No Regrets, Just LOVE||Cross...

By GuminaLumina

From sweet and savory to misery and melancholy, a little compendium of short stories about being in love with... More

Cross Fight B-daman x Reader One Shots
Samuru||Shut Up||
Novu||Gentleman JUST Don't Kiss and Tell||
Simon||Boys Be Ambitious||
Derek||Bird||
Kamon||A Day At a Restaurant||
Byakuga||Straight-Faced Boy||
Kaito||Under the Moonlight||
Author's Note
||New year's Changes||
Basara|| Darkness Can Be Your Light||
Mitsuru||MAJI LOVE 1000%||
Riki & Samuru||Mysterious Miracle||
Yuki||Summer Festival||
Author's Note #2
||(Special) Various|| Fiesta
Kamon||Here's your Order, Sir!
Ken||Reminiscing in The Merry-Go-Round||
Yuki||Moon Viewing Recital||AU
Riki||Yesterday Evening||AU
Reggie||R.P.G ~Rocking Playing Games||
||Hiatus Note||
||Guys, I'm still alive||
Kamon||Lost Time Memory||AU
Request||Samuru|| Confession Rehearsal|| AU
Request||Roma||Heart a la Mode
Riki||The Rock City Girl||
Byakuga||Female Structural||
Older!Riki||A Simple Case of 'JEALOUSY'||
Older!Byakuya||On the Wings of Love||
Request||Novu||Ghost Story||
Extra #1: When Author is Jealous!
Request||Simon||Get Over that Darn Fear, Already!!!||
Request||Roma||One Man's Wish||
Surprise!
Riki(Season Special)|| 'Tis The Season To Fall in Love||
Samuru(Season Special)||Remembering You||
This New Year...I Want Him To...
Novu||Duet? More Like Do-Not!||
The Big Comeback
||Can I Have This Dance?||AU
||Can I Have This Dance||AU||2
Asuka||One Day Boyfriend|||
Request||Samuru||Living The Bitter Life||
Request||Basara|| Irresistible||
Like I'm Gonna Lose You||AU||1
Samuru||Butterfly (pt.1)
Go Go Go|| Goodbye Everyone|||

Request||Ken||Weightless||

494 13 8
By GuminaLumina

||KenXBullied!Reader||

Edited on 04/26/16

"When the world labels you..."

(y/n) (l/n) was a new B-shot in Crestland. Starting a new life there, she experienced being bullied. Newbie, sore-loser, any insult possible was thrown at her. She knew to ignore those comments but they still get her. She wanted to go back to her old home.

But, when she met Kamon and his friends. All thoughts were changed. They protected her. But most of all. They became her shield. She could only fall into a deep abyss of safety because of them.

~~~

"C'mon, guys you don't have to this for me" she tried to reason them out. The group was escorting (y/n) to a B-Shot for a friendly battle. (y/n) wanted to go alone but they some how manged to pin-point her location and go with her. Since the new bullying thing wasn't working out for her they tried to at least protect her.

"Can you do us a favor? Please shut up and let us handle this" Ken said through his gritted teeth. He was kind of ticked off by her pestering. It wasn't getting her anywhere. (y/n) was shocked by the sudden request and zipped her mouth shut.

"Glad to see you accept us, (n/n). I thought you still wanted to be alone" Kamon mentioned out, his fiery eyes gleaming in delight. (y/n) blushed and let her hair shadow over her face.

"I-it's not like I need protection or anything" she stuttered out.

Kamon and Misturu chuckled as Ken snorted. "Can we please hurry up. Andre could leave any minute and I need practice" she shouted and pushed Kamon by the shoulders. "Geez, your in a hurry. Could you possibly want to practice or Andre?" Misturu teased and nudging Ken and pointing to (y/n). The girl shook her head trying to minimize the blush in her face. "N-no. NO WAY!!! LET'S JUST HURRY"

~~~

"Finally here" the (h/c) haired girl sighed and turned to face her guards. She saluted and turn to the mansion. "Andre~! I'm here~" she knocked at the door, revealing a male with white and black hair flashing her a smile. They both got inside the ginormous house.

"Ah~ Watching your girl go like a billion dollars wasted on some crap you don't even need. Feel me, Ken?" Misturu asked teasingly , turning his back at his friend. "Hey, stop teasing him! Ken just make the first move, darn it. I can't stand you staring at her and not doing anything about it" Kamon encouraged his friend and pointing at the mansion. Ken growled and pointed at his friends.

"Love isn't in my vocabulary, get lost" he only swatted their hands and walked away. "It isn't but it will be" they said and joined him.

~~~

(y/n) ran home crying. Escaping that hellish place. (e/c) colored eyes were bloodshot and still teary. She ran towards a nearby park and collapsed on a bench. Muffled hiccups were heard across the whole park. Andre, was her favorite B-Shot. Actually, he was her crush. I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with his personally and actions. He was trust worthy and a gentleman. But, that was only a disguise.

He was just another bully. "I'm so stupid. I-i....ANDRE, BURN. DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!" she yelled not bothering to wipe her tears. "Why does it hurt so much?"

~~~

"Hey Andre~? Who do you think is is the strongest in this up-coming competition?" she asked dreamily and looped her arms around his torso. He scowled silently and turned to face her with a charming smile. "Of course you are!" he said, patting her shoulder.

She blushed and let go of his torso. After a few moments of practicing, the girl figured that she'd try to at least tell her what she feels. "H-hey, Andre. I-I l-li-ke you f-for a l-long time n-now" she said turning to face him with a smile plastered on her face. When he turned around, a deep frown decorated is lips.

"You fell right into my trap, newbie"

His words sent an arrow to her heart. She blinked and tried to register what he said. "W-what? I-I don't get-" "I"M USING USING YOU!!!" Andre's body shook as she took a step back. "You thought I loved you. You thought I admired you. Life is full of lies, isn't it?" he said word by word.

The boy was face to face with the girl and let his palm hit her on the cheek. His last word finally got her.

"Trash"

~~~

[Manage me. I'm a mess. Turn a page of a book, Half unread]

"You know, moping doesn't help at (y/n)" her friend told the crying girl. She let out a muffled sounds of distress and sniffled. The eye of the woman twitched and waved her hands to the sides, as if she done. "If your not going to at least go out this room. I'm going to call your friends". There was no sounds of movement.

"Fine". The sound of a door slam echoed through the silent room. Outside, the woman dialed on her phone and held it to her ear. A familiar voice answered as she explained everything to the boy.

"Wow, (y/n) must had a hard time on that" Kamon's voice said sympathetically. "Have you realized her movements on Andre? Obviously she had a some sort of admiration for him...ehem 'crush'" Misturu's voice added, as her friend nodded. "How about you Ken? Can you show some care for her. I think your the only one she can talk to, together with the two" the white-haired woman asked, hoping for a positive reply.

"Yeah, Ken. Show some care~!" the two boys teased the poor boy. "Show some care? Are you hinting that we should go their. To your house" he answered finally. Mitsuru snorted, "What are you? Close friends?"" We are". "Point taken".

The person on the other line giggled. "That's some skills there, Ken. I was planing to tell you but, you already bet me". "We'll take that invitation" Kamon immediately said. The woman nodded. "See you here"

~~~

"She's in here". The boys finally arrived at their destination to be greeted by (y/n)'s friend. She showed them where she was and knocked on her door. "(y/n)? I'm coming in" the creaking of the door disturbed the silenced. Her friends spotted the girl on the bed with a pillow on her face. "I'll leave you here" she said and closed the door.

The trio neared the bed and shook the girl. "Hey (n/n). It's us" Kamon's voice said. "If your here to admit to being a bully, get out. NOW" her voice was monotone, obviously not her usual self. "How rude to greet your friends, who basically protected you from any person in sight" Ken asked her, as she removed her face from the pillow to glare at the gray haired boy.

"That's a simple disguise from hiding your true nature, Ken. That's how people in this world work" she spoke, scaring the life of Kamon and Misturu. "Nothing personal, but when did you see us betray you. We accepted you like a gift. We protected you like a princess. We treated you like gold. What kind of friend do you want then?" Unfamiliar words came out of Ken's mouth. "From what I've experienced from Kamon. He'd never left me. That's when I learned by mistake"

(y/n) couldn't hold the fire in her eyes now. She couldn't get angry at her friends. She softened her gaze and let tears flow. "That's all that I needed" she muttered and wiped her eyes. "Thank you for coming here guys" she sniffled and smiled. "Also thank you, Ken. Those words really hit me hard" she joked and stood up, hugging Ken. The male stiffened and shot a glare at the two boys giggling like schoolgirls.

[Maybe it's not your weekend. It's gonna be your year. And I'm so sick of watching all the minutes pass as I go nowhere]

As, days passed. (y/n) showed no sign of hurt when she faced Andre. Actually beating him in a matter of minutes. The look on his face when he lost. She was so happy that everybody stopped bullying her for some reason. But more importantly she was glad when Ken encouraged her to go further to success. Maybe she might fall or trip in love on the way~?

"You want to feel weightless"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. I'm very srry for not updating last week. didn't remember the reason though. Anyways, Happy(Advance) Birthday, killua7711. I made it an 'X Reader' 'cause it is against my rule about not accepting OcXVarious. Very sorry.

Guys, my crush just confessed to me~! Holy mother of Kamon Godai! I was soooo embarrassed the whole night. And right now we're just sending each other random stickers on Facebook. Random right~? (Edit: Yeah right. You don't know past me. You don't even know)

Song on the media is

Weightless - All Time Low

Favorite band ever!!! And I realized that there was little romance on this. Wha-? I don't even-!!

Read, Comment, Vote~!!!

Plot belongs to me

B-Daman characters are not mine

You belong to Ken:3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205 7 14
After the Phoenix Grand Prix,everything went back to the way it was before.But not for long,the WBMA received an invitation from BDCC(B DAMAN CLASH C...
116K 3.8K 63
(Multi MHA X reader, will include polyamory) Warning, this story contains mature themes and triggers, including but not limited to abuse, rape, murde...
386K 3.2K 23
この本で ➝ a collection of various haikyuu! x reader oneshots requests permanently closed fluff, angst, smut, AUs includes mature language MOST ONESHOTS...
347 95 15
Everything seems to be over, nothing is going right... Nayan and Ace are on the run from the cops. Why? Ace has committed homicide. And now Nayan is...