Chapter 13

EMMA'S POV

I woke up with a pounding headache. Ugh, what the hell happened? All I remember is talking to David then... HOLY CRAP!!! DAMON!!!

I was about to make a run for it, don't ask where because I have no clue, to find I was chained to a wall by my wrists. They weren't silver, but they were strong enough to hold me no matter how hard I thrashed.

I tried shifting but came to no avail. Why can't I shift?! I can't even get in touch with my wolf! This is so messed up! Ugh, stupid Damon! I'm gonna bloody kill him.

I looked to be in a cell sort of thing, but not. If you get what I'm saying. It was like a room, but with no way out except the door. The walls, dresser, bed, floor, everything, was black or grey. It looked kinda freaky, like something from hell.

"Why me?" I asked myself. "Why is it always me?"

"Because your special." The familiar voice made me jump. I look up to see Damon smirking at me. The same bloody evil smirk as before.

"You." I hissed at him.

"Me." He said cheerily. Freak. "So glad you remember me. Tell me Emma, do you remember anything else? Hmmm? Like how I told you never to run because I'd always catch you? Obviously not."

"I ran to get away from you. You're cold, heartless, spineless, deceiving, the list just keeps going on and on and on." I told him in a menacing growl while glaring daggers at him.

He laughed. The sucker actually laughed! What the hell?!

"Well, you've turned out to be a little spitfire haven't you? So happy to know. I love a woman who's feisty." I resist the urge to gag. What is wrong with this guy?

He began to walk slowly towards me, his eyes roaming up and down my body. "Such a beauty that has to be wasted. Can't have that now can we?" He asked still walking towards me. I didn't answer him but pressed myself against the cold wall behind me to try and move away. No such luck.

"Haha, you're scared aren't you?" He asked now in front of me licking his lips.

"N-no" my voice and out as a whisper and I stuttered. Great work Emma! Maybe next time you can burst out crying! Idiot!

He smirked at me and placed his hands on my hips. I shivered, but not the good kind. Damon obviously took it the wrong way because he began to run his hands up and down my sides.

"You know, before you left I was planning something for you. Something special." He whispered the last part in my ear while agonisingly slowly tearing my shirt down the side. He did it to the other side and my shirt dropped straight off my body leaving me in a bra.

I growled but he didn't take any notice of it, he just continued on with what he was doing.

He started to kiss my neck with those disgusting lips of his. I turned my head to try and pull away but that just have him more access.

He felt into his pocket and brought out another needle. My eyes widened in fear as he injected it at the top of my arm, still kissing my neck. I felt my body go limp and fall into him. I had no choice, the only things holding me up were the chains around my wrists.

"Time for what I've been wanting from you for 2 years." His voice was filled with lust and was husky. It scared me and all I wanted to do was run, but I couldn't. I couldn't even feel my legs and ,even if I could, I would be frozen in fear.

He unlocked my chains and carried me to the bed bridal style. He placed me in the middle and proceeded to tie more chains to my ankles and wrists. He tied the other ends of the chains to the bed posts keeping me in place.