Chapter 4

EMMA'S POV

Waking up the next morning, I had a mini panic attack cause I had no clue where I was. Then everything that happened yesterday came back to me.

I groaned and fell back into the soft pillows. What've I done? I should've run while he was changing or did a runner during the night. Not stay here and sleep for goodness sakes! Ugh, stupid!

Knowing I wasn't going to be leaving this hell hole anytime soon, I went to go have a shower. A knock at the door interrupted that and once again made me groan.

"Emma?" That sexy voice called from the other side while opening the door a crack. "Can I come in?" Peter asked with a small smile and hopeful eyes.

Sighing I nodded and he walked the rest of the way into the room and shut the door behind him.

"I thought I would make you breaky so I made your favourite. Pancakes with whipped cream, maple syrup and chocolate shreds on the top. I hope you like it" Peter actually spoke in a shy voice with his head down. This wasn't what surprised me though.

No what surprised me is that he remembered what my favourite breaky is. After so long, he still remembers. This made my insides spread with warmth for this wonderful man in front of me.

"Thanks" I took the tray and laid it on my lap. "Why'd you do this for me? I thought you gave up on me."

He sat on the floor on his knees and brought his eyes to my height. He took my hands sending shocks of electricity up my arms to my neck and giving me a slight blush. What! I don't blush! I haven't blushed in at least 2 and a half years! Ugh! What is this boy doing to me?

"Emma-"

"Violet." I interrupted him knowing he would ignore me, but told him anyway.

Looking into my eyes he spoke once again, "Emma, I will never give up on you. I will always try to win back your trust and love for me. I will always try to make you smile, laugh and be filled with joy. Never in a million years would I have thought I would see you again and now that I have you I'm not letting you go. Ever. Whatever the old me was, is gone, just a memory. The man you want to love is the new me. I will do everything in my power to make it up to you and this breaky is just the start. I also have a surprise downstairs for you. I will never give up. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever. All I ask for is a single second chance. I'll be gentle, kind, hell I'll even cook for you everyday." That brought a smile to my lips. "So will you pretty please with shredded chocolate and a cherry on top, give me a second chance?"

He looked so hopeful. His eyes full of so much love and compassion that I couldn't look away, or say no to them.

"Ok" my voice came out in badly a whisper.

Peter smiled a genuine smile. Not a grin, not a smirk, a genuine smile. It was rare to see a smile like that on Peter. Dimples and teeth, the lot. It made me smile back at him the same way.

"Thank you Emma, thank you! I promise you won't regret it." He said like a little kid at christmas before literally skipping out of the room. I laughed to myself at the sight.

Then it hit me, I have just given the person who caused me so much pain and who made my life a living hell another chance. Why is my life so messed up? All I ever wanted was a normal life, but no! I had to get this one. Thanks a lot moon goddess! Ugh!

Finishing off my pancakes, I went to take a look and see what was in my walk in closet. It was full of clothes!

Jeans, skirts, singlets the lot! Yes I know you probably think I'm weird, but would you expect a guest room to have clothes in it? No, didn't think so. So don't judge!