrete road stretched out for miles it seemed, but Luke was okay with that because he felt content with being in this car alone with Ashton.

"Motherfucker" Ashton suddenly swore, making Luke whip his head around to look at Ashton. Ashton had his head turned to look at the left rearview mirror, watching another sports car approach. Ashton stopped his car and took his hand away from Luke's, gripping the steering wheel with two hands, making the knuckles go white from the pressure.

"Who is that?" Luke asked as the dark blue and yellow sports car pulled up beside Ashton's car.

"Be quiet, don't say a word to him, okay?" Ashton said and clenched his jaw as a man around his early twenties stepped out of the other car, approaching them with a wicked grin.

"Irwin! Long time no see, huh?" the man said and bent down to have his head by the window. Ashton just glared at him.

"Why so down Irwin, what got your panties in a twist?" he chuckled and Ashton gripped the steering wheel so tight, Luke almost feared it would break.

Ashton pursed his lips and breathed in and out through gritted teeth before turning his head and looking at the man with burning eyes. Luke sat quietly on the side and watched, fear creeping up on him as the tension grew.

"Sivat, didn't think I'd see your fucked up face any time soon" Ashton mumbled, making the other boy raise his hands in surrender, still wearing that wicked smirk though.

"Ah, I get it, you're still mad" Sivat said and walked back a few steps to lean against his car. "You know, Irwin, you should try to build a bridge and get the fuck over it. Or you can just skip the bridge and jump down in the cold river because I can beat you again and again and again, so you might as well give up"

"Yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night, motherfucker" Ashton said and was just about to drive away when Sivat stopped him by gripping Ashton's shirt trough the open window. Ashton shrugged him off right away, looking deadly pissed that Sivat had even dared to touch him.

Sivat smirked again and his eyes traveled around the car and landed on Luke. The young blonde looked down at his hands right away, trying to avoid him so he would stop looking at him. Luke felt uncomfortable and scared, and he hated it.

"And who's this little blondie?" Sivat said in a slow and awfully disturbing voice.

"You better get the fuck away from him or I'll fucking kill you" Ashton threatened through gritted teeth.

"Oh, is this your famous little boytoy? I've heard so much about him" Sivat said and looked at Luke, making the young boy squirm in his seat uncomfortably.

"He is pretty. Where did you find him, the daycare?" Sivat chuckled, "I can imagine he's a tight fu-"

Before Luke had the time to react, Ashton was out of the car and had a tight grip around Sivat's throat while his other one was gripping the collar of the man's shirt. Ashton had him pressed up against the blue car, pulling back and slamming Sivat back down on the hard metal again.

"Don't talk about him like that, don't look at him like that and don't fucking think of him like that" Ashton seethed.

Luke was seated in the car with wide eyes and mouth agape in shock. The blonde could see how Ashton's grip around Sivat's throat tightened, making Luke almost sob at what was happening in front of his own eyes.

Sivat let go of some noises, probably trying to talk but the lack of oxygen and the tight grip around his throat made it impossible for him to even form a single word.

"Ashton" Luke spoke quietly from the car, his voice was shaking and all he felt was fear. Ashton didn't react to his words though.

"Please Ashton, let's just go home, please" Luke pleaded but Ashton didn't notice Luke's voice because all he could hear was the hard beating of his own heart and his boiling blood pumping through his veins.

Luke watched as Sivat's eyes started to roll back and his eyelids sunk down. His body gave out more and more and the sight made Luke let out a scared and shaky sob.

"Ashton! Let go, please" Luke cried now. He cried and the words he spoke were yelled out in frightened screams, making Ashton finally release his grip on Sivat and he threw the man to the side. Ashton had his back against Luke, and he could see Ashton's heavy breathing.

It was quiet and Luke let small tears run down his pretty cheeks as he watched Ashton stand completely still. The young boy soon jumped in his seat when seeing Ashton turn to the side and kicked Sivat's unconscious body, over and over again.

"No!" Luke screamed out and opened the car door to jump out and run over to Ashton. The older boy was still kicking the scary lifeless body that was lying on the concrete road. Luke cringed at the sight and looked away to now sob uncontrollably.

Luke knew Ashton had a temper, and Luke knew this is what Ashton does, but Luke never in his life wanted to see how it happened, especially not to someone who basically did nothing. Sure, the random man scared Luke, but that didn't mind the blonde because he wasn't touching him. And Luke had Ashton there, like the older had promised, so Luke knew he was safe.

Luke knew that Ashton would be there and make sure nothing hurt Luke. But what Ashton did now, hurt Luke.

Luke bit bit lip hard and tasted his tears before running over to Ashton and tugged on his arm for him to stop. But Ashton was completely out of it, and Luke was way too small, making Ashton's anger and strength impossible for Luke to go against.

"Ashton!" Luke screamed but Ashton didn't even flinch.

"Ashton, p-please" the young boy sobbed, "please, please, please"

Ashton suddenly stopped and Luke could hear Ashton's heavy breathing mixed with his own sobs. Ashton turned around and Luke almost gasped at the older boy's nearly black clouded eyes. Luke stepped back and frowned while his lip was quivering as he cried. Luke was scared.

Ashton's eyes soon softened when he saw Luke crying. He looked down to the lifeless body and sighed as if he just realized what he had done. He walked over to Luke but the blonde stepped back, making Ashton's face drop.

"Luke," he whispered and reached one hand out to touch Luke, but the young boy moved away once again and shook his head.

"Don't-Don't touch me" Luke said in a shaky voice. He tried to avoid Ashton's eyes but it was so hard now when the older boy's eyes were back to their normal dull hazel-green colors. The colors that, for Luke, spoke safety.

"Angel, please. It's me" Ashton said but Luke just bit his lip and shook his head again. The small boy wrapped his slim arms around himself while trying to keep in his whimpers.

Luke was scared because he had just found out he was scared of the boy who was protecting him. The boy who he had such strong feelings for.

Ashton suddenly took a step forward and trapped Luke between him and the car. He wrapped his strong arms around the blonde, holding Luke in place even though he desperately tried to get away.

"Please don't hurt me, please" Luke whined. Ashton's body tensed up for a second before he moved his hand up and ran them through Luke's hair to then place them at the back of Luke head. He gently pushed the younger boy's head forward, placing Luke's face in his chest, holding him close.

Luke tensed but soon collapsed into Ashton's hold. The young boy cried into Ashton's t-shirt as he held him close to him, letting Luke cry in silence.

"I'd never, never, hurt you, angel. You are the only thing I am trying to protect. I know how fucked up the world is and all I want is to keep you safe from it" Ashton spoke as he had his chin gently placed on top of Luke's head.

"Why did you hurt him?" Luke whispered after a while of silence. He still had his face buried into Ashton's warm chest.

"Because he was bothering you" Ashton spoke.

"I could handle it"

"No you couldn't. You don't deserve anyone talking to you like that" Ashton said sternly.

"I didn't mind"

"Well I did" Ashton said as he ran his hand through Luke's blond hair again, "You want me to drive you home?" he sighed soon after.

"No," Luke said and shook his head. The blonde pulled away from Ashton's hold to look up at the older boy. Ashton was back to the boy Luke had learned to know- learned to like -and Luke needed that Ashton all he time, "I want to go home to yours"

"You sure?" Ashton mumbled hesitantly. He was unsure as to why Luke would even want to be close to him now after everything that just happened.

Luke nodded. "Only on one condition though" he spoke up while looking down on Ashton's chest and then closed his pretty blue eyes.

"What?" Ashton asked and looked down at the blonde.

"That you'll answer all of my questions" Luke whispered and glanced up to lock his eyes with Ashton's.

Ashton sighed and closed his eyes. "Luke-"

"No, please. I deserve to know, Ashton" Luke gently pleaded. Luke just really really wanted to know. He wanted to know so much more about everything involving Ashton, but the older boy always refused.

Ashton looked down at the young blonde and bit the inside on his cheek before sighing and nodding his head.

"Fine," Ashton said and nodded before placing both his hands on Luke's cheeks, "Fine, I'll tell you. But only if you promise me one thing" he said.

"What?" Luke asked softly while inspecting Ashton's big eyes that were always filled with emotions that desperately tried to get out.

"That you won't run away after you've heard it all" Ashton spoke. Luke watched Ashton's face and he almost whined when seeing no emotions whatsoever. It made it so hard to read the boy. Luke thought through Ashton's words with care before biting on his pink lip.

"I don't think I can promise that" Luke spoke quietly. The silence around them was thick and Luke almost started to tear up again because maybe he had just been too honest.

"Yeah, I thought so" Ashton sighed and pulled away from Luke, looking down at the ground and scoffing quietly.

"But I'll try" Luke said, making Ashton look up and meet Luke's ocean-blue eyes again.

"Try to promise not to run away?" Ashton said and raised a doubtful eyebrow at the blonde. Luke was serious in his words though and nodded his head. Ashton licked his lips before biting down on it, "Okay, fine. Let's go home then, angel"

Luke pursed his lips and looked at Ashton before quickly standing on his toes and placed a light kiss on Ashton's cheek. As he pulled away, Ashton looked at him and nodded his head before speaking.

"Go to the car and wait there, I'll just take care of this and then we'll leave"

Luke didn't question it and he avoided looking anywhere else than on his shoes as he walked back and took a seat in Ashton's car. Luke kept his eyes locked on his fingers as Ashton picked up the Sivat's lifeless body and placed it in the yellow and blue car. Ashton then sat down in the car and backed it into the woods so it was wasn't visible, before getting out and walking over to him own car.

Luke sighed out quietly in relief when Ashton started driving away from the violent spot. The blonde watched as Ashton kept curling and uncurling his hands around the wheel before slowly taking of hand off and placed it on Luke's knee again. Luke looked at the hand and hesitated before placing his own over Ashton's again, curling their fingers together just like before.

**

Luke was seated on Ashton's bed, his knees brought up to his chest and his slim arms wrapped around them. Ashton was seated a few feet away on the chair that usually was standing in the corner of the room.

Luke was in shock after everything that Ashton had told him, from Ashton's childhood, to what he had done, to the war going on. He had told Luke about the man who had been taking pictures of him and how they would take care of it. He told him about his brother and his men that would help their group out.

Luke was torn because he had no idea if he should feel relieved he had Ashton protecting him, terrified that he's in the middle of a 'war', or cry because he had gotten himself into a situation he never even known actually existed.

"What is your group called?" Luke asked quietly.

Ashton bit his lip and and hesitated before speaking. "EGL"

"EGL? What does it stand for?" Luke asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ashton asked and Luke cocked his head to the side, "Eagle, The Eagles"

"That's why you have the tattoo" Luke whispered out in realization.

"Yeah" Ashton mumbled back.

"What does the tattooed lines on your wrist mean? The one's you're always trying to hide? They are on all your guys' wrists" Luke said after a while of silence. Ashton tensed up at the question and Luke noticed.

"I'm not telling you that" Ashton said sternly.

"You promised me-"

"I know I promised you, but if I don't want you to run away, I'm not telling you anything more. I've already told you my whole life story, isn't that enough?"

"No, you promised me!" Luke whined, "I just want you to tell me because I'm in the middle of some gang war and I don't know anything-"

"Luke, I just fucking told everything! I have never in my life shared so much of my fucked up life as I just shared with you, and you still sit there and whine like a little bitch"

Luke stood up from Ashton's bed and looked at the older boy with hurt evident in his blue eyes before glaring harshly and storming towards the bedroom door.

The blonde only had time to rip the door open a few inches before it was slammed shut again. Luke turned his head in shock and watched Ashton's hand lay flat against the door, stopping Luke from running away.

"Let me get out of here Ashton, so I can be alone and whine like a little b-"

Luke was cut off by Ashton gripping his waist and turning him around, pushing him up against the wall and pressing his lips on Luke's forcefully.

Luke gasped as Ashton's body pressed against his own, holding him trapped against the wall while Ashton's experienced lips worked against his shocked ones.

"Don't run away, angel" Ashton said hotly against Luke's lips, making the younger boy shiver.

"I-" Luke squeaked out but nothing else came out. Ashton blew hot air against
Luke's pink lips and hummed darkly.

Ashton's actions were controlled by the fact that he didn't want conflicts and he didn't want Luke to to ask more questions. But mostly, he just really didn't want Luke to run away.

"You know I didn't mean what I said, angel" Ashton breathed out and Luke shuddered, "I just don't want to scare you away because I told you everything. I'm entitled to not tell you some things"

Luke licked his lips and nodded. "Okay," he mumbled before squirming between Ashton and the wall. Luke was intimidated by Ashton right now, but it was an exciting intimidation.

"I-" Luke spoke again and pursed his lip and breathed hard before starting again, "Can you-- Can you kiss me like that again?"

Luke blushed slightly at how the words were sounding so much different when he spoke them out aloud than when he said them in his head.

Ashton took a sharp intake of oxygen before gripping Luke's waist and pushed him up against the wall as he placed his lips on the blonde's again.

A funny feeling erupted in Luke's stomach and it was thrilling to the younger boy because he had never done anything like this. Nothing this feverishly.

Ashton ran his tongue over Luke lip and slipped it into Luke's mouth as fast as the young boy gave in. Luke was still inexperienced, slow and careful with his movements, but with Ashton taking control, the kiss was hot and good.

"Jump" Ashton murmured into the kiss.

"What?" Luke asked quietly as he pulled away just an inch from Ashton's lips. Ashton didn't repeat his words before leaning down and gripping the back of Luke's thighs near his knees and lifted the small boy up.

Luke gasped as Ashton put him on his waist, making Luke wrap his legs around him tightly to keep himself up. His hands went to Ashton's hair immediately and held onto it as Ashton placed his lips on his again.

Luke squeaked quietly as Ashton bit down on his bottom lip and started walking. Luke opened his eyes to see where Ashton was taking him but was only met with Ashton's closed ones, so Luke closed his again.

The young blonde breathed heavily through his nose as he moved his tongue with Ashton's and, God, Luke really liked Ashton's tongue.

The blonde held his breath when he felt Ashton sit down on his bed, making Luke have to straddle him. Ashton laid down on his back and Luke followed him down, not once breaking the heated, yet soft kiss they both shared.

Luke's hands were gripping onto Ashton's shoulders tightly as Ashton had a strong grip on the blonde's slim waist. He gently moved his big hands down to Luke's hips and then further down to the younger boy's ass.

Luke instantly tensed up and pulled away from Ashton's lips. Just a few inches though, making their heavy breathing hit each other's lips. Ashton understood his mistake right away and sighed out heavily as he dropped his hands to the mattress.

"I-I'm not really--" Luke spoke but stopped and just breathed.

"I know, I'm sorry" Ashton mumbled and licked his lips, his tongue almost gracing Luke's lips as they were still so close.

"It's okay, we can-- we can continue I'm okay-"

"No, I won't do anything that you're not comfortable with, angel" Ashton said before gripping Luke's waist again, gently rolling the younger boy off of himself and placed him beside him on the bed.

Luke turned to the side and looked at Ashton's face before letting his eyes travel down to Ashton's tattooed wrists, The small black lines worked as bracelets on both wrists, and Luke just wanted to know why.

"Why don't you want to tell me what those mean?" Luke asked and lightly let  his fingertips touch the small tattoos.

Ashton gently retracted his wrist away from Luke but placed his hand on Luke's instead when realizing that the blonde was slightly pouting.

"Because I don't want you to run away" Ashton mumbled.

"Why are you so scared of me running away? When we first met that was the only thing you wanted me to do" Luke said softly.

Ashton turned to look at Luke with furrowed eyebrows, inspecting the younger boy's face while thinking out his answer. Ashton licked his lips and curled a hand around Luke's small body, bringing him closer to himself.

"Because I've gotten to know you and you make me feel more alive than I have ever felt during my whole 18 years of living"

-

i drank coffee while writing this chapter, i felt like a real author. lol ok it was hot chocolate

vote and comment

ily

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

68.5K 1.4K 45
Mia is fresh out of high school, trying to find herself and where she belongs before she is shipped off to NYU in the fall. Ashton is a drummer who...
1M 18K 161
Imagines with Ashton Irwin ❤️ everyone loves this cute aussie drummer All Imagines are written by me! Enjoy 💘 ❁ I accept requests for this book as...
170K 10.2K 75
No one knows who Luke is anymore, and he's not sure either. However, when he's placed in a psychiatric ward for having anorexia his life begins to un...