Chapter 3

PETERS POV

"Here you go son," my mum said as she gave me a plate full of chicken, mash potatoes and veggie's. "Violet seems like a nice girl. Although she seems very familiar like I've seen her somewhere before" mum said with a distant look in her eye.

"I know how you feel." I told her before walking out of the kitchen to go give Emma her dinner.

I got to her room and knocked 3 times before waiting for a reply. When one didn't come, I got a bit worried. Had she run? I opened the door in a rush to see if she was ok, or even still here, and I found her already asleep in bed.

She looked so peaceful. Today must have been stressful returning here and then confronting me. I can't imagine what she must have gone through to stay strong.

When I saw her in the woods she looked so beautiful. Wolf and human.

Her wolf was magnificent. As white as snow with pitch black paws and pitch black ear tips. Her eyes though, caught my attention the most. There violet colour just sparkled and looked as if they were looking straight into my soul, but there was something behind them that I couldn't quite place. As if something was hurting her inside herself.

Her human form was just as beautiful, even though she wearing an oversized shirt and boxers. Her soft curly brown hair flowed down her back with grace and the way she held her posture just showed how confident and strong she was. Her body was like an hourglass and don't even get me started on those sexy legs. Just thinking about them makes me drool. I know, call me a whore but man! Those were some nice legs!

Something about her though, she looked like she had her guard up. Not once so far have I seen her relax, she's always tense and on alert.

Seeing her now, lying in bed peacefully, makes my insides warm at the site of her. So beautiful.

I walked into the room closing the door behind me and putting her dinner on the bedside table. I walked up to her and placed a kiss on her forehead. That simple kiss made shock waves run through my body. Gosh, I can't wait for the real thing.

Starting to get really horny thoughts about us being in bed together, I walked out of the room with her dinner in hand. I know she's not going to wake up anytime soon, so I just brought it downstairs to the kitchen.

Walking out to eat dinner, I sat down with my mum, dad and sister, Kristy.

"So... Who's that pretty girl you brought home?" Kristy asked with mischief in her eyes a bit of a smirk on her face.

"What girl this time?" My father asked me with a disappointing sigh. Yes, I actually am a manwhore. What?! You only live once, make the best of it. Plus, I have wolf hormones! That plus girl wolf hormones equals a very fun time, if you know what I'm getting at.

"Oh she's lovely. So respectful and kind. Her posture just shows how much confidence she holds. Defiantly not like the other girls he's brought home." Mum filled dad in. I still haven't been able to add anything on the conversation about a girl 'I' brought home.

"Yeah well-"

"Really now?" My dad interrupted me. "Do enlighten me on how you found this girl my dear boy."

"Well I fou-"

"Wait, don't tell me. Um..." Dad drifted off for a moment before saying, "Nah, I got nothing."

"Can I talk now?" I asked quickly wanting to get a word in.

My dad nodded so I was about to continue when Kristy butted in.

"At school today it was really fun-"

"Ugh! Shut up! I'm talking!" I yelled at her frustrated that I haven't even gotten 10 words into the conversation.

She just giggled like it was a joke, but didn't speak after that.

"Right, well, she's a rouge" I could see my dad was going to intrude so held my hand up to stop him. "Yes I know. Now can I finish?" My dad nodded his head yes almost reluctantly.

WHY TO START THAT CONVERSATION. My wolf commented.

OH, SHUT THE HELL UP YOU. I told him annoyed now.

"Her names Violet and she's 18. She's been a rouge for 2 years and is on her own. She doesn't have a family that I know of and she's not afraid to speak to anyone. Especially not an alpha. I have given her the choice of joining the pack and she is still thinking it over. She's a little spitfire with a short temper when it comes to people with power. Among all this though, is someone who is nice and carefree. I can confidently say that she will never back down from a fight and if she looses, she will loose honourably." I finished my little speech with a small smile on my face.

Before anyone could comment, I got up from my seat and headed for my room.

At the top of the stairs I found none other than Emma. She had a blank face on as she spoke.

"Did you really mean all that stuff? You just seemed so confident saying it all when you haven't seen or spoken to me in 2 years and our last encounter was only a max of 20 minutes."

I looked into those gorgeous violet eyes, that always seem to entrance me, before answering confidently "Every word." With that I walked into my room and closed the door behind me.

It was then that I decided I wasn't giving up on Emma, ever. I will have her back and she will be mine, even if it takes forever. I'm going to make it up to her, even if it kills me.

EMMA'S POV

Waking up a little after 8:30pm from my nap, I started to walk down the hallway to the stairs to get a glass of water. What I heard next was something I wasn't expecting.

"Her names Violet and she's 18. She's been a rouge for 2 years and is on her own. She doesn't have a family that I know of and she's not afraid to speak to anyone. Especially not an alpha. I have given her the choice of joining the pack and she is still thinking it over. She's a little spitfire with a short temper when it comes to people with power. Among all this though, is someone who is nice and carefree. I can confidently say that she will never back down from a fight and if she looses, she will loose honourably." Peter finished his little speech on me. I couldn't see his face but by the way he spoke, he meant every word.

I saw him start to walk up the stairs so I put on a blank face. When he reached the top I asked, "Did you really mean all that stuff? You just seemed so confident saying it all when you haven't seen or spoken to me in 2 years and our last encounter was only a max of 20 minutes."

He looked me in the eye with those hypnotising grey ones that were filled with so much determination and love, "Every word" and with that he walked into his room and shut the door.

I went to sleep that night thinking about what Peter had said. Realising it was all true.

HE KNOWS US BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. YOU OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW THAT. My wolf invaded my thoughts.

I KNOW AND THAT'S WHAT WORRIES ME. I replied back.

JUST GIVE IN AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH ANY OF THE PAIN, YOU'LL JUST GET THE LOVE. PLEASE JUST GIVE IN. My wolf practically begged me.

NO. I WON'T GIVE IN. NOT NOW, NOT EVER. With that final thought I fell into a blissful sleep with dreams filled with none other the the famous Peter Robinson.

¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

10 votes

12 comments

You Can't Change Love or Fate (completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara