Chapter 8

PETERS POV

We were both laying down on the blanket. One of my arms around Emma's waist holding her to me while the other was tucked behind my head.

"Your incredible, you know that?" Emma asked gazing up at the stars.

"Duh, of course of I know that. I'm me. Why wouldn't I be incredible?" Smart remarks get me a fairly hard hit from a certain girl. "Geez woman! How do you hit so hard?"

She just shrugged. "Being a rouge builds you up."

I changed my position so I was now hovering over her. I heard heart rate spike and her breathing become raged. "Don't ever run away from me again." My voice came out a lot huskier than expected, I even surprised myself.

I kissed from her shoulder and across her collar bone making her shiver involuntary. I smirked against her skin at the effect I have on her.

I kissed up her neck across her jaw and stopped at her lips. I lifted my head slightly to ask for permission with my eyes. She did a slight nod, her eyes becoming a deep purple showing me she wanted me just as much as I wanted her.

Having been granted permission, I slowly lowered my head and met her lips.

It was as if fireworks ignited within my body, spreading from my lips to the to the tip of my toes. Emma moaned in pleasure and wrapped her arms around my neck. She started to run her hands through my hair making me moan at the back of my throat.

I ran my tongue along her bottom lip asking for access and she eagerly opened her mouth for me.

She tasted so good! It was like cinnamon and apples, just like her scent. Our tongues fought for dominance and, of course, I came out on top.

Her ran my hands done my body to the bottom of my top. She played with the hem for a bit before ranking it over my head. She flipped us over so she was now straddling my waist. God I was so hard, I wanted her right then and there.

She ran her nails up and down my chest agonisingly slowly while kissing down my neck. I groaned in the back of my throat at how good it felt.

She kissed down my chest to my eight pack where she kissed each one before tracing them with her tongue. I shivered beneath her touch and she noticed.

What she did next pushed me over the edge. She started to buck her hips into me. I flipped her back over so I was now straddling her waist.

"You play a dirty game sweetheart," I used my nickname for her and she visually swallowed.

Getting annoyed with the fabric that was covering her body, I slowly ran my hands down her side to the bottom of you top. Without waiting another second, I pretty much ripped the fabric off her body making her gasp.

She was wearing a black lacy bra that me harder just looking at it. God, what is this girl doing to me?!

Her chest was rising up and down at a fast pace more visibly now as she tried to catch her breath.

The next thing I knew, my lips were back on hers with her holding the side of my face. It was a rough kiss full of need and want. I ran my hands through her soft hair massaging her scalp, making her moan into my mouth.

I kissed down the middle of her neck and she tilted her head back to give me more entrance. I kept kissing down her body until I came to her breasts where I ran my hands along her back to unclasp her bra.

I slowly slipped the straps off her smooth arms while continually kissing inbetween her breasts. She ran her nails down my back making me tense up at how good it felt.

I threw her bra somewhere next to the blanket and was left staring at her large naked breasts. She tried covering them up with her arms but I pulled them back.

"Don't," I gazed into her eyes, "I want to see every inch of you." She nodded slightly looking nervous.

I cupped one breast with my hand and massaged it tenderly. The other was being teased by my tongue. I took her nipple into mouth tracing my tongue around it while sucking lightly. Emma loudly moaned and dug her nails into my back making me groan.

I did the same to the other breast and got the same effect.

I kissed her toned flat stomach while running my hands along the top of her skinny jeans. I slipped to fingers inside and traced her underwear which felt like lace.

I unbuckled her jeans and slid them down her legs while kissing them on the way down. I slipped her shoes off with them and threw them to the side.

My theory was confirmed when I was met with a pair of sexy black lace underwear.

Kissing back up her legs, she moaned loudly when I stared to suck her inside thigh.

She brought my lips back up to hers. The kiss was full of love and passion. She unbuckled my jeans and yanked them down. When she couldn't reach with her arms anymore, she used her legs to push them down. That was a major turn on.

I kicked them off the rest of the way with my shoes, and was only left in my boxers.

Wanting to see every inch of her, I tore off her last remaining piece of clothing, if you can even call it that.

I kissed down to her womanhood and heard her breathing pick up.

I traced it with my tongue making her let out a breathy moan. I kept teasing her before she started to wriggle beneath me. I inserted one finger into her and heard her gasp in anticipation. I inserted another finger than another, having three fingers inside her.

I began to slowly move them in and out of her making her let off breathy moans.

I continued to do this while I went back to kissing her lips hungrily. I removed my fingers from her before running my hands through her soft hair once again.

She flipped us over again, never braking the kiss, and pulled my boxers down leaving my erection in full view.

She left my lips to kiss down my body to my erection. She placed tender kisses all over it making me let out a groan.

She rubbed her hands up and down ever so slowly teasing me to no end. She inserted my tip into her mouth then went straight for it and deep throated me.

I let out a loud moan while gripping the blanket. Not being able to take it anymore, I flipped us back over.

MARK HER AND THEN MAKE HER YOURS FOREVER. My wolf urged me on. SHE WANTS THIS AND SO DOES HER WOLF.

With that confirmed, I kissed down her neck to the spot where I would mark her. Kissing it lightly I felt my canines extend and I bit down. She screamed out in pain and pleasure, which made me fill with guilt for hurting her. She stared to whimper slightly so I removed my teeth from her skin and licked her sweet blood away to heal it.

"Your all mine now sweetheart," I stated while brushing some hair off her sweaty forehead.

I kissed around her newly made mark and felt her squirm from beneath me. "Peter" She breathed out when I started to suck her newly made mark.

I lined myself up at her entrance pulling back slightly to look at her face. I then spoke the three words I've been dieing to say since I saw her, "I love you."

To say the least, that was the best night of my life.