Chapter 18 part 2

EMMA'S POV

I was frozen in shock and only vaguely aware that the girls were squealing in delight. I mean, why wouldn't they? There alpha female is having a baby which will be the future alpha to the pack.

Oh my god... I'm having a baby.

"Emma?" Lacy asked realising my shocked face. "Are you ok?"

"I'm pregnant." I whispered again, not really paying attention to anything around me. "I'm pregnant." I just kept chanting it to myself as if trying to see if it made sense.

"Holy crap... I'm going to have a baby." I broke down then. Falling to the floor on my knees and balling my eyes out. "I-I'm to y-young for this. I-I'm only n-nine-nineteen."

"Shh Emma, calm down." I think it was Rosie talking but I couldn't tell, I was to busy crying and trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm having a baby.

A baby. Oh god.

I don't know how long I cried for, but I eventually stopped. I'm going to have a baby. Wow... An actual baby.

"Feeling better?" Lacy asked. Nodding my head, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Walking out I saw all 3 girls looking at me.

"I want to confirm it." I stated in a weak voice. "If I'm going to have a baby I want to take a test before I say anything to anyone." They all nodded and Kristy was out of the room in a flash. To get the pregnancy tests I'm presuming.

We just sat there in silence not knowing what to say to each other. I was consumed by my thoughts.

In having a baby. I'm going to have a baby. Oh my gosh! Peter! What is he going to think? We never really talked about it before. Would he want it? I mean it's his baby as well, not just mine. Would he really make me give it up? Oh god! Please no, don't let me give to up!

Before my thoughts could go anywhere else, Kristy burst into the room with a bag full of pregnancy tests. Taking a deep breath, Kristy handed be the bag.

"You do realise I'm only doing like 4 or 5 of these right?" I asked skeptically. She just shrugged.

"Use the rest for other times when you're unsure." I just looked at her blankly for a few minutes, knowing what she was suggesting, before walking into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, I came out with 5 finished tests that are probably ready to look at.

"Did you look?" Rosie asked curiously. I shook my head.

"I couldn't." My voice broke and I had tears in my eyes. Lacy rushed to comfort me. "Can you guys just look at them?"

They nodded and looked at the tests. I saw their eyes widen and instantly knew what the answer was.

After a few minutes of silence Kristy spoke up, "It's positive." I burst out crying all over again. Gosh, what is wrong with me?! Shouldn't I be happy?

"What's wrong with me?" I voiced my thoughts through my sobs. Lacy still comforting me. "Shouldn't I be happy?"

"It's just the hormones sweety. Shh." Lacy attempted to comfort me.

I guess we were all to busy to notice that Peter had pulled up until it was to late. I guess he heard my sobs and immediately burst into the room, making everyone jump.

I escaped a sob looking at his pained expression. He instantly engulfed me in his arms. I just saw all the girls walk out of the room and heard the front door close. Guess they wanted to give us space.

I felt Peter pick me up and place me in his lap while he sat on the bed. "What's wrong sweetheart?" He put his finger under my chin to make me look him in the eyes. I guess it's now or never.

"Do you want kids?" Ok so maybe I'm sort of stalling. My question seemed to take him off guard when I saw his startled expression. I looked at him nervously. Did he not want kids?

"Of course I want kids. I want heaps of kids." He had a smile on his face and couldn't help but smile back. I love this man so much.

Taking a deep breath, I got off his lap. I stood in front of him and gently placed a hand to my stomach. He looked at me curiously and his eyes kept travelling down to my hand on my stomach to my eyes. He had a confused expression on and seeing how it wasn't going to click anytime soon, I can straight out with it.

"I'm pregnant."

He stared at me in shock. "W-what?" I think he was making sure he heard right. Trust me, I was thinking the same thing.

"I'm pregnant." I repeated. He got up off the bed and made his way over to me. As soon as he was in arms length he placed a hand on my stomach. Just staring at it.

"So, I'm going to be a-a dad?" He placed his other hand on my stomach getting on his knees so he was eye height with my stomach. He softly caressed it with his thumbs. I sighed in content at the feeling.

"Yeah." I whispered with a small smile. Next thing I knew, Peter had ripped of my shirt so I was left in my bra. I gasped at his action and went to move away, but he was holding me in place still staring at my stomach.

He gently turned me to my side and I saw tears in his eyes. "You have a baby bump. It's small, but still there." His voice was soft and quiet, almost a whisper.

He led me over to a mirror and turned me on my side. I gasped. Sure enough, I did have a small baby bump. I turned face on to the mirror and places a hand in my stomach. We both had massive smiles on our faces that couldn't be wiped no matter what.

"I'm going to have a baby." I muttered under my breath. Peter wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his hands in my stomach.

"We're going to have a baby." He corrected me. At that moment I knew that we would both love this child with all out hearts and cherish every moment with it because time and pain just isn't worth it.

"Our baby. I like that." I turned in Peters arms and gave him a long passionate kiss. We both put all the love and joy we felt at that exact moment. Pulling away to breath, we rested our foreheads together. We just stared into each others eyes. I was getting lost in those familiar grey depths, when Peter suddenly groaned.

"What?" I asked, worried that he had changed his mind about the baby.

"Please tell me that this doesn't interfere with our ACTIVITIES." His voice was so upset and he was pouting like a little kid.

I just laughed at him. Of course that's what he thinks about at a time like this.

"What?! I'm a male wolf! I have needs woman!" His comments only made me laugh harder.

Man, I love this guy so much that its hard to believe.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_