You Can't Change Love or Fate...

By balletlove

All I ever wanted was a nice simple life with my mate. Did I get it? Pft, of course not! Emma Simis was reje... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Just a quickie
Another quickie
Chapter 14
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 part 1
Chapter 18 part 2
Chapter 19

You Can't Change Love or Fate

65.5K 513 6
By balletlove

All I ever wanted was a nice simple life with my mate. Did I get it? Pft, of course not!

Emma Simis was rejected by her mate and bullied by her pack, brother and others. So she did the only thing she could do and ran. She ran all over the world trying to get away.

When she returns, she's captured by her old pack and is confronted by Peter Robinson, the mate that rejected her.

Will Emma fall for Peter and forgive him for what he did? Will she forgive Peter and move on with her life? Or will she dwell in the past? And what's this about a former lover while she was a rouge?

First book I've written and possibly the first book of a series.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 64.7K 38
(Old description got somehow deleted.This is a new shorter description but the story is not changed!) ⚠⚠WARNING BEFORE YOU READ: I WROTE THIS BACK WH...
1.6M 47.1K 54
My name. Well that's classified Know My history. Expect to die Disrespect me. The pain will thrive. After years of torture and abuse my heart we...
201K 5.8K 22
Celey's Whole life revolved around the Dark Horizon Pack, but she's constantly rejected, and humiliated by them. The Packs Alpha, Lucas is shocked wh...
46K 1.6K 37
⚠️DISCONTINUED ⚠️ Book #1 in the 'Moon' series ~ The moon pack is the most powerful of them all. But every single member was slaughtered hundreds of...