Love Games (Slow Updates)

Door KRICH99

Sexual Shorties To Tickle Your Desire .//Rated R// Mature Content (Read At Your Own Risk !) //Comment +Vote Meer

Stay Here...Please ?
Whatever?!
Summer Camp
I Still Want You
Ain't Looking For No Love Thing
Best Friends Brother
Through The Window
Hot Love
The Kiss
Infatuation
What A Break Up !
BodyGuard
Bodyguard 2
I Want You To Myself
The Things I Would Do To That Man .
Give Me You
Hard Work
The Spontaneous Cold
You
Just Gimme Some!
In Love
My Knight
Secret Sensuality
Be Mine
Dirty Doze
Issues
I Never Knew ...
Cyber
Tutor
Talk To Me
Scaredy-cat!
Im Bored, Baby?
Lets Play Dominator!
Bestfriends Or Not?

His Stalker

2.3K 24 2
Door KRICH99

So it's being going on for a long time now... Well the watching has been. Yes! I know it's weird but I can't help my self, it's so easy to do. You see ...I watch him from my room and by HIM I mean, Tyrus. He is the guy across the street that I'm kinda fond of, it's just he doesn't really know that.

I spend my days watching him from early in the morning when he starts work at home , to when he goes to bed at night. It makes it easier because he has no curtains or blinds so I can see everything he does 24/7 .
But before I get into that I'm Kia Peters and I'm 20 yrs old. I live in Atlanta, Georgia with my mum , dad and brother Michael . My room is the best room in the house, it has a skylight and big windows so I can look out into the road. But recently I use the window for sneaking little peaks at the shirtless goddess that lours near the glass, gazing at the outside world everyday but never noticing me.

This it why I do it, because I knew that just going up to him and telling him my feeling wouldn't work, he barely says hello when leaving his house. But tonight I am going a little further, I'm gonna get in .

He always leaves a crack in his window so tonight I'm gonna climb up the wall and crawl through the window. Yes! I know it's breaking and entering but really I'm just entering. Plus the idea kinda excites me.
When I get in there I don't know what I'll do but I'll think about it . We'll see then !

:::::::::::::::hours later::::::::::::::

It was about 12:00 pm when I saw the lights go out, that was my queue to get going . I slowly tiptoed down the hall way when suddenly Micheal walks out his room with his droopy eyes and low boxers.
"What the hell are you up for? " he scowls at me.

"Um ...um ... I'm going down stairs to get some water " I mumbled.
By now he had completely drifted off standing up and was trying his hardest to stay awake

" uhh ok be careful" he wobbled . I stale faced him as he fell back to into his room. Again I began tiptoeing down the stairs trying not to trip. Finally I closed the front door behind me and sprinted across the road like Usain Bolt towards the pipe . I held onto heaving in and out trying to catch my breath . I was never good at track and field !

The pole was so slippery as I wedged myself up the pipe which wasn't the easiest with all this junk in my trunk , if you know what I mean .I finally got into his room thumping to the ground and standing up slowly so I didn't make anymore noise . My eyes then found its prize . There he lay shirtless , back muscles flexing as he breathed. I could not take my eyes off him and could only think sexually. As he rolled over I saw how his boxers wrapped around his full sized package. . He was packing ! The turn on was real !

I just couldn't take it anymore , I travelled with big strides and attacked his lips . Even though he wasn't kissing back it felt like my destiny . I began to get really into it ,straddling him  I began grinding on him slowly and softly . Then he faintly I heard little noises which I knew weren't me . I looked down and saw his eyes scrunched together and his lip bitten .  I grinder harder loving the long lasting sensation , but as mu clit started to throb I wailed out in pleasure and unfortunately waking him up .

" what the fuck ..... Kia is that you ... What the fuck are you doing ,are you crazy. " he pushed me off of him and I rose to his side . I was speechless.  He looked really angry and rolled to the other side of the bed ; getting up and staring at me .
" well are you gonna answer me " he shouted

" please don't shout ... I-I  I have a perfect explanation for this " I looked around for a way out but I found nothing . He gestured for me to go on so i did. " I-I-I- I ..... Look Tyrus I really like you and I think about you a lot , but you never take any notice of me . I've had feeling for a long time and I just wanted to see if you felt the same "I pleaded walking closer towards him .

He put his hand to stop me " no Kia this is really bad . If you wanted to hear my feelings for you then why didn't you just ask . Not breaking into my fucking house and dry humping me . That's just not the way. And just so you know I don't have any feelings for you , I'm sorry but I hardly know you . "  he said with sorry eyes. I looked down as tears rolled from my face to the floor . I didn't even look back before a slumped back to the window and climbed out

. As I hung from the window I said one last thing " Im sorry Tyrus " after that I carried on climbing down . When I hit the soggy grass of his porch , I sprinted back across the road , opening my door and sliding down against the door crying my eyes out . I cried and cried , sobbing lowly so no one would here me . 

My life was over .

#*#*#*Weeks later #*#*#*

Tyrus PoV

It's been around 3 weeks since my neighbour Kia broke into my room and confessed her love for me. I can't believe she was trying to seduce me, and I had to make her leave , it was completely wrong . But I can't stop thinking about it . She was so seductive and lustful . I know I made her feel incredibly bad for doing it and now I'm confessing that I liked it but what was I supposed to do . I haven't felt love in a long time and to have someone who wants to pleasure me and love me didn't sound too bad . But  I hadn't given her a chance . I just can't get her touch out my mind and off my body , after that night I have craved her so much even though we have only touched once .

I wanted her!

Recently I haven't seen her come out her house . Her brother , mother and father have left the house all week and  not once have I seen her . No I haven't been watching her ... Well maybe I have but anyways I might walked over there later.

At around 1pm I jogged over to her house and knocked the door . It took awhile until I heard the stairs creek and as the door open a fragile looking girl stood there . She never looked up even though I wanted her to.
" what do you want ?" She slurred , you could hear the sadness in her tone .

" can I come in,?" I asked calmly . She stepped to the side letting me in . Once I closed the door I followed her up to her bedroom where she stood near the window looking out . I shut the door close and sat at the desk with a chair .

Crossing my leg over the other I began
" are you ok ?" She didn't answer me and carried on looking down . I started again .
" Kia please answer me , are you ok , I'm worried about you ?" She grabbed her sleeve pulling it over her hand and scrunching the remained of material in her palm

"why does it matter , you hate me and what I did !" She whispered . I walked over to her but she backed up sending me signals not to come closer .

" i don't hate you , but what you did was not right " I said . She sniffled looking out the window , I walked towards her and lifted her chin I could see her face even though she wouldn't look at me .
" Look at me , I don't hate you "

" so why did you push me away "

"sit down for a minute " I asked as I walked back to the chair and she sat in the middle of her bed with her legs crossed, I continued
" The thing is Kia Im a 23 year old with a job , I haven't got time to have relationships and to notice life around me." she moved over to the desk and sat on it . I placed my hand on her thigh which made her twitch
" Your a beautiful young women and I do acknowledge you but maybe not as much you want me to . But you need to remember that I'm your neighbour and there is oh so much that I can do if I don't know how you feel. But breaking - I'm mean climbing through my window and sexually touching me is not the way you should do it . Even though I liked it while I was asleep , it would be very inappropriate for anything to go down between us , do you understand me ? " she nodded slowly and reluctantly .

We sat there in silence for a while until she had a question " Can I ask you a question ," I nodded " is that the only reason why you came here ? To lecture me ?" I shook my head.

" I actually set out to tell you that I have been thinking non-stop about what you did and was wondering what you were gonna do next . " I smirked at her . I picked her up and sat her on my lap .

" but this is wrong you said " she mumbled .

" I don't care , I ...want ...you" was my response .I attacked her lips with a kiss which was intense and soft. She didn't kiss back so pulled away .
" what's wrong " she shrugged

" your only doing this to make me feel good , you don't actually want me"

" I do want you. Just because it's wrong doesn't mean you can't still want it ." I pulled her closer sucking and kissing on her neck , she moaned lightly for approval . My tongue licked up and down her neck making  her wriggle on my lap , she tilted back her neck taking in this sweet pleasure . I wrapped my arms around her and then under her saggy jumper

" can we take this off "I said in between kisses , she  nodded as I raised the clothing over her head . It revealed her beautiful breasts which I couldn't  help but dive into . I pulled down the cup and took one out sucking the nipple wildly . I switched the the other gaining another soft moan from her. I then pulled off her leggings and kissed from her neck to her pantie line . 

" shit you're sexy " I whispered on her stomach . She giggled and brought my face back up to hers snogging me with all her power . Without breaking the kiss I slid off her panties and unclipped her bra before seating her on my lap again . She raised her hands to the sides of my head, breaking the kiss and holding me in place as she kissed down my bare neck . It felt so good I moaned loudly . I haven't had this amount of touch in a while . I slid my hand down her butt and pulled it apart slapping it and repeating . While I was in my element I felt her tug on my sweat pants . I looked up at her puppy dog eyes and sprouted lip . We both lifted up and I pulled them down noticing how shocked she looked that I was so hard already. She placed her hand on top of it and I began to twitch . It was so hard and sensitive that it was uncomfortable to feel. She placed her pussy on top of my dick and grinded slowly on my boxers .a wave of ecstasy flew over us and we both moaned in unison . I bucked my hips as her wet lips smudged themselves against my boxers . I wailed out wanting more of her . I stopped her and whipped out my dick .

Kia PoV

When he took out his dick my jaw dropped, I knew if we going  any further we couldn't use his dick because it was massive . Thick and long it stood erect in front of me and Tyrus with a smirk on his face . " don't be scared now , you obviously knew I had this if you were watching me all the time " he was true , I had seen him before when he came out the shower and it hung loosely like a vine next to his leg.  It was something that thought about all the time , when fantasising about him . It was just scary seeing it right in front of  me

" it's just so big and thick , i don't think it will fit " he suddenly shoved three fingers in my dripping wet pussy . "Ahhhhhhhhh, Tyrus please"I screamed as his fingers twirled and came out and straight into his mouth

." I'm sure it will fit , it has to !" I heard the determination in his voice increase . I looked slowly down as he lifted me on to it . I halted  him to stop .

" go slow " I pleaded knowing that this shit was big . He slowly entered me and pulled me down . He kept on pulling me down until all of him was in ; I could feel it in my stomach .

" I can feel you in my stomach Tyrus " I sighed breathlessly .

" it's daddy to you baby " he began to grind my hips into his- "fuck "he shouted  .I would have done the same if I was able to speak . I finally took over a went a little faster , finally feeling the pleasure I have wanted for so long . He pulled of his hoodie and short sleeve , letting his chiselled  body glisten in my eyes. It was enough to send me close to the edge . I grasped him tight so we were chest to chest hugging as I grinded faster on his long dick . Wails soon left my mouth as the magic words were soon approaching .

I moved swiftly back and fourth taking in everything before it came " daddy I'm gonna cum , daddy please help me cum , daddy!!!!!" He thrusted upwards twice and that was it . He pulled out of me and sat me in his lap vigorously rubbing and tapping my clit . I squirted everywhere as my moans filled the air .
" awwwwwhhhhhhh daddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyggg awhhhh daddddyyyyyyy " when it was finished , I was so embarrassed that my face went red and I scrunched into a ball.

" what's wrong " I heard from outside my built walls . I got back into position and placed my head in the crook of his neck

" it's just that every boyfriend I've had sex with has said that squirting is nasty , don't you feel the same way ?"

" Nop " he said licking his lips
" it's sexy and it turns me on so much " he lifted my chin and kissed my lips . Again it got carried away and he carried me to the bed in which he lined up to my entrance as we kissed . In between kisses he said
" Are  ... You ..... Ready  .......? " I grabbed his butt and pushed hi in me . he moaned out loud
" baby your pussy  so tight" he thrusted in me  . I arched my back at the amazing pleasure . Thrusting faster the air in the room thicker making it harder to breath ; but I liked it. For some reason I felt a twitch and I didn't know what it was , I looked up the see Tyrus struggling to keep his composure . I leaned up while  he was still pounded me , I dragged my nails down his chest slowly and sensually.

" Are you close daddy" I calmly slurred .

" yeh baby " he whispered not able to get what he wanted out . He suddenly pulled out and I grabbed it stroking fast and sucking even faster . Soon I felt him buckle a little and I felt a warm shot at the back of my throat . I continued to pump until all of it had come out . I kissed his tip as I swallowed , making him jump back . I moved up the bed and motioned for him to come to me . He laid beside me when I smashed my lips into his . We kissed for a long time until we were out of breath . 

" you can stay here , my parents aren't home till late tonight and Michael is at a friends house " he smiled

" good coz  I can't get enough of you " he pulled me on top of him and we snogged until we fell asleep .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54.1K 1.1K 17
NO LONGER UPDATING BEING REWRITTEN Your a 19 year old girl that's very interested in mechanics and can fix anything.After an accident in your childh...
235K 1.5K 11
trying to put my fantasies into words hope you enjoy! . . . (and get wet/hard while reading)
468K 2K 11
These imagines are very sexy. Please be at least 15 or older to read nothing younger than that. I hope you enjoy them
1.4K 12 4
Only for 18+ as story has extreme sexual language and media so below 18 stay out of this story...