Chapter 14

EMMA'S POV

3 days.

It's been 3 days since I've been kidnaped and I still haven't been found. Damon had yet to return and I don't even know what he's trying to gain out of having me here. I mean what do I know?

I been brought food and water, but all it is is stale bread and a quarter of a cup to drink. Bloody bastards.

I've tried to escape many times but there's seriously no way out! Even if I did make it out, I'd have to fight through who knows how many wolves! I just hope Peters here soon.

Peter.

I wonder if he's looking for me or if he's just lazing around doing nothing. I mean, after everything he still did reject me in the end. He's probably sitting on he couch drinking a cup of coff- NO! I won't think like that. He loves me and I love him. He's probably worrying his butt off now. Even if he's not, his wolf would be since we mated. I miss him so much it's hurting me mentally and physically.

WHY NOT TRY TO CONTACT HIM THROUGH THE MIND LINK? My wolf cut in to my thoughts. I MEAN YOU HAVEN'T TRIED YET...

Ugh! I'm such an idiot! Of course I can contact him through the mind link!

PETER? I asked in my mind, , hope on my voice.

There was no reply.

PETER? I tried again this time a bit more frantic.

"Trying to contact a certain mate are we?" The voice surprised me making me jump. "It won't work. We injected you with a drug so you can't contact anyone or turn wolf. In fact you shouldn't be able to talk to your wolf or be able to access your wolf senses for that matter." If you haven't already guessed, the voice was Damon.

"FYI, I can contact my wolf." I immediately regretted it as he got a mischievous glint in his eyes and a smirk slipped onto his face. He pulled out a needle from his pocket and walked towards me.

He got me backed up against a wall with his body flush against mine, it made me want to hurl.

"Well, we better fix that then shouldn't we?" He inserted the needle into my neck, but I refused to give him the pleasure of knowing he caused me pain. I just gritted my teeth and dealt with it until the pain subsided.

"See you soon," and with that he left.

Not minutes later two more male wolves came in. They tied my hands and feet together and even though I struggled, I couldn't get them off. STUPID WOLVES. The men carried me down a hall, some stairs, another hall and finally came to a pretty large metal door.

They opened the door and threw me in roughly closing it before I could even get up. "Didn't have to throw me so hard ya bastards," I mumbled under my breath.

The room wasn't really a room. It was all stone walls and stone floor. The only way in and out was the door. That was pretty much it. I just sat there for a while not doing anything. Just staring at the walls.

Wow, this is boring.

Another few minutes passed before the one and only Damon walked in. He looked so calm it made me shudder under his stare.

"Now Emma, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." WOW, THAT WAS CHEESY I thought. Damon continued, "The easy way consists of you telling me what I want and the hard way... Well lets just say it will hurt like hell and you'll be begging me to kill you."

He smiled sweetly at me and I smiled back. "I wouldn't give you the satisfaction you ass." I told him with the same sweet smile.

He just sighed loudly. "Looks like its the hard way then."