Chapter 7

EMMA'S POV

I woke up to the sound of a light knock on my door. "Emma?Emmmm-mmma?"

I groaned at the voice. Stupid brother. Can be so annoying but you love them anyway.

"I know your awake. Come on, get dressed and head downstairs. Wear something warm, someone has a surprise for you!" He said in a song song voice. If I didn't know who it was I would've thought it was a 5 year old instead of a 19 year old.

"Fine. I'm coming, I'm coming" I told my very annoying brother groggily.

After brushing my hair and washing my face I went into my walk in closet. Something warm? Does that mean really warm or mildly warm? Or does it mean outside warn or inside warm? Ugh! Men are so vague.

I decided to go with mildly warm and put on some black skinny jeans, a

white long sleeve cotton top with black lace lining the collar and sleeves, and a comfy white hoodie incase it got really cold. For shoes I just wore some black ballet flats.

I must say, I'm good at this fashion thing.

I headed downstairs to be engulfed by the aromic smell of pancakes. I inhaled a huge breath to get another whiff of it. Lily must be cooking breaky for the pack.

"It smells great in here Li-" I cut myself off when I realised who was actually cooking. Peter, of all people, Peter was cooking breaky.

"Hi sweetheart." He greeted me with a big grin on his face and innocent eyes. He wanted something.

"What do you want?" I narrowed my eyes in suspicion but I had an amused smile playing on my lips.

"Well, I was thinking-"

"Oh no! You were actually thinking?! Are you feeling ok?" Putting the back of my hand to his forehead to check his temp.

"Ha ha, very funny," he said sarcastically. "Anyway, since the teens of the pack have gone for an annual camp for the weekend, I was wondering if we could have our first date?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "Maybe we could have our first kiss?"

Yes people's. I Emma Simis have not kissed Peter Robinson yet. I know, I know. What am I waiting for, right? Well it's just never been the right time and I want my, our, first kiss to be special.

"You never know. You might just get it." I whispered back but pushed him off all the same before he could go any further.

Since that night when Peter was in my room, he hasn't tried anything on me. Only the usual tease here and there. He hasn't pushed me or forced me into anything. He's only been a gentleman.

He's been really distant over these past few days. He says that it's pack business and that he's fine with it. He obviously forget about my lie detecter super power. He won't tell me what's stressing him out, but every time he comes out of his office he looks likes he's aged 5 years.

It worried me to know end but he just told me to calm down. I really want to help but he won't let me. I've thrown multiple tantrums for him to tell me, but he just doesn't budge!

Serving up my pancakes he kissed me on the cheek and went to his room, to get changed I presume.

About an hour later, I was sat in his black Lamborghini.

"Ok, part 1 is underway!" Peter stated with a smirk. I just laughed at his choice of words.

Driving for about 10 minutes, we pulled up to an ice rink. I don't believe it! How does he remember these things about me?!