Chapter 19

OH MY GOSH!!!! This is the last chapter everyone! :*( I'm writing another book though and it should be up soon... I hope. Anyway, have fun reading and I'm sorry if it wasn't the best book.

Heaps and heaps of love

Violet

EMMA'S POV (9 months later)

"Hey sweetheart." Peter wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested them on my massively oversized belly.

"Hey." I said with a smile. I turned around in his arms giving him a small sweet kiss. He was having none of that though. He put a hand on the back of my neck keeping me in place. He deepened the kiss and I was so lost in this man once again. Damn hormones. Well, that's what I keep telling myself.

"Get a room!" We were torn out of our special moment by my one and only brother, David. Jess giggles from beside him, trying to hide her face behind her long blonde hair.

"Didn't pick on them! If they were going that far then they would certainly leave us. Right?" Kristy asked me with a look that said 'Don't you say otherwise'. I just nodded and flushed a deep scarlet colour. I've been blushing a lot since I was pregnant. Peter just laughed.

Rosie sighed dreamily, "I can't wait to find my mate. I'll be so happy." We all have her sympathetic looks.

"You'll find him don't worry." Lacy said in a caring voice. Rosie and Kristy were the only ones that didn't have a mate yet. Everyone felt sorry for them. Rosie was such a nice girl who deserved someone and the same goes for Kristy. Kristy also requires a mate though because she's of alpha bloodline and has to continue the alpha wolves. Just like I'm doing.

It was currently David, Jess, Rosie, Kristy, Lacy, Peter and myself all in the living room. Eric was off doing patrols.

We all decided to have a get together because all the parents were away. Best idea ever.

We all continued to make conversation when a felt a pain in my stomach. I sucked in a breath through my teeth and placed a hand on my stomach gripping it. I've been having contraction more and more lately.

"Emma? You right? Do we need to go?" Peter was on his feet in a second. As the contraction passed, I slowly let out a breath and squeezed Peters hand for reassurance. He looked at me wearily before sitting down.

ARE YOU SURE YOUR OK? Peters voice filtered through my mind full of worry and concern.

IM FINE PETER REALLY. I answered with a roll of my eyes.

IM JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU. MY WOLF IS SO ON EDGE AND SO AM I. JUST TELL ME WHEN WE NEED TO GO. I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so caring sometimes.

THANKS PETER. I'LL TELL YOU- My own thoughts were cut off when I let out a pain filled scream, gripping my stomach. I felt something trickle down my leg and heard everyone gasp, freezing in shock.

My water just broke.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." I kept on chanting. It's happening. It's really happening.

I let our another pained scream which seemed to snap everyone out of it. Peter instantly scooped me up into his arms gently and ran out to the car. He placed me down softly while I bit my lip so I wouldn't scream again.

"It's ok sweetheart. Just hold on for a few minutes." He ran around to his side and instantly started the engine. We made it to the hospital in record time.

He picked me up and ran me inside. I was now bitting in my lip so hard that it was bleeding and my eyes were squeezed shut.

"NURSE! I NEED A NURSE NOW!" Three nurses instantly ran to us and placed me on a hospital bed.